Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

6 hours ago, rubie said:

Has the drama filming ended?

It should have.  After tomorrow's episodes, we have only the next sunday for the finale.  So, if they were not going to wait till the last week to film - they should have been done by now.  

• Like 3

I think the next few episodes will be sad because CW will feel she shouldn't be with JY even though she has realized she loves him and he loves her.  In my opinion, the ex is not going to be a factor other than to cause some angst because of GP.  JY and CW will end up together.  GP will have CW and she will be a wonderful mother.  Grandmother and father will accept JY for CW because he is no longer their son or grandson after dissolving the adoption and by allowing them to marry they can still have him in their family.  JY will take care of the company along with CW and all will be well.  YY will be happy too.  The evil mother will be in jail and the father will divorce her so there will not be a conflict with JY and CW getting married.  Once the mother gets out of jail, YY, JY can still be there for her and I am sure that CW will forgive her. 

As far as the lawyer, he was told by CW not to invest his money but he did it anyway telling her he knew more than she did.  He caused all the problems in his life.  He doesn't deserve to be with the girl or his son because of how he treated her.  I am happy that she finally gave up on him and found a way to support herself and her baby.  She will be fine because she now has someone else who is caring and is willing to be there for her.  

WS might finally grow up and become a man.  He needed this to wake him up and realize what a terrible person he had been to CW.  She was the best thing that ever happened to him and his family and they treated her badly.  He has no choice now but to take care of himself.

My personal hope is that there is a slight time jump and we see CW and JY married and she is pregnant with their child.  GP loves her and is happy to have a sibling.  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Once the mother gets out of jail, YY, JY can still be there for her and I am sure that CW will forgive her. 

CW has already forgiven her after she found the mother, and told her that she had to live for her children.

As far as the lawyer, he was told by CW not to invest his money but he did it anyway telling her he knew more than she did.  He caused all the problems in his life.  He doesn't deserve to be with the girl or his son because of how he treated her.  I am happy that she finally gave up on him and found a way to support herself and her baby.  She will be fine because she now has someone else who is caring and is willing to be there for her.  

Yes. I don't care if JS has regrets now or not. Perhaps, he'll at least get his head on straight and decide if he wants to be a part of his son's life at all or not.

As for EJ, I think she's shown that she's strong enough to take care of herself and her baby. I don't have an opinion as to whether she and her boss will have a relationship or not, but it's nice that he clearly cares about her and her baby even as a friend. EJ is establishing a life for herself and her baby away from JS.

WS might finally grow up and become a man.  He needed this to wake him up and realize what a terrible person he had been to CW.  She was the best thing that ever happened to him and his family and they treated her badly.  He has no choice now but to take care of himself.

Actually, I also think it would be nice if WS finally grew up. He seemed to have gone from relying on his parents to relying on CW as if she was a parent as well as his wife. It's time he stood on his own feet and made something of himself.

And, finally, I still want to see JY's mother in jail for her crimes, because they were truly awful, regardless of her remorse now that she's been caught out.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

how he treated her.  I am happy that she finally gave up on him and found a way to support herself and her baby.  She will be fine because she now has someone else who is caring and is willing to be there for her

I would hold out on this until the last episode. The character was written as a pregnant girl who turned up at his doorstep expecting him to reunite with her, put up with abuse from the lawyer's mother for many months, refused to leave, but finally relented when she found out about his attempts to date YY. 

The writer might still write something stupid and have her go running back to him, the baby on her back, with violins in the background. 

I mean in this day and age, turning up pregnant at the house of the man who had dumped you? So humiliating. :unsure:

@angelwingssf so we have episodes today and next week? I wonder why they cut it to 80. That is a fair chunk. Who knows what the ratings are like?

I was sort of watching The last empress, the ending was a let down for me. No OTP. I hope CW gets her man,  imagine revealing his mother's crimes because he loves her and because he is a good man. So romantic.:kiss_wink:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, maribella said:

so we have episodes today and next week? I wonder why they cut it to 80.

I think they cut it 80 episodes a long time ago.  I am fine with the no. but I wish they had given more of CW and JY as a couple than other stuff.  Also, I wanted them to be married and have a kid before grandma comes out say in 15 years or so and just heads off to a monastery.  As many other have pointed out, just feeling remorse because she got caught does not sit well with me just like other soompiers.  Also, hate how everyone is so forgiving for such a magnanimous crime but liked CW foster mom being mad at her and wanting to pull out all SJ's hair.  The others forgiving SJ seems very abnormal for a human being.  We are not saints and should not be.  I can understand that it is important to forgive not for the other person, but for yourself.  But if we miss that step of being angry, one would bottle all their pain in their livers.  Not a good idea.  It is like accepting someone's death without mourning for them.  

Their rating seems to be pretty decent - I think they went above 15.1% and so some of the main leads are doing something (I read!) - let me find it for you.  

Star News

[Independence] 'My love healer' 15% rating of fulfillment .. Food truck burger shot

[Star News reporter]Yeon Jung-hoon, owner, Yun Jong-hoon / photo = Kim Hyun-sun reporter

'My Love Healer' MBC drama 'My love healing' (play Won Young-ok, directed by Kim Sung-yong and Lee Soo-hyun, hereinafter referred to as 'healing period') starring actress Ozin, Yoon Jung-hoon and Yun Jong-hoon will distribute burgers to citizens Is expected. The 'Healer' team announced that it would start shooting 'Daddy Burger' (hamburger) if it exceeds 15% as a promise of the drama watching rate in 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' at the time of the start of broadcasting last October. 'Healer' surpassed the 15% mark in the 68th broadcast on the last 10 days with a 15.1% rating, and the 72nd minute on the 17th most recently broadcasted reached its highest peak of 16.0% (Nielsen Korea's national standard)  The 'healing' team decided to make a pleasant decision to convey the audience 's appreciation to the audience. In the play, Park Jung-hoon of Park Wan-seung will deliver a hamburger to a citizen of a food truck. On the other hand, 'My love healing' is a good daughter, a daughter-in-law, However, the cheerful cheerful fighting team of the national super class Wonder Woman Im Chichu (the owner) who was sacrificed one by one for the family. The 80th trilogy is coming to an end on March 3.View original image0002763299_001_20190223080100868.jpg?type=w540

0002763299_002_20190223080100891.jpg?type=w540

Star news reporter hhs422@mtstarnews.com ▶ Star news ▶ star star 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My personal hope is that there is a slight time jump and we see CW and JY married and she is pregnant with their child.  GP loves her and is happy to have a sibling.  :)

Hi friend , I would love to see her with baby :wub:

if not we could together  stalk her instagram account and watch her with her own baby :D:joy: - seriously she got adorable children 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

There was not much happening in these episodes today.  Finally JY over hears CY 's confession of love.  JC wins the competition. GP grandfather dies.  Lawyer loses his dough (already knew about it) - but the sharks come for him and the mother keeps calling CW to help with money, her son and stuff.  JW creates a construction zone to cheer up CY.  

Preview - I think I see CY being pregnant.  Don't know if they are a couple.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Their moment :wub:

I cant wait for the sub 

Here is the preview for the next one.  Am I seeing it right ?  Or is it my imagination that CY looks pregnant.  Someone confirm.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Here is the preview for the next one.  Am I seeing it right ?  Or is it my imagination that CY looks pregnant.  Someone confirm.

B4FAABFA-8411-41AD-91C2-294F1157A959.gif

It’s seem like that :) - hopefully good ending 

I read ur top post , how dare ex MIL ask for help 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Hard to tell since she was wearing a winter coat. There might be another time leap.:)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Hard to tell since she was wearing a winter coat. There might be another time leap.:)

In the preview - JY is telling someone to find a good man and live a happy life.  The next shot is CY and we hear grandma's voiceover that JY is going to US.  So, I think the two are disparate and JY is telling his ex and that he goes abroad only to come back as his biological father's son to be with CY.  CY must have gone abroad too and there might have been a time leap.

Ok.  One more week and this will be all over.  I am surprised to see that the main leads did not even have one kiss yet.  And the drama will end next week.  

Who all had their kisses?  This is all I can remember.  

1. JC and YY

2. ???

After seeing the episode with subs, looks like it is an open ending.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

In the preview - JY is telling someone to find a good man and live a happy life.  The next shot is CY and we hear grandma's voiceover that JY is going to US.  So, I think the two are disparate and JY is telling his ex and that he goes abroad only to come back as his biological father's son to be with CY.  CY must have gone abroad too and there might have been a time leap.

I'm expecting there to be a time leap as well since CY says in the preview that "even though time has passed, my heart is still the same". So, I think we're going to see CY and JY meet again on her rooftop, perhaps?

I think JY does go overseas, but I think CY stays in Korean in her rooftop flat and works on her career as an illustrator.

Not sure, though, I think it's more likely that it'll end with JY and CY meeting up again and smiling at each other or something, realizing that they still felt the same about each other.

At the end of ep76, when JY overhears CY talking about how she likes him and what is she to do, that's when JY hugs CY and tells her that that's enough for him and thanks her for liking him. So, that clearly seems to indicate that despite acknowledging their feelings for each other, they won't be together in the near term. However, after the time jump, I can see that there is a reunion and that they now feel able to be together.

But, I don't think we're going to get a wedding or a pregnancy or anything like that. Heck, I would settle for a light kiss at this stage, though the hug to end ep 76 was good if bittersweet.

Then again, I'm actually glad it's finishing next week. I'm at the point now where other than curiosity about JY and CY's ultimate fate, and of course watching Yeon Jung Hoon be lovely, the story is a bit flat and boring. I really don't care about WS or any member of his family. I'm not that interested in CY's adopted family, except for JC and YY's romance of which we get very little anyway. And, the most boring story line is of JY's ex-wife. And, now that JY's mother is in jail, I'm not really concerned about her either.

Actually, I think CY's adoptive mother and the coach could have a cute little romance, but that is getting little to no attention as well.

• Like 4

Ok.  One more week and this will be all over.  I am surprised to see that the main leads did not even have one kiss yet.  And the drama will end next week.  

Who all had their kisses?  This is all I can remember.  

1. JC and YY

2. ???

That means JY would not be Mr. Choi when he comes back?

I think you are right, JY was talking to his ex wife. He and CW are a done deal. The title has love in it so the main otp must end up together ... dead or alive. 

It is good they stop it at 80 but with all those near misses and the evil woman getting away with her efforts, it could have stopped earlier too. After she found her family, the later episodes seemed like filling in the gaps.

The overseas Korean couple is the Korean stereotype of Americans, right?

This is a gentle love  story with some lost found element. It would have been better without the amnesia part. 

There is one show that I sneaked in and out, liver or die, absolutely depressing and frustrating and exasperating etc... nevertheless, I'll continue to sneak in to know the ending.

One more week:)

• Like 4

February 24, 2019

"My Healing Love" So Yoo-jin Misses Yeon Jung-hoon

Source: Xportsnews via HanCinema.net

photo1038289.jpg

On the latest episode of the drama "My Healing Love", Park Jeon-seung (Im Kang-sung) learned that the deal about China was a scam. Loan sharks burst into his office and his home. Kim Yi-bok (Park Joon-geum) suggested asking Im Chi-woo (So Yoo-jin) for help, but Park Boo-han (Kim Chang-wan) and Park Wan-seung (Yoon Jong-hoon) stopped her.

However, Kim Yi-bok went to Im Chi-woo anyway and caused a scene. Im Chi-woo gave Park Boo-han some money and he said, "When this happened, I was glad you weren't there to go through it".

Back at home, Im Chi-woo discovered traces of Choi Jin-woo (Yeon Jung-hoon). She cried to herself, "What do I do without you. I didn't mean it when I said leave me alone. I feel safe with you next to me. I loved waltzing with you. I tried to ignore you but I can't". Turned out he was behind her and he hugged her saying, "That's enough, thank you".

photo1038288.jpg

• Like 5

It's finale week, so the last episodes are this Sunday. I think that we're going to get an "everyone is forgiven" finale, but we'll see. My predictions for endings for the various storylines:

CY and JY reconnect, probably after a time jump, and become a couple. GB lives with them, though she now spends some time with her birth mother as well.

JC and YY decide they may as well be a couple.

CY's father and JY's mother get a divorce because they realize that so much of their relationship was based on lies.

WS, JS, and their mother move into a small flat, and WS becomes the bread winner for his family with his burger truck. Their father moves back to the countryside where he was happy and at peace.

Coach and CY's adoptive mother become a couple.

JA and JY become a couple.

EJ is happy with her child and starts dating her boss. She does allow visitation rights to JS' family, however, thinking her son needs to know his father and his father's family still.

CY's friend SH finds a hot guy who adores her to finally start her own relationship.

Anyone else have any predictions of the finale? Do you agree or disagree with my predictions? Who knows how many of them will actually come true. :D

• Like 4