[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

6 hours ago, Far^away said:

Why not start now? I bet the kiss will happen in Ep6 as a cliffhanger. The leads were already chummy in Ep5 preview so I think its possible. LOL

BD145A23-D080-424C-BBEF-5B3640913ACA.gif

I agree ep 6 or start of ep 7  , my psycho power sees a blow on the head ,blood, bandage ,running emotion & then kiss 

:D - :phew:  Namaste everybody 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, triplem said:

Okay after this week’s episodes , if there’s no kiss , I’ll start a kiss bet. I’m still thinking eps 7-8 ( next week ) . But since this is a rom / com , cliche type kisses ( accidental) cannot be ruled out :lol:. I personally do not mind the kiss to come in mid drama because any earlier the storyline either becomes stagnant or the angst becomes too much , then no kisses till the last couple of episodes . Heaven knows how many sacks of potatoes I’ve been wanting to throw at dramas that do that . 

I'm in ))) 

i bet on classic ер 12. 

===

Playlist from ep3 for Dan Moon-Hee. She reminds me character from old russian cartoon - an amorous crow ))) 

Jeff Taylor, Allison Taylor - Can't Live Without Your Love

7 hours ago, Far^away said:

Why not start now? I bet the kiss will happen in Ep6 as a cliffhanger. The leads were already chummy in Ep5 preview so I think its possible. LOL

Although there's a possibility that it won't happen because JS's hot and cold get him bewildered, if I were JS I'll just smack one on his lips for saving me from that hella whack on the back. :P

I agree with you!! I bet in eps 6!! Lol so craving with the kissing scene. And i hope TYH story till they have a kids and didn’t cutted like WWWSK just until the wedding scene. 

Hi guys!

I'm usually a silent reader and the only time I commented on Soompi was during Suspicious Partner and I guess I've a fetish for law/rom-coms :D  Anyways I'm in love with this drama and especially the lead couple. They're just darn cute! Lawyer is nonchalant yet caring and his secretary/actress isn't just a dumb blonde

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Due to popular demand , I am starting this poll. For simplicity - we bet by weeks- so you have a higher chance of winning. As long as the lips touch - be it an accidental kiss - that's a win.  Everyone okay with that ? 

Winners - may change their DP to our OTP's first kiss or some sweet moments between them. 

LOSERS - will need to change their DP to a sad / stressed picture :D or maybe one of mama boy lawyer :P

So tag me with your bets and I will update them here 

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   @Far^away @fitzsimmons (ok?) 

Episode 7-8 :love: @Ameera Ali @triplem

Episode 9-10 :kiss_wink:

Episode 11-12 :heart: @plappi

Episode 13-14 :dizzy:

Episode 15 -16 :skull:

:love:

@triplem ep 5-6...i said already they'll do it sooner then usual ;)

BTW...i didn't say so far but i really like how he pays attention to her and her feelings...that short moment she froze after that girl  said about ex-BF stalking and drugging her...he in an instant realized it was the same that happend to her...he'll be partner who'll notice himself  :wub: not like many guys who don't understand even if you tell them by words :rolleyes:...this was biggest so far but it was a few moments like this before...when he was watching her reaction on girls gossiping her or when a guy took her poster from a restaurant...what a caring guy...i'm in love :blush:

I'm happy I see @triplem here. I always see this account on my fave dramas while lurking here in soompi forums.

I always bet ep7 on every drama but I agree on the ep6 cliffhanger. I think it's possible since KJR ignited the fact that OYS still doesn't have an experience being in a relationship. (lol does it connect?)

I need more time hahaha

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Due to popular demand , I am starting this poll. For simplicity - we bet by weeks- so you have a higher chance of winning. As long as the lips touch - be it an accidental kiss - that's a win.  Everyone okay with that ? 

Winners - may change their DP to our OTP's first kiss or some sweet moments between them. 

LOSERS - will need to change their DP to a sad / stressed picture :D or maybe one of mama boy lawyer :P

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   @Far^away @fitzsimmons (ok?) 

Episode 7-8 :love: @Ameera Ali @triplem

:yum: count me

Mama boy  will be a happy boy  

For me if I lose I will put the boss  ridiculous tv interview   mmm , I agree , what about u :mrgreen:  

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   @Far^away @fitzsimmons @zagigirl @bebebisous33 @pichicouple

Episode 7-8 :love: @Ameera Ali @triplem @Feriz

The emoticon for ep 13-16 is so fitting! Hahaha. 

Now enlighten this old woman, what’s a DP? :sweatingbullets:

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

Good idea !! I laughed so hard at that scene...you now begin to wonder how did he even manage to  start this law firm. Is there anything in that head of his or not ? :lol: Honestly the only one who is bringing in the business is KJR . 

He busy working watching drama and admiring our girl - interview should  include  questions about her :D

C32C9447-A53D-4662-B0E1-AA8FBDF446EB.gif

... hard job to do :kiss_wink: 

54 minutes ago, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Winners - may change their profile picture  to our OTP's first kiss or some sweet moments between them. 

LOSERS - will need to change their profile picture  to a sad / stressed picture :D or maybe one of mama boy lawyer :P

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   @Far^away @fitzsimmons @zagigirl @bebebisous33 @pichicouple

Episode 7-8 :love: @Ameera Ali @triplem @Feriz

@bairama bets on eps 7-8. She insists me to post this now via my profile, duh lil sis.. :sweat_smile:

Hi, currently loving this drama, I haven't watch one in ages but because of Yoo In-na and Lee Dong Wook I had to start this one and it really warms my heart and brings tons of laughs so I am back to dramaland.

I was reading that you were talking about the first kiss. Apparently there is an ongoing webtoon (here: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52311048) based on the webnovel (here: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49293547) and spoilers ahead...

Spoiler

According to this post on instagram, the first kiss happens in chapter 14 of the webtoon (in chapters 9 and 10 they are eating with the rude attorney which was shown in episode 3 of the drama so I think the kiss might happen really soon).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt0chvWhmp7/

My bet is on eps 6/7...

1 hour ago, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Winners - may change their profile picture  to our OTP's first kiss or some sweet moments between them. 

LOSERS - will need to change their profile picture  to a sad / stressed picture :D or maybe one of mama boy lawyer :P

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   @Far^away @fitzsimmons @zagigirl @bebebisous33 @pichicouple@xyso

Episode 7-8 :love: @Ameera Ali @triplem @Feriz @bairama

:yum:  i finally made my choice hahaha goodluck to all participants!

@bebebisous33 your'e also familiar too, those memories urghhhh

12 minutes ago, xyso said:

Hi, currently loving this drama, I haven't watch one in ages but because of Yoo In-na and Lee Dong Wook I had to start this one and it really warms my heart and brings tons of laughs so I am back to dramaland.

I was reading that you were talking about the first kiss. Apparently there is an ongoing webtoon (here: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52311048) based on the webnovel (here: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49293547) and spoilers ahead...

Reveal hidden contents

According to this post on instagram, the first kiss happens in chapter 14 of the webtoon (in chapters 9 and 10 they are eating with the rude attorney which was shown in episode 3 of the drama so I think the kiss might happen really soon).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt0chvWhmp7/

My bet is on eps 6/7...

I skimmed through the webtoon and it seemed to me writers and PD nim took some liberty with the original source, which was working well in the drama. 

Yup, that masquerade scene reminds me of Encounter just by seeing it but it would be different when we see the actual context (if they plan to have that scene included). 

To tell you guys a funny story, I tuned in to TVN today at 8.45 and was perplexed to see there’s no Jin Shim and Jung Rok. And then my daughter said, mummy its only tuesday. :crazy:

Archived