[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

@rubie -  Where is CW 's dad?  Did he die or have a heart attack?  

I don't like that stepmom is in the picture.  I hope the writer doesn't go with forgiveness and everything is Kumbaya for all the havoc she created in CW's life.  IT would have been better she given a monastery  or a prison life.  

Ohh.. you almost gave me a heart attack instead :sweatingbullets: .. he's there.. he's there.. next to the stepmom :angry:.. just not seen from this particular photo angle. Hope no one dies (from the current characters) till end of the drama.. after all the heartaches, it'll be too much to handle. :unsure:

I believe the capture was taken from a promo segment for this drama on an entertainment show.. haven't found the clip, yet. This time.. CW is in the picture herself and not running away as opposed to the drama poster we've seen before.

mhl.jpg

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rubie said:

I believe the capture was taken from a promo segment for this drama on an entertainment show.. haven't found the clip, yet. This time.. CW is in the picture herself and not running away as opposed to the drama poster we've seen before.

I still don't like it.  A person who has destroyed another person's life should not be forgiven without due payment.  I don't want her being married or be in GP life anymore.  OR CW or grandmother .  

I am hoping that CW's dad does not die. I did not like the fact the man was having a heart attack alone in his office. I hope someone found him quickly and sent him to the hospital. It would be a shame for him to die there will already be enough guilty feelings because of him having a stroke or heart attack from CW and JY let alone YY. His having health issues can set off Halmoni again to have to have medical care. Lets all hope the writer is not trying to kill him off. 

If a life needs to be taken then JS owes a life to CW and her family for what she did to her. IF she had any type of remorse she should have turned herself into the police to pay for her crimes without causing the family and her children anymore problems. 

I know lot of you were thrown off by the sentence about CW's dad having a heart attack. GD was there to see that, but he did not make any attempt to call an ambulance.  Seeing the picture, I gave everyone a scare .:cold_sweat:.  I did not do it to scare anyone, but I think him going the hospital will bring some sense to SJ for having caused this. Looking at her picture, and what the cops told him, he must have been flabbergasted to know that SJ was causing all these problems and hewas not even aware of it.  I am surprised that neither halmoni or dad have'nt contacted either the foster mom or cw friend.  Wonder why?  If I was halmoni or dad, I would want to hear all about my child.  It would be nice to see some light hearted moments . 

@angelwingssf , I am not surprised his heart hurting, I can’t imagine the pain he felling now ,  to trust & love someone for years and turn out to be that horrible , but I am glad it’s not big issue , I don’t want him hurt , his daughter need her dad now , to divorce that loser of husband , to bring JY home . 

If a life needs to be taken then JS owes a life to CW and her family for what she did to her. IF she had any type of remorse she should have turned herself into the police to pay for her crimes without causing the family and her children anymore problems. 

I wanted her as well to go to police, but it’s seem she drive to the sunset , she ‘s still a miserable selfish cow , Making her children worrying in the process not the right thing to do after everything happen , can’t the writer make her behave like adult for once and she tell everyone where she going , not answering her phone and go in the middle of night not the way to do it . I don’t know what she thinking , are we supposed to believe she felt shame and disgusting about herself she want to leave and don’t have contact with her children, 

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I don’t want him hurt , his daughter need her dad now , to divorce that loser of husband , to bring JY home . 

I wanted her as well to go to police, but it’s seem she drive to the sunset , she ‘s still a miserable selfish cow , Making her children worrying in the process not the right thing to do after everything happen , can’t the writer make her behave like adult for once and she tell everyone where she going , not answering her phone and go in the middle of night not the way to do it . I don’t know what she thinking , are we supposed to believe she felt shame and disgusting about herself she want to leave and don’t have contact with her children, 

The evil woman is rather scary. She cried buckets in front CW at the market and not long after, she was on the phone buying off the milk lady. Right to the bitter end when JY was calling her out, she tried to stop him. Thank goodness CW stopped being the noble idiot and told her to stop. If the writer maintains that character type, she is not going to do the 'right thing'. Changing her without something horrible happening would be strange.

42 minutes ago, maribella said:

The evil woman is rather scary. She cried buckets in front CW at the market and not long after, she was on the phone buying off the milk lady. Right to the bitter end when JY was calling her out, she tried to stop him.

That my point , two day and half day ago she was crying, plotting her next move , behaving strangely make lunch for the people hating her guts, saying she not gonna go anywhere when they even asked her to leave  so what change so she leave that way , she is creeping me out . 

But Is this the way writer trying to redeem SJ ? If so they are going about it in a rather odd way considering she just looks worse and worse with every action she takes and every words she speaks  , I can’t even remember she say sorry and mean it .Effectively using her daughter and son to worrying about her , looking for her and find she living miserably and poorly somewhere, and everybody to pitting her not the way I want the story to go , just having a hardship rather than facing up to what she done, manipulating and using emotional blackmailing against everyone is not right ,  she already messed up her daughter life , I hope all these guilt and shame didn’t change her personality toward other or resentment . 

Anyone knows that really happen between the Lawyer and Eun Joo because in ep 35-36/18 in their first meeting up to the dating scene the lawyer seem to be sweet to her. Just because Eunjoo got pregnant and did not go through the abortion? Or there are something deep I did not know about? 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I don’t know what she thinking , are we supposed to believe she felt shame and disgusting about herself she want to leave and don’t have contact with her children, 

I doubt she feels any shame at all.   It has to do with the survival instincts for her and she has been thatway for a very long time.   She is selfish and wants her husband to hurt when he sees her children hurting.  Even though JY is not blood related CW dad loved him like his own son.  That is why when JY files papers to come out of the registry, it will be like a dagger in his heart. Just like he lost CW 33 years ago, he will feel losing JY. 

She should have met the dad somewhere and talked to him heart to heart.  She enjoyed all the riches due to him and grams for 33 years. That greedy worm was million money, status looking eyes.  Her cries at her mother's tomb about only wanting afather for her son was just crocodile tears . 

In the preview, I wonder what that conversation between JY and CW signify?  Is he going away somewhere?  Is she going away somewhere? 

18 minutes ago, wink said:

Or there are something deep I did not know about? 

I think the lawyer wanted to marry Hansoo group so that he can control the riches of the family.  He and his mother are two greedy ones.  Deep down, the lawyer likes her and he did not want to show that to her.  Since she had the kid which he did not seem to want, he wanted her gone so he can further his agenda of getting rich.  

he wanted her gone so he can further his agenda of getting rich.  

That remind me , the nurvies this guy got to be thinking to ask CW for a money to invest in him ,

Why would she , did he forgets his bad behavior towards her all these years . 

The man is cunning him and he don’t got a clue,  he never heard if it seem too good to be true it probably is , 

On 2/8/2019 at 12:14 AM, angelwingssf said:

I think the lawyer wanted to marry Hansoo group so that he can control the riches of the family.  He and his mother are two greedy ones.  Deep down, the lawyer likes

Not that I am defending this creep, but the lawyer broke off before meeting YY. The girl was an idiot who decided to keep the baby and expected the creepy lawyer to return to her.

I am afraid the lawyer is going to fall in love with her, again,  we will see him getting jealous and wooing her. What a waste of screen time.

On 2/6/2019 at 7:08 PM, angelwingssf said:

I know lot of you were thrown off by the sentence about CW's dad having a heart attack. GD was there to see that, but he did not make any attempt to call an ambulance.  Seeing the picture, I gave everyone a scare .:cold_sweat:.  I did not do it to scare anyone, but I think him going the hospital will bring some sense to SJ for having caused this. Looking at her picture, and what the cops told him, he must have been flabbergasted to know that SJ was causing all these problems and hewas not even aware of it.  I am surprised that neither halmoni or dad have'nt contacted either the foster mom or cw friend.  Wonder why?  If I was halmoni or dad, I would want to hear all about my child.  It would be nice to see some light hearted moments . 

CW's dad already questioned his judgment in regards to JS after learning she is the one to abandon his daughter. He did not consider just how deep her evil went until the police said she was a suspect in the DNA switch. Its one thing to learn that she did the ugly deed in the first place but its quite another to realize that JS was working to stop his daughter from coming home. The anger, the remorse and the guilt he feels to CW, his former mother in law and for himself was just too much on top of not really having fully processed the first shock of JS being the culprit in CW's disappearance and abandonment then he learns the rest. 

As for why they never considered her as the perpetrator is because JS acted very well as the concerned step mom. She ran around like she was truly looking for CW when she went missing and they only saw her acting like she was as distraught as they were It never occurred to them that the person was next to them who harmed CW because they only saw as a good wife , mother and daughter figure who was as broken up as they were. Reality has shown them that JS is evil and selfish and had no remorse for what she did. Look at Halmoni's reaction when she learns the truth and CW stands up to yell at JS. Halmoni stepped back in horror with her hand at her mouth (which is how I knew she would react). Here she just gave the woman the ring and the papers to adopt her as her own daughter and learns she had evil in her house the entire time. JS stood by and saw her suffering , saw her husband suffering and never said a word. They were fooled for so many years never knowing they had a white eyed wolf in their mist. CW's dad and Halmoni trusted JS so much that they never could think she would do something so evil to a child let alone them. 

Now that the police has told him I am sure everything that JS said and did and her body language will come back to CW's dad. He will also get why JY apologized to him that night and came home so very drunk. I said in a post a few pages back that they will see a different side to all of JS's reactions and comments once the truth comes out. Her words and actions take on a different context with them knowing she was the culprit.  It will scare them to realize that the person they most wanted to find and punish was beside them all the time. 

On 2/7/2019 at 9:06 AM, maribella said:

The evil woman is rather scary. She cried buckets in front CW at the market and not long after, she was on the phone buying off the milk lady. Right to the bitter end when JY was calling her out, she tried to stop him. Thank goodness CW stopped being the noble idiot and told her to stop. If the writer maintains that character type, she is not going to do the 'right thing'. Changing her without something horrible happening would be strange.

There is no remorse in JS at the moment but perhaps her husbands close call will bring home to her just what she did. Her child or children became more important then his daughter and the pain the man dealt with for 33 years over CW being missing. JS needs a wake up call to show her that her crocodile tears and leaving the way she did does not make up for what she has done to CW, her husband and Halmoni or even her children. Her selfish , greedy actions have hurt a lot of people and they are going to have to deal with the revelation of her betrayal to them. 

7 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

There is no remorse in JS at the moment but perhaps her husbands close call will bring home to her just what she did. Her child or children became more important then his daughter and the pain the man dealt with for 33 years over CW being missing. JS needs a wake up call to show her that her crocodile tears and leaving the way she did does not make up for what she has done to CW, her husband and Halmoni or even her children. Her selfish , greedy actions have hurt a lot of people and they are going to have to deal with the revelation of her betrayal to them. 

DzAGuYTVAAAXZZz.jpg

Some of the new pictures on twitter. Looks like her remorse is giving more trouble to these two who are trying to find her in remote areas.  Drama Queen to the max.  

JY - in his next drama.

DyXoyvqU8AEbBWB.jpg

Today's episode was OK not great. 

1.CW divorce -  Every one relevant knows about the divorce now.  I think  FIL wanted them to stay in the marriage, but  grandma wants them divorced.  WS goes and begs for forgiveness everywhere, but come on,  where were  you when your mother was throwing all the crap at CW.

2. JY filed to come off the registry (I think!) and father was upset about it.  Grandma knows too.

3. GP gets lost trying to find grams and get found by CY.  

4.  Some conversation between JY and his ex (Boring!!)

5. GD gets information that JY is working in a packaging facility and CW comes and sees him.  They get information about SJ and go looking for her.  CW trying to protect SJ from jumping off a cliff, falls down and gets hurt. (selfish to the end).

In the preview, we see CW in the hospital, Father in the bedroom collapsed, and GP sleeping with grandma.   

Instead of paying for her crimes SJ, has to nerve to take her life.  I don't know what she is thinking.  As @Ldy Gmerm said, she needs to lose something so dear to her, or something absolutely horrendous has tohappen and only then may be she will realize that what she did is wrong.  Just saying sorry without paying for the crimes is just BS.  

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Instead of paying for her crimes SJ, has to nerve to take her life.

JS is very selfish. This is why I said if she truly felt remorse she would have face them all instead of leaving a note making her children worry about her. All of this is for her to try and get sympathy. What would she really do if everyone told her to jump? Now her own actions have caused CW to be hurt yet again. Forgiveness is something that is earned and JS has not worked long or hard enough or shown remorse for what she did to get it. 

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

she needs to lose something so dear to her, or something absolutely horrendous has tohappen and only then may be she will realize that what she did is wrong.  Just saying sorry without paying for the crimes is just BS.  

Its a shame that it has to possibly happen this way for her to get it. Her own actions caused so much pain and anguish yet the only way for her to see it is to have someone get hurt or die . The people ultimately paying for her evil actions are her children and grand daughter. 

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Its a shame that it has to possibly happen this way for her to get it. Her own actions caused so much pain and anguish yet the only way for her to see it is to have someone get hurt or die . The people ultimately paying for her evil actions are her children and grand daughter. 

It is possible that the granddaughter gets to know what her grandmother did - throwing away  Takkenendo Ajjuma and she might distance herself from her saying that she does not want to be abandoned and not lose her father.  Until and unless SJ realizes that she did wrong and walk by herself to the police station, she gets no sympathy from me.  It is ridiculous that she is still selfish. Look at how dejected YY has become from her cheery self. Is it CY that JY is sitting with at the hospital?  Or CY dad?

After seeing the subbed version:

I was saddened seeing CW in so much pain the entire 4 episodes.  First it was about WS and how wasted her life was, Second it was GP getting lost and bringing back memories, third was to tell her FIL about the divorce and all the garbage coming out, and fourth was to discuss these with her grandmother and father and last but not least falling down the rock and getting injured.  Writer-nim - please give our leading lady less pain than what you have dished for her.  Let there be some happiness for her - In the preview, she is lying in bed and has not woken up.  

Now that SJ caused another accident for CW, when is she going to learn that she needs to stay away in Jail.  Go away, Go away and go far far away.    Just a soompier's wish.

GP looks happy in the preview - probably came home and wants to sleep with great grandma and doesn't want to be taken away anywhere.  I wish the divorce is going to be final next week since CY dad and grandma also want her to separate herself.  When is she going to live in the rooftop house?  When is she going to wake up and when is she going to tell them.  

The last part of the conversation between CW and JY was very nice and how they both could joke and smile in these circumstances.  

Looking forward for next week.  

Writer- nim  & producer-nim :  Please keep less of the WS and divorce and less of SJ and more of our leading lady and man -  We want to see how they fare together.  Please throw away JY's ex.  Tired of seeing her (To me she is like Daya in "My only one" who causes trouble).  She wants to file for custody for GP and thinks that she will have an advantage since he no longer works at Hansoo group.  What will she do if she finds out he is no longer a Choi and his mother is a person of interest (probably chargeable crime - which CY's dad wanted her to come back and pay for it) in the legal system.  

CW is unconcious? Let us hope it is not another amnesia :). She has rented a room, whatelse could happen?

I see too many threads now when earlier finding CY was central. I am getting bored. I hope @angelwingssf and others would continue recapping.  Have a great week everyone.

On 2/7/2019 at 9:06 PM, maribella said:

Thank goodness CW stopped being the noble idiot and told her to stop.

Our optimism may be premature, as the tiresome 'noble' self sacrifice appears again, when CW falls down the cliff to save the wicked step mother. (Note: When you want to save someone from jumping to the cliff, grabbing/hugging her is not advisable, as you may also fall down the cliff. Before trying to save her, you need to think also of your own safety).

In the real world, Chi-Woo might die. Then, the cruel step mother would be very happy, as she lives and, bingo, the grandmother's wealth would pass down the step mother’s children. By contrast, CW would sacrifice the happiness of many kind persons, such as her grandma, her father, her step siblings, her adopted mom, her adopted siblings, as well as her own welfare.

This story has been very good as it allows Chi-Woo to reunite with her bio family in the middle of the serial. Unfortunately, the good flow of the story is ruined with this  'noble' sacrifice.

What would happen next? Would she become comatose or lose her memory?

It seems that in order to create more angst, many production teams do not mind to ruin the good flow of the story. (Remember "Encounter" and "Fates and Furies"?). It is getting tiresome.

I remember the old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't tinker with it".

@maribella, @jasmine19 -  It is true that CW need to stop becoming the 'noble ' sacrifice.  I wish the writer had not done that.  Instead had directed stepmom to go to the authorities.  Even though she said that it would hurt JY and CY, it is better that way than going and dying somewhere in the wilderness.  And in addition to that, she had programmed to send the message in time on that day.  She did that since wanted to be found.  She does not want to pay the price for her crime, but wants to live a comfortable life like a madam.  The text message date was exactly from the date she was going to die instead of say 5 days later after she died.  This kind of personality has a name.  But can't remember now.

In any drama, they usually have these kind of accidents and either they die - if they are slated to or heal in super fast speed.  I think the writer is letter her stay unconscious  so that they give prime time to JY to confess to her that he loves her and does not want to lose her and so on.  I don't think he would tell her directly even though by now both of them feel it by the way they look at each other.  Hopefully she will come out remembering everything - including their childhood and her father and grandmother and even SJ.  This will make her get out of that "noble " sacrifice complex.  

The step mother still has not learnt to be honest - just saying sorry to everyone will not make her crime go away.  What I liked the most in this episode was that CY became independent and rented a place to live.  That was great since she can avoid all the drama that is going on.  Now that she is going to be divorced, would grandma allow her to move out?  It would be good if she can move out so that she and her beau ( whoever it is ?) can be together and fall in love.  

46 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm not sure how much of a redemption that they are going to try for, but I think I'm already over it. She's a horrible, horrible woman to do that to an innocent child, and nothing will convince me that she's somehow turned over a new leaf and become someone different. If she could do that to an innocent child in the first place, then she really doesn't have any conscience or any heart any way.

Sorry. Mistreatment of children is a bit of a trigger for me, and the people who can do that are the lowest forms of life. I don't care how much they love their own children, that could just be pride or egotism to think that their child should be bettered even at the expense of another child.

Irrespective of the reason behind what she did, it is a horrible crime.  Until JY explicitly explained to her with GP as the reference, she was waltzing around saying she is sorry and asking for forgiveness.  So, I hope the writer does not redeem her or kill her.  I want her to pay for her crimes.  I think this is the path the writer is going (from previous dramas written by this writer.)

Archived