[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but there is a small part in the episode 6 preview where they're walking side by side and she is clearly seen blowing air into her hands for warmth. I have a feeling he's gonna take her hands and put it in his pocket. It'll be a great parallel with her misunderstanding him this episode. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Text preview ep6

정록과 진심은 임윤희 사건 2차 공판을 준비하며 야근이 잦아진다. 
퇴근길 엘리베이터에 갇힌 두 사람. 어쩐지 심장이 쿵! 내려앉는데... 
‘이 감정은 뭐지?’ 정록은 진심을 데리러 온 ‘아는 오빠’ 혁준이 묘하게 신경 쓰인다.
한편, 단서를 찾고자 임윤희 사건 현장에 간 정록과 진심. 
불시에 누군가로부터 습격을 당하는데...!

OST part 3 WENDY(웬디)(Red Velvet) - What if Love will be released tomorrow.

@Zazu2017 I LOVE your idea for his pocket. How cute would that be??? I hope it happens!

Yaaay OST I love released tomorrow -- Happy News :D

Google translate does not help with text preview: 

Regularity and sincerity prepare for the second trial of Lim Yoon - hee and frequent night work. Two people trapped in the elevator. Somehow my heart is thumping! I'm falling down ... "What is this sentiment?" "I am worried about my brother" Hyeon-jun, who came to pick up his heart. On the other hand, I want to find clues, I was suddenly attacked by someone ...!

Ehhhhh, what? Trapped in the elevator? I don't think that's right but that would be interesting. 

I just finished the  4th episode.

Omo...these two...they made me laugh. :wub:

Tips from this episode that are useful for  every girl,

- the first outfit is always the best :)

- never ask a man when was the last time he was in a cinema,

because a womans name will always come up, :D

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I haven't watched the episode 5 yet but it came to my mind that the defendant could have chosen to remain silence in order to cover up the real culprit, for example the son... or a relative. She prefers being convicted for his sake.

Get out of my head, I was about to say that is exactly what it sounds like. My guess is a child. If she is being that quiet, that is probably the case. I haven't watched the episode so I don't know if they discussed whether the couple had any children, but normally when a child is forced to watch a parent being beaten by the other, it is like a ticking time bomb.

Also, regarding YR, wasn't she involved with SW? Was it episode 1 or 2 where they discussed she was in a long-term relationship with him. So, why then is she sniffing behind JR? Clearly she understands that there is some type of relationship between SW and JR. I don't know if they are related or just good friends, but you don't decide that it didn't work out with this one, so now I am moving over to that one. That is trash!

Also, to @triplem my bet is a kiss will take place episode 8-9. That will be the cliffhanger from episode 8.

@nubianlegalmind I was thinking that too. It’s like she is protecting someone. Whomever it is better be worth it. 

YR is pissing me off. I think she is realising that he isn’t into her anymore. And that things won’t go back the way she clearly wants. 

And she is noticing that SW and JR do have a connection. 

I don’t know if I am tripping, but to me she is condescending towards JR. I hope she loses the court case. 

It was Interesting to know more about the case ,I think the writer done great job ,I really like that they are showing complexity of the case by including the life insurance policy,how it may seems she killed her husband for money, but sometimes still making a clear point how her childhood abusing in her fathers hand may have triggered her outburst. For sure it will be interesting to see where the case will go from here as @bebebisous33 said It was kind of obvious from the start that she was hiding something,whatever she hiding , my thought is that her dad isn’t dead ,he is behind everything.

I don’t know , if it’s only me but I personally find YR cockiness annoying, one minute she calls him to get help & the second minute she lowers his ability and try to convince him how he wouldn’t be able to win because she wouldn’t let him , OMG her behaviour outside court was shameful , bang out of order to question him about his ethics and tactics I was like YR grow up , yes I kind understated she frustrated , wasn’t expecting him to take case but there time and place for that wasn’t right time  , but I am glad he eventually silent her and remind her they can’t pick and choose cases and they need to be professional about it . 

DMH’s meeting was very funny , totally unnecessary confusion to her new crush but that DMH never scared to tell other person how she feel & I love her character for that :D

5E8F28B4-571C-49E8-BB6B-A79DBB768220.gif

but bloody hell , how good is tangerine :mrgreen: ? - @triplem no one use flower anymore :sweatingbullets: 

https://kkumnetz.blogspot.com/2019/02/drama-touch-your-heart-ep-5.html 

Original Article: [sports seoul] 'Touch Your Heart' Lee Dongwook, Finds Out About Yoo Inna's Feelings "Do You Perhaps Like..?"

0000476483_001_20190220230701141.png?type=w540

0000476483_002_20190220230701242.png?type=w540

Spoiler

0000476483_003_20190220230701273.png?type=w540

0000476483_004_20190220230701304.png?type=w540

0000476483_005_20190220230701324.png?type=w540

0000476483_006_20190220230701349.png?type=w540

0000476483_007_20190220230701369.png?type=w540

0000476483_008_20190220230701391.png?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-02-21%2Bat%2B7.21.30%2BAM.png

1. +1168, -21 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were talking about the dinner menu and asked whether she liked it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it's still heart-fluttering so it's good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. +512, -33 The drama is very addicting~ Yoo Inna matches well with Lee Dongwook~ ><
3. +302, -14 It was so obvious that he was talking about the dinner menu
4. +48, -1 Today Kwon Jungrok was cute, cool, and handsome; he was everything ㅋㅋㅋ
5. +47, -6 Lee Dongwook is freaking handsome, this drama is seriously fun
6. +40, -2 I really like that the drama is sweet and light to watch
7. +41, -8 Honestly they match well~ Just date for real~ ㅎㅎ
8. +38, -5 Seriously ㅠㅠㅠ I like that the story is getting better
9. +33, -2 Lee Dongwook is freaking heart-fluttering ㅠㅠㅠ

I think I'm gonna lose the bet so I already have a sad picture picked out lol. But maybe not, you never know. At least I'm certain we will get more cuteness between these two in tonight's (tomorrow for me) episode. I think the scene with JR getting hit over the head will be the cliffhanger since we have no scenes in the preview with him wearing any kind of head bandage. Btw, I guess they really do get stuck in the elevator. That will be fun. Of course a perfect time for some kissing but don't think it will happen :P

I just finished the ep when subs were incomplete. Viki streams better for me than using the illegal sites.

Man I really must remember to watch this at home. By myself. I did way too much squealing at the straight lawyer making OJS squirm. She is absolutely the cutest thing ever. I won't want to be her boyfriend she will do Kwon's head in. I nearly died laughing at the company dinner scene 

And oh yeah the murder case doesn't really interest me as I am sure it's not pure self defence. Subs were half done so I can only go by what I hear. The Prosecutor Im is such a scum. Nasty gossiping prick. I did read the character description for YYR. How someone keeps their dignity intact in S Korea I don't know.

But yeah LDW and YIN are just good together on screen. His startled stop outside the toilet made me laugh so much. Their coming timing is spot on. So are their expressions.

Hello everyone!  It has been a while since I watched a Kdrama I truly enjoyed.  The chemistry between YIN and LDW is perfect and I actually thought of watching Goblin because of them lol...

Haven't watched Episode 5 yet and just grateful for the live recaps and gifs here

Ratings for Episode 5 is up and I'm so happy it got higher as compared to the last epi

Nationwide 4.052%

Seoul            4.909%

Did u see the male lead's face when they were discussing what a tragic life Im Yoon Hee had? And also, he said he became a lawyer cos he wanted to help people. I have a feeling that he also has a very tough background. After all, nothing has been mentioned about his family yet too in the drama. I'm guessing his family background and the female lead's stalker issue will be the ones bringing them closer to reveal their feelings for each other.

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I was ROTLOL when the hand-in-pocket thing happened :lol: and afterwards when she was kinda running ahead a bit to avoid him, then he caught up a bit, she ran a bit, he caught up, she ran again.... :lol:

Please don't let him being hit in the back of his head be the cliffhanger.... coz that means we might not have any kiss scene tomorrow :bawling: ... extend it a bit so we can have OJS nursing him, then first kiss happen? (minus the neck straining *winking to those who watched Fluttering Warning :D )

That hand-in-pocket scene made me cringe with embarrassment, no joke. In fact for the first half of the drama, I was watching with an A4 paper covering my mouth and curled toes! :relaxed: 

I was also thinking that EXACT scene in Fluttering Warning this morning and was hoping that they would include this scene, in an upgrade version! :phew:

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

This is the version of the preview at the end of episode 5 with a little extra exchange between YS and JR.

YS: You being like this with the visage of a workaholic…is totally sexy.
Mgr: Aren’t you making my Yoon Seo work too hard?
JR: “My Yoon Seo”?
Mgr: What did oppa do?
JR: “Oppa”?
YS: Should I make you a cup of coffee?
JR: Didn’t someone yesterday request that I not work you too hard? Your boyfriend, that is?
YS: You’ve never dated before, have you?
YS: It’s just that you seem as if you have absolutely no experience in that.
JR: Someone told me. That I will definitely succeed. So, why don’t you trust me and wait until the end.
CEO: I’m going to have to look at this in a new light.
JR: He might be the only witness for this case, or there might even be another suspect.

JR is feeling some jealousy over YS' manager. :lol:

Did anyone notice that when JS said she was being totally sexy as a workaholic, JR seemed to walked in on her? And he was smiling. And maybe he suddenly remembered how manager oppa was holding her hands, it's his turn to turn hot and cold on her. I would like to see him enter his office and wondering what's up with himself. LOL.

Ahh can't wait for tonight episode. Bring it ON!

But that aside, can I just stress that I love love LOVE everything about today episode! Right off the bat when JS curled on her bed in happiness up to JR shy confession that he'll be around whenever she needed him. JR why are you making my heart flutter too? :wacko:

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

But yeah LDW and YIN are just good together on screen. His startled stop outside the toilet made me laugh so much. Their coming timing is spot on. So are their expressions.

This I agree wholeheartedly. Their comedic timing is insane and I thank dramagod bringing them together in this drama. LDW is good at brooding but he's ten times better in romcom. YIN too, can portray sadness well but she breathes life to JS that I can't imagine someone else can be as endearing as she was. I have a new girl crush!!! 

and about that cliffhanger, because he said, 혹시 좋아합니까? I was wondering if this is a fake out. He could be asking for their dinner menu too, just like the netizens are pointing.

Now somebody please make me a mama boy gifs because I feel the probability of me losing the bet tonight is very high. :sweatingbullets:

forgot to ask. What's the meaning of two O's that JS sent to JR while he was at a cafe after meeting a client?

Archived