Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It's finale week, so the last episodes are this Sunday. I think that we're going to get an "everyone is forgiven" finale, but we'll see. My predictions for endings for the various storylines:

CY and JY reconnect, probably after a time jump, and become a couple. GB lives with them, though she now spends some time with her birth mother as well.

JC and YY decide they may as well be a couple.

CY's father and JY's mother get a divorce because they realize that so much of their relationship was based on lies.

WS, JS, and their mother move into a small flat, and WS becomes the bread winner for his family with his burger truck. Their father moves back to the countryside where he was happy and at peace.

Coach and CY's adoptive mother become a couple.

JA and JY become a couple.

EJ is happy with her child and starts dating her boss. She does allow visitation rights to JS' family, however, thinking her son needs to know his father and his father's family still.

CY's friend SH finds a hot guy who adores her to finally start her own relationship.

Anyone else have any predictions of the finale? Do you agree or disagree with my predictions? Who knows how many of them will actually come true. :D

Here are my predictions ---:wub:-_- -  happy and cynical about the finale.

1.  JY ex will go to the states and so will JY with GP ;  We already see him advising someone (I think the ex) to find someone nice and live a happy life.  They will share custody of GP.  JY ex will start to realize what she missed with GP and become a better parent (don't think a better person per se).

2.  EJ will start dating her boss which will tick off JS , but EJ will be firm about it and won't let him bother her.

3. CY friend will probably hook up with JY's schoolmate.  

4.  Coach and CY foster mom will become an item.  They are half way there already and Coach's daughter will probably see that and move it forward.  

5.  SR and JA will figure out they like each other and JA is already testing SR about it, so they might become a couple or they may not.  Actually I don't like them as a couple since I feel JA has quite a bit to grow up.

6.  CY dad  is already divorced according to the papers that he received in the previous episode.  That is done and taken care of already.

7.  JY will change his last name after the dissolution is finalized and will give up all the inheritance he has in grandma's will.  He will head to the US as just an employee and work there for a while.

8.  CY and JY might have a 1 night stand before going away.  I don't see any wedding or baby shower or anything like that.  He will probably come back after a time lapse and be together with GP who will travel back and forth between US and Korea.  

9.  Grandma will figure out that JY like CY and tells CY dad to find out about it and GD will probably clue him in as to CW being JY first love .  

10.  JC will win a gold medal and he will give it YY and propose to her.  JY might come back from the US for YY wedding.  

11.  Really don't care about WS family - but WS would become very responsible and take care of the family.  

• Like 5

Photos and clip: So Yujin

My Healing Love's 15% Ratings Pledge 'Free Burgers' Event

• Like 3

The drama just ended since I don't understand korean I don't know what CY what saying in the end. They are hug and kiss.  

I think the grandma will give the approval to the relationship since she keep seeing CY so miserable and crying.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, anfluffy said:

The drama just ended since I don't understand korean I don't know what CY what saying in the end. They are hug and kiss.  

I think the grandma will give the approval to the relationship since she keep seeing CY so miserable and crying.

If they kissed then they were or would be a couple. Better then having one of them flying overseas.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dramaninja said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think they said that they can wait together without being apart.  I think JY said that he wanted to go away first, but not anymore.  

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I think they said that they can wait together without being apart.  I think JY said that he wanted to go away first, but not anymore.  

One of your predictions became true.:)

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

What does that mean is he going away or not.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I like it , any more good news :blush:

thanks @dramaninja for sharing kiss , finally they kissed :joy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Maybe before this scene, they had decided to wait for 'something' before becoming a couple but doing their waiting in two different places.

Now she wants to wait next to him and he did not want to leave anymore. :) we will see tomorrow if my interpretation is correct.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, maribella said:

Maybe before this scene, they had decided to wait for 'something' before becoming a couple but doing their waiting in two different places.

Now she wants to wait next to him and he did not want to leave anymore. :) we will see tomorrow if my interpretation is correct.

Your interpretation is Correct.  He was going away and wait for their approval.  That is what he told grandma and as she was talking to CY dad, CY heard it and came running to see him.  Seeing him in her roof top house, I think he said, he realized that he could not let her go since he thought that she would not be in pain if he was close by , but realized that she was hurting.  So, she asked him if he was going to wait, why not wait with her till they gave the approval.  

Anyway, did not like EJ ditching her boss and hooking up with her ex.  

Also, have neutral feelings about JA and SH (that too being pregnant).  Liked the coach and CY foster mom. Like YY and JC .  The only one was CY and JY and I think they should have had preponed this ending to a previous episode and grandma and dad accepting JY as their Son in law and all living together would have been wonderful.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I knew it! That girl was written as an idiot. Choosing a down and out lawyer with a harpy mother instead of a loving caring man, just because she  got pregnant by him. I hope no one especially young girls believe this  will bring happiness. As the saying goes, people don't change, circumstances do.

The whiny woman got knocked up too? What is this writer thinking? Baby means happiness to a couple?

JC and YY back together - I like.

Coach and adoptive mother- :huh:

Anyway JY and CY are a couple if not married. In real life, they would be worried because her biological clock is ticking.

• Like 3

I really dont get this, i understand this obedience to your parents but to the point of control this is really sad and tragic.  So to be obedient and loyal to the family you can manipulate my life, my money, my friends, my love and even my heart and i will willingly let you do it.  

Errrr okay that one is lost to me, your family loves you enough why would they make you suffer or watch you endlessly suffer or even better yet marry you off to someone you really done give a damn about in some cases, i mean after all doesnt that solve the problem.....

Ummm NO!!!

I finding very few drama's now that have couples stay together and fight together now.....this plot like above it really been overdone and getting boring...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fragglerock said:

I finding very few drama's now that have couples stay together and fight together now.....this plot like above it really been overdone and getting boring...

Yeah !  This was sad to see that they had to fight for their love.  I understood that there might be a initial shock about it, but he was not her sibling either by blood or otherwise and only was for a very short period of time which kind of does not count.  Grandma and dad should have been happy that he loves her so and will take good care of her  and that they know him well enough too.  

I am glad the writers at least made them be together and fight for what they want  - instead of making it an open ending or something else.  

As I said in the previous post, they should have made this ending that of the previous one and given us a happy finale with JY and CY married and with children filled in the house with the dining table full and overflowing and grandma overlooking all of their naughtiness in the house.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@angelwingssf  Very true but rather than creating something unique for a storyline lets go for one of two options which are not only predictable, boring but downright insulting to our imaginations.....

1. Put love together only to have family pull them apart for no aparant reason except for there own selfish ideas, only to have to realise their mistakes later costing the couple months or years apart in agony but ohh yeah they will forgive that after your its FAMILY....

or my pet favourite.

2. Have someone blindly lusting after one of the couple regardless if they are married or single, trying to pull them apart making it blatently obvious then when it doesnt work at the end the blame falls totally on the married or single person, not on the irrational person chasing a relationship that was never going to happen.  Granted there are some cases they know they are being chased and dont say anything but the others they manipulate a way to try to get the person they are obsessed with then when it doesnt work its a case "Arent you going to apologise for doing this to me, how could you"........

Someone really needs to explain the last part of number two as i really dont understand how 80% of these romantic dramas throw the blame on the person being chased NOT on the moron trying to get someone they cant have......

Sorry overly venting as i had password issues for weeks trying to log back into here and nothing worked it was downright annoying...

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Yeah !  This was sad to see that they had to fight for their love.  I understood that there might be a initial shock about it, but he was not her sibling either by blood or otherwise and only was for a very short period of time which kind of does not count.  Grandma and dad should have been happy that he loves her so and will take good care of her  and that they know him well enough too.  

I am glad the writers at least made them be together and fight for what they want  - instead of making it an open ending or something else.  

As I said in the previous post, they should have made this ending that of the previous one and given us a happy finale with JY and CY married and with children filled in the house with the dining table full and overflowing and grandma overlooking all of their naughtiness in the house.  

So, I actually liked the ending, I have to say, at least the parts I still cared about. I liked it more than I expected to.

There was a time jump of about a year or so. During that time:

1. CY wrote a book and got it published.

2: WS' parents moved down to the country home.

3. JS married the mother of his son, and apparently is a devoted husband and wife.

4. The whiny girl and the hairdresser guy got married and she got pregnant.

5. Coach and the adoptive mother started dating, and the coach is going to be coached by his daughter into making a proposal.

6. JC made it onto the national taekwondo team, and so is quitting work to train full time as a national athlete. Also, he and YY are back together.

7. JY and YY's mother served her time and is working at an orphanage now taking care of the children there.

8. JY left the family business entirely, turning down the transfer to the US, but he leaves with GP for Hong Kong to set up a marketing consultancy there, after firmly turning down his wife for the final time.

And, then JY comes back to Korea with GP for a visit. And, he meets CY again. The explanation comes when JY goes to pay his respects to the grandmother, letting her know that he's still waiting for CY, though without letting her know that he's still waiting for her. And, he tells that it's the only thing that he can do.

I suppose I understand his POV. He truly loves his adoptive father and grandmother, and respects their feelings and positions. He doesn't want to go against them and make them angry and upset, so he's not declaring himself to CY. Also, because his decision to wait for the father and grandmother to be okay for JY to be with CY isn't fair to CY if she is able to get over him and possibly be happy with someone else.

I also understand the father and grandmother. They had thought of him as their son and grandson, so their feelings are that CY and JY being together is akin to sibling incest, even if JY has removed himself from the registry and changed his name to his birth surname. Also, the whole country knows JY as being their son. So, it would set up CY and JY for a pretty big scandal making it seem like sibling incest, even if it's not, either emotionally or legally.  Not to mention that means that CY would have a MIL in SJ who literally abandoned her and then worked against CY's interest to better herself and her children.

However, JY loves CY and is prepared to wait. It means that JY has no intentions of ever being with anyone else, even if he becomes an old man and ultimately dies alone. But he becomes aware that JY still loves him as well as he realizes during this visit back.

Sometime after the talk with the grandmother and when his flight back to Hong Kong was scheduled to take off, JY has a change of heart. Probably because he sees that CY is having a hard time of it without him being around. And, so instead of taking the plane, he goes to CY's apartment and waits for her, where CY finds him after having frantically tried to find him and having failed.

After overhearing the grandmother and father talking about JY's decision to wait for them to relent so that he could love CY, she understands what he's doing. It's not that he wanted to start a new life without her, it's just that he wanted to give the father and grandmother some time, thinking that over time, they will relent.

So when they meet again on CY's rooftop, they reaffirm their love for each other, and their resolve to do what they have to in order to be together, no matter how long it takes or what they have to go through. This ending felt a little bit rushed, actually, but it was a satisfying wrap up, for me at least.

Not a lot of us here on this thread, but it was nice to share this thread with you all. Hope to see you on other threads. I have to say that there is something about Yeon Jung Hoon that is so sexy, especially when he's playing a good guy as he does here versus when he's playing the evil guy which he also does so well in other dramas.  So, perhaps we'll meet again on his next project!

• Like 5

I have watched a few KDs which were really enjoyable, great script, the characters were well developed, then they turn them into buffoons in the last episode.

The adoptive mother was steadfast in her support of CW, level headed, loyal, a thoroughly likeable character, but the last episode showed her as some sort of simpering young girl when others found out about her and the coach.... it was unlike her. She was confident all along. Likewise the no nonsense SH is also turned into some strange idiotic father to be.

Turning the lawyer into a doting father all in one year....  

Thank goodness for the part with CW and JY. Constant love for one another.

WS has a new fan, he deserves a second chance. 

GP has grown in one year. She looks six instead of eight to me though.

• Like 1