[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

Yaaay show time!!

Begins at law firm elevator door. JR walks up and look who's waiting, boss man. Door opens and there's JS. Her and JR secretly touch hands for a moment. How come Korean elevator rides take so long, btw? Lol. Seems like JS and JR were making boss feel embarrassed. Dunno what their convo was tho.

They enter the office. Everyone sits for coffee and breakfast. Lol JR is winking, kind of badly, but JS catches on and winks back. But she's holding the wink and everyone thought she had something in her eye lol. Cute. JS and JR go to his office and she's playfully hitting him and laughing. 

Cut to lunch time. Pretty much everyone is out eating except mama's boy and ms dan. JR and JS are sooo cute. They are passing each other food then texting each other saying like eat up all cutely. I think JR said something sweet about JS in front of everyone. She's all smiley. 

In the stairwell now, they are setting up a date. JR goes in for a kiss but someone comes in last moment. No kiss for now! Still cute though.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sr8R31.jpg

R E M I N D E R  :

V E R Y    U  R  G  E  N   T
us   ifans Need to show interest and make preorder  on TYH blueray DVD     
N   O    W     !  !   !   !     !     !  Or DVD  MIGHT GET CANCELLED !!!  :bawling:

There's no money commitment as of yet, so just freely do the survey of expressing interest people please!

Also HELP SPREAD THE WORD & Have as many of your friends as possible order it too!!  
Surely we dont want it cancelled just because not enough people showing interest!??!?

HOW TO DO PREORDER SURVEY:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuqbkUJByqv

A C T   N O W!!!    or  Regret it later :bawling:

Ms dan is meeting with a client but is distracted by mama's boy outside her door. I missed some. Stream skipping already. Ms Dan seems to be asking the young secretary about social media or dating or something. Not sure.

Cut to JR and JS having a romantic dinner out. This is not the dinner at her house that is to come later. Whatever JR says leaves JS in a trance and she's cutting her plate which is empty like a steak. JR gives her some more steak. They being cute, as alwaysssss. 

Driving now. Talking lots. Someone must have said something wrong because they are both thinking aloud in their heads and looking all worried. Now laughing awkwardly lol. I want to know what was said! Probably something about being alone in her house together. JR arrives home all worried. Yup here's where he looks up what to do with my girlfriend. Lol they play "ooooh yeahhhh " background music. 

Cut to JS cleaning her house. Next day, JR arrives in afternoon hours with his cute yellow sweater and flowers and looking all nervous. I love their matching outfits. They are so nervous and awkward and cute, I love it! He brought wine. Ok something about the wine is making JS have worried inner thoughts. Now JR is having worried inner thoughts lol. Probably like, is she gonna think the wine is meant to loosen the mood? Lol well that's what I'm thinking,  so start drinking you two! Haha ok so JS is giving a tour of her house. Things are not going well. She's soo nervous! But she shouldn't be cuz she's beautiful. Omg she starting bouncing on her bed happily. Now she's having worried inner thoughts. Omg JR accidentally hit the light switch and made it dark. Now he's having worried thoughts. These two, I'm dead. 

Cut to Ms dan and choi at law firm together. It's weekend btw. Choi brings in a little guitar. For some reason. He's hugging it like a baby. He starts playing moon river prettily. Ms dan takes a hand at playing and he comes help her. Later she goes on rooftop and is playing and singing her heart out, very dramatically. I guess she's calling out to the world about her woes.  

8 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Cut to JS cleaning her house. Next day, JR arrives in afternoon hours with his cute yellow sweater and flowers and looking all nervous. I love their matching outfits. They are so nervous and awkward and cute, I love it! He brought wine. Ok something about the wine is making JS have worried inner thoughts. Now JR is having worried inner thoughts lol. Probably like, is she gonna think the wine is meant to loosen the mood? Lol well that's what I'm thinking,  so start drinking you two! Haha ok so JS is giving a tour of her house. Things are not going well. She's soo nervous! But she shouldn't be cuz she's beautiful. Omg she starting bouncing on her bed happily. Now she's having worried inner thoughts. Omg JR accidentally hit the light switch and made it dark. Now he's having worried thoughts. These two, I'm dead. 

OMG! this makes me squeal :sweatingbullets: :love:

Ahh they played moon river and now cut back to JS and JR. Looks like JS wants to watch Roman Holiday. I remembered now she likes Audrey Hepburn. She goes to put it in the player but everything is unplugged. She frantically calls manager to find out what to do but I guess it's broken and so they have to use her computer to watch it. While she's setting it up, he gets up and checks out her awards and trophies. Guess they are talking about her awards. Now he's asking about her pictures. He sits back down. Lol she's showing him all her commercials. We know he's already seen it before though. Now they're looking through her photo book. I guess they aren't using the computer to watch the movie, just to admire her lol. But they seem to be having fun admiring her lol.

Dinner time now, they are having wine.  JR seems to be admitting something embarrassing to her. Think they are finally letting out their nerves over being alone together like this. They both seem much relieved and giggly. JS gets a little embarrassed. Suddenly JR stands up and gives her a sweet kiss. Oooh the kiss turned to more. Not R rated but it was still hotter than the others. But it ended too soon lol. Still nice. 

Uh Oh! Next morning JS all giddy and then we hear news voiceover. Cut to SW watching news about stalker I think. He's very worried and turns off the tv before JR comes out of his room. Think he ask a how JS is but doesn't tell JR about the stalker.

Cut to manager waiting for JS. She gets in car. Think he's mentioning the stalker dude. Or maybe not. Think he was going to but stopped. JS walking in parking garage. Someone is watching her. She stops to fiddle in her purse and take a phone call. She stops her pen..someone picks it up and goes after her. She hears a voice and starts to worry. Not sure if it is voice in her head or person in garage with her. Now commercials.

And the person is...just a random guy! He scares JS. She scolds him and runs off. She quickly closes the elevator before he can get in. The guy gets a call. Think he's someone important. And JS totally yelled at the dude ooops. He is.someone to meet JR. He walks on and JS stands up and I think is like why are you still following me ? Dude just sighs and hands over the pen. Omg ! It's his father! Ahahah poor JS! She is mortified! 

JR sits down with his father. Doesn't seem like they have a good relationship. Father seems to be scoffing at JR's work. Father stands up and storms out right as JS comes in with coffee. So she def sees their bad relations. JR is telling her a little bit about it. Not sure what he says though. 

Cut to Prosecutors office. SW gets called to the boss office there. Not sure what boss is requesting of him. Dang SW is angry, arguing with the dude. Wonder if it's about YR? Or the stalker? Hrmmm.

Cut to JR and JS still in his office. Mood is pretty somber. JS seems to feel bad. Then JR gets a call. From his grandma it sounds like. About his father. We hear voiceover of grandma talking about father. JR goes out and finds his father on a street corner holding a protest sign, it looks like. But he's alone in his protesting. JR grabs the signs and takes him inside for coffee. Father is explaining something to him. They seem to be getting along a bit better now. 

Cut to JS and JR in front of JS house again, in his car, talking. Poor JS still seems upset. JR takes her hand and comforts her. He makes her smile a little.

Next day, in office. JS seems to have a plan, maybe for his father. Pretty sure I keep hearing his father being mentioned. Now JS is being dramatic about something but a cute dramatic. She hands him something but I'm not sure what. Commercial break. 

JR walks into office building. His father is sitting in a waiting area. JR has a bag with him. Sits down and talks to his father about whatever it is going on. My stream being stupid. Ok I think JS gave him an energy booster to give to his dad. JR calls JS to update her on the situation, his father overhears him. May be father catches a glimpse that his son is in looove. 

Cut to Prosecutors office. SW looking through papers. Annoying girl assistant being annoying. Now he's outside on a bench and YR walks up. She brings him coffee. They are talking about whatever is going on. YR leans over and hugs him. 

Back to JS and JR at office working late. Guess stalker is about to appear. For now they are still talking about father things I think. JR typing out his argument which we see him giving in court. Guess he gives a good argument for his father. JS is watching and proud of him. She sends him a nice text after court. Think JR tells his father about her. 

Cut to JS in bathroom, fixing herself. Guess she is getting ready to meet his father properly. Ahh yup they are all eating together. Things seem fine. Now JR is throwing out all these compliments about JS. Oooh now he says she's my girlfriend. Both dad and JS drop their utensils lol. But it seems ok. Father is happy yaay. Everyone smiling. JS and dad do the fighting stance lol. 

Archived