[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

I would like to thank everyone on this thread for sticking together and going through the awesome stuff together during the broadcast time :). I've enjoyed it too much that I don't even want to say goodbye haha. It is such a bittersweet feeling to reach the end of the drama. And again, I don't think I've ever gone through this before. Dramas with me are like, "oh ok, let's wait till it ends" then "yay let's marathon through it" and then done. I had never involved myself in any drama community before TYH came along LOL.

Well, since the drama has ended, what I'm gonna do now is waiting for their dating/marriage announcement <3.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Nyahahahaahahahahaha....why do I got a feeling that the last episode contained lots of tongue on the cheeks kind of mocking surrounding entertainment world especially regarding the scandal between OJS and her male lead??? :joy:About how the people in Always Law Firm read too much into KJR's actions even though actually he looked at the scandal picture in a totally different ways and interpretations???:joy: Also how his friends took his extra curricular activities with OJS and changes of habit as a way of dealing with his broken heart....:joy: Love the scene where OJS proclaimed that, "Sorry, this man is mine" and dragged him home....:joy: KJR looked extremely pleased....

Anyway I love the last episode.... I love how the 2 CEOs acted like a proud parent who think no one is good enough for their child. Mama's Boy and Miss Dan sealed the deal with a loud noisy kisses that sounded more like face eating action...Two Persecutors sealed it with a kiss too. For me the climax of the drama is on episode 15. Episode 16 is only to tying up loose ends and deals sealing. To gives time for any knotted knickers to unknot and relax...

Over all is a good and very entertaining drama. Love the sweet chemistry between our OTP and the relationship with all the side characters. Love how the writers give each character a non one dimensional personalities. Love the comedy side and the cartoon ish sound effects. Especially love the banters, spazzing and gif in this thread....:kiss_wink:

I just finished watching Episode 16 with subs and it is way way better than raw. I just realized that OJS-KJR made my heart fluttered even though there is no so much skinship in the last episode. I already accepted that the ending is satisfying and it fit the run of the whole drama. 

There's no waste scene in the last episode and who knows that we will be heard again about season 2 or another project for LDW-YIN :)

SO, WHERE IS THE CAT????? Why do they include a CAT in the opening cartoon credits EVERY EPISODE and they COULDN’T even FAST FORWARD to the FUTURE - PORTRAY THEIR WEDDING AND FAMILY AND CAT JUST IN PHOTOGRAPHS??????

Don’t be disappointed, the cat probably was Dancing with the star , couldn’t have time to shoot the scene she was supposed to be in :joy:

To cheer you up 

A291C53B-8FC4-464A-A8FA-8B9C607E977C.gif

I just got to finish this drama omoooo T_T the ending gives me sooo much feels! thank you thank you thank you to writer-nim, PD-nim and all the staffs, the ending is very beautiful!! They wrapped it out so perfectly sweet and we got the chance to see how innocent-charming-funny JR is being the celebrity's boyfriend>< Quiet sad with Mr. Lee and Ms. Yang's story but I'm okay with that. So happy with both lawyer and prosecutor couples, they have their own happy ending yay! and our leads, I can see their happily ever after:wub: HUGEEE shout out to the CEO-CEO romance, the CEO-manager romance, and the SW-JR romance, you guys nailed it.

This has been such a quick drama and can't wait for LDW and YIN's next dramas. So long, everyone! See you in other forums<3

tumblr_pp43gmj8O11qkgj9mo2_r1_400.giftumblr_pp43gmj8O11qkgj9mo4_r1_400.gif

5 hours ago, cenching said:

Anyway I love the last episode.... I love how the 2 CEOs acted like a proud parent who think no one is good enough for their child. Mama's Boy and Miss Dan sealed the deal with a loud noisy kisses that sounded more like face eating action...Two Persecutors sealed it with a kiss too. For me the climax of the drama is on episode 15. Episode 16 is only to tying up loose ends and deals sealing. To gives time for any knotted knickers to unknot and relax...

Yes, my fave is still ep.15 too of the whole series...:kiss_wink:

Btw, sorry I'm not trying to be the grammar police, but it's quite necessary to differentiate between "prosecutor" and "persecutor" :sweatingbullets: I will just let you check the meaning yourself.

Aw, what a cute drama! I was laughing all along. I loved having a chance to basically see Sunny and Grim Reaper get a truly happy life together. Loved all the sly Goblin references throughout. Also, I can't help seeing a few parallels between this and Encounter (even though Encounter was Extremely Serious). In a lighthearted way, this one also seems to ask the fans to consider their idols as real people. The celebrity dating thing in Korea...I don't know if I can ever truly understand why it has to be a scandal and why these people cannot simply date like anyone else in the regular population. I felt quite a lot of sympathy for actors who may have a real life significant other but who are expected to pretend there is something going on with their costars for the sake of promoting the drama/movie. Or for the ones who have to endure all kinds of crazy rumors when fans take photos out of context and stories flare up. Or for the ones who are supposed to give the aura of always being single and available so that fans can secretly ship themselves with their idols. Actors are real people too, you know. They want to act and to tell us stories, but they also deserve personal happiness of their own.

Anyway. This drama was SO fun. The cuteness was over the top. Perfect acting, perfect mix of funny and sweet. Kudos to everyone involved in making it happen.

Just wanted to say thank you for contributing to the thread. I just watched it. Alternatively squirming in embarassment at how embarrassing Dan and Choi were. Then supporting them. Then she makes me squirm again. That couple is a hoot.

What can I say? The writer must have secretly wanted to comment on the fan shipping. That was an excellently done piece of writing about a celebrity romance. All my secret speculations all acted out written by a writer. Hahaha.

3 good dramas in a row. I want to pinch myself. Encounter, Romance book is a supplement and this. I have never hit good romance dramas in a row before. I now need to go back and rewatch it.

Hard to comment on LDY and YIN. They are both luminous here.

Watched ep 16 with subs. Lots of cute and fun moments. JR and JS looked so good in the end scene. All in all it has been a really nice drama. 

A huge thanks to everyone on the thread! Seriously y'all made me laugh so hard so many times which I really appreciate. 

Hope to see y'all on another thread soon!! :heart:

Oh yeah, I can change my profile pic now...but what to change it to? Hmmmm how about a picture of a shrimp and avocado subway sandwich? Just kidding! 

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I've watched with subs... still very cute and sweet and grins all the way... even more so actually.

The CEO is so petty, he even asked what is the text that made KJR smiled, and KJR also entertained him when he asked what is he going to reply OJS's text with, lol.... The duo CEO cousins are so funny....

I think the premise of ep.16 is to further cement the love and devotion between our OTP. Like when the article about OYS and her male lead, how she was so worried that KJR would misunderstand it, in fact he was more worried seeing that she is thinner and looking tired. Such an understanding boyfriend.

This really is a great drama, so fun and heartwarming.... I love it! It is a keeper! :kiss_wink: I want a sequel already!!! I miss all of them already... I think I won't mind watching any whatever story line as long as the whole cast of ALWAYS team is back, with their Vitamin ~ Goddess OYS. Gonna miss them so much!!!!

I agree .. I finally watch Ep 16 with subs. I actually love it, and really appreciate the sweet and gentle loving portrayed by our OTP.  sVery fitting end per the title.  All the others got their love accepted and some got rejected  yet so tenderly..it's almost beautiful. Thanks Director-nim, PD-nim, Writer-nim. I feel no lack of love for the show, and toward our Cute Couple. And all cast.  Plus I admit am grateful to all at this forum too. Thanks Everyone!

Hope to meet again, in other Kdrama. :heart::star:

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Wrong thread, Darling....Shippers Paradise is next door...:joy:

Let me fix it... it should qualify to stay in this thread now ~~

I sincerely think that LDW looked sad in his farewell speech about his character Kwon Jung Rok in the drama Touch Your Heart... :lol: wae wae wae?

So just watched last episode. This have been a cute drama from the start to finish! we got a marriage proposal just not our main couple. have to say Se won and Yeo reum have become one of my favorite in this drama. their mature romance and that we could see how yeo roum in the end smile and become more loose was heartwarming. You got your girl back se won :D 

then wee have our OTP that had to learn how to love and how to navigate a relationship. love how they both talked true every bump they got, and also how much they trust each other. there could be lot more drama and misunderstanding but they did blow that away. I can see them getting married and having kids in the future. but I am glad they did not rush that as I can see them just enjoying dating for a while :wub:

Also our ukulele couple, alway funn :D

really gonna miss them and Alway law firm crew :cold_sweat:

Archived