[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Your wish is my command ... 

@triplem ehehehe if you're taking requests, do you think you could make some gifs of preening JR? Like when people were like who could possibly be dating OYS? And JR puffs his chest out and smiles or the time when SW was like "you're dating OYS?! This is unbelievable" during the dinner. And JR smiles/smirks so proudly bahahaha.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, triplem said:

here you go dear

omg thank you so much BAHAHAHA seeing it in gif form is even more hilarious :joy:

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I will try to make the one with SW for you later after work

dalfkjlafkj SO EXCITED to see it!!! Thank you!! Take your time in making it! No rush!!!

2rNG47r.gif

Hi hi guys! So my friend xpandabeardontcarex (her tumblr is linked) and I made a bunch of TYH headcanons/an epilogue idea last night cause we are pure trash for these two.  I thought to post it on this thread in case you guys want to fangirl with us/share your thoughts!!  I will put them under spoilers since some ideas come from the webtoon novel spoilers we saw on this forum and also the post is quite lengthy :joy:

Spoiler

KJR walking in with his daughter to the elevator. KJR in his iconic suit and a pink tie and the little girl in a cute matching outfit with cute pink ribbons for her pigtails and a cute pink backpack. The little girl is with him for the day bc OYS has an acting thing for the most of the day. OYS also is a part time lawyer and works at the same firm.

They meet the CEO of the Always Law firm in the elevator and he greets them KJR and his daughter. They both reply politely and then the CEO tries to gets all cutesy with KJR’s daughter and she is not having it, so she sasses him politely and KJR does a little smile/smirk that he saves for OYS. They exit the elevator and move to KJR’s office after greeting everyone.

KJR is working in his office and his daughter is sitting at the couch and table diligently coloring and looking exactly like her dad. His daughter also runs little errands for him like taking paper to get copied and informing someone that her dad needs them. The little girl gets her good jobs on the pink heart post it that OYS had given him. The little girl also gives KJR cute little scribbles on cute little yellow chick post it notes that KJR keeps with the heart post it notes that OYS has given him.

KJR has an alarm set on his phone so he knows when to take a break for lunch because he doesn’t mess with his baby’s health. They get ready to go out but are met by OYS who came by to drop by the lunch she made last night but forgot to tell KJR to take. So they all decide to have lunch with the rest of the Always Law firm. The CEO comes and greets OYS and she responds politely and then is sassed by their daughter again. *

*KJR and OYS’s daughter look like her mom and has her dad’s personality and the CEO secretly loves her (has her mom’s beauty but her dad’s personality)

Spoiler

Lawyer Choi’s mom’s comes in to drop off his and lawyer Dan’s son because she wanted to go to the beauty parlor and both lawyers freak out for a minute but then see that both their kid and KJR and OYS’s daughter can play together. * (The lawyers’ son is also a huge mama’s boy and it annoys the shiz out of lawyer Choi despite being a mama's boy himself LOL) . The playdate is arranged and OYS is relieved because she has some news to share with KJR and they go back to his office after getting their baby settled.

They have some cute banter but keep getting interrupted by calls or people. Their little girl doesn’t want to play with the lawyers’ son and the son just wants to cling to his mom. OYS gets on the path of telling KJR about the news but is finally interrupted by their daughter. OYS gives up for now and the cute little family finishes up the work and leave the office.

They grab takeout on the way home and make their way inside and the doorbell rings. It’s Se Won and Yoo Yeo-Reum and their son and daughter. Apparently they were invited over by dinner by OYS and KJR but forgot due to life and all the business. The guests get settle in and the kids are having a good time playing. Se Won’s son and daughter are the little girl’s best friends and the only time the OYS and KJR’s daughter doesn’t want to be by herself.

Se Won starts teasing KJR about how well their kids get along and that they might be future in laws one day and KJR loses his richard simmons in the way that he does. (Kjr’s way of flipping his richard simmons -> pretending to not let it bother him but it does and just a long internal  nooooooooooo) YYR and OYS just laughing it off on the side. The dinner ends and Se Won and his family leave and KJR immediately grabs his daughter’s hands and is like “Honey, whatever you do, do NOT let any boy put your hands in their coat pocket.” and the little girl is confused but agrees and they do the cute little pinky promise that both KJR and OYS do in the show.  OYS is laughing and says “Honey,she’s only 4 years old.” and just shakes her hands affectionately at them.

They put put their little girl to bed and OYS and KJR just take a moment to unwind after their crazy day on the couch. After a few minutes of idle chit chat, OYS says that she has some good news to share with KJR and fumbles to tell him that they are going to have another addition to their little family. KJR catches the gist and is so so happy. He sits there hugging OYS thinking back to where they started and where they are now and his heart is so full.

Spoiler

Additional cute headcanons about the KJR and OYS family

Oys does both acting and part time lawyer work usually but by herself too with KJR though the firm has to weed out people who have no case, but want to chat with OYS

KJR preens whenever someone comments on how they wish they with OYS and he’s there with his stone face, but inside he does the preening

OYS takes off time from acting while she is pregnant and does mainly lawyer work with the exception of a few pregnancy ads. She’s thankful for the slippers she got from her first work outing with the Always law firm

Their oldest daugher is quite the fashionista and OYS and her share the love of the color pink. Their daughter also is put in fashion showdown with OYS’s rival actress and the entire crew is forced to pick a side (all in good fun). Of course, OYS’s wins and the girls are friends beside the silly contents . KJR tries to remain neutral but of course preens when his baby wins → Saying it logically and then go “Of course my baby girl could never lose she’s too fashionable and cute. That’s my final conclusion. I, Kwon Jung Rok, declare it.”

KJR and OYS have three kids. With two girls and one boy. With the boy being the middle child. He and his dad bond over the general female craziness but both of them are big softies.

OYS’s acting manager and CEO using the babies in ads, which permission of both parents. The slogan being “My baby, your baby, and the Universe’s baby.”

KJR being smitten and fascinated with his babies while they are rolling around like pill bugs

FAMILY PICNICS with their family and sometimes their friends. And OYS thinking back to when she was alone and wanting to go on picnics and now going with her family.

Their oldest daughter finding the “let’s date” letter in her mom’s drawer and asking her parents about it. KJR running out of the room and stopping just outside to hear OYS saying how cute he was and how they became a couple and eventually led to marriage and their family. KJR standing out of the room blushing and smiling softly.

OYS observing her family and then thinking back to the night after the hard trial and her telling KJR what’s she’s feeling not at that moment but sometime later and when she first started liking their father and now they are a family and it is just a content filled moment of peace.

Let us know your thoughts and if you share similar sentiments!! Or if you guys just want to fangirl with us, that works too :tounge_xd:

HYafPzW.gif

1 hour ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

The BTS of the kiss is out!!! :D

:wub:

OH MY LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I NEED TRANSLATIONS OF THIS BTS STAT.

jmdYnZu.gif

Like what is LDW saying to people while YIN is hiding behind him?! And omfg their laughter together!!! IT'S TOO MUCH FOR THIS SHIPPER'S HEART.  Or when he wasn't satisfied with the first kiss and he was going for a second one........but hovers close to YIN's face and backs off then laughs with YIN while YIN falls to the floor and comes back up with her hands covering her face oh my lorddddddddddddd. DLAKJFLKJAF I am dead.  Literally dead.

2 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@mimima - ALL THE FUTURE SCENARIOS ARE DAEBAK!! :wub: Please share on our Shipper’s Thread, my Dear!

BAHAHAHA okay!! Will do! I didn't know whether to double post this or not since these are technically headcanons of TYH :joy:  instead of actual headcanons of YIN and LDW. BUT I GUESS THEY CAN APPLY TO BOTH OTPS.

ksafFVL.gif

" Touch Your Heart "  IS SO HOT IN CHINA

" Touch Your Heart " it was over 8 times to enter Weibo hot search First place or others on Top 1-10.

After live stream Episode 8 

Weibo hot search  No.1

" Touch Your Heart "  --- Finally kissed

006QhBHzgy1g0r6sez0mdj30hr10jjtj.jpg

( " Korean drama TV " is the largest and most complete Korean drama broadcasting platform in China )

" Korean drama tv " live stream

" Touch Your Heart "  ( At present, it is the highest record.)
Episode 1 ---  167,000
Episode 2 ---  170,000
Episode 3 ---  260,000
Episode 4 --- 217,000
Episode 5 --- 211,000
Episode 6 --- 210,000
Episode 7 --- 200,000
Episode 8 --- 205,000

February / Monthly broadcast list :   Episode 1-7   
No.1 " Touch Your Heart " ---  648,171,000  

March 1st / Daily broadcast list :                                                  
No.1 " Touch Your Heart " --- 50,426,000 

February / Monthly broadcast list :    Episode 1-7  
No.1 " Touch Your Heart " ---  648,171,000

005I3Ubjgy1g0ma54z5ylj30u01hcn22.jpg  

March 1st / Daily broadcast list :                                                  
No.1 " Touch Your Heart " --- 50,426,000

006QhBHzgy1g0r70xd1ftj30hr10jacj.jpg

Awwww... 

i’m sooo happy that TYH received wonderful responses in China.. 

I reallly hope all the casts and PDnims & crews know about this wonderful news so we could possibly expect for a little extension and ‘ surprise’ in the final episode ? :P

Furthermore, I don’t mind if they extend the drama with 2 additional episodes.. :D

On 3/3/2019 at 6:19 AM, angelangie said:

of course i finish the whole 8 episode...i was almost late for my appointment too today :D i watch till 7am in the morning :D 

hmmmm im not good with all these bets lols....mostly probably 11 or 12 i guess?

Hi everibody..joining to this. It took  me wo days to watch the 8 episodes and this would be getting more intense and interesting for the next two episodes. Waiting...

:wub:

Actually, LGJ must have realized that KJR and YSH got closer because he texted her his address indicating that she would visit him home and rather late in the night. Secondly, she sent hearts twice in her texts. That's why he returns from abroad as he feels that he will lose OYS.

When he stops the car and confronts KJR, the latter calls OJS in front of LGJ. Using her true name and not her actress' name reveals that KJR has become so close to the goddess. In my opinion, LGJ ruined her career in order to keep her "for himself". He was monitoring her all this time. He thought back then: "If I can not have the goddess myself, then no one else can". Imagine his reaction, when he hears KJR calling her OJS... besides, he declares that he is entitled to meddle in OJS's life. So he confirms that he is the boyfriend.

Yet, from the start, KJR never perceived OYS as the celebrity but as the real person hence he was the first one who got to know the real person. Only in the episode 8, the colleagues are starting to see the real personality of OYS/OJS. The CEO noticed that she was a little clumsy, secretary Yang described her as innocent, the other secretary called her cute. Imagine the huge difference: in the episode 4, KJR had already discovered her trauma and her secret. He knows her better than anyone else. She even told him that she had insomnia.   

Hello!! I've been following this drama and am finally joining the forum board! JungRok and JinShim/YunSeo have to be my favourite couple on tele now! I love that he is so hopelessly dense, and she is so hopelessly in love! Hahaha... And how he still persists in calling her JinShim despite clearly knowing her name is YunSeo. It's like a pet name that has stuck. Love it! Can't stop laughing every time I watch it, and while waiting for the next episode to air, I'm committed to rewatching from Ep 1 again.

Watched some BTS of Touch Your Heart and I really can't help but smile when these two are on screen.. Yoo In na keeps laughing whenever  Lee Dong wook play around... 

Here are some goddess Oh Yeon seo pictures I've found at dc gall

OLQHckF.jpg

Spoiler

cppEjgR.jpg

NXBAY0s.jpg

cpgB1x5.jpg

fRpNw96.jpg

q1Oedjt.jpg

Archived