[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmm....should we start worrying about the stalker?

KJR is going to try to ensure that OYS is back on her feet before sending her out back into the world without him at her sides...... :) 

urgh....i wanted OYS back into the world she belong to show them that she is better and good than what they thought of her....however i want her to continue to work besides KJR too..... :/ 

Actually the incident from 2 years ago should be revealed to the media because so far, OYS became a "culprit" in the eyes of the netizens despite her acquittal. So he needs to uncover the past and reveal LGJ's connection to the prosecution office in order to stop the stalker. I am also expecting that at the end of this week, KJR discovers that OJS's cellphone has been hacked. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For sure the Chaebol Stalker will be in the main picture for the next 8 episodes (TYH will be 16 episodes, I presume?), but just like what others said I hope there won't be a noble idiocy involves...I want them to be hand in hand fighting for their love with the strong supports from Always Law Firm and the 2 Prosecutor friends...So far they have been able to solved their differences with a good communication, and some help from a friend. So I hope it will continue that way....This drama has been good in dropping hints before something major happened...For example the lip balm scene and Mama's boy-Miss Dan scene.....:joy: Also the stalking boyfriend of his client etc etc...

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am also expecting that at the end of this week, KJR discovers that OJS's cellphone has been hacked. 

Then it can be use as an evidence to get a restraining order against Chaebol.....:glasses:

AH.. been a while since I was here. 

I'm looking forward to see the stalker reappearing because I wanted JR to protect her this time around.

And while that's that, I'm imagining scenes where they discovered bugs in her apartment which forced her to move out and where should she goes...

*drumrollll*

to JR's house! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Prosecutor Kim,

tenor.gif?itemid=5357526

Finally is Wednesday :mrgreen:

97FC566D-6FA6-45E4-B57A-95872BBF5BD2.gif

After Lawyer Tarzan heroic job with lawyer DMH  :yum: & pretending to be a DMH boyfriend to save her from a shitty situation, now I expect him to follow the law of engagement and get in one knee ask for her hand to date :joy:  I expected more from our couples today   :blush:

Or  

5F378721-F652-4275-95AC-17C3ECF46DB1.gif

Congrats to TYH,  Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na for being included into most buzzworthy dramas and dramas character's ratings.

TYH placed 6th in dramas top-10,

Lee Dong Wook's Kwon Jung Rok has placed 2nd 

Yoo In Na's titular Oh Jin Shim - 1st

&         V E R Y    U  R  G  E  N   T

us   ifans Need to show interest and order TYH blueray DVD     

N   O    W     !  !   !   !     !     !  Or DVD  MIGH GET CANCELLED !!!  :bawling:

Spoiler

9We7Im.jpg

sr8R31.jpg

&         V E R Y    U  R  G  E  N   T

us   ifans Need to show interest and order TYH blueray DVD     

N   O    W     !  !   !   !     !     !  Or DVD  MIGH GET CANCELLED !!!  :bawling:

TYH FANS, LDW FANS, YIN FANS, SUPPPRTING CAST FANS    

A C T   N O W  !!!!

SSIlKM.png

DONT just order it yourself, HELP SPREAD THE WORD & Have as many of your friends as possible order it too!!  

Surely we dont want it cancelled just because not enough people showing interest!??!?

A C T   N O W!!!    or  Regret it later :bawling:

@triplem How about you pin this Ontop of the thread pages now instead of the kissing poll?  

This is very urgent now.

Chingusss... I've been missing our Heart Couple. Haven't had much time to hang out on soompi these couple days because I was rather busy with some works. I will try to be online for live-caps later... Now going to back read on the thread first.

21 hours ago, triplem said:

While waiting for tomorrow...I made some gifs...I think one of the reasons why this drama makes me so happy is because it gave me the closure I wanted for their story in Goblin :lol:....I blended some of the parallel scenes ...:P

Isn't it amazing that we can feel the difference in the characters that they played from one drama to another? I don't know about you guys, but I totally feel that they're portraying different characters from Goblin. From outward appearance, they have similar look in the comparison/parallel gif triplem posted, yet never once was I reminded of their Goblin characters while watching TYH... Thumbs up to LDW and YIN :blush:

Might be my last week able to fully recap. Stupid time will change here in the U.S. next week and not sure I can livecap that late while at work. BUT surely I will try lol. 

Here we go....

Open with JR at a cafe meeting with a young male client. Client sees JS walk in and says something about her. Now JR and JS are in car....JR bought her a giant box of macaroons I think. She's happy. I like how she says macaroon. JS is kinda picking on him. She's reading the labels on the macaroons. One is called like kiss macaroon and she recalls their kiss a bit sheepishly. 

Aww the macaroons are for the Always staff. The older lady picked out the kiss macaroon and JS got upset cuz she wanted it hehe.

She goes into her office and JR says he wants something. JS thinks he's asking for a kiss right there. She's like what. But it's not a kiss he wants lol. She's going a little crazy about their kiss, huh? I would be too. (Btw I heard the dang background ambulance siren again lol)....

JS having a sweet talk with JR. Not sure about what. But seems she's opening up more to him. Oh he's on the computer reading about her stalker thing. He gets up and goes to her. He's very upset about the whole thing, lecturing her. But she just kind of laughs. Think she likes that he's so worried about her. They are touching per preview when Ms. Dan (no more subway auntie) walks in. She pushes him off and into the wall and pretends to scold him for something. Lol poor JR.

Now they're in the car at night. JS opening up some more to him I think. JR gets a call. Not sure what's going on. But JS is happy and smiling which makes JR smile. 

Now it's 10 at night and JR is back at the office. He's recalling JS' words in the car. He looks up a video of her in an office drama. He is watching all her videos and smiling and looking enamored. They're playing a new song I think in the background, it's pretty. Omg JR so in love watching her. 

JS suddenly appears happily. He sneaks up behind her and gives her a surprise sweet kiss. Aww he's so happy to see her. I think she said she missed him too. They are sweetly hugging now. Cuuute scene!

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

She goes into her office and JR says he wants something. JS thinks he's asking for a kiss right there. She's like what. But it's not a kiss he wants lol. She's going a little crazy about their kiss, huh? I would be too. (Btw I heard the dang background ambulance siren again lol)....

CW6PB0J.gif

Spoiler

uw3E7EJ.gif

i6Jbfbf.gif

x0KWYyp.gif

Spoiler

FEb27k9.gif

iLvMadq.gif

1 minute ago, turtlegirl said:

JS having a sweet talk with JR. Not sure about what. But seems she's opening up more to him. Oh he's on the computer reading about her stalker thing. He gets up and goes to her. He's very upset about the whole thing, lecturing her. But she just kind of laughs. Think she likes that he's so worried about her. They are touching per preview when Ms. Dan (no more subway auntie) walks in. She pushes him off and into the wall and pretends to scold him for something. Lol poor JR.

Now they're in the car at night. JS opening up some more to him I think. JR gets a call. Not sure what's going on. But JS is happy and smiling which makes JR smile. 

Now it's 10 at night and JR is back at the office.

RtjRBVZ.gif

Spoiler

2Ou3hlV.gif

tDPCl6D.gif

Spoiler

GaBOdDV.gif

4Qq3Xlu.gif

Next day. JS working at her desk. Everyone else at Always is having lunch out. Mama's boy and boss are arguing lawyer stuff I think and boss asks Dan for her opinion. I dunno but Ms Dan is finding mama's boy so sexy right now haha. Her face is flushed. Everyone questioning her. Poor Ms.  Dan.

Back at office, JS is so hungry, dreaming about food. Oh she was waiting for JR to go eat but he just called and said he'll be late. She's so hungry. 

Cut to Prosecutor's office. SW left YR warm coffee on her desk. 

In SW office, he's meeting with his secretary assistant lady about some case. SW gets a text from YR and straight tells the lady it's from YR. Assistant lady jealous. 

Back to JR and JS. Nighttime at office. JS stomach growls. Guess she tells JR she didn't eat all day cuz she couldn't eat alone. She's explaining things to him. Think she was making up her being a top star as an excuse at first. Not sure she told him the real reason, which we dont even know yet. JR appears to have a plan to help her...

5 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Now it's 10 at night and JR is back at the office. He's recalling JS' words in the car. He looks up a video of her in an office drama. He is watching all her videos and smiling and looking enamored. They're playing a new song I think in the background, it's pretty. Omg JR so in love watching her. 

JS suddenly appears happily. He sneaks up behind her and gives her a surprise sweet kiss. Aww he's so happy to see her. I think she said she missed him too. They are sweetly hugging now. Cuuute scene!

5SbukvR.gif

Spoiler

oJiMCaC.gif

oX1ioxU.gif

Spoiler

C1WAgnE.gif

G3pr47e.gif

ynmg3ow.gif

Spoiler

ZFtRbwk.gif

hXje7Ef.gif

Archived