[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys i miss them so much..  ive been rewatching goblin, tyh, fanmade music videos and some of their variety shows.. dong wook forever considerate kind oppa and inna is so lovable. how can u not love her. im into her lately. i knew her since QIHM and i adored her. i tried watching my secret hotel after QIHM, unfortunately i dropped it i don’t remember why. lmao she was cute and pretty back then but daaaaaaaammmnnnn sunny came and took my heart. she is so charming! she matured beautifully~ she has this elegant glamorous ladylike vibe. i wish she has an official ig tho, not necessarily personal, just to keep us updated what she does, her projects.

oh gosh i miss them so much. i wonder what are they doing now. do they miss filming too? u cant deny they really enjoyed filming TYH, them and other cast too. do they miss each other? hahaha i miss dongwook,he was always fooling around while inna’s trying to be professional but cant help it :joy:. i miss inna unnie’s laugh. it makes me happy. they make me happy. huhuhu sorry giys i just miss them so much. huhuhu

qFzU7kN.gif

i hope they will sub blind date cafe tho. inna is like dating guru. she is so amazing. watched the first episode. i wish i could understand korean :dissapointed_relieved:

Yoo In Na for taking 1st place and

Lee Dong Wook 2nd  place in Most Buzzworthy

actors/characters in drama for week 4 of March rating. 

TYH for taking 4th place in Most Buzzworthy in drama for week 4 of March rating. 

cr.naver / W

006QhBHzgy1g1qiv131c1j30j60p10vn.jpg

Late to the party this time...RL beckoned then. But I caught both Eps today and was delighted with the end! Everyone had their issues sorted out and couples became couples, singles remained, and jealous ones had airtime to vent. Part hilarious, part silly, all loveable. 

Thanks again for for the company and conversation! 

" Touch your heart " is confirmed to air on Mnet Japan starting from May 5th and here is the trailer.
Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na might have pictorial and interview for some Japanese magazines.
Lee Dong Wook did it for Bubblegum's broadcast and for Goblin of course. 

2 minutes ago, linngko said:

" Touch your heart " is confirmed to air on Mnet Japan starting from May 5th and here is the trailer.
Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na might have pictorial and interview for some Japanese magazines.
Lee Dong Wook did it for Bubblegum's broadcast and for Goblin of course. 

WOAH! I HOPE THEY WILL! I HOPE AND I PRAY FOR THE SUCCESS OF TYH IN JAPAN TOO~ 

uR2neXx.gif

An UPDATE! Season 2 petition of Touch Your Heart already has more than 5,400 signatures! The 5,000 goal has already been met very quickly! Now, we are looking to get more than 7,000 signatures! So please SIGN and SPREAD the word! Even if it doesn't work, the ACTORS will at least be touched! Fans sent the petition link to Lee Dong Wook's official instagram account. So I believe he is aware of it. And he can pass the news to Yoo InNa as well:

https://www.change.org/p/a-petition-for-touch-your-heart-season-2

FAN VIDEO UPDATE: A gorgeous new video for YS and JR! Awwwww! I MISS THEM!!!!! So pretty! 

And now I have no KDramas to watch! Sad! If anyone knows of a good kdrama, let me know. I LOVE ROMANCE and HAPPY ENDINGS.

BUT as my OWN recommendation for what I've already seen, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND "Come and Hug Me." YES, I realize it's angsty. BUT my god, the love story in that series is so beautiful and breathtaking as well as the chemistry between lead actors. AND HAS A VERY VERY HAPPY ENDING which was a pleasant surprise. Fair warning, there is violence in this series. But it is optimistic and heartwarming. It teaches us that we can survive through the obstacles if we keep going. And it's about family and friendship and love. It's a beautiful series. 

On 4/11/2019 at 12:30 AM, wolfie26 said:

This deleted scene could've taken place right after the CEO stalker was arrested and YS was still upset from what have happened. The moment they kept felt a bit distant but i liked the hand holding. Why PD-nim?? WHY?? 

Yes, I agree in the final cut it felt like they were quite distanced and I wondered if it was cos Jungrok didn’t want media to pick up on things. But they were in her house though. The deleted scene looked more appropriate from the stills. Isn’t that how you’d react if your girlfriend was accosted and is shaken?

Archived