[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

8 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

If anyone can private pm me a place where I could watch the live stream, I'll love you forever!

I am eager to find out how they escaped too!

https://play.sbs.co.kr/onair/pc/index.html

It's best if you register for smooth viewing. There is the English version to register. If you don't register, then you have to refresh the page every 3 minutes, with ads to go through each time.

• Like 5

Hihi sometime I have some mixed feeling when watching the show.  While I get sometime it's for comedy effect, but some stuff seems out of place or could be written a bit better.

Hwang needs to have a new label instead of evil since we say scar face is true evil.  Be cool to have soon to be reform, grey character or something.  What do you guys think would be more fitting?  Hard to match when we see him visit his always to be "sister" in jail and the scene after where he denies working with prosecutor Park.  I do hope he wasn't really behind father's Lee death.

The scene with SS practicing his martial arts was cool, but anyone notice it was a playground.  I just can imagine him scaring some kid or both kid/parent being out there shirtless like that.  They can have him all serious and then have comedy of such a scene after.

I can't help rofl laughing with the can camera setup on a tree.  I know our bad guys aren't bright, but that is another level.  I also crackup at the fiery lunchbox.  I guess that can always be his side business with SS if things don't work out with priesthood too.

Sometimes I wish they make more use of Hae Il's experience in NIS or special force beside his fighting skills.  If he didn't barge in there without a plan, I know we wouldn't get the cool fighting scene with duo.  It just would be nice to see him maybe putting blanks in scar face gun while he was pass out too, or have something to jam the jamming signal stufff on truck or stop it from working in the first place.  Just something to demonstrate he was once a top former agent.  Show not over yet so maybe we'll still have a chance.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Live-caps starting...

Our team looking very concerned at the counter. Gu got anxious and started shaking Kim. Hwang sat down and thought about his mom. Kim started cursing.

Police team following the truck but got discovered. The three guys came down and when they saw them, they reversed the car.

Gu is the most dramatic. LOL.... Park started fainting and Kim caught her just like previous pose. Hwang looked at them, jealous?? Seo fell on Bobby's leg, very close to the bottoms, ewwwww... He started farting again. Everyone scolded him. Hwang beat him up and kicked his tummy which made him to fart again. Kim started praying, and slowly there's rumbling sound and stuff.... And true enough, one of the walls broke. Everyone turned their heads. It's Russian Ahjusshi... "Fresh Air" shouted Park. Everyone greeted RA happily. He's shocked.

RA went out of the tunnel just as Cult Leader arrived. Everyone greeted him happily as they appeared from the tunnel. Hwang made sure to grab CL's collar and scolded him. He said it's RA's idea. But Hwang just warned him and left. RA warned CL there's poop inside. It's Bobby.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Our Tsunami Team came out of the building for fresh air and surprised to see the police team standing there. Kim asked why are they there. They told them what happened. Hwang and Seok also came out and said something.

Scar Face arrived as per preview. He then got a call from Kim.

Hwang Seok Bobby in his office. No luck in tracking the money. Bobby excused himself and Hwang made sure to scold him. After he got out from the office, Hwang suddenly had an idea from his scolding Bobby.

Kang is being scolded by his boss. He is giving ideas to the boss, how to deal with Nam (mental institute) and with Jung also (photos of son).

Tsunami Team at Park's apartment meeting. Seo praised Park for her fashion sense. She is a bit shy about her fashion. We might be looking at a make-over soon. Kim looking at his laptop. No signal yet, he said. Turned out that before he went down to basement, he put a tracking device into one of the money bag. Then he got a call from Sis Kim that Hwang is at the church. She is serving him tea with the expensive bottle stolen from his house. He looked stunned and asked Sis Kim where she got it from. LOL... From Father Kim, she said.

Kim arrived at the church and angrily tried to get Hwang out of there. Hwang gave some proposal to Kim which he adamantly refused because he killed Father Lee. Hwang calmly said that he didn't kill him. Kim kept on asking for sure and Hwang still said he didn't kill him. Kim remembered what Scar Face said about having important clue or evidence about Father Lee.

Cut to Gu protesting about joining hands with Hwang. Seo, Sis and Han were there too. Kim asking their opinion.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hwang calmly said that he didn't kill him. Kim kept on asking for sure and Hwang still said he didn't kill him. Kim remembered what Scar Face said about having important clue or evidence about Father Lee.

@sushilicious Yay , he said he didn’t kill him :blush:

• Like 5

Bobby drinking away his sadness from Hwang's scolding at the Chinese Restaurant. SS saw him and sat down to drink with him, as in preview. Then SS said why is there some faint smell of poop. Bobby quickly pushed away the black plastic bag containing his soiled pants. But SS picked it up and even touched it.... eeewwww....

Gu finally agreed to work together with Kim. Hwang got a call from Kim. Still in suits, so he turned back and got into bomber jacket. He went to meet Kim and Gu by riverside. He even imitate their way of standing, lol.... They have some pep-talk.

Park arrived at her office. Kang passing by and said no more greeting now? They had some barbed conversation. Park even told him that she is going into Father Lee's investigation. After she went in, Kang looked upset.

Kim and Gu in a car, got a call. Not sure from whom. They then called Seo who got excited about something on that night.

Park and his staff having lunch int he office. She is being updated about some stuff. Then she asked about investigation into Kang.

Kim still not receiving any signal from the money bag. But Seo called him and she saw the truck on one of the traffic CCTV. Kim updated Hwang who is driving in another jeep by himself.

Someone in suits walking. Visiting Jung. It's a lawyer. It's Father Han! lol... wearing glasses. To help her with intimidation against her son, I think. ~ end of first part.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Lawyer Han is giving his business card to her. Jung asked if he is sent by Hwang. Park is outside in a car and giving Han clues what to say. Jung is rather reluctant to say anything. She said that for her silence is golden. Han asked if that is because of her son. She denied it. And Park gave the direction to Han "ready, action!" and Lawyer Han went into his "my mother" mode again. Park started crying, with her staff at the side. But it didn't work this time, lol... Jung just asked Han, "so?" lol.... Park is wondering how is it that she is not moved. Park gave Han another way to approach it.

Kim and Gu still on the road. The signal finally on....!!

Back to Lawyer Han. He started saying some stuff, not scripts from Park, which finally moved Jung. It's about her son. Jung finally asked, can you really guarantee my son's safety. He gave her his words. They sat down and Han started the recording. He went out and gave it to Park. They're all happy and moving to next action.

Kim Gu and Hwang arrived at the warehouse. The truck still there, but no one is around. Gu opened the truck to find two guys dead inside. The tracking device is on the ground and picked up by Hwang. Hwang left and Kim said a prayer for the two dead bodies first.

Kang got a call about Jung telling a lawyer everything. The lawyer had been checked but no such lawyer.

Hwang got a call from Jung. He is confused because he didn't send anyone, but Jung didn't notice his confusion. Only telling him that she's said everything.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Park on the phone with Kim and Gu. They're talking about the achievement of Father Han.

Park went into Kang's office with a warrant, but it's empty. No words about where he is, he just left, said the secretary.

Cult Leader and assistant got arrest warrant from the police.

Scar Face is giving the guys some duffels of money. They said their goodbyes. The guys are leaving the country the next day. Turned out that he put a tracking device into one of the bags. Seriously this cunning guy... Kim picked up the signal.

The two witness is returned to the police station, received by Seo. They're all battered and beaten. It's been a long time, said Seo. The female witness just hugged her and cried.

Three guys sleeping in a warehouse. There are some noises outside. Two of the guys went out. It's our yellow dog. He made some gestures, the guys turned back and got shot electric guns by Kim. Kim went inside, Scar Face is there. They started fighting. Another guy came also, the one who beat up Seo. But Kim halted the fight, someone arrived on his bike. It's SS!! "Meet your match". Kim let them fight one-on-one. SS won, of course. Yaaaay!! Kim then took out Scar Face.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

The two witness having noodles at the police station. Seo Kim Gu questioning them.

Kim and Park eating and drinking in a restaurant. They have a calm friendly talk. Park talking about reorganizing her life for the future. Kim looking contemplative.

Seo typing away at her desk. Gu next to her, can't really help much with the typing. So he turned on the tv. There is news about some animals sighted at the site where Hae-Mi visitied last time. They are captured by cameras set up by some animal control. Gu had an idea and quickly went out. Seo chased after him. After they went out, news about Scar Face come on tv.

Gu and Seo went to find out about the cameras set by animal control. It's been up about a year.

Church Trio cleaning up the place. Then Kim asked Han to go out eating and drinking together. Then they went into photo booth. Kim at first didn't want to but Han said guys do it too...

Gu and Seo looking through the CCTV. Seo said, is it okay not to inform Han about their new discovery? Gu dismissed it and they continued watching. Finally finding something. They looked very stunned! Cut to Han and Kim walking happily. Someone came with a skateboard from behind and hit Kim hard with a steel rod. He somehow got Kim trapped in a section of the mall, with rolling grill door, and he got out and with Lighter Guy started beating Father Han who remained on the other side.... Oh no!!!!........ Scar Face arrived. Kim started to beg to him, saying he is wrong and apologizing. Someone came with a bike and hit Han right at the back of his head with steel rod. He fell to the ground. Lots of blood coming out.... Oh noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrgghhhhh, why do they have to torture us like this!!!! No preview!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 3