[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

Darn, you KJR!!! :triumph: I began to believe you are a closeted Sado since you seemed to love to torture yourself and the one you love....:bawling:

Okay, so this episode covered the court case and KJR came out of it Shining and Sparkling...Now please fix your love life, KJR!!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cut to JR cleaning up things from the case in his office. Boss barges in and congratulates him again. JR looks at JS empty desk again. Please go to her JR!! He's having memories about her. Go go go please ! 

He gets a text from JS. She asks him to dinner.

She is sitting alone waiting for him. He shows up!! But he doesn't want to eat. So they are taking a walk. This is the scene from the bts pic someone posted the other day. Is he gonna dump her for a 3rd time? Seems like he wants to but she cuts him off and starts talking. Think she's arguing for them, how they can work even with her being an actress....he still being cold. He finally looks at her and says I love you and they kisssssy!!! Yaaay reunion kisssssy. Thank goodness!!!

Preview....happy back together. Hiding it from everyone. Cuteness time!! Is JR gonna be in the drama? Well he's practicing kissing scenes with her hehe yaay 

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Cut to JR cleaning up things from the case in his office. Boss barges in and congratulates him again. JR looks at JS empty desk again. Please go to her JR!! He's having memories about her. Go go go please ! 

He gets a text from JS. She asks him to dinner.

She is sitting alone waiting for him. He shows up!! But he doesn't want to eat. So they are taking a walk. This is the scene from the bts pic someone posted the other day. Is he gonna dump her for a 3rd time? Seems like he wants to but she cuts him off and starts talking. Think she's arguing for them, how they can work even with her being an actress....he still being cold. He finally looks at her and says I love you and they kisssssy!!! Yaaay reunion kisssssy. Thank goodness!!!

Preview....happy back together. Hiding it from everyone. Cuteness time!! Is JR gonna be in the drama? Well he's practicing kissing scenes with her hehe yaay 

OMG OMG OMG!!! hdjejgusjebfhdjsbchcu

phew finally... 

still sad after the ending but this time because i realise there's ony 1 week left for this drama XD

wonder what the kissing is for, i would've thought he'll get jelous with her acting partner

Chingus ya, did you guys have a same feelings with me??

My heart is like playing roller coaster with ep.14

From scared to upset than happy 

I also cry at the same time with laugh like crazy with their kissss awww my hearteu :((( PDnim was playing with our hearteu :(((

So the preview likely shows JR is gonna be the consultant for lawyer-actress..he volunteered happily Hahahahaha

and once he sees the script..omo...

thank GOD they reconciled at the end and next week is gonna be hillarious......since the kiss rehearsal for the drama is gonna be at her house...if you know what i mean

:heart::tounge_xd:

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

The preview !!!! @stroppyse Could you take a look . Looks good 

Yay!! He's gonna be there while she's shooting!! 

I'm soo happy they resolve things soo quickly and got back together. No dragging it out at all.

The CEO of ALWAYS Law Firm is too funny. I still can't believe that he's the president and vice president of OYS's fan club. :lol:

Archived