[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

he did more than destroy her when he couldnt get her....

he give her scare and doubts for herself....however she is someone with a strong determination....she pull back and stood up and smile for the world....even though insides she was scared....

KJR came to know the real her as much as OJS know the real him....she was able to look past his indifference and see him for what he is....which was why KJR was pull to her from what i can see... :) 

LGJ is just like a kid that destroy the toy when he couldnt get it right so no one else can get it.....OJS probably appeal to him because she didnt fall into his lap when he came courting.....and probably why he was obsess with her.....or maybe he just want to the be one person that steal the nation sweetheart.....a Goddess that everyone want....and he probably feel good once he has it.....tsk tsk.....stalker hopefully the whole law firm are able to backup them on this when it came out in the open......LGJ has the money and power behind him after all.....

Yes, you are right. He not only destroyed her career but also traumatized the person. She is not even able to eat alone due to the drug scandal. She was drugged and no one could help her as she was alone. 

@gilaswan No, her real name is OJS and not OYS. OYS is her actress' name. So KJR fell in love with the person and not the goddess, while all the other men are attracted by the goddess which explain why OJS's heart was never touched. Her title "my goddess, our goddess, the universal goddess" is the reason why she never fell in love before. It creates a distance between her and the others (humans)... a goddess is immortal and usually lives in a different world. She is like a cult, where admiration and fantasy reign but no one will ever try to get closer to her. They don't see her for whom she is in reality.     

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f9a918ee6f944db19df2f77af92d09db.png?x=b&a=0x0&s=380x214&q=h&e=t&f=t&cb=1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk5dJwncfdurb61qDgoXMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNc7mKQI3DlJF_eWrQIG6

Just stopping by to say how much I too am enjoying this drama.  Whether on screen or off I love that this OTP and actors still have such a sweet sense of shyness and charm that just comes across so well.  Even knowing this isn't the first time they have worked together.  There is this hidden heat wave between them that whether unknowingly or not can be so clearly seen and felt while placing themselves within the skin of their characters.  And it sure doesn't hurt when it's cold and there is snow on the ground here where I am LOL and they are melting my heart and keeping me warm...

Wooowww!! Thank you very KHAMSAHAMNIDA for the gifs @triplem!! :wub::heart:You and @USAFarmgirl - have the both of you joined our Shipper’s Thread??? :wub: And @USAFarmgirl - I SIMPLY LOVE your term - HIDDEN HEATWAVE!! Yes, their kisses don’t need to be torrid to be delightful and GENUINE!! 

Btw, did anyone notice the dialogue between JR & Prosecutor SW (his room mate) when JR was applying the Chanel lip balm?? That was the hint that there was going to be a KISS later on cos SW asked him what JR was intending to do by keeping his lips MOIST or along that line (can’t quite remember the exact dialogue!!) - and JR actually repeated later - “Right, Keep MOIST”!!! So he has to keep his lips MOIST to kiss JS!! Awwwwww!! :wub:

Er someone has to remind me what happened in Goblin. I didn't actually like the drama much. I disliked the ending for the main OTP.

So since a big deal is made for them in Goblin, what happened in the end? Since @triplem did the parallel gif. Or it is considered a spoiler. Since I don't remember the significance of the gif scenes. 

I recall the Reaper remembered why he was chosen as a Reaper but for the life of me can't remember what happened to him in the end.

In order not to be out of topic, what shall I comment on? Was there ever news during casting whether there will be a 2nd male lead? Probably not huh since we are having a stalker instead. I mean was the stalker ever mentioned in the casting news? Or is he just going to be a random unknown actor?

It's been so long since I looked forward to a new kdrama episode each week. I just adore this one and keeping my fingers crossed that the writers don't screw it up! Please no noble idiot gestures and break ups. Let them have a functional adult relationship where they talk about their problems. Everyone join me in my prayer circle. 

7 minutes ago, Zazu2017 said:

It's been so long since I looked forward to a new kdrama episode each week. I just adore this one and keeping my fingers crossed that the writers don't screw it up! Please no noble idiot gestures and break ups. Let them have a functional adult relationship where they talk about their problems. Everyone join me in my prayer circle. 

AMEN!!! #HeadBows

Wendy (Red Velvet) – What If Love (Touch Your Heart OST Part 3)

3242525.jpg?w=525

I always felt distant from you

Spoiler

But the day we walked together, your warm laugh
Changed things
It made me curious
It’s very complicated in my head

Times when the wind blew
Now have changed into a different memory
On that starry night
When I thought of you

I just wanna be your star for you
With my heart that I hid
I’ll shine on you when things get dark and tiring
I’ll embrace your day

I just wanna be your star with my heart
With twinkling starlight
I’ll shine on you when you feel alone
I’ll fill up your dark night
With my heart

I hoped I would be looking at you
When I followed you from behind
I want to pull on your hand
And make you look at me
I even thought about it

Out of all these people
We’ve made our own moments
All the stories we shared
Let’s never forget

With my heart that I hid
I’ll embrace your day

With twinkling starlight
With my heart

Without holding back
The person to care for you is me
With my heart

You already know
How I wait for you

With my heart that I hid
I’ll embrace your day

With twinkling starlight
With my heart

I do feel they have better chemistry this time around....:blush:  There is this hidden warmth/hidden heatwave like other phrased it or I would phrase it as heat tension or smoldering embers that I can't see but can feel....:love: #Hallucinations??

Yay!!! Today is Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday!! Whooohooo!!!

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes their chemistry is even better this round :) 

the slides glances....the sneak glances :D the hidden glances :D 

hahahaha 

Don't forget the "unprofessional" shyness that not supposed to be there...:glasses:  I am sure they were blushing profusely under those foundation... The temperature is rising judging from episode 8 BTS....I have a good premonition for their chemistry in future episodes....I hope there won't be any too heart wrenching angst....I am in semi retired mode from angsty dramas.....

Archived