Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun 붉은달 푸른해

49 minutes ago, gaby81 said:

I bet she is buried in that fireplace

I was thinking that they disposed of her (in other words, burned her) in the fireplace rather than buried her.  Either is equally horrid.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, thistle said:

I can think of only one horrific thing:  a dead child means there is a body to be disposed of.  :tears:

1 hour ago, Ahmad Kamil said:

Yes, I think so too. The stepmom recalls SK's voice laughing in this episode while looking at the fireplace, thus she covered it with woods when WK came to visit her.

So, the mystery of CWK's family seems to be almost fully revealed, and the final episodes to wrap up with RC case, and "mysterious" relationship between LEH and YTJ.

Quite sad that it is going to end, looking forward the writer's next drama.

Omo!

I dismissed that possibility earlier because I don't think the stepmom and WK's father would be so heartless and inhumane!

If that is true and they did dispose the body by burning real SK, that's mean the stepmom is a horrible monster, and her father...?? what??  A devil?? I still can't fathom his father's action covering up for her stepmom! :rage:

He didn't protect WK, he was protecting himself and that stepmom! :rage:

• Like 8

Okay, I've been doing my best to avoid spoilers all day so I'm somewhere in the middle of page 43 and have read any posts beyond that, but where tf is episode 30???? Viki uploaded episode 29 no problem, but episode 30 is still "coming soon" and I'm going absolutely insane. Is this normally a thing with Viki? I'm paying for this service, the least they could do is be punctual and give me what I'm paying for. :angry:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, cyan5tarlight said:

Okay, I've been doing my best to avoid spoilers all day so I'm somewhere in the middle of page 43 and have read any posts beyond that, but where tf is episode 30???? Viki uploaded episode 29 no problem, but episode 30 is still "coming soon" and I'm going absolutely insane. Is this normally a thing with Viki? I'm paying for this service, the least they could do is be punctual and give me what I'm paying for. :angry:

I'm just about to start watching, so I checked to see if all was well on the site I use--a different site; not Viki.  The full 2-episode show seems to be there so maybe Viki is messing up somehow.

.........editing to say that I'm watching the episode right now and I think it is completely creepy the way the psychiatrist keeps rapping his pen on the desk while he is trying to force an answer out of WK.  It's like he is using a post-hypnotic suggestion.  I do Not like that guy.

• Like 6

I have watched with subs... quite tired to write up my thoughts, maybe feeling overwhelmed and kinda weighed down by realness of the story. Then I have other stuff in RL that requires immediate attention too, so will be back much later to share...

5 hours ago, Rafael Pascual said:

8. [+14,-0]
This is when you use the phrase, "Living up to his/her name." People who have not seen this scriptwriter's previous drama, please watch 'Archiara's Secret'. Personally, I find 'Archiara's Secret' more thrilling and interesting.

Have to agree with this. Achiara was more riveting. But RMBS is really good too...

• Like 6

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Tonight's episode was for me by far the most heartbreaking to watch throughout this drama. :( Seeing CWK start to remember what happened - I couldn't stop crying.

Also, I have to applaud Kim Sun-ah's performance in this series! She is a PHENOMENAL actress. The way she portrays her character during the hypnosis sessions is unbelievably realistic.

Indeed. :cry:

This is me after watching the latest episode.

tumblr_pil9aqyesd1r8sro0o6_500.gif

After the goosebumps. The crying. 

At the end of the episode... I'm just numb already.

Poor Si wan. What the poor kid had gone through.

And poor poor CWK.

Finding out what happened to her real sister.. 

And I can't forget the look on her face when she confronted her step mother.

Right now?

I'm more worried that she will kill her step mother instead of killing herself.

Or maybe... she will kill step mother and herself since she may not forgive herself for turning a deaf ear to her sister being hit. :cry:

Aargh..... I need to break away from the darkness. 

P.S: Why isn't anyone analysing  Dr Yoon's hands to the Red Cry we are seeing on the screen now?  :grimace:

Is he really the  Red Cry that JH is after?

Or he is just here to mess with our head although he is related to EH?

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

@mrsj3n Same here... so emotionally drained after watching last night's episodes. Will need to take some time to gather my thoughts and emotions... why is it almost the end? I need more of this universe :( 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, liddi said:

@mrsj3n Same here... so emotionally drained after watching last night's episodes. Will need to take some time to gather my thoughts and emotions... why is it almost the end? I need more of this universe :( 

Honestly... we can't dwell too much or prolong this storyline as it's too dark and too painful for the abused and to the viewers.

It's so realistic and sometimes I'm afraid it will turn us into being Red Cry ourselves eventually thinking we should also be judge and executioner for abused children. 

What I want know as a consolation and perhaps for my perv desire is for CWK is to have a fling with JH and move on with her life.

It's like giving the finger to her late father,  ex husband, Red Cry and whoever thinks that she cannot survive even after remembering what happen.  (Eh.. that includes me for being so pessimistic that I keep thinking she will kill herself :joy:)

And btw, I felt a bit of betrayal when JH was sort of questioning CWK about writing the story on Si Wan.

And I also felt uneasy when CWK actually hid Red Cry chat from JH and noticed the suspicious or rather a little knowing look on his face when she reacted to incoming message. Sigh...

I don't think the fling will work out now. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

@mrsj3n I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I think the fling would never have worked out since KJH lost his one true love that fateful day. Now we know the real reason he ends up sleeping in bath tubs after that :sweatingbullets:

G0Ywih1i_RpmqWNjV4O3n5QxRa_m8VlV92OXAkbNsH7Ndjpb0KzbupS2RsHXA1A7JFVmAU0xYgIaOapOaqITjJ3N2f3kD3jgaYa-mgJncAXhJZNDCiC0KZlD4Dmmx7U7XbJlTHfj5pxPOAVVn1dyuPqShuzwCweOvbWH2NPbDnq75vxJP0vaG3gtfaDDB33H44GMCdZVTLsst8_NZeKdZR_gaZ4sg8cDZkOrpfPBAxz49_NGo9j1uexIE0ejJxDOboq3MLhTHxBs5krr7BzKO0ngN1Py6cG_IT-6msrqufTQb2xfCr36VT-yJxqAUMD0xgaKdqSzbZMfx0uzKrVz8vVGesonhRAn7qUBsGJahqztgWHWBcftCmjbxZbg_JQ-1qc5fgrpGYm97Sz3G2dCUwWY5N8rKD3GwtDWu_THdF1ZxBiafKP2Z5IJImmN5Lrcfm_b1z15gHvOs7o93e5Pn_TI437CeglCU59NDmE3MqIDhw3Oip-3xMfS9YuiTjiitSgBfJqwOvwcueebaCpuCRHcq_VEC7S8o109Ef39lkOkZqY4OiTzB2OVadGPAcMbOrFqRD8DR6D8mqP-cKFI00jhsnx5L6D0SjuCA5S5roEUnjbYOnRRqmPwrXL_3x9lcc26d0ZTrLe36_LtWKIYHE5U=w600-h604-no

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

I had a feeling that the doctor was setting up WK somehow.  But there is only one episode left so no time for big theories anymore.

I do not believe that WK would kill herself or stepmonster because she would not want to leave stained memories for her own daughter.

• Like 9

@liddi geez.... you bubble burster.. :joy:

@thistle right?? But I don't know why... I also feel that we have been played.

What if Dr Yoon wasn't the big baddie but there's someone else?

But again.. who am I kidding right?

All the looks and vibes he gave us.. And even the eerily ballerina..

He has GOT to be the REAL Red Cry right?

Gaahhhhhh.. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, thistle said:

@mrsj3n It does kinda feel like we are being played.

I think we have seen the ballerina before?

And what was going on with SY's stepbrother showing up?

About the ballerina.... I really don't think I can rewatch all the episodes at this moment to find the mysterious ballerina... :joy:

I don't have the stomach for it right now, tbh. 

As for the step-brother.... with just 1 hr left for the drama... I hope he is not significant and just another character to explain why SY behaves this way to males.

1 hr left... how much more can the writer torture us further right?

I hope it's not an open ending or an ending with more questions type.

That will be so anti-climatic and I might seriously flip the table too.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I hope it's not an open ending or an ending with more questions type.

That will be so anti-climatic and I might seriously flip the table too.

That would be the worst!

by the way, I was amazed that the table went right side up when JH flipped it--it should have gone top down.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

EP (read: executive producer) Lee Jun Ho gave this flower bouquet to Kim Sun A as a gift for her MBC Drama Awards win. 

t/n: "Production company Kakao M (Mega Monster), thank you!  Season 2 please"

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, thistle said:

That would be the worst!

by the way, I was amazed that the table went right side up when JH flipped it--it should have gone top down.  

It's a sign...

We might end up doing that too. :joy:

@Rafael Pascual omg.

That hashtag!!!! 

Let the drama ends with a closure. At least for CWK and Red Cry.

Let Blue Cry or what take over for SY or JH storyline in season 2 then. 

Since I am standing in the sun while typing this...

I'm getting all optimistic now and visualise an ending that I can accept for the drama.

CWK is healing and she gotten people to demolish the fireplace so she can bury the REAL CSK and let her be at peace.

• Like 9

I thought I was the only one feeling so down after last night's episode...

Turned out that many of you felt the same too...

This is a great drama, but I want it to wrap up soon so we all can have closure.

Still busy now, will be back asap.

• Like 9

I just finished watching the subbed version. :rolleyes:

A moment of silence for little real SK. . . . . .May you rest in peace dear... in the viewers' heart... :heart:

I have bad feeling that WK's father was also been lied to by the stepmom. 

There is now greater possibility that she did burned little real SK in that fireplace, and using the same story about losing SK at the amusement park to WK's father. If this truly indeed the case, just how ignorance WK's father was to just let go of his lost child and thought of replacing her with another child??? Typical parents would have search for the child crazily already.

Or did he knew the stepmom burned the child???

Oh dear, I can't bear to type another "burn" word... I'm horrified! :fearful:

As protagonist character, I think the writer would probably make CWK as the breaker of the vicious judgement and murder, and the wrong belief that the Red Cry try to instill into her. 

Dr Yoon seems to fit the characteristics as Red Cry since he has access to the child's information and psychological being, and more importantly, he's an expert in psychology. 

It seems to me that he is trying to groom WK into the same belief and conviction, probably knowing that he might be exposed sooner or later, and leaving the crown to WK.

But, I don't think it will turn out that way.

I believe WK would make different stand and choice, even after knowing the whole truth about her sister. 

On a side note, it would be mentally unhealthy for the drama to portray such belief is correct and permissible in the society by turning CWK a murderer or suicide. She probably will have her own way of sweet revenge: for example, keeping the stepmom alive would torture the stepmom for having to face the two daughters longer than she intended. 

Well, let's see next week what the writer has up in the sleeve for the finale. :ph34r::phew:

• Like 12

6 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

I have bad feeling that WK's father was also been lied to by the stepmom. 

There is now greater possibility that she did burned little real SK in that fireplace, and using the same story about losing SK at the amusement park to WK's father. If this truly indeed the case, just how ignorance WK's father was to just let go of his lost child and thought of replacing her with another child??? Typical parents would have search for the child crazily already.

No.

I don't think he is that ignorant. 

Remember he went mad when fake SK hid at the fireplace?

I'm sure for his blinded love for the "ravishing" new wife, he helped bury poor SK in the fireplace  and then agreed to replace SK and fabricated CWK's memories.

That's horrible.

Way too horrible as a parent.

I'm becoming Red Cry just thinking about it.

tenor.gif?itemid=7523696

• Like 5
  • Sad 4