[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

12 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, I was surprised by OYS's reaction in the episode 2, when she heard the colleagues talking about her scandal and wondering about her relationship with that chaebol. Back then, she acted as if she had heard nothing. She never tried to justify herself and explain what had really happened. My initial reaction was: "Why doesn't she say anything?  if I had been her, I would have said something". But now we know that she had a powerful and resentful stalker hence I understand her reaction. Due to the scandal in the media, her allegation turned into a lie. Besides, she suffered due to him and I suppose that she is trying to avoid anything that could cause her new problems. She does fear that he might do something again... She has given up on telling her side of the story as she thinks too, people will never believe her... the netizens have a negative opinion about her and her enemy is very powerful

I think she has long given up trying to explain that story and make excuses, no one believed her before and she does not hope that they will believe her now.
And if they believe, they will begin to ask about the persecution. And we have already seen that even the mention of a similar situation paralyzed her. She clearly does not want to show her condition.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all *waves* been lurker here, but today after watching the last episode, can't help but to join discussion here.

did anyone have the link that provide Touch your heart press conference with engsub ? thanks in advance

up till now I'm agree with the speculation that at the end KJR will be the one who clear all OYS scandal that happen 2 years ago.

I really like that this is a mutual love story. Even if YS is more aware of her feelings at the moment, you can clearly see that he is falling for her too. I mean, ALL THOSE text messages at night? And the way that he smiles when he reads her messages? He doesn't seem the type to be chatty on text messages...and here he is telling her goodnight....And they see each other at work all day....and also saw each other on a Saturday. It's like they are becoming accustomed to spending every second together. I also like the flirty vibe in episode 4 from both of them. When she said that she was worried about his cut due to personal responsibility, it's so cute how he answered that text of hers. He likes being around her. He wants to know what's going on with her. Like when he noticed her reaction during the stalker case...and then did some research when his friend mentioned the scandal. 

Both are falling for each other....but I bet it will take longer for him to realize his feelings. OR it might not. I mean, this show has been full of surprises. Like I didn't expect the stalker at the end of episode 4. I knew the scandal would come into play....but I just thought it was her ex boyfriend. Not a stalker who followed her every move...

As for the angst, I'm not expecting "too" much of it. Writers have been nice about keeping this show a FEEL GOOD show that is light and hopeful. Even if she does push him away to protect him (if that happens), I don't think it will last long since he isn't the type to just be "eh, whatever, I'll move on then." He seems to be the guy who when genuinely falls in love, it's for real and forever. A big deal. I don't think he was in love with his female friend...I do think he had a crush on her as old press releases said....but I don't think it was love. Because he seems to be totally fine with chatting with her like an old friend. He isn't showing any romantic signs. So thankfully, there won't be a triangle here. ALSO, because I think the "sort of" love triangle will be between the secondary pairing and the female co-worker of the guy. She seemed to take a clear interest in him. 

In terms of the shipper front, I'm loving our amazing LEAD pairing a lot. And I"m liking Mama's Boy and Apologetic Girl....Still not feeling the "secondary" pairing maybe because the actress isn't appealing to me. BUT it is still early. And I haven't seen her work before. Maybe I'll warm up when more emotional scenes start happening. Right now, she seems a bit aloof to me in scenes. 

On 2/16/2019 at 1:20 AM, triplem said:

Very good response by k nets for eps 4- of heart fluttering moments, LDW's gorgeous visuals (poke @zagigirl) and the creepy stalker 

Sorry chingu for the late reply...i wish i could stay here more  but that damn RL...

As for LDW's visual...what can i say when its true :P...he was, is and will be realy good looking guy :D

I'm glad response is better then after 1st ep...

On 2/16/2019 at 3:35 PM, evie7 said:

I'm going to go crazy when they finally kiss.:tounge_wink:

On 2/16/2019 at 4:24 PM, triplem said:

..I am so looking forward to 1st kiss..maybe eps 8?? ...but true fireworks chemistry can be seen immediately in these scenes...look at the heart eyes...:love:

:D...me too me too...and i bet she'll make the move first 

Wai...wait..ep 8??? No way....they won't stand that long ep 6 

I'm putting down my money we'll have a kiss by episode 6 too. This is not just wishful thinking I promise. 

Look at them texting each other in bed every night and saying "sweet dreams" and all. 

And when she leaned in and blew on his cut/neck. What guy wouldn't be turned on by that? Heck, I'd be turned on by that given that it's YIN :lol:

Just sayin', I think it's coming, sooner rather than later. ;)

33 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

And when she leaned in and blew on his cut/neck. What guy wouldn't be turned on by that? Heck, I'd be turned on by that given that it's YIN :lol:

?!?... you r strange chingu...have you something to tell us? :P

Anyway...she just give him back for that scarf thing remember? Now they r even :)

Hmmm so I checked that 1st kiss in Secretary Kim drama was in ep7/8.

And since this drama had faster pace (well at least at the beginning, I dropped Sec.Kim early on) and PD says he likes to always one up his previous dramas, I'd say kiss also probably sooner.

I'll guess at the very end of episode 5. It will be the cliffhanger to the next ep. Since this drama likes to surprise us (ahem plot twist in ep 4!), since we're expecting kiss later it might happen sooner and very suddenly. With not much buildup, in the middle of a time when we least expect it they suddenly kiss. The most inappropiate time like for example right infront of all collagues when everyone is arguing  :sweatingbullets:   :P

(I will die of laughter if this random scenario I presented really happens :joy:)

16 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

?!?... you r strange chingu...have you something to tell us? :P

Anyway...she just give him back for that scarf thing remember? Now they r even :)

Haha. I mean I'm allotted one girl crush, right? With her voice, I have to pick her. I know some others on here are with me, yeah? :P

I really hope the kiss happens SOON. I just think TVN would promote it in the video previews to get higher ratings since it will be a big event. And since it wasn't in the promo for episode 5 and 6, I doubt it. BUT I will be happily surprised if it does happen in next 2 eps! 

17 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Haha. I mean I'm allotted one girl crush, right? With her voice, I have to pick her. I know some others on here are with me, yeah? :P

There r more??? :o:D...well she is cute and beautiful, not like Wookie but pretty close ;)...its ok chingu, i understand

BTW...i'm worried they'll focus on second couple (not that i don't like them) and prolong our kiss :sulk:

I like the kiss to be a surprise to the viewers. Otherwise people would look at the clothes, the time of day and totally spoil the anticipation. I know tvN's kissing scenes are usually good anyway. And the actors can kiss well. So I will wait. 

Besides I have spent the last few episodes enjoying the early moments. Kdramas do the budding romances well. Once the kiss happens suffering always ensure after 1 episode.

Totally spoils the mood. The earlier the kiss the longer the suffering episodes.

1 minute ago, ck1Oz said:

I like the kiss to be a surprise to the viewers. Otherwise people would look at the clothes, the time of day and totally spoil the anticipation. I know tvN's kissing scenes are usually good anyway. And the actors can kiss well. So I will wait. 

Besides I have spent the last few episodes enjoying the early moments. Kdramas do the budding romances well. Once the kiss happens suffering always ensure after 1 episode.

Totally spoils the mood. The earlier the kiss the longer the suffering episodes.

There is always rain periods...but what's a bit of suffering if you have good memories? ...but if you don't  its harder don' t you think? ;)

All good points made here. 

I don't mind the angst so much as long as there is sufficient time for post-angst happiness. If the kiss happens later on, then we are usually left with angst and a super quick happy reunion at the end. But if the kiss happens too soon, the romance might start getting boring (tbh it kind of happened with me and WWWSK). Luckily we know that the romance can never get boring between LDW and YIN. 

I'm still putting my money on a kiss sooner rather than later. But I don't think a romantic kiss. Rather something that will lead to a few episodes of awkwardness and/or sexual tension, though I'm not sure how those would go together lol. 

But we will see. I have faith in the writers, no matter which way it goes :)

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Okay after this week’s episodes , if there’s no kiss , I’ll start a kiss bet. I’m still thinking eps 7-8 ( next week ) . But since this is a rom / com , cliche type kisses ( accidental) cannot be ruled out :lol:.

Why not start now? I bet the kiss will happen in Ep6 as a cliffhanger. The leads were already chummy in Ep5 preview so I think its possible. LOL

Although there's a possibility that it won't happen because JS's hot and cold get him bewildered, if I were JS I'll just smack one on his lips for saving me from that hella whack on the back. :P

With these two lead actors, there is no way their chemistry will ever become boring. SO BRING ON THE KISS EARLY. And then keep adding KISSES every single episode. A love scene would be nice too! I wonder if we will get one in this series since it's very light and sweet. I HOPE SO! 

What do you guys think? What are the chances of a love scene too? 

1 hour ago, fitzsimmons said:

With these two lead actors, there is no way their chemistry will ever become boring. SO BRING ON THE KISS EARLY. And then keep adding KISSES every single episode. A love scene would be nice too! I wonder if we will get one in this series since it's very light and sweet. I HOPE SO! 

What do you guys think? What are the chances of a love scene too? 

That would be an overdose.

Which I don't really mind. :w00t:

p.s. has anyone read the novel? I tried but Google translator failed me. :wacko:

11 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

There's a novel? OMO! Can anyone PM where it is? Even if it's in korean. lol

Thanks to @intrariver &  @lingkoo :wub: its on the first page. 

On 10/21/2018 at 6:36 PM, lingkoo said:

The original Web Novel  ( Hi @intrariver ,  thanks for sharing this link  . )

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49293547&page=1

진심이 닿다

Archived