[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

On 1/30/2019 at 11:51 AM, angelwingssf said:

JS is evil and selfish and wants all the riches to go to her children.  She is not aware of the note that was handed to the police which CW's dad got it from CW.   If she did, I don't know what other prank she would pull.  She will deny it to the end. 

She was just so good at lying. When JY confronted her, she said CW agreed to bury it. I heard CW saying that she had not decided when to tell the family, in the meantime the evil woman needs to be en garde all the time for revelation from her. 

I don't see any glimmer of  a chance of JY going back to his ex wife. He seemed to be irritated by her. But with almost 40 episodes left, who knows?

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, maribella said:

I don't see any glimmer of  a chance of JY going back to his ex wife. He seemed to be irritated by her. But with almost 40 episodes left, who knows?

There are only 20 episodes left.  Asianwiki, and mydramalist also has it at 80 episodes.  We are down to the last 20.  That would be 5 more weeks.  After that our lead is acting in another drama right away,  I saw a picture of him in turquoise coat and eyeliners and curly hair.   

About him going to his EX - There is a possibility though slim, but they may work out something to have GP visit her as her request, but I think the ex will reject it, since she wants the money strings that would come with JY unaware of what is happening in their home.  I think the grand mother might cut the strings to both JY and YY from the will and may be her son in law too and the only one who inherits it would be CY.  This way his ex will just cause more havoc and leave.  

JS has lived her life lying about one thing or the other.  They say, when you tell one lie, in-order to keep that lie the truth, you will have to weave a web of lies.  And for those lies, you will have to weave another web.  It is a vicious cycle.  Wait, in the next episode she might even try to put her son down and lie about him lying.  All the paths are closing in on her.  This is the reason why as you said, she has to be on guard all the time of what anyone would say or do near the grandma.  I am waiting for Lawyer Oh to show up 

I can't see JY going back to the ex. I also think that Halmoni will want JY and YY out of the will or family based on what JS did. IF that happens I can see JY not upset as he feels so guilty for what CW went through because of his mom. For him it was never about profit anyway. But if the ex finds out that JY will not only inherit nothing but is on the outs with Halmoni she may just drop her lawsuit and cut her losses as she has nothing to gain now and no chance of getting any money or support out of the family as JY is out of favor. Her goal was to get support to help her family save her company in hopes her dad will get well but without that she gains nothing from continuing to try to get the child and pull in JY. I do not see her really caring for JY or the child they are both tools for her to try to get what she needs from them. 

JY is going to blow up JS's lies. I am sure JY realized that CW could not have possibly said she would bury the truth and if she did it would only be for everyone else and not JS. He has realized that the only way to make up for what was done to CW is to come clean and take whatever punishment that Halmoni and step dad sat down. The shame is Halmoni may forget for a moment that JY has been a big help to her in helping her find CW and bring her home and YY has nothing to do with this situation at all. JY is doing this as well to stop Halmoni from adopting JS as her daughter as he knows his mom does not deserve it. 

JS over played her hand once again and is going to be very shocked when she realizes that the police now have the note and are investigating. JS is well aware of what will happen when her husband finds out and that is prolly why she is trying to warn YY. Unfortunately she can't protect her children. Just like CW became a victim because of JS's greed for her children her own children will suffer from her actions. CW was an innocent child who was abandoned and now her two innocent children will have to deal with the anger and shame that is coming their way due to JS's actions. 

16 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Just like CW became a victim because of JS's greed for her children her own children will suffer from her actions. CW was an innocent child who was abandoned and now her two innocent children will have to deal with the anger and shame that is coming their way due to JS's actions. 

I agree.  But CW was a 5 year old vs. JY and YY are adults.  A big difference.  The only thing would be both of them will be so ashamed of what their mother did, it would be difficult for them to hide this from the media and the society which would adversely affect the company.  Everyone from the company will be stunned and appalled at the duplicitous behavior of the madam.  How would the employees respect either JY and YY.  

I hope that JS enters the slammer without much more lies and takes her punishment.  As JY said, she needs a break.  Her main reason for even marrying CW dad was to get into the good graces of Halmoni and hence figured out a way just doing that.  For JY it was to have a dad and as a child must have loved it so much but at the same time must have watched his dad pining and weeping for his daughter.  As a dad himself, he is aware since he raised GP by himself.  

As you said, the ex does not know about the turbulence in the household yet.  Once she comes to know, she might step aside and may become pally with CW and try to suck up to her or attack her in order to further her means.  Everybody is looking for the monetary benefit only vs. human compassion and or kindness.  For me her dropping the lawsuit would be great.  But it might not happen until GP experiences something bad.     

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I agree.  But CW was a 5 year old vs. JY and YY are adults.  A big difference.  The only thing would be both of them will be so ashamed of what their mother did, it would be difficult for them to hide this from the media and the society which would adversely affect the company.  Everyone from the company will be stunned and appalled at the duplicitous behavior of the madam.  How would the employees respect either JY and YY.  

I hope that JS enters the slammer without much more lies and takes her punishment.  As JY said, she needs a break.  Her main reason for even marrying CW dad was to get into the good graces of Halmoni and hence figured out a way just doing that.  For JY it was to have a dad and as a child must have loved it so much but at the same time must have watched his dad pining and weeping for his daughter.  As a dad himself, he is aware since he raised GP by himself.  

As you said, the ex does not know about the turbulence in the household yet.  Once she comes to know, she might step aside and may become pally with CW and try to suck up to her or attack her in order to further her means.  Everybody is looking for the monetary benefit only vs. human compassion and or kindness.  For me her dropping the lawsuit would be great.  But it might not happen until GP experiences something bad.     

MY take on the situation after the bomb drops is CW will be the bridge to have JY and YY not suffer so much because of JS's actions. CW will not want JY especially to be mistreated because of his mom nor have her half sister suffer either from the wrath of Halmoni. There was no reason for JS to do what she did and if she is really a mother she will face up to what she did and divorce and go away. But we could see CW after she deals with her own personal troubles give JS a break because she does not want her father to loose his wife and her half sister to loose her mom. 

I am still hoping for a romance arc with JY and CW but I am not sure how that will go if everyone is saying its only 80 episodes instead of 100. 

I think the reduction of 20 episodes will be amply padded by the ubiquitous time leap. 

Somebody would fly to somewhere, maybe the alternate couple. There should be a happy ending of some sort for good people. 

It is difficult for me to accept that a man would stay by the side of a woman who deliberately removed his only daughter from his side, watched him and the Grandmother grieved, and for 33 years did everything to prevent her return. Even in the last few episodes, the evil woman had not repented, at least to herself. But this is KD and the ratings and sentiments of Koreans probably demand a forgiveness all round ending.

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

But we could see CW after she deals with her own personal troubles give JS a break because she does not want her father to loose his wife and her half sister to loose her mom. 

I am still hoping for a romance arc with JY and CW but I am not sure how that will go if everyone is saying its only 80 episodes instead of 100. 

Even if CW deals with her personal troubles with her spouse, I don't want CW to forgive or her be in the midst of them all.  Even though she will be a bridge with Halmoni and JY and YY, I want them removed from the will and JY removed from the registry.  What ever JS wanted for her children, they should not have it.  I want CW dad to remove himself from the equation so that all the inheritance goes to CW and no one else.  

Let both JY and YY work like commoners and live on their own without Halmoni wealth.  That was what caused all this problem.  Halmoni can decide to give away the wealth to a common cause thereby causing to most havoc to JY.  I can still remember JS face when she said, it would only be a matter of time that JY would inherit everything.  

With JY being in the registry, we cannot hope for a romance arc in the series.  Because they will become step siblings and cannot hope for a good ending.  

I do want JS to spend time in the slammer.  She even switched the DNA in the police station.  Isn't that a crime?  Irrespective of CW dad is going to say or JY is going to say, about the note, it is with the cops now.  And once they get wind of this, would she not be arrested.  If CW dad withdraws the case,  would that stop the cops from making a case against her?

From what I am seeing there are only 20 episodes and as I said JY is heading to a new drama right after that.  

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I think the reduction of 20 episodes will be amply padded by the ubiquitous time leap. 

Somebody would fly to somewhere, maybe the alternate couple. There should be a happy ending of some sort for good people. 

It is difficult for me to accept that a man would stay by the side of a woman who deliberately removed his only daughter from his side, watched him and the Grandmother grieved, and for 33 years did everything to prevent her return. Even in the last few episodes, the evil woman had not repented, at least to herself. But this is KD and the ratings and sentiments of Koreans probably demand a forgiveness all round ending.

Time leap would be fine.  I am also hoping for a happy ending.  

Just like you, I have a difficult time accepting that a man would stay by a woman's side when all she has done is traumatize him and his mother in law.  IF YY was not born, all he would have been was a tool to take care of her brood.  I remember the conversation between CW and her dad - CW asking what he would do if it was something that he could not handle, he said that who ever did that needs to be punished since they made them apart for 33 years and about fairness and how he told CW that he is there now and she should not handle anything alone.  JS does not know about it since it was just a conversation between CW, dad and JY.  IF she comes to know about it, will she go to the police station and steal or replace like the DNA?  Can she do that.  Highly possible.  

I am okay with forgiveness in the end, but not as the madam of HS group or not anywhere close to CW.  Once a crook, always a crook.  JS might do something to harm CW again.  So, the best place for JS is in the slammer for 33 years.  

About this author's previous drama -

In a previous drama written by this author, the father who did bad things to his bio daughter is sent to the slammer.  So, I think there is no hesitation there with regards to that.  Also, the love birds from the beginning end up together in the end - I did not like the OTP at all in that drama.  The FL was more suited for the rich guy who was kind and caring and so loving.  But oh well, I like the leads here.  So, hopefully if she follows her pattern, CW would not have to deal with JS and will lead a happy life with JY and GP.

EDIT:

What irked me the most about JS character, is her behavior when they found out CW was dead and they went together to see the (dead) CW.  This character did not even show any remorse and both the grandmother and the father was so overcome with grief, I was so traumatized and hated JS so much.  Her conversation with CW later, the next day was just incomprehensible - telling her that their daughter was dead.  Karma had a different road for her to travel and CW came to see her grandmother just a couple of minutes before she could come home with GP.  If JS was there, she would have blocked it again.  

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I am okay with forgiveness in the end, but not as the madam of HS group or not anywhere close to CW.  Once a crook, always a crook.  JS might do something to harm CW again.  So, the best place for JS is in the slammer for 33 years.

Sadly the statue of limitations has run out and she will not be arrested for abandoning CY 33 years ago. This witch is very lucky. I really hope they abandon her. JS is a disgusting human being . She had the nerve to tell her son that CY has forgiven her and will not tell anyone about it. 

@angelwingssf I hope the writer will do something like the drama you mentioned. She cannot be prosecuted anymore for abandonment or anything criminal related to it, but she tampered police evidence - the DNA. That hopefully will earn her a few years. 

How about another OTP? CW's mum and dad after he divorced 'her'. But poor man, he would be stuck with that terribly annoying little pest, her sister.

There would be some justice if she were imprisoned, but if it means she gets to be forgiven and taken back into the family, that is really no punishment.

Her just dessert is to be separated from her husband and end up in a poor house for the rest of her life. Seeing JY having to work in a quarry or some labour job would definitely see all her efforts are nothing. Although, I don't think he deserves to be punished for her deeds, he did gain a life that came with her deeds, so losing the life of a chaebol puts him where they were 33 years earlier. Of course, it can be argued that without CW's dad, she could have got another chaebol or JY had become successful on his own.

1 hour ago, maribella said:

@angelwingssf I hope the writer will do something like the drama you mentioned. She cannot be prosecuted anymore for abandonment or anything criminal related to it, but she tampered police evidence - the DNA. That hopefully will earn her a few years. 

Tampering evidence is a crime as far as I know.  But without CW's dad not pressing charges, would that be a crime.  I think so because it put the police department look bad in front of a grandmother and parent trying to find their child.  

As you said, the best punishment would be for her children to abandon her, but they are too good natured that they would forgive her  and have a Kumbaya moment.  Does the story that JY was reading to the little girl in the orphanage signaling the events of JS future where the child forgives the step mom?  I hope not.  I will be super angry and will rewrite the rest of the 20 episodes. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :skull:

Are you suggesting CW's bio dad marry her foster mom?  I think she is very much suited for the coach.    The second OTP of CW sister and Shory, it may turn out to be a good one but with a truck load of work, since he is training her well and I think she might change in the end.  Their story line is not interesting to me and would prefer them to just leave them be as workers in the salon.  Don't need to push things that don't make sense just for the sake of doing it.  

I like JC and YY and I think YY would want to separate away.  And I think JC will win the competition and they both will probably live a happy life.  

I am surprised how come they have not paired anyone for JY friend at the office?  Maybe CW cafe' friend? or the design manager - the chameleon?

The rest of the pairing are blah :frown: and don't want to take time to think about them.   

@rubie -  Love all the instagram pics that you post.  Kamshahammida:wub:

5 hours ago, rubie said:

Photos: Park Ye Na (GiPpeum) IG

I don't know why they make all these decorations on people's faces in some of the instagram posts and pictures.  The actors look beautiful without those adorations than with it.  Sometimes it gets confusing with the expressions they make.  The beauty of the young ones are adorable.  

14 hours ago, maribella said:

I think CW's father will have a lot of anger and resentment as will Halmoni. Basically JS was beside them the entire time knowing how they suffered for CY's disappearance and she pretended she knew nothing while acting like she cared and was trying to find her. He will see it as having brought in this woman who in turned harmed his daughter allowing him to miss out on 33 years of her life. Not to mention the shame of having to face Halmoni who will also place blame on him as well. Its his wife and she harmed the last blood relative. There is also the shame to his former wife CY's mom for allowing this woman to come in and hurt their daughter after her death.  It will be very hard for him to forgive her.

JS does not deserve to be forgiven and she should be made to pay for her crimes, but JY and YY are innocent and have nothing to do with what JS did. They should not be punished for what JS did to CY even though she will say it was for JY it was truly for herself and this is an argument I expect someone to bring up.  JY was already accepted as a son of CW's dad so there was no reason for her to do something like this. Halmoni would have eventually warmed up to the boy especially with CY's help so there was no reason for her to abandon CY so her argument there is going to be blown up. And It's for sure that JS will throw this in Halmoni's face wait and see. They will not be able to look at her after she dares to say that Halmoni was mean to JY and she saw it as a way for JY to be accepted. I do not think that JS fully understands what she did. She tried to cut off the roots of Halmoni's and her husbands blood family and replace it with herself and her son. Its just fortunate that she has good children it could be worse and they be just like JS. 

When this comes out it could cause problems perhaps with YY and CW's adopted brothers relationship I think. He loves his Noona and may reconsider the relationship with YY because of JS's actions. If this does happen then I can see YY so angry at her mom all over again for what she has done. 

13 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Even if CW deals with her personal troubles with her spouse, I don't want CW to forgive or her be in the midst of them all.  Even though she will be a bridge with Halmoni and JY and YY, I want them removed from the will and JY removed from the registry.  What ever JS wanted for her children, they should not have it.  I want CW dad to remove himself from the equation so that all the inheritance goes to CW and no one else.  

Let both JY and YY work like commoners and live on their own without Halmoni wealth.  That was what caused all this problem.  Halmoni can decide to give away the wealth to a common cause thereby causing to most havoc to JY.  I can still remember JS face when she said, it would only be a matter of time that JY would inherit everything.  

JY needs to come off the registry anyway in order for CW and him to even be together. I think that it will be both JY and YY who will suggest it. Neither of them are greedy and they may be the ones to suggest this solution. Its the perfect revenge for JS who was coveting something that should not belong to her. If she had just stayed in her lane she would have ended up with her children inheriting as part of the family along with CW but her actions will cause her to loose all she tried to gain for the last 33 years. 

Her additional punishment should be to see JY and CW be together and YY and CW's adopted brother be together. The two things she did not want to happen will. 

13 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

What irked me the most about JS character, is her behavior when they found out CW was dead and they went together to see the (dead) CW.  This character did not even show any remorse and both the grandmother and the father was so overcome with grief, I was so traumatized and hated JS so much.  Her conversation with CW later, the next day was just incomprehensible - telling her that their daughter was dead.  Karma had a different road for her to travel and CW came to see her grandmother just a couple of minutes before she could come home with GP.  If JS was there, she would have blocked it again

That's because JS never wanted CW to come back. She hoped to have her gone for good so her way would be clear for her children and herself. It's why she tried so hard to keep CW away when she saw those clothes and realized the possibility of CW being CY. Then when they mentioned that CW being around could return her memory she really started to panic and tried to have CW sent away abroad to study to keep her from remembering and exposing the truth. JS never felt sorry for what she did to CY and she never will.  Even though JS has been in that family for 33 years and seen the pain and anguish her husband and Halmoni had about CY she never felt bad for what she did. If she truly had felt remorse she would have never have tried to keep CW from coming back. 

Fate and karma fixed JS and made sure that it was her who in the end enabled CW to come back home. All her plotting and planning ended up with her putting the picture in Halmoni's room and allowing CW to see it having them realize it was the missing CY. 

Now all her words and actions in the past will be remembered by Halmoni and her husband once JS exposes what she did. Her excuses then will turn into sinister motives once they realize the clues were in front of them all along they chose not to believe someone so close could do that and they will feel like they had a two faced evil person beside them for all those years. Even if she tries to say she took care of them to make up for it who would want to accept an excuse like that. They would have rather had CY back then accept her fake , planned kindness. 

I think in the end JS will be made to realize how she hurt her own children by her greedy actions. IF she is smart she will accept whatever punishment for tampering with the DNA and anything else she did since she can't be prosecuted for the abandoning anymore due to the statue of limitations. I think divorce and going to jail or leaving are in her future. 

If there is a time jump we may see JY or CW going away and building that dream home they both talked about and then reuniting. 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Her additional punishment should be to see JY and CW be together and YY and CW's adopted brother be together. The two things she did not want to happen will. 

I can understand YY and JC 's case since he is not wealthy, she did not want that union and the way she behaved when she found out that YY was seeing JC.  

Why not JY and CY.  Now with the secret outed, CY will be rich and JY will be poor (assuming? compared to CY and the family unit is anyway broken and JY will not inherit grandma 's wealth), so why does she not want this relationship? 

It will be a constant reminder to her as to how she destroyed a child's life to covet for her own.  That might be the reason as to why she does not want GP to wear the Christmas dress.  She would be constantly reminded of her wrong doing.    

Finally I caught up with all the episodes before the next episodes is on air , Everything is coming to fast for me CW remembering everything, JY putting everything together very quickly & him possibly exposing his mother and her wrongdoing to everyone , what I going to do watching  JY’s mom ‘torturing herself with worry ‘ used to  put me on a relatively good mood all day I enjoyed her suffering :naughty:

She is a cold woman showing no single tears or expression tell she sorry and her not aware the slightest of other feelings, she really show she is a sociopath , but the scene at her mother grave , it was interesting to learn that she grows up in unlovable household, with single  mother that didn’t give her love and happiness she was longing for as a child , wanted to be different from her mother and providing best for her son no matter what , not to be like her mother that allowed her to grow up as fatherless child and probably abused for it that result with a lot of resentment toward her mother , but I still hate her coldness and willingness to stand by and watch an innocent child to suffer for her own gain but I am gonna lie  there is something about her childhood story that that draw a sympathy and almost an understanding, even just in a split second for her , but clearly she got a physiological problem that build up by years and make her mentally ill and  triggers when someone try to hurt her son , for me that explains a lot about her character because she only ever seems to really genuinely and believably show emotions is with her children alone , no one else. 

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Finally I caught up with all the episodes before the next episodes is on air , Everything is coming to fast for me CW remembering everything, JY putting everything together very quickly & him possibly exposing his mother and her wrongdoing to everyone , what I going to do watching  JY’s mom ‘torturing herself with worry ‘ used to  put me on a relatively good mood all day I enjoyed her suffering :naughty:

She is a cold woman showing no single tears or expression tell she sorry or slightest understanding other feelings, she really show she is a sociopath , but the scene at her mother grave , it was interesting to learn that she grows up in unlovable household, with single  mother that didn’t give her love and happiness she was longing for as a child , wanted to be different from her mother and providing best for her son no matter what , not to be like her mother that allowed her to grow up as fatherless child and probably abused for it that result with a lot of resentment toward her mother , but I still hate her coldness and willingness to stand by and watch an innocent child to suffer for her own gain but I am gonna lie  there is something about her childhood story that that draw a sympathy and almost an understanding, even just in a split second for her , but clearly she got a physiological problem that build up by years and make her mentally ill and  triggers when someone try to hurt her son , for me that explains a lot about her character because she only ever seems to really genuinely and believably show emotions is with her children alone , no one else. 

Cool.  Glad you are on board.  

If you want to empathize with her as to growing up as a child without a father, does that not apply to CW too.  In CW case, she had already lost her biological mother ; She made sure that CW lost her mother and father and made her an orphan.  That is wrong.  I can understand her insecurities and how she wanted a father for her son.  Does CW not need a mother, she had a grandmother and she lost everyone.  So, sorry, I cannot empathize with what she did.  If it is one rule for your children and another rule for your husband child, you are already being unfair.  She did wrong <period>. No second word about it.  Looking forward to the next 4 episodes in two days.  

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Cool.  Glad you are on board.  

If you want to empathize with her as to growing up as a child without a father, does that not apply to CW too.  In CW case, she had already lost her biological mother ; She made sure that CW lost her mother and father and made her an orphan.  That is wrong.  I can understand her insecurities and how she wanted a father for her son.  Does CW not need a mother, she had a grandmother and she lost everyone.  So, sorry, I cannot empathize with what she did.  If it is one rule for your children and another rule for your husband child, you are already being unfair.  She did wrong <period>. No second word about it.  Looking forward to the next 4 episodes in two days.  

Me neither ,what she did is wrong but my thoughts was that now we have more information about her childhood story  , I can see she needs help  , doing something as extremely Horrible to another child just for her son to settle into the family and feel part of it something rise a flag for me . 

When I watched how hurt and resentment she showed  her mother for growing up without a father , I thought maybe the idea behind the scene was maybe she’s always been mentally ill , and that she always had that opssission to find father figures to her son , when she find it , she wasn’t prepared to let go of it , what I see is she had to choose either to hurt CW’s grandmother or take CW out of pictures let someone else raise her , that’s  why I said she’s  sick  ,her childhood shadow her decision making what ever it was a wrong or right . 

I could be wrong but for me I see CW had lucky escape  from this monster , if she didn’t do what she did to her I have a feeling CW would have been neglected or harmed , she would take it all on her every time her child would get emotionally hurt the way grandmother was doing to innocent JY  . I wasn’t surprised that CW didn’t call her a mother when she was young girl  , different from JY who called CW’s father a father straight away , she didn’t warm to CW . 

- me too excited and worried about JY he will take on himself to correct his mother wrongdoing, he is a good son . 

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I could be wrong but for me I see CW had lucky escape  from this monster , if she didn’t do what she did to her I have a feeling CW would have been neglected or harmed , she would take it all on her every time her child would get emotionally hurt the way grandmother was doing to innocent JY  . I wasn’t surprised that CW didn’t call her a mother when she was young girl  , different from JY who called CW’s father a father straight away , she didn’t warm to CW . 

Well, this was true for CW.  Even though she lost her father, she gained a mother.  She never warmed up to her stepmom at all calling her Ajumma.  I think deep down she might have differentiated between her child and CW and may be CW sensed it.  Children are good at that.  Or maybe CW and stepmom were fighting for Dad's attention.  Her statement when wearing the pearl necklace was "Will I be as beautiful as you?" gives some kind of hint as to how girls want to look beautiful and want that attention from others and in this case, the dad affection got divided with the step mom and the step son.  Earlier she was the apple of his eye and CW though young must have thought so.  

But with regards to the grandmother, she was CW's 100%.  She did not want to entertain either JS or JY.  Her demeanor says plenty.  I cannot fault her for her behavior as @Ldy Gmerm said, she lost her own and is not happy that the SIL brought on two new additions to the family.  Even though she might not have said it out loud.  On the other hand, I am sure JS would have probably hunted CW dad - since he is a single father with a rich MIL.  That was what JS was aspiring and probably could not come and stay in the big house that easily.  And even after she did come, it must have not been easy to mingle since grandma was a lioness protecting her cub.  

CW is lucky that she met her foster mom who was kind and caring and looked after her even though they did not have much.  She grew up with lots of love and happiness.  Her brother and sister were wonderful growing up.  Cannot say how she would have been if JS had not abandoned her.  She might have been neglected, but grandma is the one with the money string and would not have allowed her to mistreat her.  JS would probably have been thrown out.  Looks at grandma's eyes when JS heads to a room to make a phone call.  Look at her when she wanted to ask CW for the clothes that she wore as a child. Look at her when she wanted to go to the police to find out why they screwed up?  She would not have allowed anything bad to happen to her.  But JY might have grown up with neglect since grandma would not accepted him.  And she has every right not to.  So, I cannot blame her.   

21 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I can understand YY and JC 's case since he is not wealthy, she did not want that union and the way she behaved when she found out that YY was seeing JC.  

Why not JY and CY.  Now with the secret outed, CY will be rich and JY will be poor (assuming? compared to CY and the family unit is anyway broken and JY will not inherit grandma 's wealth), so why does she not want this relationship? 

It will be a constant reminder to her as to how she destroyed a child's life to covet for her own.  That might be the reason as to why she does not want GP to wear the Christmas dress.  She would be constantly reminded of her wrong doing.    

I think JS did not want CY and JY together because of what she did to her. Her biggest fear was CY remembering the past and realizing it was her who abandoned her. You can tell she did not like CY at all and I think its a lot to do with her being the blood heir for Halmoni and well loved. JS wanted JY to be received well into that family and it did not start like that. Its why when JY credits CY as being the person who helped him adjust to that new environment JS tells him that is not true or not to say that. 

JS could tell that her son liked CY a bit more than siblings and that was a fear for her. JY would have to remove himself from the registry in order to be with CY and I am sure he would do it but then all of her work for the last 33 years would be in vain. That is why I think JY and CY being together anyway and JY asking to be removed from the registry is the perfect punishment for her. She did all of that and did not get what she wanted in the end. Her son ends up without a father on paper and they did not get anything from the family. 

Now I know that CY's father and Halmoni after they calm down and CY talks to them will realize that JY nor YY are at fault. They will still have their jobs and I do not think they will tell the company that they are not part of the family either unless the scandal breaks of what JS did. In the end if CY and JS are able to be together he will still benefit as her husband but that was never his goal. 

20 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

This is something that I mentioned before. CW was really fortunate that JS decided to abandoned her in a area with a lot of Ahjumma's as well as leaving a note in her purse to "raise her well" it could have been much worse and JS could have decided to abandon her in a remote area or kill her out right or CW found the wrong type of people who did something worse to her. 

Instead she managed to have the milk lady find her and she ended up with a good family and raised well. She may have had to work a lot and ended up with a horrible mother in law, brother in law and lazy hubby but her early years were for the most part happy after her abandonment. 

16 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I think deep down she might have differentiated between her child and CW and may be CW sensed it.  Children are good at that.  Or maybe CW and stepmom were fighting for Dad's attention. 

I think this is also true. In her mind she wanted a father for her son and she felt possibly that CW would not allow her son to have that as long as she was around. She wanted her son to have that close relationship with the father and Halmoni so she got rid of her. She never thought that the man could be shared. I am sure as a child CY may have felt those negative emotions as well and that is why "Eomma" was never used by her. Even though JS acted nice kids can tell certain things instinctively. 

16 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

But with regards to the grandmother, she was CW's 100%.  She did not want to entertain either JS or JY.  Her demeanor says plenty.  I cannot fault her for her behavior as @Ldy Gmerm said, she lost her own and is not happy that the SIL brought on two new additions to the family.  Even though she might not have said it out loud.  On the other hand, I am sure JS would have probably hunted CW dad - since he is a single father with a rich MIL.  That was what JS was aspiring and probably could not come and stay in the big house that easily.  And even after she did come, it must have not been easy to mingle since grandma was a lioness protecting her cub.  

JS never tried to see it from Halmoni's perspective. How would this woman feel to have a new woman and child step into a spot her own daughter had to leave early vacant. One instance of Halmoni telling JY not to touch stuff in the house and she decided to abandon CY. If she did not like it so much she should have never stalked CY's dad and intentionally married him nor stayed in Halmoni's house. She could have tried to convince her hubby to live independently but CY would have stayed with her Halmoni. Not sure if he would have done it since his daughter was the only tie left of his late wife but she did not have to do what she did. What JS wanted was for her son to be fully accepted like he was born into the family and for him to get his hands on the riches that he truly did not have any right to. Whatever JY would have gotten now would have been given because Halmoni loved him and saw how good he was but JS's actions are going to loose that for him and YY. 

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

If she did not like it so much she should have never stalked CY's dad and intentionally married him nor stayed in Halmoni's house.

She wanted to come into this household and be accepted like it was something normal.  She would have pegged him with $ signs on both her eyes, nose, throat and tongue.  She wanted to set roots in this family like JY was her grandson and she her daughter.  With CW being there, it is not possible for her to be accepted  and JY either to the extent that she has with CW gone.  Halmoni would have accepted JY, but not like how she relies on him and shares her worries and stuff.  She would have kept him at arm's length and JS wanted more than that.  That is the reason why she disposed off CW and made sure to guilt trip Halmoni having lost her only grand-daughter.  

Archived