[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

how do you copy and add the names for the bet? im betting it'll be ep 8 cliffhanger :D

but my heart really want them to do it sooner lol omg so excited for tonight's episode. I should be sleeping as im currently sleep deprived but cant help to wait..

why do i get a feeling that KJR will sacrifice and let YR win the case? T_T

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@triplem Put me down for ep 5-6 for the kiss. :love:

On 2/18/2019 at 11:20 PM, fitzsimmons said:

With these two lead actors, there is no way their chemistry will ever become boring. SO BRING ON THE KISS EARLY. And then keep adding KISSES every single episode. A love scene would be nice too! I wonder if we will get one in this series since it's very light and sweet. I HOPE SO! 

What do you guys think? What are the chances of a love scene too? 

PD nim was very generous w/kiss scene and we got a bed scene in Secretary Kim so I'm hoping it will be the same for this drama :naughty:

@triplem I watch spoiler again did my analysising there are a lot of chances it could happen today she pulling up all trick  :sweatingbullets: 

C5E262BE-C93E-432B-829C-F684F494C774.gif

C1789E03-83F4-475D-9E9B-DCF30171DA8A.gif

Spoiler

E4DD7454-DFE5-43DE-BC79-040DAD74B81B.gif

E0B4B54B-BD06-42A2-AB3F-CAD3C1900EFA.gif

7A043819-5CD2-4B5F-8724-23A166C0E9EE.gif

But thank god they pinky promise to wait next week :D

890E44F1-2E77-4F6E-8FEC-E0B4A374784A.gif

- it’s seem I had a lot of free time :mrgreen:

Episode 5 let's do this!

JS wakes up to text from JR. She's cranky at first but then she reads the text and gets giddy. Lol she's holding her phone to her heart and giggling.

JR and Boss in the elevator again. <I'm waiting for him to press the invisible elevator button again hehe>. Boss seems to be annoying JR. JR just ignoring him. 

JR enter a office, pretty in pink office as per preview. "Pink pink" it sounds so cute when she says it. Lol she put pink stuff in his office too. Pink heart shaped notepads. Pink pillow, clipboard. He complains and makes her take it all back. But she wont take back the pink heart shaped notepads hehe.

Of course JR is feeling a little bad now. He writes a note on her pink pad and leaves it on her desk. They are exchanging notes with the pink love pad as I'm gonna call it now. Lol they are like school kids exchanging these notes. So many of then ! Lol it's so cute I can't even. They have like 30 notes each bahah.

My stream is a bit wonky so I can't promise it will stay working but I'll try. 

Subway auntie in the break room. JS comes in. She's ranting on to JS about something but I have no idea what. Something JS says makes subway auntie happy. Omg there is a bowl of oranges and I'm pretty sure JS peeled one and did the whole "he loves me, he loves me not" game we do with flowers as kids haha. She cheated so it would end up on "he loves me" 

JS goes to court room with JR. She looks happy watching him. She asks him something outside but not sure what. She's still smiling tho. Ooh here comes YR. JR is walking away and I think JS is saying aloud to herself oh nooo YR is coming, she's gonna wanna go for coffee again, and so she tries to pull JR away but to no avail. YR asks JR to go eat pasta but without his secretary. Ooh JS is mad. She's stomping off alone. "Pasta! Hrmppff"

JR and YR talking about something over pasta. YR asks him for coffee but pretty sure he says he has to get back to JS. *good job JR*

He gets back to office. JS still not happy. She sure is scolding him. He doesn't know why. Lol poor JR. 

Subway auntie is accepting a package from delivery boy (changsung 2pm)...pretty sure she asks him to dinner. *maybe she was asking advice from JS earlier* pretty sure she turned him down. 

JR leaving office. Asks JS something. She is acting slightly less annoyed. She's questioning him about something. Uh oh whatever he answered made her all angry again and storm out. JR throws a big sigh like what now. 

JR at some meeting with a client. After it's done he sends a test to JS. Her response perplexes him. Oh I want to know what all is being said, I'm sure it's super funny hehe.

Everyone has gone out to dinner. JR is already there waiting for them. He waves. JS won't look at him aww. Subway auntie throws back a drink cuz she's upset about her crush. Mama's boy makes fun of her and she looks like she has fire coming from her head. Now everyone is questioning JR and JS. Whatever he's telling them is shocking JS. Everyone is giving her looks. She's like "what are you saying about me?" Aww she's trying to defend her pink choices. Poor JS she is very embarrassed. She's making an excuse about something so everyone isn't giving her strange looks. She "cheers" JR's glass real hard. She ain't happy. 

JR smiling at himself in the mirror in the bathroom. He comes out and there's drunk JS standing there to scold him. Drunk JS not happy, pouting slash wanting revenge. Oh she's mentioning the pasta. That darn pasta. She's practically crying about the pasta. JR so lost like what did I do lol.

JR comes home despondent. SW asks him something about pasta. Lol. What is with pasta this episode? Think JR is like, don't ever mention pasta to me again lol.

Next day, I missed a convo between JS and her manager in the car. 

At the office, think she wants to apologize. She's mentioning the pasta again. She's trying to save face but I don't hear an apology. She's going on about friends (keep hearing chingu). It's kind of awkward convo. 

Boss asks JR to his office. Guess he's assigning him the murder case. Gives him all this paperwork. Sorry have no idea what they're saying. Keep having yo refresh my feed argh.

JR meeting with JS to tell her about murder case. Think he tells her he will face off against YR. And that it will be a high profile case. JS seems concerned about the case.

YR is meeting with the defendant. Questioning her. She just has her head down. Won't answer.

JR goes back to boss, I guess to talk about the case. But the boss wants to know which tie looks sexier on him for some interview I think. Think boss is imparting wise words based on the bg music. Boss mentions JS maybe like which tie would she like better. JR gives him a look. 

JR goes into the break room where JS is making coffee. He asks her something which makes her happy. He slightly smiles. He def asked her out somewhere cuz she's at home now choosing outfits and fixing her face.

Next morning. She's getting all ready. Making all this food. Is this picnic date? They are playing the cute happy ost. They meet outside. Think he compliments her necklace. She's so happy. They ride in car and talk briefly. Now they're at the picnic spot. It's cold. They are having sweet convo I think. Wish I knew what they were saying! Wind keeps blowing and it's cold. She's like pack up the food I don't want you to get sick or something like that I think. They leave. Omg that was cute. He saw her hands were cold and he said put them in the pocket and she reached to put them in his pocket and he was like "your pocket" lol aww cute. She was like "oh yeah, right" embarrassed. 

Archived