[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

He is literally needs to beats off men with a club...It takes a steel nerve and confidence like KJR's to be able to stays sane, poker face and not overly possessive

2E271366-33A5-44B0-AEB2-58A897994736.gif

.. or feed them chicken :mrgreen:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, triplem said:

But our  OTP here is quite different - they are a lot sweeter and has that innocence to them...so I am not sure if we will go the same route :D

Hmmm, the innocence ones are the most dangerous ones when they explode you know......:joy:  I remember that during my high school days, the quiet and the innocence were the ones got shotgun wedding....:joy: While us the serial dater were leading a "celibate" life and married off "properly"....:naughty::skull:

@Ameera Ali

Oooh, they subbed it in Indonesian/Malay too??? :scream:

Er emmm I like him being rich, smart, handsome and nice. He has my ideal guy looks and physique. I do love a 185cm good looking  guy who look like a guy. And with broad shoulders. 

Hahaha laughing at myself writing this since I do already have a hubby who is even taller and fit. Lol.  But Kdramas are Kdramas and I do like him. 

Oh Jin Sim is really sweet though. To the point where I genuinely suffered 2nd hand  embarrassment for her. That daytime  fantasy at work. Where she is prisoner of love. Or  her drunk scenes. 

Man no wonder  Jeong Rok is in love.  He is such a goner.  I just crack up with him and the pink heart notepad. And that petition letter composition? It just cracks me up. Do you guys remember  the repentance letters scenes in Prison Playbook? The whole scene reminded me of it. I really laughed a lot at his frustration. It was even funnier that it was pink.

Her pink keyboard is a hoot.  But YIN was absolutely  luminous  in that burnt orsnge looking  ensemble that morning.  Is it burnt  orange? It didn't  look as if it is mustard coloured and I have  no clue what colour it should be called.

The PPL in ep 8 has been especially  hilarious.  That lip balm.  How could  LDW keep a straight  face. You mean there is such a thing as a male lip balm?

There's  only the car, Subway, coffee, water PPL right?

1 hour ago, triplem said:

It's still not too R-rated...it is still TV but this is as far as it goes...this PD directed What's wrong with Sec Kim...so this might be a good reference.

Reveal hidden contents

2RXaB.gif

For the next future episodes I will post this gif repeatedly, please bear with me....

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

The PPL in ep 8 has been especially  hilarious.  That lip balm.  How could  LDW keep a straight  face. You mean there is such a thing as a male lip balm?

There's  only the car, Subway, coffee, water PPL right?

Lee Dong Wook is the model for the men's makeup line - BOY DE CHANEL.

CHANELMENnm.jpg

The set of products appeared on JR's desk, including the lip balm.

j7dmjty.jpg

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Totally agree that a separation or noble idiocy isn't really necessary to this drama. While it would be understandable that YS thinks to protect JR from her stalker, JR is more logical than to accept that YS would suddenly be shoving him away. She's someone who wears her heart on her sleeve for the most part, so if she starts becoming even distant with him, he'll know. So far, he's actually been fairly good at figuring out what may have been bothering her when she does start acting a bit different around him.

Good point. Initially, I also thought it was the celebrity thing, and I think viewers were supposed to think that. However, it seems clear that YS feels extremely vulnerable when she's eating alone, and it probably has to do with either trauma from LKJ or the aftermath when she seems to have received a lot of hate from the public for being caught up in the drug scandal.

I would so totally love for the drama to take this approach. YS has had a lonely life without any real friends. It was so nice to see her so happy about being accepted by her law firm colleagues. So, if she can get back at LKJ with their help, that would feel cathartic, even for me as a viewer. :D

And the title of this drama is called: "touch your heart"

Just like OYS declared that she would fall for someone who could touch her heart, our goddess was able to touch his heart. So the noble idiocy contradicts this title: by breaking up with him, she would crush his heart, even if KJR is logical and would realize her reason. That's why I am really hoping that this doesn't happen. OYS has been hurt 2 years ago due to LGJ, so why should she suffer one more time? Now, it is time for her to fight. Like she mentioned it before, if she had had someone by her side who believed in her 2 years ago, she would have acted and felt differently. So this is the time for KJR to shine and to show the other men that he is the right man for her. During the MT, he was frustrated because he couldn't do what he wanted... so in a time of crisis, KJR won't be late as he already knows what happened to her. He knows her secret (almost everything, except her phobia of eating alone). OJS is not aware of it. Besides, KJR is the only one who calls her by her real name. He didn't fall for the goddess, but for the woman OJS. Notice that in the preview, KJR calls her JS and not YH.  

CYH has been able to touch DMH's heart and it is her turn to touch his heart. For secretary Yang, she is the one whose heart has not been touched by the investigator, although he is someone sensitive and romantic.  

http://program.m.tving.com/tvn/touchyourheart?rcnt=1

EP 9th preview.

Jung Rok is full of sweetness in front of Jin Shim. Jung Rok get to know that Jin Shim have been attacked by a lot of malicious comment when she was active as a actress. In order to help Jin Shim to overcome that, Jung Rok prepare a special date for her.

Meanwhile, a video of a student who get harrased by a middle school gang get surface in the internet community. The victim accused Eunji (secretary Yang) daughter, Jini. 

Aww Jini story :tears: I wonder will SW and YR are the one who gonna take JS case with the stalker CEO..I mean since JR is her boyfriend, is there any banned for lawyer to defent his girlfriend hahaha

A support notice for asking a director cut n bts dvd is up, if any of you have interest to join :) have a nice day everyone :)

http://m.cafe.daum.net/touchyourheartdvd/

So I watched the ep 8 with subtitles and yes I admit the kiss was pleasant and in tune with the whole episode. I didn't even feel there was anything missing. Moral of the story - Watch the whole episode with subtitles and not just tiny clips. :sweatingbullets:

The Law firm CEO bringing the fish cake bar bouquet! :lol: This actor is such a riot!! 

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Still, I'm happy that there is no three way love line in this drama. I prefer having YS and JR be able to explore how they feel about each other with unabashed enthusiasm and without interference from another serious love interest.

lRqLDl.gif

This this this^^^ I get so tired of dramas having the ex gf or the ex first love regret breaking up after main OTP getting together and then the ML wavers because his first love is putting doubts in his mind

-_- Unnecessary drama for me.

I LOVE how TYH handles the love triangle. SW comes in and explains everything to JS while throwing some playful shade at JR. I just LOVE how he says “only you’re in JR’s heart. He’s never opened up his heart so widely” to JS and JR just blushes slightly and doesn’t deny SW’s statement. *SWOONS* it was also hilarious that SW even knew the “my goddess, your goddess, the universe’s goddess” slogan and JR was baffled that SW knew :joy:

ALSO THE FACT that JR says thank you to SW for saving him from digging himself into a hole and then SW says that it’s so out of character for JR to be thankful. It must be true love.

Spoiler

QFHLBq.gif

12 hours ago, triplem said:

It's still not too R-rated...it is still TV but this is as far as it goes...this PD directed What's wrong with Sec Kim...so this might be a good reference.

KLETmE.gif

LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL. I forgot how spicy that bedroom scene was in W3SK......now I’m imagining that for JR and JS....

M1TdIK.gif

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

I'm on Episodes 6 and it had been a long long times since i last stay and binge watch a drama.....luckily tomorrow is SUNDAY!! :D 

That sweetest episodes, u can do it :mrgreen::blush:

On 3/1/2019 at 6:40 AM, triplem said:

Here you go...you are all free to use...just save these images in your pc and upload to profile. 

I had to compress the gifs to meet the size limit that we have ( needs to be below 500kb) so the quality may not be as sharp.

Thank you so much! Everyone is so sweet on this thread!!!! I'll use these gifs soon! Ameera Ali  was also so kind to send me a gif earlier. :) 

This thread is a GIFT! 

@angelangie

Congrats, you finally fall into temptation!!! :smirk: 

@Ameera Ali

Not only the trophies also the gifts. KJR’s gifts was 2 books titled Jokes/Humor For Idiots....:joy:

@triplem

Nah...the sweet interaction between Pichi Couple already enough to make me clutching on my dear ovaries. Implying bed scene might make me clutching on my dear old heart and bed scene on THAT level might cause a cardiac arrest....:naughty: So don’t worry, I keep my expectations real low....

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Nah...the sweet interaction between Pichi Couple already enough to make me clutching on my dear ovaries. Implying bed scene might make me clutching on my dear old heart and bed scene on THAT level might cause a cardiac arrest....:naughty: So don’t worry, I keep my expectations real low....

LMAO I love how JR and JS just got through their very first kiss scene and we are all already planning their smoking hot bed scene.  Our thirst and shipping instincts have no bounds.

XM7Kyo9.gif

12 hours ago, lynnys13 said:

The lip balm for men is ok but there is a foundation and eyebrow pensil too :lol: woww... 

My bag of daily makeup is knocked out already with that package!:lol:

how about a bet when our comedic pair (Lawyer ChoixDan) finally have IT clicks moment together (or maybe a kiss?!):lol: it's interesting when he will see her in lights and these two finally eat back all their never ever together promise:lol:

ChoiDan.jpg

I can sniff their passion already in this scene:lol:

32 minutes ago, bairama said:

how about a bet when our comedic pair (Lawyer ChoixDan) finally have IT clicks moment together (or maybe a kiss?!):lol: it's interesting when he will see her in lights and these two finally eat back all their never ever together promise:lol:

BAHAHAHAHA LOL.

7vcx09l.jpg

I'm down for this :joy: since I joined too late for first kiss bet.

Archived