[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

11 hours ago, kyleatreides said:

I agree with you @ktcjdrama there must be a big final showdown soon! Anyway did anyone notice..in this drama anyone who’s been bloodied and beaten up heals all their wounds and their face is smooth again in just a few days :joy: it’s the power of k-drama and fans prayers lol

They're using that new Proactiv gel the bruises & broken noses.....

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Is Gudam a fictional place? :sweatingbullets:

I think so . The  church where they shot this is actually in Seoul. I kept thinking of Gotham City & in an interview, KNG said  Father Kim’s priestly robe is inspired by Batman’s cape . So I’m guessing the name of this fictional town is likely meant to sound like Gotham 

edit : just realised @ktcjdrama has responded :lol:

Edited by Guest

Continuing from where we left off last week.... I love the BGM this time.

Kim saw how badly hurt Seo was, so he started attacking the guy again. He looked at SS and raised his hand telling him no need to help him. Kim has that very cold and calm look . Police siren. The guy left, Kim let him. He quickly checked on unconscious Seo. They all went to hospital. Gu came by to Seo's bed.

Kim went out of hospital and called Scar Face. He screamed into the phone that he's warned him not to touch other people. Scar Face eating with his men. Very mockingly answering Kim. The lighter guy even showed a cross pendant he must have taken from Sis Kim.

Cut to Sis Kim still sitting at the dining table, very stunned. The knife is sticking on the table. Han came by and saw Sis Kim. She broke into sobs.

Seo still unconscious while the others are around her bed. Park said that luckily no serious injury.

Gu, SS and Kim talking. Gu wondered who did it. You must know them right, Father Kim? SS mentioned their skills is different. Kim very cold and calm. He said he didn't know where they are. And he left. Gu did question him that he is not going to go do something by himself right, and he answered no.

We see Kim visiting Scar Face while he tried to go to bed. As in preview, Scar Face got beaten real badly. Punched him in the face a few times. Until nose and mouth bleeding. He still mocked Kim though, praising that he is still like before. Then he said something about Father Lee, which got Kim to stop beating him. It's like he wants to provide information. Kim asked him to spill it, but not sure if he actually did say or not. Kim gave him a final kick before leaving because Scar Face taunted him again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Sis Kim and Han in the dining room. Han told her to not worry that he's contacted Kim. Kim entered, with blood stains, looking downcast. They treated his wounds on the hands. He apologized because he caused this. They offered him some encouraging words.

Hwang visited Jung in the prison.

Park vacuuming with Dyson at her apartment. She thought about Seo, Scar Face who pointed gun at her, her boss, and she connected the dots.

Hwang exiting his car in basement parking. Lighter guy approached him. They started fighting. Hwang is not beaten though. He even stopped Seok who came to help. Hwang beckoned the guy to come near, but the guy only said some stuff, something about A5. Then left. Hwang looking so awesome cool btw in this scene. I think he lost some weight.

Park gave her staff some gifts. I think she promoted them. (edit: nope, she asked them to investigate Kang)

Hwang thinking at his desk, with Seok updating him about those guys. He said wow, Priest Kim must be tired.

Kim at hospital with the police team. Seo is conscious on a wheelchair. They are all up and talking angrily about what happened. It seems that they're hiding something from Kim. (edit: Turned out that they already know about the plan to rob the safe). Kim left the room and thinking that this is not about the money anymore.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

He went to search the internet about the safe, after asking Park what she remembered about the brand of the safe.

Cult Leader visiting the passageway that Russian Ahjusshi is digging. Still no success. RA decided to give up. Cult Leader didn't want to give up so he did it himself.

Kim on the fridge again, discussing next steps with Park, Gu and Seo.

Two black hooded guy came to Congressman Park's room. They killed him by putting pillow over his face. A nurse saw them going in after they took down the three officers guarding at the door. But she didn't alert anyone, sssshhh....

Next morning, Park and her boss watching the news about the death on the tv in his office. Kang is happy of course, he noticed Park's face. Park said it's nothing, just that all this might be troublesome for them. She started listed out the possible scenarios of people scolding Kang, but using the opportunity to call Kang names, lol.....

Park went to Hwang's office. They talked about some stuff. I didn't catch.

Kim and Gu enjoying Subway. They talked about Kang. Suddenly Gu had an idea. He dragged Kim somewhere. Entered into a building, but they came out with no result, I think. Kim angry and chased after Gu.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Hwang got a call from Kang. He wants to take the money and asked him to prepare for it. Hwang remembered what Park said. He then gave instructions to Bobby and Seok.

Kim at the church sitting with the NIS boss, as in preview. Some serious talk, not understanding much. Seems like a good talk though. (edit: Kim needed something from boss, boss wants him to catch Scar Face in return. He also asked whether Kim want to return to NIS)

Now came the scene that @Ameera Ali had been waiting for, lol... SS is determined to have revenge for her dongsaeng Seo Seong Ah. ~ end of first part.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Some guys preparing the parking lots for arrival of cars.

Our Tsunami Team is having meeting with the drawing of building on their white board, as in preview. Kim is rather fired up about what they'll do. They're doing the "Let's go".... All so excited, lol.... me too!

Bobby arriving at the building with lots of his guys some holding 2x2 wood. Hwang asked Seok in his office if everything is okay. Seo arrived in a small van, delivering food for the guys in front of the building. She has a mask on, so no one recognized her, but when she is giving water to Bobby and his guy, she made sure to turn her back. Then she set up some cameras at different spots.

The arrival of Kang, Scar Face, Lighter Guy, Park, Gu and Kim, in slow-mo, all with some writing next to them. Nice BGM. Park remembered to flip her hair, of course. She has an earpiece that Kim can talk to her. Kim, Seo and Gu in a van watching the cameras set up earlier. The police team in another van.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

The baddies plus Park entered the building.... in one corner at staircases, Bobby and his men are crouching ready to attack. They're practicing to attack at the count of three, so funny.... lol...

Down at the basement, Park is getting nervous. She is thinking to herself, why of all times. Oh my.... she made the same blunder as SS, by answering yes to Kim when he spoke to her through the earpiece not to be nervous. She then broke into a song also.... LOLOLOLOL..... Kim, Seo, Gu can only sigh in the van..... Kim ready to go out. but Seo let him and Gu have a sip of soju first.

Safe is opened, but Despicable Kang got Scar Face point a gun at Hwang's head. Hwang just laughed at him because he's expecting that. Cut to Kim and Gu pretending to be drunk at the front of the building. Bobby came out, after farting towards his men, lol.... His men followed out but he told them to go back inside. Kim and Gu said some stuff, riling him up and then moon-walked their way out of there. Bobby just let them go. All this witnessed by the last killing machine waiting in the van. He then reported by phone to the other guy at the basement, who told Scar Face, so he ordered one of them to go up and check.

Kim and Gu back to the van. Flashback to their visit at the earlier building, they consulted someone on strategy for handling lots of men. It's using laxatives. Turned out that Kim asked for this potion from the NIS boss. Seo had put it in all the food earlier. So Bobby and his men started soiling their pants, with red flower petals CGI coming out of the pants, LOLOLOL.... The guy who was sent by Scar Face up met them at the lift and went back down because of the smell and to report of the strange happenings.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Bobby came down, reported the incident and soiled his pants as well. The smell broke the tension a bit. Scar Face instructed his guy to come with money bags down. Kang asked Hwang and Park and Seok to go into the safe. Park protested why she has to go in. Kang knew about the alliance between Park and Hwang because Scar Face has planted a bugging device under Hwang's coffee table.

Kim went to help Park because she is in danger. He had to cover his nose because of the bad smell all around. He went down, started getting attacked by the guys, and Hwang got in to help him fight. Awesome.... but it was cut short by Scar Face who shot his gun into the air to stop it.

With the gun, Scar Face is calling the cards. Kim told him to let Park go and he will go into the safe. So he asked if Kim and Park are dating. Kang realized Park worked together with Kim. Hwang expressed his disappointment in Park. Gu and Seo came down, with guns. But Scar Face immediately called out that they only have blanks. So Gu put his gun back to his pocket although Seo insisted they're not blanks. Park told Kang that he would be dead meat once she got out of there. Kang isn't scared and asked Scar Face to take care of all of them. But, Kim said some stuff that made Scar Face put his gun away. I think in exchange is allllll of them are to be locked into the safe. Including Bobby who is placed bottoms up, lol, where the money used to be.

Kang walking out the building with Scar Face etc, but very suddenly he is punched in the gut by Lighter Guy... Yeah Scar Face is making away with all the money, leaving Kang only a duffel of money. Take that Kang!! Ha!!

All our guys are in the safe. Looking at the door. They all scolded Kim for making the exchange. And then a siren started, and there was some number on a device up on the wall. I don't know what it is. I think it's like the air pressure going down? They all are looking worriedly at the number that kept going down. ~ End of episode.

Preview:

Oyeah!! Hwang is joining Kim and Gu, no longer wearing his usual suits, but brown bomber jacket :D

We see the team out of the safe, and then Scar Face trying to make away with the money. But something cropped up, I think, because he said something like how did he know that, after being a call with Kim.

SS and Bobby drinking soju at Chinese Restaurant.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

How awesome they are yah????

Just reading the recap make me so excited already!!!!

I'm so happy that the writer decided to cut short the "victory" of scar face and his minions and having Father Kim's and team bounce right back up! 

"Poop" has really hit the fan for them..... LOL 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Finally he see the light :mrgreen: join the good team , was he smashing in the bomber jacket :relaxed:

Of course.... ;) 

He can't really see the light though because he's wearing sunglasses :P

0s4iw4B.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1