[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

Cut to CEO, KJR and OJS having dinner and drink. Drunk KJR almost spilled that they're dating. He left to go to the restroom. CEO talked to OJS about what she is going to do after the three months, he is happy and excited about it, but she looks wistful. While she is in the restroom, she got a text from Yang thanking her. OJS looked wistful again when Yang mentioned that she and her daughter agreed not to have secrets anymore between them, because secret shouldn't come in between very close people.

Sitting by a bench outside, KJR and OJS are talking, she is saying that she hasn't told him everything, she was about to say but changed her mind and said it's cold, let's go. KJR pulled her back and told her it's okay if she cannot say it now, she can tell him when she feels ready and the time is right. She smiled, he hugged her. He told her again that he likes her. OJS looks touched, then they hugged again.... :wub:

But the hug witnessed by Stalker CEO, looking so scary... scarier than Scary Face.... *shudder... End of episode.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Cut to CEO, KJR and OJS having dinner and drink. Drunk KJR almost spilled that they're dating. He left to go to the restroom. CEO talked to OJS about what she is going to do after the three months, he is happy and excited about it, but she looks wistful. While she is in the restroom, she got a text from Yang thanking her. OJS looked wistful again when Yang mentioned that she will keep the secret that OYS is working in the law firm. "

2Zcy5wc.gif

Spoiler

w9N5qnS.gif

kzyMv3b.gif

h2nd1A8.gif

Spoiler

k8WGaGm.gif

OCk5bkv.gif

JS and JR in the office, talking about...I have no idea lol. Boss interrupts them. Stream being stupid and skipping. I guess something silly was happening based on the background music. I have no idea sorry. 

Not sure this stream will last me through the end....

Back from commercials. They're still talking.  

Ok, boss, JR and JS are at dinner. JR got drunk lol. Why is he so drunk ? Lol oh lawd I see where this is going. Think he *almost* revealed their relationship. He gets up to use the restroom. Leaving boss and JS to talk. Think boss mentions her time will be up soon for the drama. She gets sad. She doesn't want to leave and we don't want her to either. Why this episode ending on a sad note ? 

In bathroom, JS gets text from EJ saying thanks. She has a friend. Always is her second home now. Don't leave us JS. Wahh.

Outside now, JS is helping JR sober up with water. Let me guess, stalker is watching them. Let's see...

JR is being all sweet. Think she's gonna tell him the truth about it. She can't do it. He takes her hand and stands up and says more sweet words. They hugging again. What does he say to her? More hugs and I think she's crying. And wa bam, what did I say? There is creepy stalker sitting in his car watching them!!

Preview....

More office antics. And cuteness. Movement with mama's boy and Dan. Sweet JR with flowers and romantic date. And then...Stalker!!

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Sitting by a bench outside, KJR and OJS are talking, she is saying that she hasn't told him everything, she was about to say but changed her mind and said it's cold, let's go. KJR pulled her back and told her it's okay if she cannot say it now, she can tell him when she feels ready and the time is right. She smiled, he hugged her. He told her again that he likes her. OJS looks touched, then they hugged again.... :wub:

But the hug witnessed by Stalker CEO, looking so scary... scarier than Scary Face.... *shudder... End of episode.

kKF5tJa.gif

Spoiler

PYz7nhB.gif

5CRU2Fc.gif

Spoiler

fAoYGwm.gif

tdtdhWP.gif

fjr21y4.gif

Spoiler

NI6NrwW.gif

xGh1rzC.gif

- The End -

Video of the latest kiss is up in YouTube and the comments were all about all kinds of ailments from heart attack, difficulty in breathing, ovaries explosions, including some mental problems like thinking about jumping out of window, uncontrollably smiling etc.....:joy::joy:

KJR is addicted to skinship and lipship now.... Well, who can blame him... :joy:

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh yes , one per episode considering how excited we get at a bit of kisses * sigh* :blush:

but it stepped up to next level even a little, girrrrll reply the kissssss

maybe tomorrow:phew: 

I just can’t handle with the sweetness of today’s episode.

Loveeee it so much! 

Our hero is surely fast on doing everything and impulsive despite him being clueless 

AND WHAT’s with the “ rated 19 “ website when JR types “girlfriend something” :P on the internet for tomorrow’s episode hahahahaha...

i wonder what kind of surprises they will throw tomorrow now that JR will be in JS’s house:P:ph34r:

11 minutes ago, bairama said:

but it stepped up to next level even a little, girrrrll reply the kissssss

maybe tomorrow:phew: 

Loved how he hold her face again with his long , strong & slim fingers  :joy: 

loved he was wearing casual at the office today , the man could wear a bin bag and still look bloody sexy :mrgreen:

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Loved how he hold her face again with his long , strong & slim fingers  :joy: 

loved he was wearing casual at the office today , the man could wear a bin bag and still look bloody sexy :mrgreen:

Sexier if topless.....:glasses:

Spoiler

Hi guys!! I'm a lurker here since last last week, and I don't know how to change name so I can't post anything (I have my real name in my previous account)

Anyway, I haven't watched the latest episode yet, and I didn't want to spoil myself, but seeing that kissing scene...I watched that particular scene 10x now!

It's so sad that I need to wait for almost 24 hours to watch episode 9 (work, ugh, work), but I'm excited for episode 10 and all your anticipation, especially, thaaaaaat kiss.

I love YIN since 2012, and I'm really happy for her, and I will be so happy if she and LDW became real 

Thank you for all your gifs and video! been a follower since episode 6.

Hard Sub translations for ep 10

OYS: It feels a little bit thriller but also romantic
CEO: How nice it is... Getting closer without anyone know about it
DMH: Why do I keep falling for him? Is it fate? What kind of nonsense is that...

OYS: You can visit my home
(KJR searching 'at my girlfriend's house')
KJR: Why do I have an dirty thoughts?
OYS: It's my first time to show myself to my boyfriend
KJR: Let's spend the rest of your time at the office preciously. It less than one month until your last day

Man: I heard that Lee Kwang Joon (?) has come back
Man2: Yoon Seo ssi, how have you been?
OYS: Ah! Who are you?

3 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

OYS: You can visit my home
(KJR searching 'at my girlfriend's house')
KJR: Why do I have an dirty thoughts?
OYS: It's my first time to show myself to my boyfriend

You should. We want bed scenes too. :tounge_wink::tounge_wink:

Archived