[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

So JR takes her to the restaurant per preview where they are both eating but not sitting side by side. She text a him she wants him to come sit by her. But he says he won't. She's pouting. How can he resist her cute pout? But ok she's gonna eat "alone" with JR encouraging her from the sidelines. She eat a a little bit then gets up and walks over to him. She wants him to take pictures with her phone of her eating. Omg he takes so many pictures lol. He could make a wall of pics of JS eating. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Next day. JS working at her desk. Everyone else at Always is having lunch out. Mama's boy and boss are arguing lawyer stuff I think and boss asks Dan for her opinion. I dunno but Ms Dan is finding mama's boy so sexy right now haha. Her face is flushed. Everyone questioning her. Poor Ms.  Dan.

Back at office, JS is so hungry, dreaming about food. Oh she was waiting for JR to go eat but he just called and said he'll be late. She's so hungry. 

Cut to Prosecutor's office. SW left YR warm coffee on her desk. 

In SW office, he's meeting with his secretary assistant lady about some case. SW gets a text from YR and straight tells the lady it's from YR. Assistant lady jealous. 

Back to JR and JS. Nighttime at office. JS stomach growls. Guess she tells JR she didn't eat all day cuz she couldn't eat alone. She's explaining things to him. Think she was making up her being a top star as an excuse at first. Not sure she told him the real reason, which we dont even know yet. JR appears to have a plan to help her...

X6auUzW.gif

Spoiler

0q7Htbd.gif

DPn5Kjj.gif

Spoiler

iMkwvED.gif

Iw9tBUi.gif

Sorry I'm late again... Forgotten that it starts at 21:30, and something came up too...

Yang and Scary Face on same bus, she is asleep again, while Scary Face flashback to seeing her in the past and why he fell in love with her. Same as before, he woke her up at her stop.

Yang returned to a dark apartment and found her daughter sitting alone on the sofa staring blankly. She asked her what she is doing, she just said she is hungry.

KJR is dropping OJS in front of her apartment. She is asking for a way for him to call her. He is rather reluctant and told her to be careful while in office. Then he asked her what is she going to do after the 3 months is up. As she was fumbling for words to answer, Oppa came and knocked on the car window (as in preview) OJS rushed him in, and then she asked whether she can tell KJR about the reason for her 3 months project because she felt uneasy lying to him. Oppa said no, it's to be kept secret as promised to the writer-nim. OJS is concerned that KJR will be disappointed if he found out the truth.

KJR arrived home and in his study, he tried to practice different ways of calling OJS, practicing with her picture on his phone, lol. SW came in and teased him. Then KJR reminded him to find apartment again, in comes the PPL for home finding app.

My steam is skipping / lagging , not good.

Think what I missed was EJ and paralegal having convo at bus stop and a flashback to when they first met since we know paralegal likes her. 

Hope my steam keeps up. Not sure it will.

Anyways JS and JR in car parked in front of her house. Not sure what they're saying. They should just kiss again, make these recaps easier on me lol.

Omg that scared me. Her manager suddenly popped up in the window outside. Lol I forgot about it from the preview. JS is embarrassed again and rushes her and the manager inside. 

Inside, manager is questioning her. Guess he is reminding her the real reason she's working there. She seems kind of sad. 

JR gets home and SW I think immediately asks him about JS. He goes into his office. He's rehearsing how to address her. Lol he pulled up a pic of her and is practicing to that. SW is picking on him for it. He's so awkward. I guess in the car earlier JS was telling him not to be so formal. I don't know the difference between formal and informal so I couldn't tell you. Just based what I recall from the preview translation. 

" Yang and Scary Face on same bus, she is asleep again, while Scary Face flashback to seeing her in the past and why he fell in love with her. Same as before, he woke her up at her stop. "

G8rFfyj.gif

Spoiler

NjbMec3.gif

JsfEaX7.gif

sbN81eN.gif

Spoiler

lQVLfe2.gif

aa6Fr6U.gif

" Anyways JS and JR in car parked in front of her house. Not sure what they're saying. They should just kiss again, make these recaps easier on me lol.

Omg that scared me. Her manager suddenly popped up in the window outside. Lol I forgot about it from the preview. JS is embarrassed again and rushes her and the manager inside. 

Inside, manager is questioning her. Guess he is reminding her the real reason she's working there. She seems kind of sad. 

JR gets home and SW I think immediately asks him about JS. He goes into his office. He's rehearsing how to address her. Lol he pulled up a pic of her and is practicing to that. SW is picking on him for it. He's so awkward. I guess in the car earlier JS was telling him not to be so formal. "

Ha3cqmo.gif

Spoiler

MElQ7Ew.gif

NgnvC0e.gif

VYFLR5U.gif

Spoiler

FbU2WtB.gif

kyh3dF0.gif

lJDkket.gif

Next morning...

Something is going on with EJs daughter. She rushes to police station. There's a video. Was her daughter being bullied or the one doing the bullying?I'm confused. But some other lady comes into the police station and is screaming at the daughter and at EJ. Guess daughter was victim but is being blamed anyways ? Not sure...

At Always, boss is meeting with JR. Not sure what they talk about. Brief convo.

EJ at home. Cleaning up her daughter's room. She finds a jacket ? She goes outside to make a phone call and sees her daughter pushing a girl. Uh oh. Her daughter IS the bully. Bad bad.

Next day, she's meeting with boss, JR and JS. She's crying.

JS sitting with her so she can air out her feelings to someone. Sad. 

Secretary and Dan looking at a clip on her phone about bullying. OJS joined them. Yang received a call that her daughter is in the police station. And it turned out that the person bullying in the clip is accused to be her daughter. She denied it. The mother came screaming that it is her. Yang defended her daughter. That mother said that all mother will say that it's not their child. Yang asked the police to do the investigation properly and led her daughter out. Outside, she thanked her mother for believing in her. Yang gave her some allowance before they parted.

CEO received a call from Yang who updated him about what happened. KJR is there with him and asked what happened. CEO asked KJR if he can help them, which he immediately agreed and that surprised the CEO.

Yang at home folding laundry and muttered in disbelief that how could that mother accused her daughter. When she put her clothes away, she found another jacket like the one worn in the clip. She went out to find her daughter, and witnessed her daughter pushing a friend in an alley. They locked eyes in shock.

Next morning, CEO, KJR, OJS are with Yang and assuring her not to worry they will help her daughter, but Yang started crying and told them that she witnessed it herself. In the break room, OJS comforted Yang. When she returned to her desk, she saw CEO, KJR and Scary Face watching the clip and discussing the case. Scary Face is tasked to talk to Jinhee, he asked if he could bring OJS with him. They went to the school to talk to her. She denied the person in the video to be her, OJS told her that they believed her. She started talking but suddenly said that she needed to leave. As she was leaving, some classmates who walked by talked about her. Scary Face came by and asked if she wants to eat tobboki.

Boss, JR, and paralegal are watching the video. Maybe JR notices it might not be the daughter wearing the white jacket doing the bullying after all? They decide to send JS to talk to the daughter with the paralegal. Ahh I don't think the daughter was bullying. Something else is going on I think. But not sure. Paralegal seems to get some new info. Brings it to JS and JR. They're reviewing more security footage from that day.  No it wasn't her daughter who was bullying I think but another girl with short hair and a white jacket. 

Paralegal is talking to EJ in the break room about it.

That night, EJ meets her daughter on the swing set. I think her daughter was with her father. Is she apologising to her mother for seeing her father? I dunno I'm confused. But EJ is crying and saying no, I'm the one who is sorry. A lot of tears and apologies and a mom, daughter hug.

Next day, her daughter brings cookies for the Always staff. Boss is giving her encouraging words. JS and JR and paralegal all happy.

Cut to manager and entertainment co CEO meeting. Not sure what they're talking about. Seems to be a kind of silly scene. 

Uh oh. A present arrives for JS. Uh oh. They know immediately it's from the stalker. It's some sort of flower plant.

Cut to stalker, arriving back in SK at airport. He's creepy!! He's got a pic of JR and JS pulled up on his huge tablet screen eeeks.

The case progressing quite quickly. In another video, they saw the same white jacket but worn by another student. Yang tried to talk to the student that was pushed by Jinhee.

Scary Face came into pantry and told Yang a secret that he is not supposed to say actually. That Jinhee has been seeing her father, but kept it a secret from her. Yang is rather stunned, but as she walked home, she saw Jinhee telling her father in the park that she cannot see him anymore. Yang talked to her and both reconciled.

Case seemed to wrap up nicely with Jinhee visiting the law firm and thanking everyone for helping her and handing out white chocolate to everyone.

CEO of OYS talking to Oppa, about her time at the law firm. His secretary came in with a gift for OYS. When they opened it, it's a plant, and they're immediately alarmed that it has something to do with LJG. CEO asked where is that person now. Supposedly in the US. Cut to him arriving in Korean and looking at a picture of KJR and OYS.

In KJR's office, he and OJS working together, and OJS shared stories about her father, about studies, and that she regretted not working harder in the past. KJR told her it's not too late now and he will help her study if she wants to. CEO interrupted their meeting with invitation to drink. They can't really say no to persistent CEO. But after he left, OJS admitted to KJR that she isn't feeling too well actually and not in the mood.

" In KJR's office, he and OJS working together, and OJS shared stories about her father, about studies, and that she regretted not working harder in the past. KJR told her it's not too late now and he will help her study if she wants to. CEO interrupted their meeting with invitation to drink. They can't really say no to persistent CEO. But after he left, OJS admitted to KJR that she isn't feeling too well actually and not in the mood. "

Cbhelif.gif

Spoiler

X9d7C1A.gif

fR9YCsz.gif

ncTEMpw.gif

Spoiler

qUWA1uz.gif

E0nm6XV.gif

0q7Htbd.gif

Cr. @jeonghyang

I just laughed so loudly at that :mrgreen: I now have it etched in my brain :joy: as if I forget it from last week  :kiss_wink: 

* for god sake stop dress similar color & striped shaped suit :D

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh god it’s so sweet ...at least one kiss per episode pls

Oh yes , one per episode considering how excited we get at a bit of kisses * sigh* :blush:

Archived