[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

54 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

This is what I think will happen.  I guess only CY will be able to calm her down.  I agree that there are a couple of divorces happening pretty soon.  I am sure the father will be ashamed to know that it was his greedy wife who did this to his flesh and blood acting all nice and caring while stabbing him in the back.  

As you said Halmoni will forget about how she loved YY or JY and they will be the ones who will face her wrath.  I would suppose that JS would probably end up in the slammer if all goes well.  I truly don't want to see a Kumbaya moment.  

I think this is the reason why MBC site had CW running away from her bio family since she might keep it a secret as the sequence of happenings will happen once the abandonment comes to light.  

JS is really a greedy person.  I can understand her feeling hurt with Halmoni's remarks, but that was no reason for her to abandon a 5 year old child.  As you all said, she just sent her away instead of leaving her in the wilderness for the animals to eat her, she would have been dead.  I feel sorry for her because her actions will cause the family to break. 

Just like you, I love both JY and CY - They will be a great couple.  I will have to wait and see if grandma will forgive JY and allow them to be together.   

I also think this might be one of the causes for the what JY would experience - nightmare situation with his ex claiming that GP will be raised by her grandmother who deliberately abandoned a child.  

This would bring great turmoil to CW. I can see her deciding to step back from her bio family if nothing else then to preserve her father's , Halmoni, JY and YY's life as they know it. This could be the argument that JS uses in order for CW  leave and go study. She will sacrifice again every ones feelings and CW's feelings the most in order to preserve her life. If nothing Else CW would do it so that no one else is hurt by JS's past actions. IN her mind she has a great family already and husband. Its only later when she finds out what her husband did and has been up to that she will feel a bit of alone. The family will wonder what is happening if CW decides to not go on the registry or steps back from them. They will not understand why CW is acting that way. 

JS may have been hurt by what Halmoni said but no one told her to a. marry a man who was living with his ex mother in law. JY is not the man's blood so Halmoni was under no obligation to like her son or welcome him into the family. (Granted Halmoni should not have been mean to an innocent child but you can understand where she is coming from given that she lost her own daughter.)  I agree that was no reason to do what she did to CW. Now her actions will end up with her loosing everything anyway and her children effected when the truth comes out. Its a huge betrayal after she was accepted only to learn that it was her that caused so much pain and anguish. If they ever fully knew what CW went through its going to cause even more pain and hatred for JS. 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

This would bring great turmoil to CW. I can see her deciding to step back from her bio family if nothing else then to preserve her father's , Halmoni, JY and YY's life as they know it. This could be the argument that JS uses in order for CW  leave and go study. She will sacrifice again every ones feelings and CW's feelings the most in order to preserve her life. If nothing Else CW would do it so that no one else is hurt by JS's past actions. IN her mind she has a great family already and husband. Its only later when she finds out what her husband did and has been up to that she will feel a bit of alone. The family will wonder what is happening if CW decides to not go on the registry or steps back from them. They will not understand why CW is acting that way. 

JS may have been hurt by what Halmoni said but no one told her to a. marry a man who was living with his ex mother in law. JY is not the man's blood so Halmoni was under no obligation to like her son or welcome him into the family. (Granted Halmoni should not have been mean to an innocent child but you can understand where she is coming from given that she lost her own daughter.)  I agree that was no reason to do what she did to CW. Now her actions will end up with her loosing everything anyway and her children effected when the truth comes out. Its a huge betrayal after she was accepted only to learn that it was her that caused so much pain and anguish. If they ever fully knew what CW went through its going to cause even more pain and hatred for JS. 

Every thing that you say fits the bill exactly.  I want CW to be a bit selfish now, because the truth will come out some how or the other.  I wish CW's foster family will stand by her and protect her knowing how heart broken she would be.  I truly wish that the father would be there to hear it.  But seeing that the preview is all about JY and JS not crying or showing any signs of panic, I do think what you outlined is what would be happening.  CW will sacrifice herself and not go on the registry.  I hate to think that she will be traumatized because of this.  Even if she goes away, she will not be happy.  That will eat her alive.  I wonder if Halmoni will put the puzzle pieces together.  She is already wondering why JS runs into a room to take phone calls.  Maybe she will eavesdrop and see what she is been upto?  Or look through the contents in her room?  

Once JY gets to know what his mother did, I don't think he would want to be on the registry.  He would want to come out of it knowing what a two faced liar his mother is and how much CY has suffered.  He has seen her work her butt off all the way from college and it will not sit well with him.  He is a kind soul as I see and he might not hesitate to disclose it.  When JC comes to know of it, would he want to be with YY knowing that his future MIL is an evil person.  Would he want to make CW unhappy by being with YY?  

The amount of guilt halmoni has carried for the last 33 years is as big as a mountain.  But to eventually find out that it was not her, but her SIL's filthy wife who destroyed this girl and brought a mountain of pain and suffering to her and her SIL is going to be disastrous.  She is going to become an evil witch and won't care who she would hurt in the process .  Both JY and YY are stepmom's children and she won't hesitate to leave them be.  JS punishment will be for her children.  The ones where she wanted to give so much for her son, will probably not be able to get even a cent.  I do want to see what the writer would see and how she punishes JS.  

What irks me the most is that CW will sacrifice again and I don't want her to do that.  

Waiting for Sunday seems so difficult and wish I had not started watching this drama till the last two episodes and would have been better to run a marathon than anguish on how this story is going to move forward.  

13 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Every thing that you say fits the bill exactly.  I want CW to be a bit selfish now, because the truth will come out some how or the other.  I wish CW's foster family will stand by her and protect her knowing how heart broken she would be.  I truly wish that the father would be there to hear it.  But seeing that the preview is all about JY and JS not crying or showing any signs of panic, I do think what you outlined is what would be happening.  CW will sacrifice herself and not go on the registry.  I hate to think that she will be traumatized because of this.  Even if she goes away, she will not be happy.  That will eat her alive.  I wonder if Halmoni will put the puzzle pieces together.  She is already wondering why JS runs into a room to take phone calls.  Maybe she will eavesdrop and see what she is been upto?  Or look through the contents in her room?  

Once JY gets to know what his mother did, I don't think he would want to be on the registry.  He would want to come out of it knowing what a two faced liar his mother is and how much CY has suffered.  He has seen her work her butt off all the way from college and it will not sit well with him.  He is a kind soul as I see and he might not hesitate to disclose it.  When JC comes to know of it, would he want to be with YY knowing that his future MIL is an evil person.  Would he want to make CW unhappy by being with YY?  

The amount of guilt halmoni has carried for the last 33 years is as big as a mountain.  But to eventually find out that it was not her, but her SIL's filthy wife who destroyed this girl and brought a mountain of pain and suffering to her and her SIL is going to be disastrous.  She is going to become an evil witch and won't care who she would hurt in the process .  Both JY and YY are stepmom's children and she won't hesitate to leave them be.  JS punishment will be for her children.  The ones where she wanted to give so much for her son, will probably not be able to get even a cent.  I do want to see what the writer would see and how she punishes JS.  

What irks me the most is that CW will sacrifice again and I don't want her to do that.  

Waiting for Sunday seems so difficult and wish I had not started watching this drama till the last two episodes and would have been better to run a marathon than anguish on how this story is going to move forward.  

Once JY learns what his mom did he wont stand still. IF CW decides to distance herself he will realize it was once again his mom who hurt CW and drove her away. For JY staying in that family due to what his mom did will not fly. No matter what his mom tries JY will decide to fix the issue and that will mean going off the registry and giving up everything he gained for the years that CW was missing. Its going to hurt even more for him because he will feel like he took CW's place. CW was the first person to make him feel like he belonged when he came there and she made him happy and his mom is the reason she went missing and then drove her away again if CW decides to back away. 

JS's children are not blood of that family and have no ties to Halmoni. JY is not CW's fathers son and YY is only a half sister. CW owes JS nothing. JS thought nothing of separating CW from her father and grandmother. How afraid a child would be to be so suddenly pulled away from the only family she knew while her son lived well and then her daughter.  CW's dad will not be able to deal with what she did. The woman is living on thin ice and she does not really understand. 

There is no doubt that her adopted family will stand by her. They all seem to love her a lot and are so supportive. I can see them being very angry if they realize why CW may have backed away from the family and that JS is the reason that CW was abandoned in the first place. I can see adopted mom telling Halmoni , dad or even JY in her rage and concern for CW. 

JS is doing nothing more then making her crime so much worse. The min that CW came back she should have been divorcing her husband. Instead she continued to try and hide what she did. 

Tonight, we will find out what our heroine will do.

We are barely halfway through, what else could happen? The main thread was finding CW's birth family, I hope there is no more nonsense of her sacrificing her happiness by running away or becoming amnesiac, again.

I have been watching past shows, 'I remember you' is a great thriller, so happy I chose to watch it. I watched half of  ' I have a lover' and zipped to the last few episodes after the amnesiac heroine's identity was confirmed. Her adulterous husband fell in love with her again,  I was not interested in corporate shenanigans or her reverted bad woman self after recovering her memory  - yes amnesia, together with a twin sister - so I skipped many episodes. Cheating spouse or spouses shows are seldom to my liking.  

Could CW turn evil and take over the company with Grandma's blessings? Persecute the evil woman and in the process hurt her father, JY and YY? Then she realises how bad she has been, we forgive her and of course we are expected to forgive the evil woman too. That spans 40 odd episodes. Kumbaya ending.

3 hours ago, rubie said:

Tonight! CW vs stepmother <_<

Source: SOPM Entertainment

Reveal hidden contents

I would be very surprised if CW did not agree to hide the truth. CW has always been portrayed as docile and sincere whereas the evil woman is a mistress of lies. Getting on her knees is just a pretense of remorse... she is sorry... that she got caught.

From the snippets posted by MBC, it appears that CW is just too softhearted when dealing with the stepmom (she is still safe but seems CW is now ignoring her, I think). However, looks like her own son will expose the woman's wrongdoings.. so many things just don't add up and how the DNA was switched finally making sense.

It's really a cruel truth for JY as he had admired his mom a lot for her 'sacrifices' looking for CW. He's totally devastated..

Published on January 27, 2019 by MBCdrama

Spoiler

After knowing all the truth to the matter, JY confronts his mother and tells her to tell Halmoni and Dad and go the police station with him.  But the mother does not want to do that.  I think she tells that CW is quiet about it and he should not kind of stir the pot.  That she is happy and JY is heartbroken knowing that CW knows about it. 

In the preview, they show JY kneeling down to his father and grandmother and disclosing the fact that it was his mother who abandoned CW.

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Next week should be intense with everyone being upset. @angelwingssf, there may not have been as much fireworks this week, but I really liked JY's arc of piecing everything together as he grew more and more horrified.

YEs I agree that JY pieced it out so nicely and not enough fireworks for me since I was riled up.  In addition to everything you said, I think JY recognizes that his mother did this for greed, since he recalled the scene that his mother was asking CW to not come anywhere close to Hansoo group, her husband, her son or daughter.  That must have been a giveaway.  

The grandmother felt so grateful that stepmom had taken care of her and searched for Gongjoo.  She wanted to give the rings her parents wore to the step mom and son in law since she was grateful for her service.  I think CY suggested to have an event and give it to her (stepmom) when halmoni confessed that it should actually go to her since she is blood, but CY also agreed to give it to the step mom.  Now that CY know what the step mom did, even though she may be in two minds, she will bear it since she wants her father and halmoni happy.  

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, in the midst of all this, I really hope that CY finds out where her husband has been spending his time instead of by her side when she needed him. Especially given the lies that she has found out, she's not going to forgive her husband for his lies.  It would be nice if CY got a clean break from her husband, though to be fair, the hubby is a man-child rather than a player. WS actually seems to really care about the woman that he's cheating on CY with, so perhaps after the divorce, the two of them can make a life of some kind together. It's what WS' mother deserves, to have had a chaebol DIL albeit unknowingly and have her slip away like that.

Even though hanging with her and being friends is acceptable, he is married and should have been forthcoming instead of lying about where he was going, what he was doing and with who - all the while CW was wondering about him and not checking up on what he is saying.  Even though he is not a player and it was a mistake of what he did, and wanted a clean break from her after that, I cannot forgive him for what he intentionally did to CW (about getting fixed) and not telling her and letting her take the abuse from his mother.  

I am hoping that the preview is not JY's imagined scene or the evil woman's but the real thing. KDs  could do that. Scenes of minions beating up their bullying bosses or downtrodden DILs talking back.. all in their heads.

What other tricks could the evil woman have? If CW alone reveals her crime, perhaps she would try to convince the Father and Grandma that CW is not well, as she had tried earlier. Now JY too may reveal it and perhaps the police will too? They did not destroy the fake DNA of the Father which the evil woman had handed to the police. Three at a time. I think that should be enough to break her down. But she is just oh just so slippery!!

Now we have snippets on her background, a fatherless childhood and the hostile Grandmother. I have my reservations, we may be looking at a few more weeks before the big revelation.

I was quite right in predicting that CW would keep quiet and I so wanted to be wrong.:tears:

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I am hoping that the preview is not JY's imagined scene or the evil woman's but the real thing. KDs  could do that. Scenes of minions beating up their bullying bosses or downtrodden DILs talking back.. all in their heads.

That is what I am doubting too.  But they need to get this in the open for the divorces and the success of CW,  probably the healing love of CW and JY - who is already traumatized by his mother's duplicitous behavior.  

In this drama was there any such previews that you could think of?  I don't and the previews have been straight forward.  

Just have to wait and see if it is a dream or reality.  

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Now we have snippets on her background, a fatherless childhood and the hostile Grandmother. I have my reservations, we may be looking at a few more weeks before the big revelation.

It does not matter what her background was - what she did was wrong.  How can she tell her mother on her grave that she did not let her know who her father was?  CW, JC and JA also did not have a father, but grew up just fine.  Where does she get off complaining about it and how she wanted a father for her son?  

In today's episode, during the conversation with JY, Stepmom says that she could not enter this house and the reason she abandoned CW was she wanted the grandmother to accept JY.  It was not about the father anymore for JY which she has been telling all along, but about him (JY) inheriting her(grandma's) wealth.  That is the reason why she came to the house.  Otherwise, I guess she would have a home somewhere else.  It is all about the money.  

7 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

That is what I am doubting too.  But they need to get this in the open for the divorces and the success of CW,  probably the healing love of CW and JY - who is already traumatized by his mother's duplicitous behavior.  

In this drama was there any such previews that you could think of?  I don't and the previews have been straight forward.  

Just have to wait and see if it is a dream or reality.  

It does not matter what her background was - what she did was wrong.  How can she tell her mother on her grave that she did not let her know who her father was?  CW, JC and JA also did not have a father, but grew up just fine.  Where does she get off complaining about it and how she wanted a father for her son?  

In today's episode, during the conversation with JY, Stepmom says that she could not enter this house and the reason she abandoned CW was she wanted the grandmother to accept JY.  It was not about the father anymore for JY which she has been telling all along, but about him (JY) inheriting her(grandma's) wealth.  That is the reason why she came to the house.  Otherwise, I guess she would have a home somewhere else.  It is all about the money.  

She is so slippery, never short of lies. When the father caught her and CW, she  drummed up lies with great ease. CW was looking at her unbelievingly. 

Even if the timeline is only one or two days, they are slotting CW and her husband with his family scenes, even the lawyer and his ex girl scenes, JY and ex wife scenes.... 

January 27, 2019

"My Healing Love" Jung Ae-ri Kneels to So Yoo-jin

Source: Heraldcorp via HanCinema.net

photo1032370.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC weekend drama "My Healing Love", Im Chi-woo (So Yoo-jin) recovered her memory.

Im Chi-woo asked Heo Song-joo (Jung Ae-ri) why she left her. Heo Song-joo said, "Chi-woo, please forget. It's all in the past now". Im Chi-woo said, "I am going to tell grandmother. Who abandoned me? I have to tell her for her sake".

Heo Song-joo said, "Yes, it was me. It was a mistake". Im Chi-woo argued back, "Do you know how scary it is for a 5 year-old to lose her family? Do you have any idea how scared I was? But you call that a mistake?" Heo Song-joo explained that she looked for Chi-woo everyday ever since she lost her, Im Soo-woo said, "You didn't look for me to find me. You wanted to stop me from coming back home. Tell my father and grandmother that. Then leave. I can't care to watch you pretending to be a good person". Heo Song-joo said, "I lived 33 years begging you for forgiveness. I couldn't sleep because I thought I heard you cry. I wasn't at ease all this while".

Im Chi-woo asked, "I've lived 33 years without a family and now are you telling me you're the victim?" Heo Song-joo got on her knees and begged, "I am so sorry. I will pay you back in any way. Please let this go just once. Please". Im Chi-woo added, "I gave you a chance, but you ignored it". Heo song-joo kept begging, "Not Jin-yoo and Yi-yoo. They can't know this. I will leave or die if you tell me to. Please don't tell them".

JS is a mess and JY saw it. Unfortunately for her she has a sweet and loving son who is very smart and managed to put all the clues together and realized what she did in half a day. JS was not sorry it was just as CW said she was more worried about CW coming back and exposing who abandoned her and JS also realized it as well later. Lies upon lies from this woman's mouth. One min its she just wanted a father for her son. Next at her mothers grave she wanted roots for herself and her son. Then she tells JS she did it because JS was being mistreated by Halmoni and felt they would never be able to take root in that family if CY was still there.  Come on lets just say what it was JS wanted her child and/or children to be the only ones in that family favored by Halmoni who had the money strings. So much so she tried to cut the roots off of Halmoni's family. Its sad because the same way it took time for Halmoni to warm up to JY after CW was gone she would have eventually did the same thing if CY was still in the family. There is no way Halmoni would have continued to be mean with CY still there. JS never thought of how it would be for Halmoni to have her son in law marry again and to a woman with a child when her own daughter is gone. She took a few incidents and decided to do something so evil. JS only thought of her child and herself never about CW or that family.

We can just call it what it was greed. JS was willing to abandon that child for her own personal motives.She claimed that she was worried and tried to go back and find her? Looked for her over the years? If she really felt remorse she never would have acted on that desire in the first place! Did she really think her son would be ok with that? How could he look CW, Halmoni and step dad in the face knowing what his mom did? CW was the first one to truly welcome him into that family and his mom abandoned her and changed her life! There is no way he could endure that. He was so ashamed when he learned that CW knew the truth as well.

So I am not surprised that he realized his mom would not do the right thing. I am also not surprised by how sad he was to learn that CW knows who did it as well. It explained a lot to him in that moment as to why CW was so strange and went back to her in laws. For JY knowing that CW is prolly pulling away due to his mother after his step father and Halmoni just found her is not acceptable so I can see why this man would never hide the truth and in the preview we see him on his knees saying sorry and telling that it was his mother. Especially now that Halmoni has said she was going to adopt his mom as her daughter. His mom does not deserve that right after what she did and he had to stop that from happening. JS made her own bed now she needs to lie in it and accept the repercussions. JY knew that once he learned his step dad has involved the police with the note things are going to get ugly. He is trying to help his mom but she is being stubborn so he will take on the responsibility to tell the truth. What's sad is he will end up a target because JS will not do the right thing. She pulled her children into her mess. 

JS in the preview is telling YY some explosive things are about to happen in the family. She is prolly warning her to step back and do not get involved. Its foolish for her to even think that YY wont be implicated in some way. Both her children will be tainted by what she did. The question i have is once they learn the truth and realize that CW remembered as well will they follow through and send JS to jail opening up a scandal that will hurt the company and the reputation or will JS be forced to leave and divorce? CW wanted her to tell the truth and leave and not effect JY and YY but JS did not do that.  

In my opinion this is a good time for the truth to come out. There is no way JY and CW can be together later possibly until this is out and everyone has had time to process it. Also for CW to be able to convince her Halmoni and father that JY and YY are not responsible and should not be treated badly because of it. I can also see her possibly telling her father that although the woman did it she was dedicated to the family for 33 years. Its going to be interesting to see how this plays out. 

Lazy hubby is gearing up to blow up very soon. Every one keeps talking about CW's bio family and you can tell he wants no part of it. He is going to be the one to tell the truth very soon or CW will see him and he will have no choice but to do it. As it stands now he is a selfish little twit and does not care about CW anyway so I hope they clear this relationship up fast. The whole time CW needed him he was out all night with his so called friend! This woman is a mess as well telling his mom she won't stop being friends with him. She could care less about his wife even if its just friendly. I think its more than that and both wont see it until CW catches them and learns this is who he has been with only then will the twerp admit he likes someone else and has been running around with her. His brother has warned him about the woman's divorce case it would serve them right if she lost that case because of her careless actions with lazy boy. It just shows that they are both of the same mindset and age group. 

4 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Lazy hubby is gearing up to blow up very soon. Every one keeps talking about CW's bio family and you can tell he wants no part of it. He is going to be the one to tell the truth very soon or CW will see him and he will have no choice but to do it. As it stands now he is a selfish little twit and does not care about CW anyway so I hope they clear this relationship up fast. The whole time CW needed him he was out all night with his so called friend! This woman is a mess as well telling his mom she won't stop being friends with him. She could care less about his wife even if its just friendly. I think its more than that and both wont see it until CW catches them and learns this is who he has been with only then will the twerp admit he likes someone else and has been running around with her. His brother has warned him about the woman's divorce case it would serve them right if she lost that case because of her careless actions with lazy boy. It just shows that they are both of the same mindset and age group. 

Well said chingu @Ldy Gmerm.... Lazy hubby doesn’t love CW. He is never there for her but he will always put the other woman first. He has never done that for CW. He is as selfish as his mother and brother are. All three think of themselves at least lazy hubby doesn’t crave money and power. 

You know, I wonder what kind of job does Lazy hubby’s girlfriend has. Since she has her own apartment and it doesn’t look like they will be poor if Norge get divorces. He shows no remorse for cheating because he is just to dumb to know he has to be sorry. I also wonder will they even get married after they both become single. I have to say that witch is pathetic. She is pathetic because she is stalking him. Smh smh smh 

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Well said chingu @Ldy Gmerm.... Lazy hubby doesn’t love CW. He is never there for her but he will always put the other woman first. He has never done that for CW. He is as selfish as his mother and brother are. All three think of themselves at least lazy hubby doesn’t crave money and power. 

You know, I wonder what kind of job does Lazy hubby’s girlfriend has. Since she has her own apartment and it doesn’t look like they will be poor if Norge get divorces. He shows no remorse for cheating because he is just to dumb to know he has to be sorry. I also wonder will they even get married after they both become single. I have to say that witch is pathetic. She is pathetic because she is stalking him. Smh smh smh 

Everyone can see what Lazy hubby is doing is cheating. He may not have done the deed yet but emotionally he has left his marriage and is invested in this so called "Friend". He is the only one who is unaware that he is hurting his wife by his actions. His brother has warned him and his mother and although they are doing it for the wrong reasons they are trying to stop a huge problem. JY has warned him twice and he still does not get it. If it was really on the up and up he would never lie to CW about where he has been he would tell her. He is insensitive and disrespectful to CW. 

You can tell he does not love her because he would have taken better care of CW for the last 8 years instead of her taking care of his immature behind. I am just waiting for him to totally loose it and yell at CW outing his own mess. Completely showing her he  no longer loves her. I hope its soon. I am sick of seeing him. 

I can see her father in law not knowing what to do and how to face CW's dad when this blows up. 

Edit:

The way I see it Lazy hubby is a spoiled little boy. The  min that CW started on the path to find her own family he started to pull away. Once she found her family and no longer was running herself ragged over him he started to pull away. Her staying at their house instead of being around to be used by him and abused by his mother made him stop all pretense. What he wanted was her to cater to him again to take care of him and baby him. Instead what he got was her family standing up to protect her. He could no longer treat her the way he did before. 

When she had that make over and went on stage he could see the CW her used for 8 years was no longer around anymore. Given her Halmoni dictating certain things and JY standing around watching him and warning him he could no longer use her like he once did. 

This is why pressure from his mom and brother are going to make what he is doing come to light. He will be insensitive and hateful to CW when it happens I bet before he realizes what he did. By that time he will realize he no longer loves her and is in love with that woman. This will hurt CW although I feel like deep down she can see her marriage is no longer what it once was. 

the past few episodes has been good, it's nice to see that mother suffer after what she had done.

i really hope they don't forgive her, but somehow the family might but things may never be the same. I have a hunch grandma might even collapse or something.

Also want CW hubby to get busted by her, I can't believe he does not call what he is doing as cheating! even his own family thinks so!

A breath of fresh air here is YY and JC, i they look so sweet together! 

On 1/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

For JY knowing that CW is prolly pulling away due to his mother after his step father and Halmoni just found her is not acceptable so I can see why this man would never hide the truth and in the preview we see him on his knees saying sorry and telling that it was his mother.

For JY - CW is not just somebody.  She is someone who cared for him as a child and a crush all his college life and meeting her after 15 years, his heart still pines for her.  The minute his mother told him that CW knows, he probably remembered how she was asking if she behaved bad with his mother when she was young and how she was pulling away from her father and grandmother and went to her in-laws place to avoid putting on a fake face to the perpetrator.   Seeing  how cool JS was when CW came back the next day and wanted her to rest and not go to the styling class with her grandmother, CW wanted her to fess up and so set up an impromptu date.  JS cannot handle CW being there and taken care of.  She did not regret her abandoning CW.  Her trying to die was to make CW feel bad if she confesses.  I could see the smile of relief after she came home and fell on the bed. 

JS is evil and selfish and wants all the riches to go to her children.  She is not aware of the note that was handed to the police which CW's dad got it from CW.   If she did, I don't know what other prank she would pull.  She will deny it to the end. 

Since JY put it together, she has no choice but to confess to him.    I was surprised that it was so quick.  I am glad he is doing the right thing.  This will definitely blow up on both JY and YY and both will be the recipient of halmoni wrath.  The father will not be able to say anything or support them.  I would want JS to be arrested - and made to suffer for 33 years in prison - as to how she made halmoni suffer.  

@lee-chan I want JS to suffer more.  This is no suffering.  She is still trying to act as the victim saying she did it for her survival when actually it was because of her greed.  

3 hours ago, lee-chan said:

Also want CW hubby to get busted by her, I can't believe he does not call what he is doing as cheating! even his own family thinks so!

Time to clean up all the messes in CW life.  I hope she takes a vacation in a desert, digs up the hole that she is talking about and get some balance in her life.  They are a crappy family (- FIL).  They are still not aware of the fact that he has fixed himself.  

On 1/28/2019 at 6:13 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

This is why pressure from his mom and brother are going to make what he is doing come to light. He will be insensitive and hateful to CW when it happens I bet before he realizes what he did. By that time he will realize he no longer loves her and is in love with that woman. This will hurt CW although I feel like deep down she can see her marriage is no longer what it once was. 

It is high time.  I am tired of seeing him doing this to CW.  I think JY will probably catch him and / or he will blow up big time.  CW will feel so offended and humiliated that he cheated her for 8 years and will be angry and mad.  She has her grandmother's spine and her father's kind and caring character in her and will stand up to it.  Once CW family knows, that is end of HS group for the MIL from hell.  FIL will be so ashamed to face CW 's dad.  

EDIT

Now that JY has seen how his mother abandoned and treated her husband's child, will JY go back to his ex.  Would it cause him to think that most women will be like his mother and would only want her children be in the family?  Would he even pursue a love with CY after everything blows up?  Or would CY want to be with JY knowing everything ?

Archived