[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

@angelwingssf  Very true but rather than creating something unique for a storyline lets go for one of two options which are not only predictable, boring but downright insulting to our imaginations.....

1. Put love together only to have family pull them apart for no aparant reason except for there own selfish ideas, only to have to realise their mistakes later costing the couple months or years apart in agony but ohh yeah they will forgive that after your its FAMILY....

or my pet favourite.

2. Have someone blindly lusting after one of the couple regardless if they are married or single, trying to pull them apart making it blatently obvious then when it doesnt work at the end the blame falls totally on the married or single person, not on the irrational person chasing a relationship that was never going to happen.  Granted there are some cases they know they are being chased and dont say anything but the others they manipulate a way to try to get the person they are obsessed with then when it doesnt work its a case "Arent you going to apologise for doing this to me, how could you"........

Someone really needs to explain the last part of number two as i really dont understand how 80% of these romantic dramas throw the blame on the person being chased NOT on the moron trying to get someone they cant have......

Sorry overly venting as i had password issues for weeks trying to log back into here and nothing worked it was downright annoying...

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have watched a few KDs which were really enjoyable, great script, the characters were well developed, then they turn them into buffoons in the last episode.

The adoptive mother was steadfast in her support of CW, level headed, loyal, a thoroughly likeable character, but the last episode showed her as some sort of simpering young girl when others found out about her and the coach.... it was unlike her. She was confident all along. Likewise the no nonsense SH is also turned into some strange idiotic father to be.

Turning the lawyer into a doting father all in one year....  

Thank goodness for the part with CW and JY. Constant love for one another.

WS has a new fan, he deserves a second chance. 

GP has grown in one year. She looks six instead of eight to me though.

Archived