[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Good point. I'm still waiting on more clarification of SW and YR. So far, it seems that SW, YR, and JR were all best friends and classmates at university, with both SW and JR crushing on YR. YR ultimately chose SW, and kept JR as just a friend. (This set up reminds of Suspicious Partner btw between Ji Wook, Eun Hyuk, and Yoo Jung. :) )

However, 2 years ago, something went badly wrong for SW and YR, and they broke up. SW ended up accepting a transfer to a prosecution service far from Seoul. SW and YR seems to have not spoken to each other during those 2 years, though both of them spoke with JR.

I think whether YR is aware she was doing it or not, she really depends on JR's friendship and possibly even (subconsciously or not) is aware that JR had liked her and thus she's important to him, even if she herself isn't interested in dating JR. What happens when YR sees that JR is finally interested in another woman should be interesting as well. But first, I really want to know the rest of the story between SW and YR.

Btw, I do not like the junior prosecutor who works with SW. She's a bit brazen in her desire to attain SW, which in itself isn't a bad thing, but it just feels as if she's not that concerned with how SW feels, but rather is focused on her own desire for him. This drama does seem to be exploring somewhat the boundaries between interest and obsession with its various cases and connections.

YR

She is a classmate of Jung Rok and Se Won at law university. She’s smart, righteous and fierce if small. At the same time, she is ambitious and selfish. She passed her bar exam before Jung Rok and Se Won and became a prosecutor.

During their college years, Yeo Rum, Jung Rok, and Se Won went around as if they shared one body (meaning they were always together). More accurately, Yeo Rum and Se Won hung around Jung Rok. Even amongst the well born and the best men, they were two of the most eyecatching men, and being around them made her feel superior. Especially, that Jung Rok who was as ascetic as a priest liked Yeo Rum gave her a great sense of satisfaction.

However, Yeo Rum chose Se Won instead of Jung Rok.  And, 2 years ago after dating for a long while, Yeo Rum broke up with Se Won. The reason was her inferiority complex. That was Yeo Rum’s flaw. Even the accomplished Yeo Rum always felt daunted by Se Won’s superior background. As soon as an incident arose that provoked Yeo Rum’s inferiority complex, she broke up with Se Won without hesitation. There was nothing more important to her than her own sense of self.

After 2 years had passed, Se Won who has appeared in front of her again causes her to realize. That she is still in love with Se Won.

Now, after reading this post and your translation of YR and SW's description, it becomes clear that YR is a proud woman with an inferiority complex. It looks like YR knew how JR felt about her but she felt great that she could get the attention of these two men. YR chose SW willingly. On the other hand, SW played a trick on JR in order to get YR that's why SW is so interested in JR's love life. I believe that he wants to make it right for JR. He is definitely curious about any relationship JR has. SW must feel somehow guilty, yet I believe that YR knew all along hence SW is not really "guilty". Then notice that he moved to JR's flat, while I am quite sure that he has the resources to live alone. He chose not for two reasons:

- JR is still close to YR hence he can know about YR through his friend

- SW can help JR by encouraging him to fall in love with another woman...

Since YR is ambitious and proud, I believe that her work could be the reason why YR might face issues later. Right now, she has received the case with the "murdered" husband hoping to push her own career. Yet, she is about to face JR as the latter will represent the defendant. Imagine her reaction, when JR wins the trial... YR will have to face trouble at the prosecution office: her male senior who wanted the case first, the gossips about her... YR might start resenting JR or even worse, blame OYS for this. I do think that the relationship between YR and JR will not just change because of OYS but also due to the murder case. From my point of view, this time SW might decide to put himself between JR/OYS and YR defending his friend... It would be better if YR showed no sign of jealousy and resent towards OYS, until the trial with the assaulted wife is over.   

I was already enjoying this drama because of LDW and YIA but the last two episodes made me love it even more. I really liked the insertion of particular cases in every episode. It's cool that they're not completely independents, I like the way YS and JR deal with the cases and with each other.

I can't believe that YS is still being stalked, poor her.

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, here is a translation of YR and SW's character descriptions.

YR

She is a classmate of Jung Rok and Se Won at law university. She’s smart, righteous and fierce if small. At the same time, she is ambitious and selfish. She passed her bar exam before Jung Rok and Se Won and became a prosecutor.

During their college years, Yeo Rum, Jung Rok, and Se Won went around as if they shared one body (meaning they were always together). More accurately, Yeo Rum and Se Won hung around Jung Rok. Even amongst the well born and the best men, they were two of the most eyecatching men, and being around them made her feel superior. Especially, that Jung Rok who was as ascetic as a priest liked Yeo Rum gave her a great sense of satisfaction.

However, Yeo Rum chose Se Won instead of Jung Rok.  And, 2 years ago after dating for a long while, Yeo Rum broke up with Se Won. The reason was her inferiority complex. That was Yeo Rum’s flaw. Even the accomplished Yeo Rum always felt daunted by Se Won’s superior background. As soon as an incident arose that provoked Yeo Rum’s inferiority complex, she broke up with Se Won without hesitation. There was nothing more important to her than her own sense of self.

After 2 years had passed, Se Won who has appeared in front of her again causes her to realize. That she is still in love with Se Won.

SW

A classmate of Jung Rok’s at law university as well as at the Judicial Research and Training Institute. Also, Yeo Rum’s ex-boyfriend. His father is the director of an affluent comprehensive hospital, thus he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. However, he never acted as if he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Unlike Jung Rok who only focuses on studying, even though he plays around he always maintains a top rank, he is good at dating, and he knows how to get into the right positions at organizations, so he is always receiving approval wherever he goes. He should be detestable, however, he’s not detestable.

Only once in his life, has he played dirty. That while knowing that Jung Rok likes Yeo Rum, he had told Yeo Rum that he liked her first (before JR could). And through endless amounts of love and affection, he had finally won Yeo Rum’s love and loved Yeo Rum. However, as the price of taking care of Yeo Rum’s father’s matter, his relationship with Yeo Rum ended.

Se Won still can’t forget Yeo Rum and still longs for Yeo Rum’s love. He is a pure man who doesn’t let anything stand in the way of love.

Thank you so much for the translation. I really like this couple I don't know why. I was curious to know about the reason that they broke up now I see why.  I'm excited to see how these two will interact throughout the future episodes.

Korean Drama Broadcast in China / Feb. 15, 2019 
Views / day---  No.1   Touch Your Heart
Views / month---  No.1  Touch Your Heart

Views / day---  No.1   Touch Your Heart

006QhBHzgy1g07m6xj60xj30j60y3ted.jpg

Views / month---  No.1  Touch Your Heart

006ePvMyly1g07hja8m8cj30ku1124qp.jpg

The fact that JR is clueless like a baby makes it harder for me to watch! I can't squeal all the time like thisss!! I like how they're building their relationship step by step. And the way he look after YS unconsciously.... <333 (heart eyes) I just can't with him saying to himself "ne, ne" when they're texting each other omooo:wub: Can't wait for the new episode and more thriller.

1st of all, nice seeing familiar users here @dvrels @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @triplem  hiii! As well as LDW fans from his thread. :)

My thoughts on the 1st few episodes:

Aww eps 1-4 are so good. Glad the drama is living up to the hype so far. :heart:. Not just LDW and YIN who are great, but even the side characters are fun to watch. I was a bit vary since I didn't like SecretaryKim at all, but it seems that having a (better) co-writer (sorry if this is rude but I want to be honest) this time around is really making things different.

LOVING the sincerity and straightforwardness of the characters KJR and OJS :heart:. I knew it right away way back from just the character descriptions, that I would like these characters.

...Both LDW and YIN playing up their honest irl personalities too but with funny exaggeration and quirks! ha ha :sweatingbullets::P

The introduction of the stalker:ph34r: villain really made things even more interesting now.  Now there's a feeling of things being more at stake and not merely silly romcom antics, which mind you are very very fun to watch, especially with these leads, but I think this darker tint will add more depth and emotion to the story. 

Have to say I'm so glad OJS has KWR to protect her now against that creepety creeper creep, yikes!

The stalker must be very jealous and angry at KJR already. He saw him putting the scarf on OJS and her reaction to it, as well as he' s reading their sweet texting about thanks for saving me and thanks for healing my wound...and who knows what else he's seen. This story is building up a thriller element, a veeeery creepy one where I can't help but wonder what creepy events await our KJR and OJS in the future... :sweatingbullets: So yes  @dvrels, the stalker needs to be taken care of before things get out of hand!:warning:

So far not really into SW and YR yet though, but theyve barely shown their story. Mama's boy and Goblin ghost lady is really shippable though. Loved it when he saw her at her vulnerable state being rejected at Subway with "Granny! You're like a granny to me!" LMAO

@ktcjdrama I already gave up on not shipping them irl LOL. I blame LDW out-of-character Valentines post too for giving me hopes.

@braunau Thanks for the info on cfans. So both ifans and cfans are loving this show yet korean viewership ratings keep declining...Sigh, what's wrong with korean viewers and their weird taste? This is far from the 1st time they've failed to appreciate a good drama while praising some (won't mention names for the sake of peace) honestly not that great ones...

And lastly have to say how enjoyable it is to see JEALOUS OH JIN SHIM :joy:  And KJR confused reactions to her sudden outbursts of anger (really jealousy).

...Can we have jealous KJR in the future too please? I mean more than just the small glimpse of it in the elevator scene with him, OJS and the law firm CEO. I need to see KJR also walking around in AGONY for several scenes acting suddenly very irrational and all hot and bothered ! :P

Finally had the chance to watch ep4 with sub , I enjoyed the humour between the office team as usual and the happy ending with new client case that help two lead bonding over a little scratch was great :wub:

But I mostly like that Oh Jin Shim’s  such a fighter, that her horrible past didn’t change her to a scary & wary person towards other , for someone doing this job for learning experience , it’s interesting to see she genuinely cares about every client and She’s Showing a different side in her character.  

how come people lead their live by stalking and invading other privacy just to satisfied their obsessed and their lowest self esteem ?

They most be crazy , stalking is one of the most terrorising thing human can do to other human , I hope writer do a good job with it , we hear all crazy thing ,  where someone is quiet convinced that someone on TV is giving them signals or returns their feelings . so I can’t wait to see how all started, for someone doing it for years and been established as obsession as he with Oh Jin Shim , I want what make him obsessed with her because clearly after everything happen he still obsessed and he don’t seem to think what he doing is wrong or see it as terrorising . 

The stalker must be very jealous and angry at KJR already. He saw him putting the scarf on OJS and her reaction to it, as well as he' s reading their sweet texting about thanks for saving me and thanks for healing my wound...and who knows what else he's seen. This story is building up a thriller element, a veeeery creepy one where I can't help but wonder what creepy events await our KJR and OJS in the future... 

Nice to see u around too  :relaxed: & @ktcjdrama :D

I wonder that myself , he wouldn’t be happy now that he know there is a knight in shining armour around her , she may like , surly he will begin to terrorising her soon , and show himself to her so she know he still lurking around her again , but did I see in the next spoiler KJR getting hurt could , the stalker be responsible for that , by sending a thug to hurt him . 

@triplem  I agree his stalking are creepy , the idea he maybe a technical geek that hakes to her phone and monitoring it 24 hours is scary, he could’ve rigged a camera into her house also .I am worried his obsession could escalate fast now that she in love , as it’s seem she didn’t date any one before so he didn’t mind be in dark & stalking  

@triplem This was my favorite scene from the episode 4 too. When he consoled her by saying that a victim shouldn't feel burdened and should live happily, it really showed KJR's sensitive side. OYS was surprised by his words but he didn't explain why he said it. He didn't want to let her know that he had discovered what she had been through 2 years ago. His respect for her privacy was really telling. Like @Ameera Ali, I suspect that the chaebol Lee Gang Joon has already installed CCTV in her flat or is even listening to her: the huge bear, the light bulb that needed to be replaced... I also think that KJR might become his target first because he represents a thread in his obsession. He is noticing how their relationship is evolving, they get closer and closer... so he needs to "get rid" of his rival. Unfortunately for him, KJR will survive and OYS will take care of him which will have the opposite effect: bring them closer. That way, SW will meet "uri biso" so that he will ship them as a couple.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@triplem This was my favorite scene from the episode 4 too. When he consoled her by saying that a victim shouldn't feel burdened and should live happily, it really showed KJR's sensitive side. OYS was surprised by his words but he didn't explain why he said it. He didn't want to let her know that he had discovered what she had been through 2 years ago. His respect for her privacy was really telling. Like @Ameera Ali, I suspect that the chaebol Lee Gang Joon has already installed CCTV in her flat or is even listening to her: the huge bear, the light bulb that needed to be replaced... I also think that KJR might become his target first because he represents a thread in his obsession. He is noticing how their relationship is evolving, they get closer and closer... so he needs to "get rid" of his rival. Unfortunately for him, KJR will survive and OYS will take care of him which will have the opposite effect: bring them closer. That way, SW will meet "uri biso" so that he will ship them as a couple.

Man! That crazy chaebol. I hope KJR does something about it and teach OYS so skills to protect herself and him protecting her. It was heartbreaking to learn OYS's story, but man! when her text messages was showing up at the chaebol's laptop, it gave me the chills. Like wow! That crazy freak!

Really looking forward to how it will turn out for her scandal with this crazy chaebol and how KJR will help her.

But I am loving them in the BTS video. It's soo great to watch them. :lol:

Could anyone recognize the actor who is playing the chaebol Lee Gang Joon, OYS's stalker?

@turtle0217 KJR will defend her as lawyer too... because so far, OYS couldn't prove that the chaebol was a stalker and had set up a trap for her. No one believed her when she claimed being a victim of that chaebol, the existence of the articles KJR read proved that she tried to get rid of him with the media but it didn't work out. In fact, the articles got forgotten as the drug scandal occurred. LGJ used the drug scandal to discredit her and ensure that no one would believe her accusation. He used the same weapon than her (media)... so this stalker is a huge opponent. He has power, money and can influence the media. In my opinion, KJR will have to use a different approach to get rid of him: exposing him as stalker won't be enough. From my point of view, he might start investigate this man in order to find any dirt on him, then ask SW and YR for help.  

J Rabbit – Oh? Heart! (Oh? 진심!) Touch Your Heart OST Part 2
Yes, everything is so new for me
Something that has a feeling
You know?

Whatever it is, make it hip and elegant
I’m pretty picky

Spoiler

I’m good at pretending I don’t know
Don’t be discouraged, be careful

Yes, I’m like thunder
I shine

Look out for me
It’s about to get noisy

(say)
Hi lovely! We’re beautiful
No matter how we doodley

It’s too hard
Tell me with easier words

Can you see my heart? (hey!)
Can you see my heart over there?

How come this new day makes my heart pound?
So what you gonna do
what you gonna do

woo hoo!

(Blink Blink)
Don’t act like you don’t know

You’re gonna fall for me
Hurry and show yourself
ya
what you gonna do
what you gonna do

woo hoo!

Hey you quiet and serious person
You keep looking at me
Right?

Yes, slowly and calmly
Well, I’m sure it’s frustrating sometimes

Whenever, wherever, be flexible
That’s my specialty

Yes, I’m stronger
Were you surprised?
Now everyone has high hopes for me

(say)
Hi lovely! We’re beautiful
No matter how we doodley

It’s too hard
Tell me with easier words

Can you see my heart? (hey!)
Can you see my heart over there?

How come this new day makes my heart pound?
So what you gonna do
what you gonna do

woo hoo!

(Blink Blink)
Don’t act like you don’t know

You’re gonna fall for me
Hurry and show yourself
ya
what you gonna do
what you gonna do

woo hoo!

what you gonna do
what you gonna do

woo hoo!

say hey
(come on come on
come on come on
come on now!)
what you gonna do

say hey
(come on come on
come on come on
come on now!)
what what what you gonna do

say hey
(come on come on
come on come on
come on now!)
what what what you gonna do

say hey
what you gonna do
what you gonna do
what you gonna do

Thanks to POPGASA

14 hours ago, intrariver said:

@ktcjdrama I already gave up on not shipping them irl LOL. I blame LDW out-of-character Valentines post too for giving me hopes.

No worries, I am very careful not to get on any additional ship.... just very very close to doing so.... :lol:

I read somewhere that was a Valentine gift given by YIN to the cast and crew? A chocolate with her picture in front?

13 hours ago, triplem said:

ahahahha...I try not to ship drama OTPs but they have such great fun and  chemistry even off air  .. especially after cute cuts like this :D ...at 1:30

Right?... Right?!? :P

Nice to see you here too @Ameera Ali :)

On 2/13/2019 at 10:27 AM, triplem said:

Anyhow , I love the progress - can't believe how quickly she's crushing on our hot lawyer...but then again who wouldn't - besides his good looks  :D , he's so competent at what he does, is a fair and righteous person and has saved her a couple of times ...

Chingu I'm crushing big time on our hot lawyercrazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif and have a big girl crush on our actress

I'm going to go crazy when they finally kiss.:tounge_wink:

4 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I'm going to go crazy when they finally kiss.:tounge_wink:

There will be fireworks!!! This otp has got more chemi than anyone lately! All the kiss analyzers are waiting for it! :sweatingbullets:

@triplem what say?! :lol:

I cant get over cute YIA is in this role! Her voice and her eyes!:heart:  LDW is playing his role perfectly! Oh God when he smiled!!! 

5 minutes ago, Cindy Tjioe said:

Hii, does anyone know where in soompi’s shippers paradise can i find the ship for Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na or the best place to do so? Cant help but to ship them. Thanks in advance

I don't believe there is any shipper thread started for them yet.... :D

Maybe someone will finally start one as we progress through this drama :lol:

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

you are free to start one ...there's none for them if I am not mistaken. Let me check with our mod in that section @stroppyse. She can likely explain to you better if you wish to start one.

@staygold @evie7...I am so looking forward to 1st kiss..maybe eps 8?? ...but true fireworks chemistry can be seen immediately in these scenes...look at the heart eyes...:love:

Did anyone start the thread yet? I’m going to cement myself there ASAP. LOL

is it too much to ask for them

to kiss in ep6? (I’m being greedy)

Archived