[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

At prosecutors office I missed a brief convo with YR and SW. Then YR was in lunch line getting harassed by those other colleagues. Now one of them is in the elevator harassing her. Nasty dude. 

JR and JS arrive at detention center. Think he wants her to wait but she insists to go in. Think she's like why are you worried about me and he says Yes. She's gonna go but he hands her the car key and says wait. *ok I don't know if that was the convo they had but he does seem concerned for her which makes her happy*

JR meeting with the accused woman. Think he's telling her he believes her and will work hard to defend her. JS is going over paperwork in the car. JR comes out. Meeting did not go so well I don't think. But JS says fighting we can do it.

Driving back. JS fell asleep the whole drive home. When she wakes up, they are stopped in front of her place. JR was going over paperwork so she could stay asleep. Think she says something to him that she didn't mean to and she's embarrassed. She quickly shuffles inside. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next day, JR and JS are meeting with the paralegal dude about the case. 

JR and JS back in his office. JR gets a phone call. Now he's meeting with YR. Think she's angry that he's the defense lawyer on her case. Dang she's acting cut throat. 

Day 1 of trial. JS is in the courtroom watching intently. YR is going hard in her opening. JR's turn. Jury nodding their heads. JR has the defendant on the witness stand. *do these trials only last like 1 day in Korea? They last weeks here and also take about 1-2 years to go to trial. Such a big difference, unless this is just for drama* JR has another witness. He's arguing well. JS smiling. Here comes YR for cross examination. YR makes a shocking statement. JS shocked, jurors shocked. My stream skipped. Now JR and YR outside talking, SW listening in from afar. Hrmm what is going on.

JS arrives back at office. I guess asked about the trial. JS seems down about it. Whatever she tells them shocks them all. JR enters. JS goes into his office. Think she's trying to cheer him up. Think it's working. Awww cute moment with her cheering him on. It's late at the office. He's working and so is she. He gets her for them to leave. They are walking now along the street. He's thanking her for something. She says something to him. Something happens I think maybe she said something she didn't mean to but my stupid stream is just about dead. Got a little bit of the preview. Murder trial still ongoing. JR getting stabbed/hit in the back. I don't know if there will be a kiss tomorrow. No hints of one, at least!

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

JS goes into his office. Think she's trying to cheer him up. Think it's working. Awww cute moment with her cheering him on. It's late at the office. He's working and so is she. He gets her for them to leave. They are walking now along the street. He's thanking her for something. She says something to him. Something happens I think maybe she said something she didn't mean to but my stupid stream is just about dead. Got a little bit of the preview. Murder trial still ongoing. JR getting stabbed/hit in the back. I don't know if there will be a kiss tomorrow. No hints of one, at least!

5ejpKKc.gif

Spoiler

agS7E8m.gif

sTQrwui.gif

P5g559M.gif

Spoiler

a2eNaJo.gif

nyOkvhR.gif

Ho59qCM.gif

Spoiler

QYGQPGB.gif

dhpTuTm.gif

JR: JS, Do you like me?

oXCsq5d.gif

Next episode.. He's goin' to be on " jealous mode " with OJS' manager oppa!

I'll be back later to read everyone's thoughts. It was super cute episode even though my stream was crap. It was the "Pink pink - pasta" episode lol. I can't wait for the subs! So much I want to know was being said. I guess I didn't realize the preview last week was for both episodes. I don't know if there will be time for a kiss with all there is still to happen tomorrow. I may lose the bet lol. But tomorrow looks good. And I know this is terribly terribly wrong to say but I am looking forward to JR getting hurt *BUT ONLY* so JS can be his sexy nurse haha. Sorry y'all. 

Oh and they played that song again at the end of this episode. I love the song. Is it new OST does anyone know or when it will be released?

did the show really ended with him asking her if she likes him? man i got a feeling he will reject her or say something like he's focusing on the case right now and dont even have time to think about relationship (or the other way around, JS won't admit) - i dont know, just in kdrama land the first confession doesnt go well when it happens too fast >.<. My guess is when JS was going to get hurt he then realise that he likes her, hence where he protects her and got hit. omg cant wait for the subs, i already laughed a lot watching the pocket clip lol. Thanks chingu for the update/live recap and the gifs

Preview for ep 6

Hard sub

OYS: In this modern era, a person with your appearance is look very sexy

Manager: Aren't you work our Yoon Seo too much?

KJR: Our Yoon Seo?

Manager: Don't you know that Oppa

KJR: Oppa?

OYS: You have never dated, haven't you?

OYS: Well with a person like you, I don't have to undergo an introduction part (?) 

KJR: I have heard someone said it before... that I will definitely win the case. So please wait and trust me

CEO: I think a new ... (?)

KJR: Overr all, I believe that this case definitely had a witness, or there's a possibility of another culprit.

A jealous JR :kiss_wink:

Well, I don't consider KJR's question as a love confession. Liking a person is different from loving a person. I like my colleagues, my friends aso. So JS's reply will be that she respects him but she won't confess that she loves him. Maybe her answer will be the trigger for KJR to act differently. I guess, when he asked her if she liked him, he was asking if she loved him but his question was in my opinion ambiguous. Since he is a distant and cold person on the surface, his words don't match his true emotions. He definitely shows less emotions but they are quite deep.  

I was ROTLOL when the hand-in-pocket thing happened :lol: and afterwards when she was kinda running ahead a bit to avoid him, then he caught up a bit, she ran a bit, he caught up, she ran again.... :lol:

On another note, can someone please smack that annoying ambitious male colleague of YR? Geeez, how petty can he be..... <_<

OJS is definitely gonna flat out deny liking KJR.... however, despite being a stiff and clueless person, I actually think KJR can kinda read into OJS now... so will he buy it?

Please don't let him being hit in the back of his head be the cliffhanger.... coz that means we might not have any kiss scene tomorrow :bawling: ... extend it a bit so we can have OJS nursing him, then first kiss happen? (minus the neck straining *winking to those who watched Fluttering Warning :D )

Archived