Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

7 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

That is what I am doubting too.  But they need to get this in the open for the divorces and the success of CW,  probably the healing love of CW and JY - who is already traumatized by his mother's duplicitous behavior.  

In this drama was there any such previews that you could think of?  I don't and the previews have been straight forward.  

Just have to wait and see if it is a dream or reality.  

It does not matter what her background was - what she did was wrong.  How can she tell her mother on her grave that she did not let her know who her father was?  CW, JC and JA also did not have a father, but grew up just fine.  Where does she get off complaining about it and how she wanted a father for her son?  

In today's episode, during the conversation with JY, Stepmom says that she could not enter this house and the reason she abandoned CW was she wanted the grandmother to accept JY.  It was not about the father anymore for JY which she has been telling all along, but about him (JY) inheriting her(grandma's) wealth.  That is the reason why she came to the house.  Otherwise, I guess she would have a home somewhere else.  It is all about the money.  

She is so slippery, never short of lies. When the father caught her and CW, she  drummed up lies with great ease. CW was looking at her unbelievingly. 

Even if the timeline is only one or two days, they are slotting CW and her husband with his family scenes, even the lawyer and his ex girl scenes, JY and ex wife scenes.... 

• Like 3

January 27, 2019

"My Healing Love" Jung Ae-ri Kneels to So Yoo-jin

Source: Heraldcorp via HanCinema.net

photo1032370.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC weekend drama "My Healing Love", Im Chi-woo (So Yoo-jin) recovered her memory.

Im Chi-woo asked Heo Song-joo (Jung Ae-ri) why she left her. Heo Song-joo said, "Chi-woo, please forget. It's all in the past now". Im Chi-woo said, "I am going to tell grandmother. Who abandoned me? I have to tell her for her sake".

Heo Song-joo said, "Yes, it was me. It was a mistake". Im Chi-woo argued back, "Do you know how scary it is for a 5 year-old to lose her family? Do you have any idea how scared I was? But you call that a mistake?" Heo Song-joo explained that she looked for Chi-woo everyday ever since she lost her, Im Soo-woo said, "You didn't look for me to find me. You wanted to stop me from coming back home. Tell my father and grandmother that. Then leave. I can't care to watch you pretending to be a good person". Heo Song-joo said, "I lived 33 years begging you for forgiveness. I couldn't sleep because I thought I heard you cry. I wasn't at ease all this while".

Im Chi-woo asked, "I've lived 33 years without a family and now are you telling me you're the victim?" Heo Song-joo got on her knees and begged, "I am so sorry. I will pay you back in any way. Please let this go just once. Please". Im Chi-woo added, "I gave you a chance, but you ignored it". Heo song-joo kept begging, "Not Jin-yoo and Yi-yoo. They can't know this. I will leave or die if you tell me to. Please don't tell them".

• Like 5

JS is a mess and JY saw it. Unfortunately for her she has a sweet and loving son who is very smart and managed to put all the clues together and realized what she did in half a day. JS was not sorry it was just as CW said she was more worried about CW coming back and exposing who abandoned her and JS also realized it as well later. Lies upon lies from this woman's mouth. One min its she just wanted a father for her son. Next at her mothers grave she wanted roots for herself and her son. Then she tells JS she did it because JS was being mistreated by Halmoni and felt they would never be able to take root in that family if CY was still there.  Come on lets just say what it was JS wanted her child and/or children to be the only ones in that family favored by Halmoni who had the money strings. So much so she tried to cut the roots off of Halmoni's family. Its sad because the same way it took time for Halmoni to warm up to JY after CW was gone she would have eventually did the same thing if CY was still in the family. There is no way Halmoni would have continued to be mean with CY still there. JS never thought of how it would be for Halmoni to have her son in law marry again and to a woman with a child when her own daughter is gone. She took a few incidents and decided to do something so evil. JS only thought of her child and herself never about CW or that family.

We can just call it what it was greed. JS was willing to abandon that child for her own personal motives.She claimed that she was worried and tried to go back and find her? Looked for her over the years? If she really felt remorse she never would have acted on that desire in the first place! Did she really think her son would be ok with that? How could he look CW, Halmoni and step dad in the face knowing what his mom did? CW was the first one to truly welcome him into that family and his mom abandoned her and changed her life! There is no way he could endure that. He was so ashamed when he learned that CW knew the truth as well.

So I am not surprised that he realized his mom would not do the right thing. I am also not surprised by how sad he was to learn that CW knows who did it as well. It explained a lot to him in that moment as to why CW was so strange and went back to her in laws. For JY knowing that CW is prolly pulling away due to his mother after his step father and Halmoni just found her is not acceptable so I can see why this man would never hide the truth and in the preview we see him on his knees saying sorry and telling that it was his mother. Especially now that Halmoni has said she was going to adopt his mom as her daughter. His mom does not deserve that right after what she did and he had to stop that from happening. JS made her own bed now she needs to lie in it and accept the repercussions. JY knew that once he learned his step dad has involved the police with the note things are going to get ugly. He is trying to help his mom but she is being stubborn so he will take on the responsibility to tell the truth. What's sad is he will end up a target because JS will not do the right thing. She pulled her children into her mess. 

JS in the preview is telling YY some explosive things are about to happen in the family. She is prolly warning her to step back and do not get involved. Its foolish for her to even think that YY wont be implicated in some way. Both her children will be tainted by what she did. The question i have is once they learn the truth and realize that CW remembered as well will they follow through and send JS to jail opening up a scandal that will hurt the company and the reputation or will JS be forced to leave and divorce? CW wanted her to tell the truth and leave and not effect JY and YY but JS did not do that.  

In my opinion this is a good time for the truth to come out. There is no way JY and CW can be together later possibly until this is out and everyone has had time to process it. Also for CW to be able to convince her Halmoni and father that JY and YY are not responsible and should not be treated badly because of it. I can also see her possibly telling her father that although the woman did it she was dedicated to the family for 33 years. Its going to be interesting to see how this plays out. 

Lazy hubby is gearing up to blow up very soon. Every one keeps talking about CW's bio family and you can tell he wants no part of it. He is going to be the one to tell the truth very soon or CW will see him and he will have no choice but to do it. As it stands now he is a selfish little twit and does not care about CW anyway so I hope they clear this relationship up fast. The whole time CW needed him he was out all night with his so called friend! This woman is a mess as well telling his mom she won't stop being friends with him. She could care less about his wife even if its just friendly. I think its more than that and both wont see it until CW catches them and learns this is who he has been with only then will the twerp admit he likes someone else and has been running around with her. His brother has warned him about the woman's divorce case it would serve them right if she lost that case because of her careless actions with lazy boy. It just shows that they are both of the same mindset and age group. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Lazy hubby is gearing up to blow up very soon. Every one keeps talking about CW's bio family and you can tell he wants no part of it. He is going to be the one to tell the truth very soon or CW will see him and he will have no choice but to do it. As it stands now he is a selfish little twit and does not care about CW anyway so I hope they clear this relationship up fast. The whole time CW needed him he was out all night with his so called friend! This woman is a mess as well telling his mom she won't stop being friends with him. She could care less about his wife even if its just friendly. I think its more than that and both wont see it until CW catches them and learns this is who he has been with only then will the twerp admit he likes someone else and has been running around with her. His brother has warned him about the woman's divorce case it would serve them right if she lost that case because of her careless actions with lazy boy. It just shows that they are both of the same mindset and age group. 

Well said chingu @Ldy Gmerm.... Lazy hubby doesn’t love CW. He is never there for her but he will always put the other woman first. He has never done that for CW. He is as selfish as his mother and brother are. All three think of themselves at least lazy hubby doesn’t crave money and power. 

You know, I wonder what kind of job does Lazy hubby’s girlfriend has. Since she has her own apartment and it doesn’t look like they will be poor if Norge get divorces. He shows no remorse for cheating because he is just to dumb to know he has to be sorry. I also wonder will they even get married after they both become single. I have to say that witch is pathetic. She is pathetic because she is stalking him. Smh smh smh 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Well said chingu @Ldy Gmerm.... Lazy hubby doesn’t love CW. He is never there for her but he will always put the other woman first. He has never done that for CW. He is as selfish as his mother and brother are. All three think of themselves at least lazy hubby doesn’t crave money and power. 

You know, I wonder what kind of job does Lazy hubby’s girlfriend has. Since she has her own apartment and it doesn’t look like they will be poor if Norge get divorces. He shows no remorse for cheating because he is just to dumb to know he has to be sorry. I also wonder will they even get married after they both become single. I have to say that witch is pathetic. She is pathetic because she is stalking him. Smh smh smh 

Everyone can see what Lazy hubby is doing is cheating. He may not have done the deed yet but emotionally he has left his marriage and is invested in this so called "Friend". He is the only one who is unaware that he is hurting his wife by his actions. His brother has warned him and his mother and although they are doing it for the wrong reasons they are trying to stop a huge problem. JY has warned him twice and he still does not get it. If it was really on the up and up he would never lie to CW about where he has been he would tell her. He is insensitive and disrespectful to CW. 

You can tell he does not love her because he would have taken better care of CW for the last 8 years instead of her taking care of his immature behind. I am just waiting for him to totally loose it and yell at CW outing his own mess. Completely showing her he  no longer loves her. I hope its soon. I am sick of seeing him. 

I can see her father in law not knowing what to do and how to face CW's dad when this blows up. 

Edit:

The way I see it Lazy hubby is a spoiled little boy. The  min that CW started on the path to find her own family he started to pull away. Once she found her family and no longer was running herself ragged over him he started to pull away. Her staying at their house instead of being around to be used by him and abused by his mother made him stop all pretense. What he wanted was her to cater to him again to take care of him and baby him. Instead what he got was her family standing up to protect her. He could no longer treat her the way he did before. 

When she had that make over and went on stage he could see the CW her used for 8 years was no longer around anymore. Given her Halmoni dictating certain things and JY standing around watching him and warning him he could no longer use her like he once did. 

This is why pressure from his mom and brother are going to make what he is doing come to light. He will be insensitive and hateful to CW when it happens I bet before he realizes what he did. By that time he will realize he no longer loves her and is in love with that woman. This will hurt CW although I feel like deep down she can see her marriage is no longer what it once was. 

• Like 3

the past few episodes has been good, it's nice to see that mother suffer after what she had done.

i really hope they don't forgive her, but somehow the family might but things may never be the same. I have a hunch grandma might even collapse or something.

Also want CW hubby to get busted by her, I can't believe he does not call what he is doing as cheating! even his own family thinks so!

A breath of fresh air here is YY and JC, i they look so sweet together! 

• Like 4

On 1/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

For JY knowing that CW is prolly pulling away due to his mother after his step father and Halmoni just found her is not acceptable so I can see why this man would never hide the truth and in the preview we see him on his knees saying sorry and telling that it was his mother.

For JY - CW is not just somebody.  She is someone who cared for him as a child and a crush all his college life and meeting her after 15 years, his heart still pines for her.  The minute his mother told him that CW knows, he probably remembered how she was asking if she behaved bad with his mother when she was young and how she was pulling away from her father and grandmother and went to her in-laws place to avoid putting on a fake face to the perpetrator.   Seeing  how cool JS was when CW came back the next day and wanted her to rest and not go to the styling class with her grandmother, CW wanted her to fess up and so set up an impromptu date.  JS cannot handle CW being there and taken care of.  She did not regret her abandoning CW.  Her trying to die was to make CW feel bad if she confesses.  I could see the smile of relief after she came home and fell on the bed. 

JS is evil and selfish and wants all the riches to go to her children.  She is not aware of the note that was handed to the police which CW's dad got it from CW.   If she did, I don't know what other prank she would pull.  She will deny it to the end. 

Since JY put it together, she has no choice but to confess to him.    I was surprised that it was so quick.  I am glad he is doing the right thing.  This will definitely blow up on both JY and YY and both will be the recipient of halmoni wrath.  The father will not be able to say anything or support them.  I would want JS to be arrested - and made to suffer for 33 years in prison - as to how she made halmoni suffer.  

@lee-chan I want JS to suffer more.  This is no suffering.  She is still trying to act as the victim saying she did it for her survival when actually it was because of her greed.  

3 hours ago, lee-chan said:

Also want CW hubby to get busted by her, I can't believe he does not call what he is doing as cheating! even his own family thinks so!

Time to clean up all the messes in CW life.  I hope she takes a vacation in a desert, digs up the hole that she is talking about and get some balance in her life.  They are a crappy family (- FIL).  They are still not aware of the fact that he has fixed himself.  

On 1/28/2019 at 6:13 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

This is why pressure from his mom and brother are going to make what he is doing come to light. He will be insensitive and hateful to CW when it happens I bet before he realizes what he did. By that time he will realize he no longer loves her and is in love with that woman. This will hurt CW although I feel like deep down she can see her marriage is no longer what it once was. 

It is high time.  I am tired of seeing him doing this to CW.  I think JY will probably catch him and / or he will blow up big time.  CW will feel so offended and humiliated that he cheated her for 8 years and will be angry and mad.  She has her grandmother's spine and her father's kind and caring character in her and will stand up to it.  Once CW family knows, that is end of HS group for the MIL from hell.  FIL will be so ashamed to face CW 's dad.  

EDIT

Now that JY has seen how his mother abandoned and treated her husband's child, will JY go back to his ex.  Would it cause him to think that most women will be like his mother and would only want her children be in the family?  Would he even pursue a love with CY after everything blows up?  Or would CY want to be with JY knowing everything ?

• Like 3

On 1/30/2019 at 11:51 AM, angelwingssf said:

JS is evil and selfish and wants all the riches to go to her children.  She is not aware of the note that was handed to the police which CW's dad got it from CW.   If she did, I don't know what other prank she would pull.  She will deny it to the end. 

She was just so good at lying. When JY confronted her, she said CW agreed to bury it. I heard CW saying that she had not decided when to tell the family, in the meantime the evil woman needs to be en garde all the time for revelation from her. 

I don't see any glimmer of  a chance of JY going back to his ex wife. He seemed to be irritated by her. But with almost 40 episodes left, who knows?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I don't see any glimmer of  a chance of JY going back to his ex wife. He seemed to be irritated by her. But with almost 40 episodes left, who knows?

There are only 20 episodes left.  Asianwiki, and mydramalist also has it at 80 episodes.  We are down to the last 20.  That would be 5 more weeks.  After that our lead is acting in another drama right away,  I saw a picture of him in turquoise coat and eyeliners and curly hair.   

About him going to his EX - There is a possibility though slim, but they may work out something to have GP visit her as her request, but I think the ex will reject it, since she wants the money strings that would come with JY unaware of what is happening in their home.  I think the grand mother might cut the strings to both JY and YY from the will and may be her son in law too and the only one who inherits it would be CY.  This way his ex will just cause more havoc and leave.  

JS has lived her life lying about one thing or the other.  They say, when you tell one lie, in-order to keep that lie the truth, you will have to weave a web of lies.  And for those lies, you will have to weave another web.  It is a vicious cycle.  Wait, in the next episode she might even try to put her son down and lie about him lying.  All the paths are closing in on her.  This is the reason why as you said, she has to be on guard all the time of what anyone would say or do near the grandma.  I am waiting for Lawyer Oh to show up 

• Like 3

I can't see JY going back to the ex. I also think that Halmoni will want JY and YY out of the will or family based on what JS did. IF that happens I can see JY not upset as he feels so guilty for what CW went through because of his mom. For him it was never about profit anyway. But if the ex finds out that JY will not only inherit nothing but is on the outs with Halmoni she may just drop her lawsuit and cut her losses as she has nothing to gain now and no chance of getting any money or support out of the family as JY is out of favor. Her goal was to get support to help her family save her company in hopes her dad will get well but without that she gains nothing from continuing to try to get the child and pull in JY. I do not see her really caring for JY or the child they are both tools for her to try to get what she needs from them. 

JY is going to blow up JS's lies. I am sure JY realized that CW could not have possibly said she would bury the truth and if she did it would only be for everyone else and not JS. He has realized that the only way to make up for what was done to CW is to come clean and take whatever punishment that Halmoni and step dad sat down. The shame is Halmoni may forget for a moment that JY has been a big help to her in helping her find CW and bring her home and YY has nothing to do with this situation at all. JY is doing this as well to stop Halmoni from adopting JS as her daughter as he knows his mom does not deserve it. 

JS over played her hand once again and is going to be very shocked when she realizes that the police now have the note and are investigating. JS is well aware of what will happen when her husband finds out and that is prolly why she is trying to warn YY. Unfortunately she can't protect her children. Just like CW became a victim because of JS's greed for her children her own children will suffer from her actions. CW was an innocent child who was abandoned and now her two innocent children will have to deal with the anger and shame that is coming their way due to JS's actions. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Just like CW became a victim because of JS's greed for her children her own children will suffer from her actions. CW was an innocent child who was abandoned and now her two innocent children will have to deal with the anger and shame that is coming their way due to JS's actions. 

I agree.  But CW was a 5 year old vs. JY and YY are adults.  A big difference.  The only thing would be both of them will be so ashamed of what their mother did, it would be difficult for them to hide this from the media and the society which would adversely affect the company.  Everyone from the company will be stunned and appalled at the duplicitous behavior of the madam.  How would the employees respect either JY and YY.  

I hope that JS enters the slammer without much more lies and takes her punishment.  As JY said, she needs a break.  Her main reason for even marrying CW dad was to get into the good graces of Halmoni and hence figured out a way just doing that.  For JY it was to have a dad and as a child must have loved it so much but at the same time must have watched his dad pining and weeping for his daughter.  As a dad himself, he is aware since he raised GP by himself.  

As you said, the ex does not know about the turbulence in the household yet.  Once she comes to know, she might step aside and may become pally with CW and try to suck up to her or attack her in order to further her means.  Everybody is looking for the monetary benefit only vs. human compassion and or kindness.  For me her dropping the lawsuit would be great.  But it might not happen until GP experiences something bad.     

• Like 4

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I agree.  But CW was a 5 year old vs. JY and YY are adults.  A big difference.  The only thing would be both of them will be so ashamed of what their mother did, it would be difficult for them to hide this from the media and the society which would adversely affect the company.  Everyone from the company will be stunned and appalled at the duplicitous behavior of the madam.  How would the employees respect either JY and YY.  

I hope that JS enters the slammer without much more lies and takes her punishment.  As JY said, she needs a break.  Her main reason for even marrying CW dad was to get into the good graces of Halmoni and hence figured out a way just doing that.  For JY it was to have a dad and as a child must have loved it so much but at the same time must have watched his dad pining and weeping for his daughter.  As a dad himself, he is aware since he raised GP by himself.  

As you said, the ex does not know about the turbulence in the household yet.  Once she comes to know, she might step aside and may become pally with CW and try to suck up to her or attack her in order to further her means.  Everybody is looking for the monetary benefit only vs. human compassion and or kindness.  For me her dropping the lawsuit would be great.  But it might not happen until GP experiences something bad.     

MY take on the situation after the bomb drops is CW will be the bridge to have JY and YY not suffer so much because of JS's actions. CW will not want JY especially to be mistreated because of his mom nor have her half sister suffer either from the wrath of Halmoni. There was no reason for JS to do what she did and if she is really a mother she will face up to what she did and divorce and go away. But we could see CW after she deals with her own personal troubles give JS a break because she does not want her father to loose his wife and her half sister to loose her mom. 

I am still hoping for a romance arc with JY and CW but I am not sure how that will go if everyone is saying its only 80 episodes instead of 100. 

• Like 4

I think the reduction of 20 episodes will be amply padded by the ubiquitous time leap. 

Somebody would fly to somewhere, maybe the alternate couple. There should be a happy ending of some sort for good people. 

It is difficult for me to accept that a man would stay by the side of a woman who deliberately removed his only daughter from his side, watched him and the Grandmother grieved, and for 33 years did everything to prevent her return. Even in the last few episodes, the evil woman had not repented, at least to herself. But this is KD and the ratings and sentiments of Koreans probably demand a forgiveness all round ending.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

But we could see CW after she deals with her own personal troubles give JS a break because she does not want her father to loose his wife and her half sister to loose her mom. 

I am still hoping for a romance arc with JY and CW but I am not sure how that will go if everyone is saying its only 80 episodes instead of 100. 

Even if CW deals with her personal troubles with her spouse, I don't want CW to forgive or her be in the midst of them all.  Even though she will be a bridge with Halmoni and JY and YY, I want them removed from the will and JY removed from the registry.  What ever JS wanted for her children, they should not have it.  I want CW dad to remove himself from the equation so that all the inheritance goes to CW and no one else.  

Let both JY and YY work like commoners and live on their own without Halmoni wealth.  That was what caused all this problem.  Halmoni can decide to give away the wealth to a common cause thereby causing to most havoc to JY.  I can still remember JS face when she said, it would only be a matter of time that JY would inherit everything.  

With JY being in the registry, we cannot hope for a romance arc in the series.  Because they will become step siblings and cannot hope for a good ending.  

I do want JS to spend time in the slammer.  She even switched the DNA in the police station.  Isn't that a crime?  Irrespective of CW dad is going to say or JY is going to say, about the note, it is with the cops now.  And once they get wind of this, would she not be arrested.  If CW dad withdraws the case,  would that stop the cops from making a case against her?

From what I am seeing there are only 20 episodes and as I said JY is heading to a new drama right after that.  

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I think the reduction of 20 episodes will be amply padded by the ubiquitous time leap. 

Somebody would fly to somewhere, maybe the alternate couple. There should be a happy ending of some sort for good people. 

It is difficult for me to accept that a man would stay by the side of a woman who deliberately removed his only daughter from his side, watched him and the Grandmother grieved, and for 33 years did everything to prevent her return. Even in the last few episodes, the evil woman had not repented, at least to herself. But this is KD and the ratings and sentiments of Koreans probably demand a forgiveness all round ending.

Time leap would be fine.  I am also hoping for a happy ending.  

Just like you, I have a difficult time accepting that a man would stay by a woman's side when all she has done is traumatize him and his mother in law.  IF YY was not born, all he would have been was a tool to take care of her brood.  I remember the conversation between CW and her dad - CW asking what he would do if it was something that he could not handle, he said that who ever did that needs to be punished since they made them apart for 33 years and about fairness and how he told CW that he is there now and she should not handle anything alone.  JS does not know about it since it was just a conversation between CW, dad and JY.  IF she comes to know about it, will she go to the police station and steal or replace like the DNA?  Can she do that.  Highly possible.  

I am okay with forgiveness in the end, but not as the madam of HS group or not anywhere close to CW.  Once a crook, always a crook.  JS might do something to harm CW again.  So, the best place for JS is in the slammer for 33 years.  

About this author's previous drama -

In a previous drama written by this author, the father who did bad things to his bio daughter is sent to the slammer.  So, I think there is no hesitation there with regards to that.  Also, the love birds from the beginning end up together in the end - I did not like the OTP at all in that drama.  The FL was more suited for the rich guy who was kind and caring and so loving.  But oh well, I like the leads here.  So, hopefully if she follows her pattern, CW would not have to deal with JS and will lead a happy life with JY and GP.

EDIT:

What irked me the most about JS character, is her behavior when they found out CW was dead and they went together to see the (dead) CW.  This character did not even show any remorse and both the grandmother and the father was so overcome with grief, I was so traumatized and hated JS so much.  Her conversation with CW later, the next day was just incomprehensible - telling her that their daughter was dead.  Karma had a different road for her to travel and CW came to see her grandmother just a couple of minutes before she could come home with GP.  If JS was there, she would have blocked it again.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I am okay with forgiveness in the end, but not as the madam of HS group or not anywhere close to CW.  Once a crook, always a crook.  JS might do something to harm CW again.  So, the best place for JS is in the slammer for 33 years.

Sadly the statue of limitations has run out and she will not be arrested for abandoning CY 33 years ago. This witch is very lucky. I really hope they abandon her. JS is a disgusting human being . She had the nerve to tell her son that CY has forgiven her and will not tell anyone about it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@angelwingssf I hope the writer will do something like the drama you mentioned. She cannot be prosecuted anymore for abandonment or anything criminal related to it, but she tampered police evidence - the DNA. That hopefully will earn her a few years. 

How about another OTP? CW's mum and dad after he divorced 'her'. But poor man, he would be stuck with that terribly annoying little pest, her sister.

There would be some justice if she were imprisoned, but if it means she gets to be forgiven and taken back into the family, that is really no punishment.

Her just dessert is to be separated from her husband and end up in a poor house for the rest of her life. Seeing JY having to work in a quarry or some labour job would definitely see all her efforts are nothing. Although, I don't think he deserves to be punished for her deeds, he did gain a life that came with her deeds, so losing the life of a chaebol puts him where they were 33 years earlier. Of course, it can be argued that without CW's dad, she could have got another chaebol or JY had become successful on his own.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

@angelwingssf I hope the writer will do something like the drama you mentioned. She cannot be prosecuted anymore for abandonment or anything criminal related to it, but she tampered police evidence - the DNA. That hopefully will earn her a few years. 

Tampering evidence is a crime as far as I know.  But without CW's dad not pressing charges, would that be a crime.  I think so because it put the police department look bad in front of a grandmother and parent trying to find their child.  

As you said, the best punishment would be for her children to abandon her, but they are too good natured that they would forgive her  and have a Kumbaya moment.  Does the story that JY was reading to the little girl in the orphanage signaling the events of JS future where the child forgives the step mom?  I hope not.  I will be super angry and will rewrite the rest of the 20 episodes. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :skull:

Are you suggesting CW's bio dad marry her foster mom?  I think she is very much suited for the coach.    The second OTP of CW sister and Shory, it may turn out to be a good one but with a truck load of work, since he is training her well and I think she might change in the end.  Their story line is not interesting to me and would prefer them to just leave them be as workers in the salon.  Don't need to push things that don't make sense just for the sake of doing it.  

I like JC and YY and I think YY would want to separate away.  And I think JC will win the competition and they both will probably live a happy life.  

I am surprised how come they have not paired anyone for JY friend at the office?  Maybe CW cafe' friend? or the design manager - the chameleon?

The rest of the pairing are blah :frown: and don't want to take time to think about them.   

@rubie -  Love all the instagram pics that you post.  Kamshahammida:wub:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rubie said:

Photos: Park Ye Na (GiPpeum) IG

I don't know why they make all these decorations on people's faces in some of the instagram posts and pictures.  The actors look beautiful without those adorations than with it.  Sometimes it gets confusing with the expressions they make.  The beauty of the young ones are adorable.  

• Like 3