[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

@triplem KJR is falling for OJS, the real person and not the celebrity and this explains why our heroine is falling so hard for him. He is the the first to perceive her true personality. First, our lawyer had a different approach. From the start, he was not a fan therefore he refused to acknowledge her as a celebrity. He only treated her as a normal person thinking that she would stop working as a secretary. Yet by doing so, he was forced to recognize his prejudice about her. She was not behaving like a typical actress: arrogant and cold-hearted. She was the total opposite... and little by little he started seeing her for who she is. So in his eyes, she hasn't just a pretty face, she has an inner beauty. Our heroine has been able to see KJR's true personality as well. His boss only knows this "cold and distant" side but he is wrong. OYS has witnessed much more than his co-workers and his friend. He is not arrogant as well, he has no problem to recognize his mistake, he is genuine like her, he is dedicated and hard-working too... They have more in common than it meets the eyes. She was lonely just like him. She has friends (her manager and the CEO), yet they don't know the real her... just like YR and SW are not aware of KJR's true personality.   

@plappi Watching the episode 4, it seems to me that OYS has been stalked by the chaebol and he is still keeping an eye on her. Maybe he ruined her career on purpose so that she would end up alone... as he couldn't stand the thought that she was loved by others. He wanted her all to himself. She kept rejecting him hence he took drastic measures hoping that she would turn to him for help. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know how my little black heart and I can wait for the new episodes. 

But onto the serious matters I think chaebol and that jelly actress made a deal to cause the scandal. This way of both of them will get what they want. Literally like chicken chicken winner dinner. But it didn’t go according to the plans 100% OYS didn’t go to him and beg for help. So it’s definitely also about controlling her I think. 

However how the hell did Chaebol richard simmons hack into her phone and when? 

Hopefully the stabbing wasn’t that serious and bad. At least she can be a nurse. And nurse him back to life. 

And I was expecting so me lovey dovey that didn’t happend. Certainly gave me some false hope.

So when they had the meeting with that woman whilst drinking coffee. I was wondering were they together too? Or was it like a love triangle? Or that they were into each other, but she choose other wise. Regardons I don’t like his vibe. Also what do we know about his ‘bestie’?

5 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

OSt part 2

OH! A new OST! I am loving this drama's OST. The first one by Chen makes me feel all bubbly. :lol:

5 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Preview ep 5

Hard sub

OYS: Oh, welcome! It looks very pretty, doesn't it?

KJR: A law firm office with pink accessories is a little bit ... (too much)

OYS: Let's go

HYR: Hey Kwon Jung Rok

OYS: Come here now! Come on

OYS: Lawyer Kwon, you are really a bad person!

KJR: What's happened with you today? It looks as if you don't have any appetite

OYS: The reason I am angry towards you is...

KJR: From what I heard, someone who never dated before is called as ' motae solo ' (a single since birth)

OYS: I have told you to stop talking about it

Always CEO: Our company has made something difficult to be easy (?)

OYS: Since we have made a promise, you have to keep it, okay?

Thank you for the preview. I've only seen clips of today's episode. Gonna wait it later with sub, but it's soo cute to just see them together. I am loving the Always Law Firm staff, they are hilarious. Especially the mama's boy. Lol.

@stroppyse OYS was declared innocent at the trial but the verdict couldn't change the negative opinion of netizens. I have the impression that SW, YR and JR will join forces in order to defeat that chaebol. We know that SW is a prosecutor who is not afraid of pressure and power. Back then, OYS had no connection, yet I am quite sure that once JR decides to protect her, SW might propose to help him and OYS.

@stroppyse I also thought, it was a typo but I was not entirely sure. 

Anyway, I have the impression that the stalker chaebol Lee Gang Joon could be even monitoring her flat and have access to it without her knowledge. The amount of stuffed animals look suspicious, especially the huge stuffed bear with the sentence "I love you". I mean, OYS had no real income for 2 years and she is still able to have so many clothes and keep such a huge flat. I think, LGJ could be acting like the stalker who entered his ex-girlfriend's flat any time he wanted. OYS wouldn't notice it. I am looking forward for the next episode. I guess, OYS will be upset because he expresses that there is too much pink in the new decoration. 

My favorite lines in the episode 4 were when he comforted her in the car. As a victim, she shouldn't suffer and she should live happily. All this showed how sensitive KJR can be. Now, he has realized her biggest fear... and it seems that he will discover that she has never dated anyone before which underlines her innocence. Another good point for OYS hence KJR will love her even more. Finally, I am looking forward for a scene where  SW, YR, JR and OYS are all together because it will be interesting to witness how JR and OYS will affect the other couple or how YR will react, when she realizes that JR is turning more his attention to OYS. To me, since YR still had JR by her side, she thought that she could overcome everything. Yet JR moving on from her might trigger something in her.     

I don't have much time for a full review but im glad in ep4 the story is finally heading somewhere. There are couple parallels regarding relationships with unrequited love / one sided love and now obsessive stalker relationships in the drama. 

Spoiler

- YR/JKR - 

Good friends with YR choosing SW but still having KJR as her friend with his feelings never been reciprocated . However KJR is a good man and he moved on ( or not ) and because YR was his friend he remained on her side without hard feelings to her or SW. 

- The Always Office Secretary/ Office manager

So far its one sided as well since he is the one obviously with feelings for her, but the drama showed how easy a scene like that can look creepy . 

- Chaebol / OJS 

Unclear the type of relationship or feelings but i gather she was friends with him , maybe rejected him and he became overall obsessive over her and now even 2 yrs later monitors her life since she decided to have one instead of been locked in her house .The stuffed animal is indeed creepy and my mind didn't even went there. Smart move .

The drama is still full of cliches but in a good way, the characters are not annoying at all . I need more background on SW/YR because so far they are used as a plot device on KJR , almost as the manager to OJS but he manages to have a better writing and screentime. I hope YR won't be used as a device for KJR and OJS as jealousy trope , i don't think she is awkward around KJR - if a woman knew her friend had feelings for her she would be more reserved. Maybe she didn't even knew KJR had romantic feelings for her since she was in love with SW always. 

Sheesh when Yoon-Seo bent down to clear the dripping water bottle only to find the stalker hiding under the bed....:wacko::blink::crazy: it scared the heck out of me YO.:mellow::( THANK GOD Jung-Rok was there (I knew he'd be;))

Why do men have trouble taking no for an answer!? Like seriously, get a clue:rolleyes: The same goes for that Yeo-Reum aish<_<

I D I E D when Yoon-Seo tried drinking the bottle without unscrewing the cap AHAHAHAHAHAH :lol::lol::lol: although I wouldn't be able to play it off cool like she did, I'd been like "I meant for that to happen!". Well at least we got to see Jung-Rok smile so win-win.

I REALLY enjoyed episode 4 so much. Beautiful scenes and development continues!

I think both characters are falling for each other. It's just that Yoon Seo is more aware of it while Jung Rok  is a bit awkward when it comes to the matters of dating/the heart. Even his friend was surprised to hear about the "date"...so we can see that he doesn't date. 

With the stalker plot introduction, I think we can expect more protective and saving moments with out lead pairing. I'm looking forward to that.

I love the emotional developments of the characters. And I'm waiting to learn more about Jung Rok's past. I think the next few episodes will give more back story on him.

Ratings came out earlier today. And sadly, they went below 4.0. I think because it was Valentine's Day. I think many fans who are watching this series love romance and probably had plans that day to go on a date or spend time with friends. 

Still, that makes me sad. This show is so lovely and FEEL GOOD. K fans just don't want to give it a try while international fans are excited and happily watching it. 

TVN is a cable channel. Is their average/norm usually around 3 - 4% in ratings? Or is it higher? I know Encounter had higher ratings but it had the very famous lead actress...So I'm just wondering if 3 -4 % is considered "okay" or "low"? 

Since there is a 16 episodes order, they won't shorten it right? That has never happened? That's honestly the only thing that I want to know. There is not much we can do about the ratings. All we can do is love the show and enjoy it. I just want to see the full 16 episodes...

I'm from US. Usually, when shows don't do well in ratings, they cut episodes....so I don't know how it works in KDramas. I would hope the episodes order doesn't get reduced! 

Hi guys, I heard from another fan that we can post a comment ASKING TVN to promote Touch Your Heart on NAVER on their official instagram page. The official TVN instagram page replies to fan comments....and I've heard Memories of the Alhambra fans expressed their sadness over lack of promotion on Naver, and TVN began to finally promote it better there....

https://www.instagram.com/tvndrama.official/

It takes a minute to post one comment....so if everyone does it, they will hear us hopefully. I think Naver promotion will definitely HELP ratings and to spread the word. TVN is promoting all the other shows there except Touch Your Heart....which makes no sense....

Anyway, if you have time, please post a comment on TVN instagram page to ask for Naver promotion for Touch Your Heart! 

@bebebisous33 I really hope JR moving on will not trigger anything to YR. 

I personally think that a case lead by YR went horribly wrong 2 years back (remember YR superior mentioned 'don't stir up problem. I don't care what you do anymore, but I won't tolerate embarrassment in front of the prosecution a second time' when they told her SW is coming back to Seoul) and I speculate SW did something to save his girlfriend from disgrace and got transferred.

But of course, this is just a speculation so we shall wait how the writer dish out this arc in later episodes.

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, the stalker case that JR and YS take on today is foreshadowing, I think. JR finds out about YS' drug scandal from SW. YS was chased by a third generation chaebol guy who got angry when YS kept turning him down, and so engineered a drug party deliberately to drag her into a drug bust. YS herself was drugged while it all happened. Ultimately, YS was found not guilty of drug possession charges, but the fact that she was arrested during the drug bust at all had made the public suspicious of whether she was someone who partied with drugs. The man that we see at the end who has been tapping YS' phone and thus seeing her text messages with JR is that same third generation chaebol who had stalked YS. I think he's still stalking her, and will make a move soon since he sees YS being warm towards JR.

I agree on the foreshadowing... I noticed that when JS and JR leaving the court after YoonHa case, there were a split second where the camera seemed to shake and filmed from back of a tree. At first I didn't really think much of it until the latter part where JR and JS is exchanging text and suddenly it cuts to a hacking program. So creepy! Sent shiver up to my spine. 

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@stroppyse OYS was declared innocent at the trial but the verdict couldn't change the negative opinion of netizens. I have the impression that SW, YR and JR will join forces in order to defeat that chaebol. We know that SW is a prosecutor who is not afraid of pressure and power. Back then, OYS had no connection, yet I am quite sure that once JR decides to protect her, SW might propose to help him and OYS.

I really hope this will happen eventually because in real or reel, no one should be terrorized just because they rejected someone's advances. 

I find it heartwarming that JR tried to pull JS out from the stalking case because he was worried about her. And while JS wears her feeling on her sleeve (even though she kept denying it), JR's changing feeling is more subtle and I don't think he even realised it. In Ep4 itself, there's so much clue left how he actually had some feeling towards her... and I was left smiling watching each and every one.

Shall we listed out those scenes?

My favourite one is... when he addressed JS as 'uri biso' (our secretary) while talking to SW when he was asked about the drive through movie study-date. It felt so close and intimate when he addressed her as such. :wub:

I think there is also possibility that the case of 2 years ago that YR incharge was about the chaebol ... Maybe YR insist she will took the case and win it.....but turn out she lost

And yes I do hope there will be no love triangle or anything... 

Here is written preview for episode 5.  It is in hangul though. My apology, do not know sufficient hangul to translate but sounds like JR and YR will be working on the same case, wife who murdered her husband....

Spoiler

진심은 정록과 보내는 일상이 점점 설렘으로 다가 오지만 

자신보다 여름을 우선시하는 정록에게 또 한 번 질투에 휩싸이는 진심! 

알쏭달쏭 한 진심의 속내가 알고 싶은 정록은 회식 자리에서 진심에게 돌 직구를 날리고… 

한편, 정록은 남편 살해 혐의로 기소 된 임윤희의 변론을 맡게되는데 ..

OYS' jealousy will get more intensed :wub::D she is cute

And, story is getting more interesting. Awesome!

1 hour ago, Far^away said:

I personally think that a case lead by YR went horribly wrong 2 years back (remember YR superior mentioned 'don't stir up problem. I don't care what you do anymore, but I won't tolerate embarrassment in front of the prosecution a second time' when they told her SW is coming back to Seoul) and I speculate SW did something to save his girlfriend from disgrace and got transferred.

But of course, this is just a speculation so we shall wait how the writer dish out this arc in later episodes.

Possibly. There is some clue in character description of YR and SW.  And, SW did mention about her being selfish too.  She was the one who ended the 7 years relationship with SW...something to do with inadequacy/ qualification??  Anyways.. here is description of YR and SW in hangul. Would be great if chingus who are good with hangul could help to explain :D Thank you :wub:

Spoiler

YR

정록과 세원의 법대 동기다. 똑똑하고 당당하고 당차다. 동시에 욕심이 많고 이기적이다. 정록과 세원보다 먼저 사법시험을 통과해 검사가 되었다. 

대학시절, 여름과 정록, 세원은 한 몸처럼 몰려다녔다. 정확히는 정록의 곁에 여름과 세원이 붙어 다녔다. 잘나고 잘난 놈들 중에서도 눈에 띄게 멋진 두 남자 사이에서 여름은 종종 우월감을 느끼곤 했다. 동시에 이 잘난 남자들이 모두 자기를 좋아한다는 사실이 짜릿했다. 특히 신부님만큼이나 금욕적인 정록이 여름을 좋아한다는 사실은 여름을 우쭐하게 만들었다. 

하지만 여름은 정록 대신 세원을 선택했다. 그리고 2년 전 여름, 오랜 연애 끝에 세원과 헤어졌다. 이유는 자격지심. 그것이 여름의 약점이었다. 잘난 여름도 세원의 잘난 배경 앞에서는 늘 주눅이 들었다. 여름의 자격지심을 건드리는 사건이 발생하자 여름은 주저 없이 세원과 헤어졌다. 여름 자신보다 더 소중한 것은 없다고 여겼다. 

그리고 2년이 흘러 눈앞에 나타난 세원을 보며 여름은 깨닫는다. 여전히 세원을 사랑하고 있음을.

SW

정록의 법대 동기이자 사법연수원 동기. 그리고 여름의 전 남친. 부친이 세미종합병원 원장으로, 한 마디로 금수저 출신이다.하지만 단 한 번도 금수저란 걸 티내지 않았다. 오로지 공부에만 매진하는 정록과 달리 놀면서도 상위권을 유지하고 연애도 잘하고, 또 조직에서 줄도 잘 서 어디서나 예쁨 받는 타입이다. 분명 얄미운데, 또 결코 밉지가 않다. 

살면서 딱 한 번, 반칙을 저질렀다. 정록이 여름에게 마음이 있다는 걸 알고 미리 여름을 좋아한다고 선수 친 것. 그리고 무한 애정공세로 드디어 여름의 사랑을 얻어내고 열렬히 사랑했다. 하지만 여름의 부친의 일을 봐준 대가로 여름과 파국을 맞아야 했다. 

세원은 여전히 여름을 잊지 못하고 여름의 사랑을 갈구한다. 사랑 앞에선 물불 가리지 않는 순정남이다. 

@stroppyse :heart::heart: A BIG THANK YOU for taking time to translate YR and SW's character description. You are awesome!

26 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

However, as the price of taking care of Yeo Rum’s father’s matter, his relationship with Yeo Rum ended.

26 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

As soon as an incident arose that provoked Yeo Rum’s inferiority complex, she broke up with Se Won without hesitation. There was nothing more important to her than her own sense of self.

It is her pride that is standing in the way.

Lets see what will bring them them back again :D

Based on the description, am glad that there will not be a triangle too.  That is good.  Cannot afford that for a 16episode drama.

Thank you for helping to understand YR and SW background. 

Have a lovely day!

Not sure if this has been posted before...

%EC%9B%B0%EB%A9%94%EC%9D%B4%EB%93%9C_%EC

Source

Nice!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/ius-food-cart-gift-to-touch-your-heart-set-for-yoo-in-na-impresses-netizens

IU's food cart gift to 'Touch Your Heart' set for Yoo In Na impresses netizens

20190214-iuyooinnajpg.jpg

IU's food cart gift to the set of tvN's 'Touch Your Heart' starring her good friend Yoo In Na is impressing netizens.

On February 14, Yoo In Na's manager posted the below photos on Instagram with the message, "IU noona treated the film set with something big. Chicken soup, galbi-jjim, bulgogi, octopus stir fry, a bunch of fruit. I ate until I was full." 

After seeing the pictures of the feast, netizens were surprised to see how IU went all out to show support for her friend Yoo In Na, who's currently playing the role of Oh Yoon Seo in 'Touch Your Heart'.
20190214-iuyooinna3jpg.jpg

@stroppyse thank you for translating!!! Reading the description do help us to understand them better. So thank you again.

and that preview. I was lol-ing at Hot and Cold Jin Shim. Hahahaha. 

It started in Ep4 and JR bewildered expression made my day! Poor JR. 

To be the receiving end of JS jealoury-wrath!

Hi chingus!!!

I've only started to catch up with this drama this week due to recent RL busyness. Just finished up till ep.2. Enjoyed the light and fun story. Can't wait to see our two leads fall in love!

YIN's character is so cute and fun, and her voice is oh-so very soothing to listen to... no wonder she is a radio DJ.

Really love the pairing of LDW-YIN again!

And LSW also looking so handsome than ever with such hair cut, and for once he seems to be playing a mischievous character? Not sure about this yet. Anyway, I've always like watching him in family dramas, but his past characters are usually rather plain. Looking forward to see a different range of acting from him.

On to ep.3 now!!

Ctto.

This part is really scary creepy crawly :skull:down to the spine, how come people lead their live by stalking and invading other privacy just to satisfied their obsessed and their lowest self esteem ?

The story become more intense in each episode .

And i like despite her"brainless" attitude actually OJS is brighter and her sharp words made us fallen for her:sweat_smile:

The theatre scene:PThe way she deliberate their conversation in intention to get lovely "talk" as couple bumped by the stern and strict lectures KJR tutor is so funny.

Spoiler

@triplemtriplem.my i asked you how to revival my original user name in soompi.

Because soompi denied when i log in with my old user name but allow me to used this user name when actually i use same email:triumph:

Does in this case Soompi  erased my accnt or so?

Archived