[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

The step mother still has not learnt to be honest - just saying sorry to everyone will not make her crime go away.  What I liked the most in this episode was that CY

In the voiceover, evil woman remembered Grandma rejecting JY, and she said if Grandma did not reject him, she would not have done it!!:triumph:

Talk about passing the buck. 

I have not watched any 100+ KD series that had just killed off or imprisoned the antagonists without whitewashing them.

The green rose (16 or 20 episodes) had the bad guy jumped off a building without repenting but we found that his family was swindled and he wanted revenge. The worst whitewashing was something like Love sincerely. The terrible woman ends up dying and had volunteered for a charity. She was almost turned into a Mother Teresa at her memorial. Evil woman here had given a lot of money to HY, is she going to donate something to CW ? Maybe they will write that CW has some disease and needs to replace some organ. 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, maribella said:

Teresa at her memorial. Evil woman here had given a lot of money to HY, is she going to donate something to CW ? Maybe they will write that CW has some disease and needs to replace some organ. 

The money that she gave HY must be because she felt sorry for him since she knew his mother was not alive anymore and it was her way of making up for the crime she committed (I think!).  I don't think either JY or YY would want something from their mother at this time.  They seem to be working by themselves.  

JY did not even want to accept a position from GY company from his ex.  I think he will create something for himself and so will CW after her divorce and both will either be good friends or lovers or get married.  

I hope they don't drag CW to have some disease - god forbid - it would be good to not get anything from a toxic person like SJ.  Even though she can give crap about doing it for the family and JY - there were other ways she could have handled the same and she did not want to because of greed.  That is still the underlying reason for taking the route of abandoning CY.  

Why CW ended hurt :joy: , all it needed one push and the evil stepmother  will be with her mother, pulling each other hair :triumph: 

and CW husband can’t stop be selfish, trying until last moment to hold back CW to stay with him and mothering him , so annoying u had mother let her take care of u leave her alone 

On 2/10/2019 at 6:20 AM, angelwingssf said:

1.CW divorce -  Every one relevant knows about the divorce now.  I think  FIL wanted them to stay in the marriage, but  grandma wants them divorced.  WS goes and begs for forgiveness everywhere, but come on,  where were  you when your mother was throwing all the crap at CW.

I think Chi Yoo's grandmother and father were just backing her up. They said they want whatever she wants. Basically the trust her judgment.

The person who shocked me in the divorce discussion was Chi Yoo's FIL. I couldn't believe he asked if they could trust Wan Seung just one more time. He knows all the Chi Yoo has been through with his sons and wife and has the audacity to want her to stay in their family. For what? More abuse? "He's really a good-natured boy"...uhhhhh...first he is not a boy! He is a grown man. Maybe if y'all treated him like one he would act like one. Second, he is not good-natured. He watched his wife get emotionally abused by his mom for not having a baby when that was his doing. Then rewarded her for enduring that abuse by cheating on her and not being there for her when she needed him most. FIL really should be sending her off with well wishes to be happy in her remaining years. Not trying to shackle her with his good for nothing son. 

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I really think that CY's father has to divorce JY's mother. The thought of all those years of brazen lies should be repugnant to anyone. Just because one is older doesn't mean that one should settle for having that person by one's side. I mean, how will he ever know how much of her is sincere when such a big insincerity has been revealed?

If Chi Yoo and Jin Yoo are to be together, her father will have to sign those adoption dissolution papers and divorce Jin Yoo's mother. IF they are to be together *fingers crossed*

14 hours ago, maribella said:

In the voiceover, evil woman remembered Grandma rejecting JY, and she said if Grandma did not reject him, she would not have done it!!

This made me SO MAD!!!

16 hours ago, maribella said:

In the voiceover, evil woman remembered Grandma rejecting JY, and she said if Grandma did not reject him, she would not have done it!!:triumph:

Talk about passing the buck. 

It does not matter; Grandma is an elder who has lost her own daughter and trying to cope up having her son in law marry another woman with a child before marriage.  It was her house and the other woman waltzed in expecting to be welcomed with open arms.  She had under handed in dealing with it.  Even though I did not appreciate grandma treating JY like that, SJ could have dealt with it in other ways.  As many of you have said, she keeps saying sorry because she got caught.  Do you remember her reaction in the Cafe' when she found out that YY was hiring her as a guest artist.  She did not want her back.  That is pure evil.  Please writer - don't traumatize us by not dishing out her punishment.  IF she was not greedy, she would not have done it.  She would have talked with her husband and worked something out.  But she wanted the wealth that grandma had and you can see it so evident when on one evening they were talking about the mall and we can hear her voice over that it is almost over and her son can inherit Hansoo group and how she would not allow anyone to take away what she thought he deserved.  

1 hour ago, hopelesslyaddicted said:

The person who shocked me in the divorce discussion was Chi Yoo's FIL.

Me too.  Even here, after seeing how much CW had suffered with his wife and his immature son, he should have just let it go.  CW specifically said that she does not want to spend even a single day with him.  Once broken, better to let it go since it cannot be fixed.  Agree with you 100% about everything you said about WS.  He is just immature and selfish as his mother.  Give me one more chance.  How many times and items has he lied about.  CW friend was right on mark.  CW should not become weak and take him in.  

Would being abandoned cause a person to become emotionally soft or weak like CW?  I hope the writer brings back a gutsy CW like her grandmother and makes her become bold .

19 hours ago, hopelesslyaddicted said:

@Ldy Gmerm I'm not being facetious but I have a question for you. When you use the initials JS you mean Chi Yoo's stepmother and WH is Chi Yoo's husband right? It confuses me a little when I'm reading. Just asking to make sure I'm applying the initials to the right person. ;)

Yes, Sorry it should be WS and SJ.

Everyone has gone way too quiet this week.  Anything happening in "My healing love" . Would CY wake up -  looks like she is in a coma.  Would grandma approve of JY ex to get custody?  She wants JY by all means and getting custody of GP would be at the forefront.    Here are some pictures for you .  

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003131287 -- For folks who don't have time to go read - here is a snippet.

In the meantime, "My Love Healer" side revealed a picture of Yeon Jeong-hoon, who looks at the owner of the house well. In the open photo, the owner is lying on his face with a pale face. And beside it, Yeon Jeong Hoon of the painful expression keeps silently with the owner. Especially, Yeon Jeonghun is worried about staring at the owner of the house with his gaze. He feels hesitant to say something to the sleepy owner, and gives a sad atmosphere. 

The filmmaker of 'My Love Healer' said, "In this scene, the emotions that have hidden the secrets of Cheuu are exploding, and the relationship between the two people will also change," he said. "Please expect what will happen between the two people who are gradually changing. "He said.

OK.  I give up.  Cannot figure out how to post the entire tweet from twitter.  Soompi must have made some changes.  Anyway, you guys can all see it if you go to the twitter account.  

On 2/11/2019 at 11:07 PM, angelwingssf said:

Would being abandoned cause a person to become emotionally soft or weak like CW?  I hope the writer brings back a gutsy CW like her grandmother and makes her become bold 

@angelwingssf Yes, it would make any person soft. She has developed a fear of abandonment? Although she may have a lot of stuff but being an orphan in SKorea is So taboo. Look at how she grew up, she the orphan took care of the family when they needed money, when her brother was sick, look at all the part time jobs she had. CW never had the chance to be a child in my opinion. Then when she got married she had to be the adult in the relationship again. Always working and never having fun because her husband is to lazy to act like an adult. Smh smh smh smh 

Lot of issues got resolved today (ep 69 -72) paving the way to JY and CY.

1.  JY confessed to CY in the hospital room and CY finally woke up.  She heard about it but did not remember.

2.  SJ finally confessed to the cops and was taken to the police station.

3.  Grandma and Dad came to know about CY in the hospital and came to get her.

4.  Lawyer Oh - came and said something -  did not get that.

5.  YY wanted Dad to forgive mom after finding out that she was in the police station.

6.  Something happens in the company that GD tells CY.  She tries to call Dad.

7.  In the mean time JY receives the court order about getting custody for GP and JY comes home to talk to Grandma and Dad and while JY was there, he goes to his room and crashes down - looks like a heart attack and JY is there to save him.  

8.  CY is in the hospital with her dad trying to wake him up and remembers JY's confession.

9.  WS tries to woo CY with a pearl pendant and comes back home without giving it to her and realizes how immature and an incompetent husband he has been and finally the divorce is done, CY has left her inlaws house and goes to her roof top house.  JY sees her and takes her luggage there.  

10.  Something happens with the project at work and news of SJ arrest and JY is at work trying to put the fires out.  

11.  JY goes out on a field trip and CY joins in and they get stranded because the car gets stuck when he avoids a deer and they are waiting for help.  

I'm getting a "meh" feeling about this drama that, I'm afraid, is going to continue for many more episodes.  Just caught the raw end of episode 72, and it's getting into such a sticky, messy hornet's nest  that I'm wondering if there is a satisfactory answer and ending.   Looks like JY's former FIL died, so his ex who has reacquainted with her daughter is going to be a factor.  The writer is suggesting that CW and JY have a relationship, but it just doesn't seem right considering the family relationship.  Yuk.:wacko:

I see this drama is ending at episode 80... until Mar.3.  Ratings not so great.

4 hours ago, msmy said:

The writer is suggesting that CW and JY have a relationship, but it just doesn't seem right considering the family relationship.  Yuk

That's where this was headed from the beginning. They are not related and didn't grow up together as siblings. That is why the writer removed JinYoo from the family register, had ChiYoo get a divorce and will probably have JinYoo's mom and ChiYoo's dad get divorced.  To get ChiYoo and JinYoo together.

1 hour ago, hopelesslyaddicted said:

That's where this was headed from the beginning. They are not related and didn't grow up together as siblings. That is why the writer removed JinYoo from the family register, had ChiYoo get a divorce and will probably have JinYoo's mom and ChiYoo's dad get divorced.  To get ChiYoo and JinYoo together.

You are so right.  This has to happen for CY and JY to be together.  JY already submitted the papers to the court.  CW is divorced.  Only one left is CW dad to dissolve his marriage.  I know that SJ left divorce papers for him.  I think he will do that next week since the company will get a bad image if he stays married to a woman who was responsible for all the pain and suffering he and his mother in law endured for 33 years.  I loved how CW mom was after she found out who was responsible for CW going missing.  It was wonderful of her to tell CW to not be a fool and she did not raise her to be foolish.  

As @msmy said, CY has a competition with JY ex.  Hope he does not make a stupid decision based on pity just because her father died.  The custody battle might go through with both parents sharing custody and JY might stay with CY - that way, there won't be another incident like how SJ did even though I don't think CY is of that mentality and GP would have a wonderful mother like CY.    Seeing that JY might not go with his ex, she might just give up and go away to Beegu - or somewhere else - since GP was questioning her why she did not live with her and her father.  Would the judge not ask GP any questions before the custody hearing.   

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I loved how CW mom was after she found out who was responsible for CW going missing.  It was wonderful of her to tell CW to not be a fool and she did not raise her to be foolish.  

I loved it too! I wanted her to push the mother to the ground and get a few more hits in. lol. I am glad WS's father realized how wrong he was for asking ChiYoo to forgive WS this one time. 

Would the judge not ask GP any questions before the custody hearing

In the U.S she would be too young. I doubt they would ask such a young child any questions.

As @msmy said, CY has a competition with JY ex.  Hope he does not make a stupid decision based on pity just because her father died.

I don't think the ex is any competition. JinYoo is not that stupid. She had no plan or thought of how GP would be raised because all she wants is JinYoo. GP is her way to JinYoo and that will never get him to go back to her.

Oh finally she divorced, that bring me the joy , it’s time to close that door forever  & move on , she was so good and tried so hard with PWS just for it to be thrown back at her face . 

8388FB6D-97BC-4DBE-84B9-4FE4A9962CDA.jpg

6C46631E-AAB0-4AE5-AD7A-6B09F1CBCFE0.gif

Thanks god CW’s mom beating did the trick, PWS finally looked at himself and see that everyone was on spot , that he left his wife do all actual work and struggle with daily life responsibility whilst he slept all day . For him to realize how he has been so completely unsupportive of her and always burden , hopefully will be right step for him to improve his life for good . 

F57E3E01-855B-4658-B42D-6A4930BDB8DF.gif

Oh KYB just shut up , to still think PWS all he need to do is to apologise and keep apologising until CW heard him was ridiculous, she need help , the fact she is refusing to reasonably see reality of the situation, accept her own son failing & see things from CW’s perspective, shows she is the one who needs to grow up as well , the way she was demanding CW to comeback and listen to her because she is her MIL was so patronising . 

I cant wait for next episodes, I hope CW keep holding on to JY hand , not let him go , she need to stop doing what is right and do what make her happy , it’s not easy to find someone who love her for what she is , be there what ever she need a helping hand . 

DE557D28-DBFF-487F-B004-3B6CED561858.gif

The preview showed JY and ex being host at the funeral of ex-FIL. The voiceover (JY) said sorry he could not keep his promise( something similar). I think CW-JY must have agreed on something but the ex was heard to ask someone's help to keep JY.  Ergo the tearful CW. 

I think the next few episodes are going to be sad. 

I thought the coach's daughter was going to be YY's rival, but looks like she and the male hairdresser are getting along swimmingly.

Is JC living at the dojo? He is hardly home.

I was not happy to hear YY asking her dad to forgive her mother. YY would be close to 30 but her behaviour has been like an undergrad ( of the old days. Much smarter today). While I expected both JY and YY to be loyal to their mother, they should wait to ask for forgiveness for her. 

Did CW forgive the evil woman? I thought she said 'can forgive'.  But YY thanked CW for forgiving her mother.  

The rooftop rental looks so familiar :D.

Love in the air :wub:

910C0B67-FB8C-4A10-9816-789F7D81615C.gif

... My heart break when he said : wake up please, even if we didn’t meant to be together :kiss_wink:

8AE7C473-4261-43B4-9F80-BEF83EEEADB0.gif

.. { I don’t know better than keep loving  :tears:

F86A289E-A577-4FFD-A514-2638CFC0FB8C.gif

... { I know it ain’t pretty, when two hearts get broke , I hope someday , we’ll sit down together, and laugh with each other , about these days , these days , all our trouble, we’ll lay to rest ....:mellow:

The rooftop rental looks so familiar :D.

Lol was thinking the same thing , wasn’t that the same rooftop in drama fight my way :tounge_xd:

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

... My heart break when he said : wake up please, even if we didn’t meant to be together :kiss_wink:

He added another sentence "I don't care if we have to stay apart"

Does this mean he wants to be with her or not?  It was super confusing to me.  Him professing his love to her and telling her how he secretly fell in love and then saying he does not care feels oxymoronic to me.  Should he not be saying that he loves her and wants to be with her and she should wake up hale and healthy so that they could figure out a way to be together?  It was sad hearing him say that.  It was also sad when CY was confirming that she will restart her life from the beginning and saying that she heard him , but it was not him.  Did she not want to be with him due to him being the son of the family.  She is unaware of the fact that he has filed for dissolution of adoption.  Once that goes through he would not be a Choi.  Some of the other writers were suggesting it was incest because they were introduced as siblings and should stay as such.  

As @maribella said, we hear different voice overs where JY is saying he could not keep his promise -  is it the promise of staying apart or together.  We also see JY ex wanting JY to be with her, but no promise from him - so I think that is only one sided.  Him helping out his ex during her time of need is a humane thing - nothing more or nothing less.  I don't see him going back to her .  

I hope there is love and healing for CW even though her name means it, I want it for her.  She needs a break.  Hopefully this outing with JY would wake her inner love up and help her realize that love is possible.  

Definitely hated YY begging her father to save her mother.  That was uncalled for by the writers.  Is she not aware of the criminal nature of the act that she did.  How would she be if she was the one abandoned.  Even going as far as saying she did everything for him and grandmother.  why does she not realize the seriousness of the crime.  Felt very immature by the writers.  Also, it may be a precursor to CW dad having a heart attack.  

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

He added another sentence "I don't care if we have to stay apart"

Does this mean he wants to be with her or not?  It was super confusing to me.  Him professing his love to her and telling her how he secretly fell in love and then saying he does not care feels oxymoronic to me.  Should he not be saying that he loves her and wants to be with her and she should wake up hale and healthy so that they could figure out a way to be together?  It was sad hearing him say that.  It was also sad when CY was confirming that she will restart her life from the beginning and saying that she heard him , but it was not him.  Did she not want to be with him due to him being the son of the family.  She is unaware of the fact that he has filed for dissolution of adoption.  Once that goes through he would not be a Choi.  Some of the other writers were suggesting it was incest because they were introduced as siblings and should stay as such.  

I know what u mean , but in his case I think he meant well by telling her that , let’s not forget he didn’t know how to tell her that he love her for years after his mother doing & turning to be the daughter everybody was looking for  , it’s understandable he didn’t got confidence that she will share his feeling never mind chance to be together.

For me what annoyed me actually was CW line I am doing the right thing , I doing the right thing in the rooftop , I don’t know for what she sacrificing their happiness and love , she completely discounted his feeling and the pain he was in easily , with out giving him any chance . I am afraid she will do it again when ex wife tell her a fabricated story to get her empty. 

Archived