Broadcast station: MBC

Genre: Drama, Romance, Family

Episodes: 80

Airdate: October 14th, 2018 - March 3rd, 2019

Airtime: Sundays @ 20:45 KST

Directed by: Kim Sung Yong

Written by: Won Young Ok

Synopsis:

It is a story will follow the rise and eventual success of a woman comes from an underprivileged background. My healing love is due to premiere in late September on MBC.

Cast:

So Yoo Jin as Im Chi Woo

1_soyj_1.jpg

Yeon Jung Hoon as Choi Jin Yoo

1_yeunjh.jpg

Yoon Jong Hoon as Park Wan Seung

1_yunjh.jpg

cast_v2.jpg

Source: dramabeans

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기 - Yeon Jung Hoon & So Yoo Jin - Sundays @ 20:45 KST - Premiers in October
  • Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for starting this thread, @0ly40
I like Yeon Jung Hoon, and looking forward to this drama because of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~

c2309c5780fa42e191c3421cd9599794.jpeg?s=

So Yoo Jin, Yeon Jung Hoon, Yoon Jong Hoon, And More Gather For Script Reading Of New Family Drama

Upcoming MBC drama “My Healing Love” (working title) has released photos from its first script reading.

“My Healing Love” is a sentimental family drama about Im Chi Woo, a woman who never wanted to be a kind daughter, daughter-in-law, and wife, but is sacrificed by her family to become the “National Team Member’s Top Class Super Wonder Woman,” and Choi Jin Yoo, who finds his family a luxury, trying to find happiness.

This is a collaborative work between director Kim Sung Yong and writer Won Young Ok that will have viewers laughing and crying with its relatable scenes.

The script reading took place in August with director Kim Sung Yong and writer Won Young Ok, along with actors So Yoo Jin, Yeon Jung Hoon, Yoon Jong Hoon, Park Hyo Jung, Kim Chang Wan, Kil Yong Woo, Jung Ae Ri, Park Joon Geum, Hwang Young Hee. Although it was the actors’ first time meeting each other, they were able to take in their characters perfectly and work well together in just four hours.

My-Healing-Love-768x768.jpg

In particular, the actors’ solid acting skills combined with writer Won Young Ok’s witty script had the cast continuously laughing. Along with the mighty acting of the middle-aged actors, rookie actors such as Lim Kang Sung, Kwon So Hyun, Lee Do Gyeom, Kang Da Hyun, and So Joo Hyun, comedian Shim Jin Hwa, and Mighty Mouth’s Shorry J will add on to the excitement surrounding the drama.

So Yoo Jin will play Im Chi Woo, a woman who spends all day caring for her family. She is a woman who says kind things, but doesn’t get attached to things too quickly. She’s also a tough woman with a hot temperament that explodes when it needs to. Im Chi Woo, who had habitually sacrificed her life for peace in the family, now declares her “family withdrawal” with ambition.

Making her small-screen comeback in two years, Soo Yoo Jin stated, “I think ‘My Healing Love’ is a wonderful drama that can heal one’s life. I want to work on this project happily with everyone until the end. I would also like if the viewers became happy through ‘My Healing Love.'”

Yeon Jung Hoon plays Choi Jin Yoo, a man who still feels hurt after a failed marriage, but tries to live a brighter and stronger life for his daughter. Though he is a high-spirited and cheerful person who enjoys challenges, conflicts begin to arise as the nightmare of reality rises before him.

Playing a soft, but resolute character, Yeon Jung Hoon stated, “I’m very happy to work on this great project with great people. The atmosphere at the script reading was amazing and it ended well, so I’m excited to start shooting. I hope we can film in good health and happiness. Please support me in ‘My Healing Love.'”

Yoon Jong Hoon, who is loved for his ever-changing roles in every project he does, will return as Im Chi Woo’s immature younger husband Park Wan Seung. Park Wan Seung, who runs a food truck, is the main culprit behind the cause of Im Chi Woo’s growing anxiety. He has no sense of responsibility, tact, nor patience, and is often creating accidents.

Yoon Jong Hoon, who led a fun atmosphere with his unique charm during the script reading, remarked, “It is an honor to work with such great teachers and actors.” He was also impressed by the actors who acted as if they were actually filming. He continued, “While loving the character Park Wang Seung, I will work hard with the production team to the end.”

The production staff stated, “We will work with the great actors and staff to create a wonderful work that will win over viewers’ sympathy. Please look forward to this family drama that will have you feeling the preciousness of those closest to you.”
MBC’s “My Healing Love” is set to premiere in October, following the broadcast of “The Rich Son.”

source

• 2 weeks later...

The teaser looks lovely. :heart:

The trailer is very literal, but I love that. It gives me the vives/feelings of hope, of being searching and looking for something, becoming sad and losing one's hope but still, continuing with our life... and at the end of our crossroads, that we will find what we were looking for (be it love, freedom, happiness, friendship, happiness, etc.)

The teaser matchs the title and the feeling/overall tone. I pray that there will be raws and subs for this drama.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기 - Sundays @ 20:45 KST - Premieres TONIGHT
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기 - Sundays @ 20:45 KST

I have been disappointed lately by interesting and unique themes but getting all the blahs and sheer boredom as the episodes increase.

The lost heiress theme is so flogged by KD, I hope this one will have an interesting twist. The actress was endearing in Five family ( five enough?)

Does anyone know how many episodes there are?

edit:

I am trying to figure out the relationship between the OTP if she is the lost grand daughter. They are step siblings? :o another spanner in the works.

I must be the only one watching this show:huh:

It has been predictable for the first 5-6 episodes. A noble idiot female lead but she is becoming a bit fiesty in episodes 7-8. Then there is the oh so nice smiling male lead and his equally supportive happy close family - albeit with step relationships. The pushy nasty MIL played by the weird woman in Jagkyo brothers and the truely annoying sister who stole from her own mother. I have seen these characters many times before. The show is picking up with more dirt and conflicts. The sweet DIL, male lead’s mother is now showing her true colours. The preview shows that she is going to prevent Gong Yoo the lost granddaughter from being found. KDs show lost children who lost their memory as well and their faces changed so much.

It would be nice to have people mistaking the long lost grand daughter and her sister for siblings just from their looks.

The successful lawyer son turned out to be a cad. Got a woman pregnant but refused to help her. Honestly, I was rather annoyed with the pregnant woman, I would go back to my parents than go to the man who had no interest me or my baby. Take his money and ask for much more. :lol: I hope they make her a stupid naive country girl ( many rural girls are clever, really) because otherwise who would be so ditzy as to think a man would come back to her if she had their baby? Not much has been said about their relationship but if it was nothing more than 1 year or a few months ... she has been asking for trouble.

Our OTP had their first meal together. I hope and I think this show is picking up.

October 21, 2018

"My Healing Love" So Yoo-jin Recognizes Yeon Jung-hoon in the Hospital

Source: HeraldCorp via HanCinema.net

photo1010257.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC drama "My Healing Love", Im Chi-woo (So Yoo-jin) and Choi Jin-yoo (Yeon Jung-hoon) went to the hospital together.

Yang Eun-joo (So Joo-yeon) suddenly felt pain and Im Chi-woo took her to the hospital. She coincidentally met Choi Jin-yoo and he followed her to the hospital.

Choi Jin-yoo seemed very familiar with what he was doing at the hospital and Im Chi-woo thought he looked familiar. She thought hard and was surprised when Choi Yi-yoo called him 'oppa'. Im Chi-woo thought to herself, "Choi Jin-yoo? He's Choi Jin-yoo? Then is he Choi Yi-yoo's brother?"

Yang Eun-joo gave birth to a son and she cried to Im Chi-woo not to tell her parents.

The preview shows shades of My husband got family which had the aunt implicated in the husband’s disappearance. I think JY’s mother was instrumental in CW getting lost. If CW recognised her stepmother, then we may have 4-6 episodes of ‘misses’ between CW and her family reunification. Or even longer if her stepmother had her way. Then what will we have for the next 60-70 episodes? Curious.

Perhaps her husband’s DNA is not in the system because she did not send it or did something to the sample.

I hope it won’t take dozens of episodes before she found her real family.

this is my 2nd 'missing heiress' drama for this year

although the storyline is more or less predictable, i'll give it a go and i like dramas with lots of episodes too.

nice to see yeon jung-hoon again.

btw, CW sister is so damn annoying :crazy:

On 10/24/2018 at 8:43 AM, lee-chan said:

this is my 2nd 'missing heiress' drama for this year

although the storyline is more or less predictable, i'll give it a go and i like dramas with lots of episodes too.

nice to see yeon jung-hoon again.

btw, CW sister is so damn annoying :crazy:

Say that again! What is purpose of having the sponging sister? Her scenes can be removed and it would not change anything.

Archived