[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the previous episodes contained such unbearable sweetness and cannot get any sweeter but while watching episode 9, I was like.....

2S75P.gif

The confessions, the hugs, the kisses, the secret and knowing glances....#Sighs...

The dumpling lunch scene with Mama's Boy and Miss Dan's wild imaginations .....

2S763.gif

Thank your for the pix! I really HOPE their first HOUSE date won't get interrupted! Let them enjoy falling in love more and more! 

Can't wait for the new episode! Too excited! PLEASE MORE KISSING at least. Give us something more before the drama starts!!! 

14 hours ago, Iam Fanning said:

SW should find his own apartment now. He can move out already so JS can finally move in to JR's place. :joy::joy:

Exactly, which is why JR is urging him even more to move out by using the PPL app. Even if JS not moving in, at least they can have a stay-at-home date...

3 hours ago, Iam Fanning said:

I still believe that JS should move in to JR's apartment so he can protect her well and also for more :kiss_wink::kiss_wink: Hahahaha

That's a good idea too... SW can just take over JR apartment, lol...

~

Just finished watching with subs... so sweet this couple... :wub:

OJS is a person with sincere heart, but KJR is also a person so sincere despite lacking in dating experience or in relating with people. They're just so so well matched...

"I tend to be slow so I may not be able to match your pace, but using my pace, I'll walk closer towards you, slowly, and forever"

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me. As long as it is something that is good for OJS, you can do so (not telling him) 100x or 1000x"

Said KJR with a gentle smile and tone...

So sweeeeet :wub:

ANNYEONG FANDOM YEOROBUN!!! I’m more active on the Shipper’s Forum cos I’m under the spell of LeeYoo (that’s the tentative name for Uri LOVELY OTP) right now and I am TOTALLY SUFFERING from SDS (SHIPPERS’ DELUSIONAL SYNDROME) - sigh ... unfortunately, there’s no cure and this ‘disease’ usually lasts a long time!!

BUT I am asking for help from anyone of you who have AMAZING skills with gifs / SLO-MO videos - can anyone PLEASE make some more gifs / slo-mos of BOTH their kisses?? 

Their kisses are so short ... sigh ... so we need to help to ... er... LENGTHEN the time??? Like in the post here: 

Oh and PLEASE count me in for the PAC!  I AM IN!! :P Our OTP is quite pure and innocent, though, so PD-Nim may not have too many torrid scenes!! MORE KISSES AND LONGER KISSES, then, JEBAL!! 

Thank you so much for the live recaps last night... You are both a lifesaver :wub: ... 

Can't wait for the date at home tonight... 

GZzYDpT.jpg

So sad that the ratings are going down but the videos on Naver are trending top spot 

Nationwide : 3.731

Seoul: 4.154

Someone requested for a slow mo  gifs and I manage to find these HQ gifs of their first 3 kisses lol...

Sorry can't seem to post it here but here are the links

https://i.imgur.com/GVi17bW.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/y4NgF0i.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/akAG6eW.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/cuFsrjM.mp4

1 hour ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Sigh ... I think the ratings are down cos the majority of Knetz are not interested in rom coms??

Maybe the plot is not much deep for korean audience... I love the couple and their romance but i need more hot kisses 'cause the couple are Masters of kiss!! Pervy mode: ON:lol:

OMG ep. 09 made me overdose on its cheesiness LoL! 

Were Jung-Rok & Yoon-Seo having ramen at Seung-Ri's? 'Cause In-Na is under YG. 

On the other I love the atmosphere in Always Law Firm. Everyone's like family.. now there's 3 couples in Always Firm. 

12 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

On the other I love the atmosphere in Always Law Firm. Everyone's like family.. now there's 3 couples in Always Firm. 

Now you mentioned it, will the CEO ends up with the Receptionist??? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Now you mentioned it, will the CEO ends up with the Receptionist??? :ph34r:

C57A06CF-7246-441D-B6B8-E2DC71DEFAF8.gif

.. Receptionist no way , if he wouldn’t get the goddess, there no woman for him .. except someone *wisper* start with letter A:mrgreen:

OMG how creepy is the stalker sending flower :sweat_smile:- it’s make me change my mind I wouldn’t wish anymore for someone to send me a flowers :D

where is my darling @triplem to make me The CEO gifs about him - :heart::wub:

Ontop of my wishlist now:

-Jungrok & Jinshim suddenly mention having kissed ALOT, thus enabling kiss #3 and onwards to be kissing by pros finally and not teens :yum::sweatingbullets:.

Skip the learning curve.

Please provide us with proper kissing from now on PD or I'm flipping tables! 

fa5.gif

btw on a more positive note, I'm in LOVE with the new OST ! :heart: at first hearing.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:52 AM, triplem said:

hey @TRaNz,...I see ya lurking here...are you watching too?

hehehe, yepppp watching this drama as it comes out fresh. Enjoying it as it gives me cute fuzzy warm tingly feelings. hahahahaha :mrgreen:

Archived