[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

10 minutes ago, twin-twin said:

I just remember when JH was beaten-up, didn't most of us think that's quite personal for Red Cry. Why didn't he just fled after JH lose track of him instead of beating him. With the revelation of the "brother," JH might beat up for the reason of always suspecting Eunho.

Yes, I posted about this too. It is possible that Dr. Yoon knew how Jiheon had been treating Eunho..

Also I'm rewatching ep 13 (25-26) right now and I just realized something. I think it might not have been Eunho who framed Director Song. If one of the earlier posts was correct, Eunho did not see the director as a bad person and understood that he turned out that way bec he was also physically abused as a child. He was indeed heartbroken when he realized the director threw him under the bus, but was he really plotting against the director? I think it might have been Dr. Yoon who framed him as Red Cry as revenge for letting Eunho be framed in his place.

When Jiheon was getting the CCTV, Eunho was straight up answering his questions that the director can't be red cry bec he's lazy and he knew it wouldn't be believable. Now as for the leak of the news, I'm not sure if it was purely Dr. Yoon or they planned it both together. But it would make sense Eunho would want the center to fall, yet it was likely that Dr. Yoon thought of leaving out details about the victims being child abusers.

aksdjkadklahf even with Eunho gone, I still can't stop analyzing things askjdakldjah help

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly... let me get this out of my chest!

giphy.gif

Every freaking time... I'll be screaming internally after the episode ends...

Not much answers and MORE mysteries!!!!!

My brain is literally fried!

Aargh!!!

Alright. Back to business.

Anyone else starts to shed a little tears when the episode start?

When they play back on EH. And his ending.

It was just so sad and heart breaking.

And when JH's team mate went into his house and saw the mess and him in the bath tub... it's just so sad that JH is affected by his shooting and when he asked CWK about EH shooting her, my poor heart just want to comfort him but I really dont know how to.. :tears: 

Frankly, I don't think EH will shoot CWK in the first place. Because if he wants to, he would not want to have so many audience unless he has a death wish.

To me, he just want the police to close the case quickly and not investigate Red Cry further.

Not sure if he is only protecting that "someone" or the whole vigilante thingy as he believed the kids should be rid of horrible parents. 

Back to Dr Yoon:

Is he or is he not the brother of EH?

Or he is just another one who is part of Red Cry and a very close friend of EH?

Or we are just over thinking now when it's obviously the truth that he is EH's brother.

Or... I give up! I'm gonna continue to watch and let the truth reveal itself! :lol:

One thing about this drama... it's really more than meets the eye.

One thing for sure, it's really very intriguing on how he is "helping" CWK to get back her memories.

But I can't help but wonder... why CWK?

What's so special about CWK that Red Cry seems to be revolving around her?

Just why?

I'm sure there are more abused kids around but just why CWK???

And Poor CWK.

I've said before.. and I'm not shy to admit I'm pessimistic due to the darkness of this drama..

I'm really really really scared that CWK will not be able to stay strong after learning about her hidden memories.

With so many things happening... I can only hope that at the last minute before she gives up... the little green dress girl is able to comfort her and bring her back to sanity like she did before.

I really want a good ending for CWK.

Of her breaking free from her locked up memories, past and look forward to her future.

Maybe, WooKyung is the true daughter of her supposed stepmother (that would explain why she is so cold with SK and not with WK) and the girl with whom WK remembered to play was the real WooKyung.

Perhaps something happened (or someone did something to her) to the real WK and the fake WK (the one in the present time) replaced her.

Or it could even be that the original WK is actually SK. I don't know anymore.

Or maybe Red Cry (the mastermind Red Cry) is the son/daugther of WK (present time WK) and wants something from WK...

I've been gone for so long I can't possibly back read BUT, I was talking to @loveseek630 about Wookyung's storyline and we noticed something. When Sekyung was coming out of her coma and the doctor asked about music she liked to listen to, didn't Wookyung say that Sekyung had been living in the US? So now with the reveal of Dr. Yoon having also been in the US, I feel like it may be connected somehow? Maybe something to do with their argument even.

34 minutes ago, bijoujyan said:

I've been gone for so long I can't possibly back read BUT, I was talking to @loveseek630 about Wookyung's storyline and we noticed something. When Sekyung was coming out of her coma and the doctor asked about music she liked to listen to, didn't Wookyung say that Sekyung had been living in the US? So now with the reveal of Dr. Yoon having also been in the US, I feel like it may be connected somehow? Maybe something to do with their argument even.

This would give us more ground on how Dr. Yoon would confidently know the family secret. But then again, even Sekyung doesn't seem to know what exactly the secret is. She just knows she doesn't remember their "birth" mother either and that the stepmom hated her.

58 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Anyone else starts to shed a little tears when the episode start?

When they play back on EH. And his ending.

It was just so sad and heart breaking. 

And when JH's team mate went into his house and saw the mess and him in the bath tub... it's just so sad that JH is affected by his shooting

Me... then again, at the end of the episode when the Eunho's OST played... :tears:

I think this episode pretty much answered most of the questions without clearly answering them.

GDG is our WK's real sister SK, who probably died/was killed. And current SK is stepmom's real child. Something bad happened to real SK, WK lost her memories and stepmom's child, who lived with granny was brought as a replacement. Now we only need to know what terrible thing had happened. 

Dr. Yoon is Eunho's brother and another RC (he probably is the founder) the question being how much of the crimes are on his hands. I also think Dr was the one to unlock Eunho's repressed memories about the desk, therefore, pushing him to seek vengeance along with him.  I only wonder what are his motives? Was he abused as well? He is also clearly a person who might have a god complex. Did he genuinely care about Eunho or was he another person in his life who used him to take advantage of? Ugh this episode was practically Eunho-less but I can't stop thinking about him, my heart still aches for him. :tears:

WHEN WILL THIS SHOW STOP JERKING ME AROUND, DANGIT. (┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻ Seriously, writer-nim, it's very taxing to have to keep revising my theories every other episode, pls give me a break, I pray. Well, looks like I didn't really need to play devil's advocate for Eunho after all, and I was at least partially right with my theory post this time last week, so that's something. It's also been confirmed that as many suspected, there's someone besides Eunho and the doctor running the scenes behind Red Cry, so that's interesting to have confirmed. Onwards to my thoughts and observations!

I was very sad to see that Eunho died almost immediately, with no fanfare or final scene or anything like that. Just poof, gone, just like that. :( I hope he was at least able to find some peace, before the end. His pain is finally over, and he can rest at long last. TT TT Would it have killed you to at least aim for a leg, Jiheon? Geez. But he's beaten himself up over the incident enough, there's no need for me to do it for him. And in such high-stakes, high adrenaline situations, stuff happens in the spur of the moment, so I can't blame him too much. Still, I can tell this incident's really haunting him, and I really feel for him. Even if it's to save a life, taking the life of another - especially someone as pitiable and sympathetic as Eunho - still would weigh heavily on most people's consciences. At the same time, I'm glad that it's pressing him to find the full truth of the situation so that everything can be revealed.

I'm happy to see that Eunho seemed to have a rock-solid alibi for Dec 21st and that he wasn't the one to beat the tar out of Jiheon! It seems to confirm what we all suspected for awhile, that violently attacking someone like that likely simply isn't in his nature. Although, I was confused about something, and that's if Eunho was busy on the 21st, then who set up the information pick up for the stair boy story with Wookyung? The hands that were typing looked a LOT like Eunho's, plus the typist rubbed their thumbs and forefingers together similar to the way Eunho is always absently playing with his fingers. That always bugged me, even when I was holding out hope that Eunho wasn't Red Cry. Plus, Eunho knew about the story and connected it to Siwan, and even said that Jiheon tricked him while talking about it with Wookyung. Could he have set the meeting up and someone else gone and gotten the package? Or did the whoever the mastermind is plan everything?

Okay, so the psychiatrist. Obviously, he has some kind of connection with Eunho, the lighthouse picture on his tablet makes that very clear. But what? Are they indeed brothers? If so, why didn't he remove Eunho from his abusive environment? If he is his brother, he's 11 years older, after all, he could have easily done so. Why didn't he properly treat his brother's trauma and instead leave him to suffer so horribly for so long in silence? (I keep seeing people say he cried for Eunho and like??? ???? Where??? All I saw was him placidly reassuring Wookyung and then looking at his tablet for a moment before moving on, where did he cry for Eunho???) Why did Eunho commit suicide by cop if he had a brother who loved him and would miss him dearly if he was gone? Idk, considering all this, I think it's possible they either don't know they're brothers, or they might not be brothers at all and the writer is trying to pull a bait and switch. And even if they are, it would be just poor Eunho's luck to have a hyung who would string him along and use him for his own ends just like every other authority figure in his life has used him, and if that turns out to be the case, I will personally fight my way into Dramaland and kick the psychiatrist's @$$ my own damn self. :angry:

But if the psychiatrist is indeed involved in Red Cry, then it would definitely make more sense than Eunho being the mastermind, that's for sure. He's certainly very charming and well spoken and professional and persuasive. I always believed that if Eunho was acting alone after the doctor killed himself, then he was kind of lurking silently in the shadows unless he needed to go take care of business while letting the rest of the members police and recruit themselves, since his people skills are rather poor toward people that are older then about 14. The psychiatrist being in charge of that side of things, the planning and all that, makes a lot of sense. I do think it's interesting that we saw the psychiatrist personally meet Hana, too. If he does dabble in hypnotherapy, it's entirely possible he could have figured out at least something about her secret, and if so, I'd bet that he was the one to beat up her dad, yank his teeth out, and kill him, not Eunho, who was just tagging along to leave the poetry while the other went and dug up the body of the child before the police arrived.

After all, we now know that Eunho was not the one to attack Jiheon on the rooftop, so he doesn't seem to prefer violence as a solution to things. Close inspection would also reveal an interesting bit of trivia that I think everyone's missed up until now, including myself: whenever the series has confirmed that Eunho has personally killed someone - not insinuated, not implied, shown, without a doubt - it's always been by asphyxiation: Hana's mom died from an asthma attack. Sora's dad died from carbon monoxide poisoning from the burning charcoal. The Head Director suffocated from the paper that had been shoved down his throat. None of those three murders involved overt physical altercations. Don't you think it's... odd... that the series would set up a clear pattern of deaths only to suddenly break it by revealing the Hana's dad died from a blow to the head? Consider also that Eunho very tellingly did not actually confess to killing him. Hana's mom? Yes. Sora's dad? Yes. The head director? Yes. Hana's dad? No. Now, I fully admit that he could still have done it, I don't want to discount any possibilities here and I fully admit that I may just be making weird, random connections that aren't actually there, but... idk, does anyone else think this seems just a little fishy? Especially now that we know someone else is behind Red Cry? Or is it just me?

So who else caught that Eunho's brother was named Eunseo, just like Wookyung's daughter? I keep flashing back to the lighthouse, where Wookyung was telling Eunho that she was "also Eunseo's mother" and what would Eunseo think if he killed her mother, and ugh ugh U G H my feels, all my mother/son feels, I am in PAIN. :bawling:

I was really surprised that we were shown a grownup Minki during this episode, I really didn't think we'd see him again. Him reverently touching Eunho's portrait and his fierce protectiveness for him and wrath towards Jiheon for killing him surprised me as well. Made me wonder if Eunho was actually telling the truth when he told Jiheon that he and Minki had lost touch over the years, or if Minki simply came to pay his respects for a dear childhood friend who was probably one of the only people to ever really understand what he'd been going through. I wonder if we'll see him again, and if he's been roped into Red Cry (dear God, I hope not). Interesting how this looped back around to the hit and run driver, the psychiatrist, and Haneul Center, too.

I'm very glad to see that Sukwoo's mom is doing well, and that she's even spending time with her daughter occasionally. ^^ I kind of wonder... did the psychiatrist/Red Cry get wind of her confession that she was a bad mom, and her regret over what happened to her son, and believe that she could be redeemed? After all, she never abused her kids, she was just absent and didn't want anything to do with them. So that can at least be fixed in his mind. Now someone like Siwan's father on the other hand, who probably killed his own daughter and abuses his wife (judging from the huge bruise Jiheon saw on her neck), that kind of scum has got to go. Now Jiheon has definitive proof that Red Cry is still out there somewhere, and that Eunho was a scapegoat. Boy, I can't wait to see what twists the next eps have in store!

As for the latest happenings in Wookyung's Family Drama, the instant Stepmom's nose started to bleed, I was like "Oh. She's not being abused, she's sick." And sure enough, judging from the preview for today's episode, I'm right. I'm glad Sekyung seems to be doing better, and that Eunseo likes her so much. :wub: I kind of want her to go live with them for awhile after she recovers, too, I think they could all do each other a lot of good. And as for the GDG mystery... I think the original Sekyung is dead. The one we know now is a stepsister, perhaps also named Sekyung, or renamed once her mom got remarried. As for what happened to the original Sekyung, judging by how repressed Wookyung's memories are, I think Wookyung might have killed her, deliberately or not, or seen her death happen. Her mental breakdown when adult!Sekyung had her accident might be a clue that her brain is trying to tell her, like you've seen/experienced this before. That's my theory, anyways, we'll see if I'm right or wayyyyy off base in the coming episodes. (Also, Stepmom slapping Wookyung in the preview made my blood boil. :angry: There are things you just don't do, especially to your adult children, and that's one of them.)

Looks like we'll be getting some Sooyoung backstory in the next ep, woooo! \o/ It's about time, I can't wait to see what's her deal and to know a little more about her.

1 hour ago, dhplsa said:

Hey guys, 

In the beginning of the latest ep, JH talks about he heard EH's confession clearly. Which part is he referring to?

CWK gave a testimony about their conversation in the car. Either CWK talked to him directly or he read her testimony. 

1 hour ago, cyan5tarlight said:

I was really surprised that we were shown a grownup Minki during this episode, I really didn't think we'd see him again. Him reverently touching Eunho's portrait and his fierce protectiveness for him and wrath towards Jiheon for killing him surprised me as well. Made me wonder if Eunho was actually telling the truth when he told Jiheon that he and Minki had lost touch over the years, or if Minki simply came to pay his respects for a dear childhood friend who was probably one of the only people to ever really understand what he'd been going through.

They met about two years ago... Together with the driver who hit SW's mom, and Yoon.

Hello everyone! Late comer here *wave* :ph34r:

I was checking out the first episode just out of curiosity after realizing that Kim Sun Ah is doing this project. 

Gosh, I was hooked and ended up binge-watched the entire 14 episodes in 15 hours non-stop! Literally passed out after that!  :skull::joy:

I can't back read from the first page, but I enjoyed reading some of the theories presented in the latter pages.

After episode 14, I am more curious to what exactly had happened to CWK when she was young.

Her real sister was indeed being replaced with the stepmom's daughter (current SK). But, even the current SK also being brainwashed that she and CWK are blood sisters huh? Was CWK's father a psychiatrist too? 

Now, I wonder what memory of CWK that EH knew about.. to the point he rather shoot her dead than having her remember the memory. If I am to deduce based on EH's belief and conviction about abused child, as well as his last words about WK would become like him if she remembers, then the one who did wrong was probably one of CWK's parent - real mom? father? stepmom? 

WK's seems to be tip-toeing around the stepmom and try hard to please and make her happy. This implies that she developed the habit to always please her mom since her early childhood to protect her sister from being beaten (I saw one of the forumer here mentioned about this and I do agree on the possibility). 

But I am more concerned that actually it was WK that caused the death of real SK, looking at how persistent her father brainwashed her memory as if as a defence mechanism to protect WK from that dreadful event. Her real mom probably have mental illness, which might passed down to WK. We can see in the early episodes they talked about how her ex-husband concerned about her mental state, she went into vegetative state despite not involved in the accident with SK (locking herself), and his stepmom concerns on her mental well-being fearing it would be to the point that might cause harm to Eun Seo.  If this is the case, WK would break to million pieces when she recovers the locked memory :tears:

I think, stepmom has already hated her daughter since the beginning because looking at her background, current SK probably an unwanted child either born from rape / prostitution or from the deceased husband who probably abusive and sold the stepmom to prostitute at illegal bar. Thus, she was hostile to SK since the beginning even before marrying WK's father. Then when current SK went into vegetative state, she just went all heart sank and apologetic for mistreating her own daughter. Just a guess :ph34r:

One more thing commendable about this drama is how gutsy and no-richard simmons of Detective KJH. He has great intuition as a detective and go straight for it if he found any pit to dig into. He never steer away from his suspects until proven innocent. That's the kind of detective I want in Kdrama. Not the I-keep-losing-the-suspect-eventhough-I-bring-an-army-of-SWAT kind of detective like in another drama that I watched *cough cough* :P

Pheww! Looking forward for tonight's episode and I hope the writer will wrap it up with excellent ending that leave us all in awe next week. This drama probably will be one of my top 5 favorite - depending on the ending.  :phew:

p/s: I wonder whether the stepmom knew where the real SK's grave is? Hmmmm

Welcome to the thread @ellelyana88.

Didn't think you will like this honestly hence didn't tag you earlier when introducing this drama to fellow The Guest peers.. Lol 

I think I know which drama you are refering to *cough* less than evil *cough* 

You are doing great with your brain frying analysis.

Sit on tight to this drama.

You will be in for a wild wild ride.

I wish we have some live recappers here!

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

4 am!! What dedication... lol... I wanted to stay up for the subs too, but decided against it as I needed the sleep to function properly today....

I felt the same when JH was having that conversation in his mind with EH :tears: and I still feel sad that EH really died with no chance of healing... I love that WK assured JH that what he did by shooting EH is saving her life, because she believed EH would have pulled the trigger. I just still feel that what a pity that EH has to be shot and die... Why can't he shoot him just enough to incapacitate him? I still feel sad for the loss of EH... And we see that JH once again slept in the bathtub, although this time without water, and we're given the reason why he did so. It's just sad that he gave himself (harmless?) physical pain so as to forget the pain in his heart and mind.

I actually sleep early in the night for about 4 hours, then wake up around 1 am. However, it feels exhausting back after finished watching one-hour drama (this genre particularly). 

I think that JH shot him impulsively when EH pulled up the riffle back. That's why he seems shocked that he has not only shot him, but even the target made EH died so quickly. He feels guilty that he said that he played the scene so many times that he actually doubts that EH would actually shoot WK.

3 hours ago, dhplsa said:

In the beginning of the latest ep, JH talks about he heard EH's confession clearly. Which part is he referring to?

I think it is either WK's testimony, or EH actually recorded the confession with WK's phone.

Okay, time to sleep. Excited to watch the latest episodes in few hours.

Gggrr come on man you're a shrink too. You telling even now you can't see your fake face mum is manipulating you. From the very beginning we could see the way she spoke to her belittling her was off.  

I know I know we're usually blind or be in denial when it comes to ourselves but dang man it's frustrating me. Didn't like her from day one so I want her mask off already! 

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

Welcome to the thread @ellelyana88.

Didn't think you will like this honestly hence didn't tag you earlier when introducing this drama to fellow The Guest peers.. Lol 

I think I know which drama you are refering to *cough* less than evil *cough* 

You are doing great with your brain frying analysis.

Sit on tight to this drama.

You will be in for a wild wild ride.

I wish we have some live recappers here!

I think MBC heavily controls the illegal live streaming site, I can't find one that could properly broadcast full streaming. *sigh*

BTW, psychological thriller is my cup of tea, it's my most favourite genre of all and horror / exorcism second that. :skull:

Yeah, that drama *cough* lost its appeal to me when they blatantly showed how immortal that main suspect is... duhhh.. *facepalm*

You know a drama has gotten to you when you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it.  At about 4:30 this morning I woke up with an odd thought that I don't really have a basis for but I will share anyway:  the one person on this show who is really capable of beating up JH is SY, the female detective.  Remember how she beat up that guy in the bar?  She was so full of immediate rage and reacted in a way that was over the top.

I've said for awhile now that someone in the police was connected to Red Cry but I was thinking of the tech guy and the chief.  Now I'm thinking that the chief brought in SY to work with JH.  What if?  Oh, it's too late in the series for such a big theory, and I haven't even seen today's episode yet.  <_<

@cyan5tarlight I also noticed to coincidence of the name of WK's daughter and EH's brother.  And I honestly thought that maybe the scriptwriter might just be messing with us on that.

7 minutes ago, thistle said:

You know a drama has gotten to you when you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it.  At about 4:30 this morning I woke up with an odd thought that I don't really have a basis for but I will share anyway:  the one person on this show who is really capable of beating up JH is SY, the female detective.  Remember how she beat up that guy in the bar?  She was so full of immediate rage and reacted in a way that was over the top.

I've said for awhile now that someone in the police was connected to Red Cry but I was thinking of the tech guy and the chief.  Now I'm thinking that the chief brought in SY to work with JH.  What if?  Oh, it's too late in the series for such a big theory, and I haven't even seen today's episode yet.  <_<

@cyan5tarlight I also noticed to coincidence of the name of WK's daughter and EH's brother.  And I honestly thought that maybe the scriptwriter might just be messing with us on that.

Yes! I don't trust her. There's a story there. I feel she probably has a tattoo too.

Archived