[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

2 hours ago, bairama said:

how about a bet when our comedic pair (Lawyer ChoixDan) finally have IT clicks moment together (or maybe a kiss?!):lol: it's interesting when he will see her in lights and these two finally eat back all their never ever together promise:lol:

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all their carpenter friends!!! I can imagine the glee IF they do kiss!! Whooohoooo!!! :scream::joy::naughty::mrgreen:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cenching said:

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all their carpenter friends!!! I can imagine the glee IF they do kiss!! Whooohoooo!!! :scream::joy::naughty::mrgreen:

:mrgreen::joy:

@cenching & @bairama 

U don’t notice these two already behaving like a couple , the kiss so near :mrgreen:

2594C05A-4ECC-4EEC-9E29-5FC8CEB30A56.jpg

723466A4-1DA8-42DC-A0F3-A76FEFD79087.jpg

... couple suit :naughty:

@triplem bless ur heart every time I read ur post , I Love my CEO more - can u make gif on the scene he talk about how he is the lead candidate of our girl heart & how he was most appreciated the most by her yesterday  . 

:blush:

@Lawyerh with that abs she will kiss him ep 9  , oops I mean until she study his heart , the kiss will be at ep 16 - she can’t be wild woman now  , right :sweat_smile:

TYH fans keep making the SWEETEST fan videos for our favorite pairing!

Here is a gorgeous new one featuring 8 episodes thus far! So many talented artists! 

Even IF YS will try to push JR away, he will stand by her side no matter what. As other people have mentioned in the this thread, there is a huge reason and foreshadowing that the writers put in earlier with JR saying that he will be there for her when the time comes when she feels alone again. With the stalker entering the picture, she will have to relieve the past again and deal with it all over again. This time, she will have JR on her side, defending her with everything he has.

I'm glad the promo clearly showed him saying that her problems are his problems now. Also, it's super creepy and ILLEGAL for the way that the stalker violently pursued their car and then cut them off. It's a direct threat. I mean, he blocked their way. I know that he is wealthy and has power. But the law is the law. I don't know how many episodes it will take or how the situation will escalate further....but eventually JR will be able to put that man away somehow.

Also, they've definitely changed the first kiss from the novel. I like that. Their first kiss happened in the sweetest way possible with both of them putting their feelings out in the open and moving forward with their relationship. 

I'm just HOPING we will get to see a PROPOSAL AND A WEDDING FOR THEM. Obviously, kids would be icing on the cake. So for now, I just need a wedding at least. These two actors would shine with the wedding scenes so much! Because it's a 16 eps drama, I hope there is enough time to do that. I realize Secretary Kim series did have a wedding, but I feel those characters were a bit faster in their relationship. I prefer our show and our pairing. They are both experiencing love for the very first time in a very realistic and sweet way. 

And yes, I'd love some more kisses! I just have to keep in mind that they are still starting out right now as a couple. But I hope by eps 13 or so, we can see them more as a solid dating couple....ready to take the next steps. :) 

1 hour ago, fitzsimmons said:

Here is a gorgeous new one featuring 8 episodes thus far! So many talented artists! 

ohmy.. This is sooo beautiful and precious:heart: I will run to the creator page and click the like button and write some crazy fangirl comment there

beautiful Sunday..

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

.. couple suit :naughty:

hahahaha we know right! They are so blatant with this-show-stealer-oddly-couple-to-be:joy:

nah nah @mimima @Lawyerh  when they are passionate about each other when it will happen? My guess will be right in the finale week as a closure:skull: of a happy LaLaLand:kiss_wink:  MUAHAHAHAHA or maybe its nothing, they will not.. :dissapointed:

if it happens the losers should post them two instead our lead couple after that time for one week full? Lols

Regarding our Mama’s boy-Miss Dan tandem, most likely there won’t be any details of their  loveY dovey... PD will just presents us an ending scene where Mama’s boy suddenly dips Miss Dan like The Tango Dancers and gives her a kiss....:heart:

2RYGG.jpeg

643CB310-3F7A-4299-A6F4-69DC798BF481.gif

More than the kiss , I am hoping , she do makeover , she get a similar drooling  look from him , realizing how attractive she is  :scream:

if it happens the losers should post them two instead our lead couple after that time for one week full? Lols

I like that :mrgreen: but what  if it’s a deadlocked result , let’s make the bet more like if they will  hug , kiss , ONS :yum:

@cenching U know for How long I didn’t see couple kiss like that in kdrama  , last drama was Marriage, not Dating :mrgreen::tounge_xd:

@triplem , thanks you’re a star :heart::wub:  

@angelangie  Did u finish with all episodes, if u are join as in the new bet , what u think the other couple will kiss :tounge_xd:

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching U know for How long I didn’t see couple kiss like that in kdrama  , last drama was Marriage, not Dating :mrgreen::tounge_xd:

That kind of dramatic kiss scene is exactly what my mental image formed Mama's boy will do with his over the top attitude and over flowing confidence....:glasses: I can't imagine him kissing his lady like our lover boy did with his mellow gentle sweet sugary honey dripping cotton candy bubblegum cheesecake gelato (OK, the list need to ends) love....:love:

33 minutes ago, cenching said:

That kind of dramatic kiss scene is exactly what my mental image formed Mama's boy will do with his over the top attitude and over flowing confidence....:glasses: I can't imagine him kissing his lady like our lover boy did with his mellow gentle sweet sugary honey dripping cotton candy bubblegum cheesecake gelato (OK, the list need to ends) love....:love:

He got no clue when it come to a woman , he all talk  but no action  , remember his show in court with our leading girl :mrgreen: 

949FDB27-8408-4030-B6B2-6B319E105959.jpg

That kiss could have  happen last episode when he told her be careful :D 

If they kiss it will be a drunk kiss  :mrgreen: They wouldn’t use this right - make it to an office kiss :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

5c7baa44e1e7c069459805.gif?download

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He got no clue when it come to a woman , he all talk  but no action  , remember his show in court with our leading girl :mrgreen: That kiss was nearly could have  happen last episode when he told her be careful :D  If they kiss it will be a drunk kiss  :mrgreen::blush:  

He wouldn’t use this right - make it to an office kiss :blush:

He is so clueless to the dummy level when it comes to women BUT isn't that his most alluring quality????  #WinkWink :tounge_wink:

add.

I noticed that LDW wears mostly loose fitting clothing whether on or off screen....No slim fit for him....

@angelangie

YIN is quite similar to Reba who can do cringes worthy roles without being cringy.....YIN is HOT though, I watch TYH keep thinking of how HOT is she....:love: LDW-YIN look great together as couple....LDW has this classic gentleman vibes while YIN is a lady through and through....:love: I am fangirling hard on them both....:joy:

44 minutes ago, angelangie said:

okie OSY is jealous what about the gif for our JR jealousy....he was obviously jealous!!! when they said he is not good enough for OSY... :D 

office romance is honestly hard lols :D 

Poor guy , he takes so much punches, he was worried for while :mrgreen: but how cute he was with his red ears looking for mirror to make her happy with him :blush: even one yummy teddy bear like him had some insecurity that he want to change  :mrgreen: He sing like a canary for me every time he open his mouth these day 

AF49760C-7FE3-4890-A485-4C4F995A46D2.gif

F2B0B410-5BA0-40BF-9F69-84EB263BD273.gif

577CD0A3-DAA9-41F9-8067-6458D1FE9E12.gif

planket scene with The CEO , we need @triplem to make it for us  :blush: but how dare he hit my CEO like that :smirk:  mama boy start it :D

7 hours ago, bairama said:

nah nah @mimima @Lawyerh  when they are passionate about each other when it will happen? My guess will be right in the finale week as a closure:skull: of a happy LaLaLand:kiss_wink:  MUAHAHAHAHA or maybe its nothing, they will not.. :dissapointed:

BAHAHAHAHA I agree. I think closure will happen around finale week. But I do think some major milestone will happen around episode 12 :smirk: whatever it is.

8 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

TYH fans keep making the SWEETEST fan videos for our favorite pairing!

I'M NOT OK AFTER THAT FAN VIDEO

vm68YPd.gif

The voiceovers and the moments killed me.  It even had the kiss :bawling:

Archived