[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reveal yourself, Red Cry! ;)

tumblr_pjzfy2ZQKl1sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png

He was the only one who made sense to be the mastermind, IMO. I wonder what is his story.

I am sorry that Eun Ho was trapped in the abusive environment and could not escape. He was so good with children, he gave them comfort but he could not moved on with his life. He took the hard road, he killed his abuser and chose to die. I believe that if Eun Ho would have met Woo Kyung earlier, he would have had another fate.

okay tried to find spoiler from hakyeon's fans

what even i was about to post the twitter link my internet connection started to act up

so here's the gist of what i read.

Spoiler

-the dr. yoon might eunho's older brother

-there's 2 red cry: eunho's w/ the razorhead website and the other one w/ the blackchat on mobile phone

1 minute ago, twin-twin said:

so here's the gist of what i read.

Hide contents

-the dr. yoon might eunho's older brother

-there's 2 red cry: eunho's w/ the razorhead website and the other one w/ the blackchat on mobile phone

OMG....

I'm getting goosebumps just reading this..

Will we get some answers today?

8 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

OMG....

I'm getting goosebumps just reading this..

Will we get some answers today?

i saw the spoiler from this account... actually there's another account that i read that clearly understand what happened tonight's episode but she end up not really posting the spoiler :bawling: before this i was on the #붉은달푸른해 #이은호 and i'm just like :blink:

Spoiler

with the word lee eunho, hyung and dr. yoon picture :blink:

Spoiler

Red Moon, Blue Sun: Episodes 23-24

by odilettante

redmoon2300475a.jpg

You always hurt the one you love — at least, if you’re an abuser, you do. We’ve been focused on abused children, but what happens when they grow up, having endured that abuse all their lives? Who do they become? What do they live for? Are they still able to be saved? Or is their fate grimly sealed?

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/red-moon-blue-sun-episodes-23-24/

I just watched it RAW (mad that I got notified it was subbed but was already almost halfway done) and boy it was a good one! 

JH done became a hermit after EH died and buried himself in the RC case, he has good reason as he goes back to all his conversations he had with EH and realized that he was given some good bit of info that hinted to EH not being RC. ALso, glad that EH wants someone to stop RC because this person has gone to far and or is getting to bloodthirsty and power hungry. KMK (Boy 9 case) finally shows himself and is none to pleased to see the detective. The only two major characters that are effected by EH's death are WK & JH (who doesn't show his saddness to anyone but WK) SY & IT guy are all but happy and reluctant to dwell on the RC case, but Uri detective JH is not letting that bone go! 

So Ra and her mother are doing so much better with their lives and are happy.

Seo Woks mother and sister , appear to be doing better, she's changed but looks to still be getting money from her dead sons death. (I don't agree with YTJ giving her money she should earn it the right way).

If I understood correctly EH has or had a hyung and that Doctor Yoon was his mentor. (Which is confirmed by His wallpaper on his tablet, that I'll fated lighthouse) also, was asked by WK if he knew EH. 

Can't wait to see what was said between Doctor Yoon and JH, I sense that know that RC Doctor Yoon has been questioned by JH he's starting to rush along the Si wan case and now WK's. 

Judging by JH's reaction to what wk told him on the phone that maybe si wan did the deed and killed the father as he was strangled his wife? Or RC? But RC messaged her right after the call with JH. 

We finally get the beginning of WK's background with under going hypothesis and that rather creepy ballerina statue dancing magically by itself and I did not like how doctor yoons was acting during this time. Also by her asking SY  and an older lady that appears to know her family and about what happens in the past. Which when she questions the 'mom' that turns out to be the aunt if I understood correctly and the mom went to a 10 at yelling at her and she collapses. I wonder what happened behind door number 3 as it definitely isn't coming open as hard as she tries. Has to be pretty bad if she's unable to breath :0 

Woo Kyung has that crazy look in her eyes when the step mom slaps her which leads me to believe she was violent when she was going or her father or mother got that same look as well. 

Just finished watching latest episodes. Dr. Yoon Tae Joo is Eun Ho's hyung? Didn't expect it coming.

vlcsnap-2019-01-10-03h34m28s377.png

Feel bad to see JH and, the scene when he answers when recalling EH's words though..

EH: "You have no worries" 

JH: Whether I worry or not. How would you know?"

I want to write more, but brain does not function well. Maybe because it is already approaching 4 a.m. However, happy to see others wrote what is in my mind. So it does not matter if I don't share myself.

So we discovered that CWK's stepmother was a widow with a child and it looks like the actual SK is the real daughter of CWK's stepmother. When SK came from the grandmother, she looked different which CWK noticed. Therefore CWK is about get a DNA test in order to know if she is her biological sister. However, I sense that her stepmother might not be the one who did something wrong. The way the stepmother reacted (her words) felt genuine: since she was a single mother with a child, she might have been looked down by the family. CWK seems to remember one happy event... the one where they took a picture together: the mother, CWK and SK. So we might be back to our first theory: CWK's biological mother was ill... but she might have been mentally ill. 

Red Cry from the Black Chat seems to know CWK's search for the identity of the little girl with green dress and secret... so he could be LEH's brother, the doctor. Yet, I sense that there could be more.    

after today's episode i had this really bad feeling that wk hurt her bio sister and she had died and that is the reason why she doesn't remember anything. Or that her biomother hurt her bio sister.

I'm now really thinking that the sk wk knows is the stepmother daughter. Something really bad happened. 

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

So we discovered that CWK's stepmother was a widow with a child and it looks like the actual SK is the real daughter of CWK's stepmother. When SK came from the grandmother, she looked different which CWK noticed. Therefore CWK is about get a DNA test in order to know if she is her biological sister. However, I sense that her stepmother might not be the one who did something wrong. The way the stepmother reacted (her words) felt genuine: since she was a single mother with a child, she might have been looked down by the family. CWK seems to remember one happy event... the one where they took a picture together: the mother, CWK and SK. So we might be back to our first theory: CWK's biological mother was ill... but she might have been mentally ill. 

Red Cry from the Black Chat seems to know CWK's search for the identity of the little girl with green dress and secret... so he could be LEH's brother, the doctor. Yet, I sense that there could be more.    

I think the test is also in an attempt to find solution for stepmom's condition. And I agree that their bio-mom could be mentally ill. But if so, wouldn't the aunt say something? She mentioned that the mom took care of both of them till the end of her life. If she were mentally ill, would she be able to continue taking care of the two little girls?

I've tried to look very carefully. The two girls (SK before and after) do look different... So now we have four girls? WK, the two version SK, and GGD....?? :huh:

4 hours ago, Ahmad Kamil said:

Feel bad to see JH and, the scene when he answers when recalling EH's words though..

EH: "You have no worries" 

JH: Whether I worry or not. How would you know?"

I want to write more, but brain does not function well. Maybe because it is already approaching 4 a.m.

4 am!! What dedication... lol... I wanted to stay up for the subs too, but decided against it as I needed the sleep to function properly today....

I felt the same when JH was having that conversation in his mind with EH :tears: and I still feel sad that EH really died with no chance of healing... I love that WK assured JH that what he did by shooting EH is saving her life, because she believed EH would have pulled the trigger. I just still feel that what a pity that EH has to be shot and die... Why can't he shoot him just enough to incapacitate him? I still feel sad for the loss of EH... And we see that JH once again slept in the bathtub, although this time without water, and we're given the reason why he did so. It's just sad that he gave himself (harmless?) physical pain so as to forget the pain in his heart and mind.

Last night's episode was another great episode, that answers some questions yet raises more questions.... I knew that Siwan's father will die when Siwan told WK he's leaving for US with mom only. This time round, the death is masked as a robbery gone wrong... not very upfront with the mission anymore. And no poem involved? because EH wasn't around anymore?

So knowing the way this writer wrote her previous work, Achiara, I am certain Yoon is the RC... well, we're left with no more other suspects anyway :P.... Now I want to know the why.... because since he was adopted when he was 11/12 yo, I am assuming he didn't really go through too much trauma/abuse when he was a child. Unless, the abuse before was too much and left deep imprint in his life, or, he was also abused even after adoption :(

1 hour ago, joccu said:

after today's episode i had this really bad feeling that wk hurt her bio sister and she had died and that is the reason why she doesn't remember anything. Or that her biomother hurt her bio sister.

I'm now really thinking that the sk wk knows is the stepmother daughter. Something really bad happened. 

One of my theories was that this SK was the stepmother's daughter so I may have actually been right about something.

I've had a bad feeling for a while that WK may have hurt her bio sister. Stepmom acted like she thought WK could/would do something bad a few times. It could have been because bio mom was mentally unstable, and WK also showed instability though. WK said she always wanted to please the stepmom, which could also be a sign that bio mom was mentally unstable and may have had mood swings during which she hurt the girl(s) so WK had the mindset that she had to keep her moms happy. 

Can I just say I am amazed at how so many of the theories thrown in here turned out to be correct lol

I unsubscribed to this forum to avoid major spoilers but now I have watched the most recent ep.

First off, Okay my heart aches for both Eunho and Jiheon T__T And truthfully, Jiheon may be right that no matter how many times he replayed the scene in his head, Eunho may never have shot Wookyung. But thank god for Wookyung comforting him and thanking him for saving her life. That must have eased him up a little bit.

Now we go to Red Cry and omg I got confused for a bit and was so upset bec I thought Eunho just stupidly covered everything up to protect someone if he wasn't the real culprit. But he was the culprit and it was all true. Eunho was Red Cry, the very person who was killing and leaving lines of poetry everywhere. It could have only been him. Except he was not alone. I do not want to think that Dr. Yoon was manipulating him, esp since we now know they're most likely brothers (AND HE SHED TEARS FOR EUNHO). Rather, they were accomplices. Eunho was the one chatting through the secret website (hey, that's hakyeon's hands for sure!) But he wasn't the one using the Black Chat, took the envelop and beat up Jiheon. I don't think we can doubt Eunho's role in all this. He is Red Cry but he is not the only Red Cry. (Then again we still have two more eps and I'd be really frustrated if we get played again.)

Truthfully, after last week, I was afraid I would lose interest if we were only left with the mystery of the green dress, but now I am excited again. And very much interested too, seeing as Dr. Yoon has a varied approach. He looked at Seokwoo's mom as someone he could heal, but he was all murderous with Siwan's Dad. Is it bad that I want us to have another case despite only having 2 eps left?

Now for the GGD, I think we can all agree that CWK is the real CWK. The real SK died, and then they brought in the stepmom's daughter who had been left to her grandma to make her the new SK. The only question now is why. Who abused the real SK?

Was it the dad? the birth mom? the stepmom? or WK?

1 hour ago, loveseek630 said:

Can I just say I am amazed at how so many of the theories thrown in here turned out to be correct lol

I unsubscribed to this forum to avoid major spoilers but now I have watched the most recent ep.

First off, Okay my heart aches for both Eunho and Jiheon T__T And truthfully, Jiheon may be right that no matter how many times he replayed the scene in his head, Eunho may never have shot Wookyung. But thank god for Wookyung comforting him and thanking him for saving her life. That must have eased him up a little bit.

Now we go to Red Cry and omg I got confused for a bit and was so upset bec I thought Eunho just stupidly covered everything up to protect someone if he wasn't the real culprit. But he was the culprit and it was all true. Eunho was Red Cry, the very person who was killing and leaving lines of poetry everywhere. It could have only been him. Except he was not alone. I do not want to think that Dr. Yoon was manipulating him, esp since we now know they're most likely brothers (AND HE SHED TEARS FOR EUNHO). Rather, they were accomplices. Eunho was the one chatting through the secret website (hey, that's hakyeon's hands for sure!) But he wasn't the one using the Black Chat, took the envelop and beat up Jiheon. I don't think we can doubt Eunho's role in all this. He is Red Cry but he is not the only Red Cry. (Then again we still have two more eps and I'd be really frustrated if we get played again.)

Truthfully, after last week, I was afraid I would lose interest if we were only left with the mystery of the green dress, but now I am excited again. And very much interested too, seeing as Dr. Yoon has a varied approach. He looked at Seokwoo's mom as someone he could heal, but he was all murderous with Siwan's Dad. Is it bad that I want us to have another case despite only having 2 eps left?

Now for the GGD, I think we can all agree that CWK is the real CWK. The real SK died, and then they brought in the stepmom's daughter who had been left to her grandma to make her the new SK. The only question now is why. Who abused the real SK?

Was it the dad? the birth mom? the stepmom? or WK?

I think that EH would have killed her actually because he didn't want her to suffer. i'm not sure if CWK would even lie in that instance tbh and i genuinely think EH believes that the end of a life would mean she wouldnt have to remember or suffer. wrt EH and Yoon it seems that EH was the brawn sorta and Yoon the brain since no way could he (EH) have figured out about the dead child....and i think you're right not the only RC.

they are getting tested bc of wanting to do stem cell replacements but i guess there's a birth secret. i think tmr we will find out just how much everyone has been hurt/abused...it's gonna be tough. poor si wan.

27 minutes ago, disembody said:

I think that EH would have killed her actually because he didn't want her to suffer. i'm not sure if CWK would even lie in that instance tbh and i genuinely think EH believes that the end of a life would mean she wouldnt have to remember or suffer. wrt EH and Yoon it seems that EH was the brawn sorta and Yoon the brain since no way could he (EH) have figured out about the dead child....and i think you're right not the only RC.

I'm still not fully convinced. I don't think WK lied bec that's must have been what she saw in that moment in Eunho's eyes. Maybe I'm in denial, but in my mind, I believe Eunho did intend to kill her and save her from misery at first, but that moment of hesitation when WK said she's Eunseo's mother and killing her would make him a murderer in Eunseo's eyes, and kept talking about how their situation is really what misery means, Eunho lowered his rifle. I think at that moment, he may have changed his mind and then just went on with his suicide by cop. Although at the same time, I think he probably would have shot her somewhere less fatal, with both a chance to live and a chance to die. My heart just hurts that it had to be Jiheon who shot him.

Now I'm afraid if in the final episode, it is likely Dr. Yoon could release the grudge on Jiheon for killing his (alleged) brother. 

Ofc Dr. Yoon being the brain would make a lot of sense, tho I'm also under the impression that they're almost equally planning things together. Eunho would have told Dr. Yoon about the dead bird bec it would have bothered him like it bother WK. That, together with WK's reports and Hana's session with him would have uncovered Hana's secret. Both Eunho and Dr. Yoon are also familiar with Siwan. Dr. Yoon would be more knowledgeable about everything, figuring things out from a doctor's perspective, while Eunho would be giving him more from the abused/victim's perspective and probably if anything was enough to judge and kill the parent. Since Sora's mom was in contact with Red Cry through the black chat, she was probably speaking to Dr. Yoon instead of Eunho, which was why the murder of the husband was so clever was almost immediately closed as a suicide tho it was Eunho who did the act. I was a little hesitant whether Eunho could have fought and won Hana's dad barehand, but given that the dad was drunk and Eunho did seem to serve his duty in the army (thus having rifle specialty), yeah, I think he would have. Dr. Yoon does physically seem stronger than Eunho but he doesn't look like he would be as brutal as Eunho who was indeed broken as a person and had so much grudge against abusive parents. - Which now makes me wonder if he was also the one who killed Siwan's dad? Could it be the mom?

I just saw the teaser for the next ep OMG finally Sooyoung's backstory. I really deeply wish she wasn't sexually abused too. >_<

4 hours ago, loveseek630 said:

I just remember when JH was beaten-up, didn't most of us think that's quite personal for Red Cry. Why didn't he just fled after JH lose track of him instead of beating him. With the revelation of the "brother," JH might beat up for the reason of always suspecting Eunho.

Archived