[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@triplem I am watching, and quite annoyed with the female lead character sometimes but somehow I try hard to understand, maybe in past she has to be like that to hang on in that world. The male lead is the only logically normal to me (+ stay true, honest and fair lady) haha. So.. I can place a bet too?? I will choose 9-10 but my lose will be bairama's lose. Can we make it like that?:ph34r: I wouldn't change my dp for now, or I will step back from the bet

Oh yeah, I like this cheeky tunes with my sis a lot!:lol:

2 hours ago, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Due to popular demand , I am starting this poll. For simplicity - we bet by weeks- so you have a higher chance of winning. As long as the lips touch - be it an accidental kiss - that's a win.  Everyone okay with that ? 

Winners - may change their profile picture  to our OTP's first kiss or some sweet moments between them. 

LOSERS - will need to change their profile picture  to a sad / stressed picture :D or maybe one of mama boy lawyer :P

So tag me with your bets and I will update them here 

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   @Far^away @fitzsimmons @zagigirl @bebebisous33 @pichicouple@xyso@Winksteyk@ktcjdrama @turtlegirl

Episode 7-8 :love: @Ameera Ali @triplem @Feriz @bairama @paolaadl @mouse007

Episode 9-10 :kiss_wink: @staygold

Episode 11-12 :heart: @plappi

Episode 13-14 :dizzy:

Episode 15 -16 :skull:

Ok guys! My bet is accidental kiss by the end of ep 6!^^

@triplem I'm not familiar with the webtoon so you can say I'm betting somewhat blind here! LOL

I'm not against kissing earlier (if anything it's a good thing because that means more opportunities for more kissing later). I am curious though how the first kiss is going to happen.. intentional? Accidental? LOL

3 hours ago, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Due to popular demand , I am starting this poll. For simplicity - we bet by weeks- so you have a higher chance of winning. As long as the lips touch - be it an accidental kiss - that's a win.  Everyone okay with that ? 

Episode 5- 6 :yum:  Episode 7-8 :love:  Episode 9-10 :kiss_wink:  Episode 11-12 :heart: Episode 13-14 :dizzy:  Episode 15 -16 :skull:

I like 'Touch your heart' but the plot isn't too original, so I choose the most common option in rom-com dramas: Episode 7-8.

And now I'm going to be a little bad person and ask:  Why there isn't' a bet for 'Never'? After all, it's a K-drama, those things can happen :lol:.

15 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

And now I'm going to be a little bad person and ask:  Why there isn't' a bet for 'Never'? After all, it's a K-drama, those things can happen 

Oh well,  the drama is airing on tvN.  I've never seen a tvN show (let alone a Rom-Com) without some lip-smashing action before! 

7 hours ago, triplem said:

FIRST BET

Winners - may change their profile picture  to our OTP's first kiss or some sweet moments between them. 

LOSERS - will need to change their profile picture  to a sad / stressed picture :D or maybe one of mama boy lawyer :P

So tag me with your bets and I will update them here 

Episode 5- 6 :yum:   

Episode 7-8 :love:

Episode 9-10 :kiss_wink: 

Episode 11-12 :heart:

Episode 13-14 :dizzy:

Episode 15 -16 :skull:

OOHHH!!! So interesting! Heehee.

I am going to go with... this is soo hard. I never win at these betting stuff for kdrama kiss scenes. Lol. I'm going with Episode 7-8:love:

@triplem Ya you forgot to add me into the guesses list! :sweatingbullets: (my guess is on last post on p.25)

75BIka.gif

Anyway when it comes to first kisses and all subsequent kisses I come with some good news!  :blush: :

So I did some research on TvN TENDENCY TO PROMOTE/NOT TO PROMOTE 1st KISS And all the other kisses thereafter and this is their tendency:

Promoted or not: Yes/No: 

GOBLIN (2016-17)

1st kiss: No

Subsequent kisses: Promoted only 1 kiss out of 9

A KOREAN ODYSSEY (2017-18)

1st kiss: yes

Subsequent kisses: Promoted only 1 near kiss and none of the several actual kisses

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SEC. KIM (2018)

A near kiss before 1st actual kiss : No

1st kiss: Yes

Subsequent kisses: Promoted only 1 kiss (or more accurately said a bed scene) of several

CHEESE IN THE TRAP (2016)

1st kiss:  Yes

Subsequent kisses: No

THE K2 (2016)

1st kiss:  No

Subsequent kisses: No.  (Yes promoted none of the kisses LOL)

NINE TIMES TIME TRAVEL (2013)

1st kiss: Yes

Subsequent kisses: No

...See their pattern?

They tend to promote the 1st kiss only and then only promote 1 of out all the following several kisses, if at all.

Sometimes they don't promote the 1st kiss either but most of the time they do.

So yeah.

Ep 5 kiss unlikely to happen since no promo of it. BUT it also MAY ACTUALLY HAPPEN as sometimes they don't promote even the 1st kiss. But this is less likely (but also not impossible).

The kisses after it however are highly likely to be given to us just suddenly as surprises as either none or only 1 of them gets included in the promo YAY!

Either way... I'm really looking forward to all those SURPRISE KISSES that TvN won't even promote after the 1st one !!! :tounge_xd:

17 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

@intrariver You have a new job title: Professional Kiss Researcher 

:lol: I love it. 

Should I put that on my resume?

It might be a bit embarassing to have it there though... :blush:

Anyway I'm perverted enough to be genuinely curious about these things, enough to make this detailed research on it... :blush:

@intrariver good job. Sugohaseyo. If you're really doing research you would double check if the leads ends up in bed together. Vs the 3 main stations. I don't need to do research but I have drama friends who do subbing. So between them I ended up following every drama that aired for the last few years. 

I watch Kdramas daily as in either the Mon/Tue, Wed/ Thur, Sat/ Sun then add in a variety show ( ie Coffee friends or Superman returns ) then maybe a 120 ep drama. But my friends keeps me updated on what they watch. Or whichever one they are cursing. tvN does longer kiss scenes ie more than 20 sec ( sorry remember the Korean broadcasting rule for the 20 sec rule ) and more leads who slept together scenes. I don't remember many 360 rotating camera directors- hmmm, wonder if that is a chief PD no- no in that station.

I think tvN has the right idea. They usually have good or interesting plots. Generally have good actors in their dramas because they will pay for the high salary.

And since I have watched tvN's dramas from the beginning think good kissing scenes are a basic requirement. A lot of kissing scenes or prolonged kissing scenes- not as consistent. But good kissing yes.

So yeah promoting or not? I don't care. I usually enjoy the storylines esp rom coms on tvN that I don't stress over it knowing the station delivers.

However since there is a bet going on I will say episode 6 cliffhanger. Only because the story has the leads falling so fast. Generally one party realises it by ep 8 then the other ep 10. Then the kiss ep 11 and break up by ep 14.

But since it is ep 4 and both parties are falling it will be ep 6 cliffhanger. And it won't be an accident. They are not young adults to do some stupid falling off a chair kiss. Or off a ladder or trip and fall kiss. Doesn't  seem like the writer's style.

The stalker is introduced early though so its interesting danger first in ep 5 rather than 2nd male lead option. So there is no second love interest? I don't need a 2nd male lead.

But I guess danger plus attraction can lead to an early kiss. Anyway busy week ahead won't even have time to watch it till ep 6 is subbed. So avoiding the forum till Fri.

Enjoy yourselves guys. I have basically spent all episodes just admiring how sexy her S- line is. And feeling relieved that I can watch LDW in a rom com again. 

What I pity though is Secretary Kang. I swear this is like the 2nd or 3rd drama where I've watched her styled as old and dreary. She had a child and expecting twins in the last one I watched. And was as old and suffering. But both times she was actually the same age range as the female lead. Who was styled glamourous and stylish. She always gets the uglier poorer guy. Ugh talk about type casting.

On 2/18/2019 at 11:58 PM, fitzsimmons said:

I really hope the kiss happens SOON. I just think TVN would promote it in the video previews to get higher ratings since it will be a big event. And since it wasn't in the promo for episode 5 and 6, I doubt it. BUT I will be happily surprised if it does happen in next 2 eps! 

About TvN "I just think TvN would promote it",

Check my above post.  You made me so curious about it, that I did my research on it LOL :tounge_xd:

bKoRFL.gif

giphy.gif

And yes TvN more likely than not would promote it if there was a kiss, BUT BUT it's also possible they wouldn't (but more likely they would)...so not promoting it means there likely isn't a kiss but also doesn't rule out the possibility of kiss as they sometimes don't promote the 1st kiss.

DB638F86-5CBE-43BB-AF35-19D6EEA683C3.gif

Good job @intrariver :blush: Their will be French kiss in her diary  very soon . As we all knows  she isn’t the type of woman to take advantage of situations in the dark places , so hopefully she will take advantage of him in elevator or their small office  :mrgreen:

Her lead v His lead  in ep 7 & 8 :sweatingbullets:

62CFD565-BB65-4F74-9A7B-2E8E89629ADD.gif

8CF0E79E-C3E8-4A15-9FBE-EAB954117DE7.gif

I can’t wait to know , who will take the lead her or him - she usually the desperate but maybe he will surprise us :lol:

@Ameera Ali I'm sure the cows in her DAIRY producing farm (that we didnt even know she had) that there will be french kiss in; will be enjoying the view

cow_kiss_3_by_nothingbuttnothing-dbmn9oz

Us normal  humans however will have to settle for watching it only on screen, but maybe TvN and/or KingKongEntByStarship will be kind and provide BTS ? 

(sorry couldnt resist playing around teasing you about your typo :tounge_xd:...you triggered my random humor :blush:)

Archived