[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

41 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

YY is Choi Yi-Yoo - the daughter of CW bio father and the step mom.  

http://asianwiki.com/My_Healing_Love

JY got a court order to let his daughter visit her mother on every alternate sunday.  That is what he seems to be crying about.  He had to send her to his ex's house for the first time.  His ex got a divorce and looks like she did not want the child at that time.  GP has grown up with him for all of her life.  IT must be heartbreaking for him to send GP  away even for a day.  But it is the punishment he has to bear because of his mother's Karma of abandoning CW intentionally (we can throw any no. of reasons  - like the grandmother would not have liked her and her son, or that all the riches would go to her, or add on any more).  Stepmom need to see JY heart break to feel what her husband felt when his MIL(grandma) lost CW.  The step mom was the one who manipulated the scenario and caused this pain and suffering to both the grandmother and the father.  So, even though I empathize with JY - because he is a really good person, I truly hate the step mom and she deserves this 100%.  Sorry if some of you might feel offended by my words here, but as an adult, stepmom had absolutely no right to do that to a 5 year old.  Even strangers (like the milk lady) are more sensitive than what step mom has been portrayed .  All fables and story tales do that to children and it is absolutely horrendous.  

@Ldy Gmerm - You pegged WS perfectly -  What a selfish b***tard.  HE got himself fixed and did not tell CW or the family.  He kept quiet when ever his mother bad mouthed his wife for being barren.  CW would not have married him and she could have had a decent man be with her.  He ruined her life without any consideration for anything else.  

That woman has no clue about how she is hurting her daughter by insisting on this. Her main goal is in thinking if she can get close to this child she can pull the father back to her. Going the route of his family has failed so she only has this. The sad part is something has to happen to affect this child and she is unable to fix it before she lets go. If she loved this child or her father she never would have left her or him so long ago or stayed gone for so long. In my opinion , in no way does she look like she still loves JY this is all about her a. needing help with her father's company and b. being angry that she was unable to just come back and have that man snowed to let her back in his life. 

I agree that Karma is powerful and JY is going to suffer as will his daughter in this situation due to the actions of his mother. His mother has to see her suffering with being forced to allow his daughter to see that woman in order to get what she did to her husband and Halmoni. 

For me its ok to want to find a father for her son but she pushed out his own child so that only her children could benefit. That is what I hate about her. She never thought of how that man or Halmoni would suffer with that girl missing and I am sure she had hoped they would have got over it only fate and karma made sure that child showed back up. There is no way she can talk herself out of this with CW. I can't see CW saying anything because it would hurt so many people to find out,  but I can see CW possibly rejecting the registry change or going back to her in laws in order not to see that woman. I feel like she will be angry but she wont say a word and that woman will be on pins and needles scared. I think in some way her son and or her daughter will see or over hear something that will clue them into the truth. They will feel so ashamed. She will not get away with saying she only wanted to give him a dad or she did it for him either. 

My thought is I hope that CW changes the registry and messes up all her plans. She comes back under her dad and she rejects going abroad. Now that the note has been mentioned yet again to her father I wonder how she will deter him from investigating it? Its better to torment that woman silently as she pretended for years to be so concerned when she is the culprit. 

I knew that he had himself fixed. Its his reaction every time the clinic is mentioned. He really made me want to pull his hair out in the last 4 episodes. I can't get over how selfish he is. He did something like that right after getting married but he never considered if his wife wanted children and he let his mother abuse her for not having any for 8 years. I don't think it will so much be him running around with that woman that will hurt CW although I know it will since he blew her off a few times now to be with someone else when she needed his support. Its going to be learning that he had himself snipped and did not talk to her and that he let her deal with her mother blaming her for so long and still said nothing. 

He only showed in the last episode how immature he was. If he did not want kids that were like him (which shows he knows how much of a lazy immature bum he is.) then he should have either changed his ways or let his wife go. He let her take care of him for 8 years running herself ragged taking care of him and his ungrateful family (minus dad in law). Now this woman is around and she has the victim complex and although I feel for her and what she is going through she should have stayed away from him knowing he was married. The way he is going I expect him to either get busted by CW and or her family or he blows up at his family , CW or her family and she finds out what he has been up to.  He keeps saying he wants people out of his business but his business is going to hurt CW. Pretty soon he will not have to deal with her family at all because he will be divorced and he can be with that woman who you can tell he likes on some level. Now he feels empowered and needed and he is going to loose his marriage because of it. 

CW was too strong for him and he was too young and immature for her.  

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I knew that he had himself fixed. Its his reaction every time the clinic is mentioned. He really made me want to pull his hair out in the last 4 episodes. I can't get over how selfish he is. He did something like that right after getting married but he never considered if his wife wanted children and he let his mother abuse her for not having any for 8 years.

@stroppyse, @Ldy Gmerm -  Thank you for correcting me.  He fixed himself after marriage.  That is even worse.  How come he needs her when he wants something and not when it has to do with both of them.  Just because he was inferior, he destroyed her life.  What a scum!

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

One other thing, so CW's grandmother is actually her maternal grandmother rather than a paternal grandmother. That will make things interesting when all of this comes to light since from the grandmother's perspective, her son-in-law's second wife did such a hideous crime to her only blood grandchild, since neither JY nor YY are of her blood.

When she finds out the two faced stepmom - I don't know what she would do.  She has anger management issues.  I want to see blood:rage:.  Both JY and YY will be so ashamed of their mother for what she did just so that JY could have a father.  What a load of BS !!  She knew that CW dad was wonderful with her son and I know that CW was a darling.  But the step mom saw how JY got treated from the grandmother and she made that unilateral decision.   On one hand, I can say that the grandmother was a little bit on the right with the remarks that she made about JY when she was young saying that he was not her brother and so on.  But, if I look at it from the grandmother's POV, she did not want anyone else in as she had lost her own child.  This grandchild was the only thread that she had.  And, even though CW dad stayed with his MIL because of the child and that she might be lonely, everyone knew how rich she was and I am sure, second hand ladies like the step mom would be looking into financial aspect too.  

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

HSJ: Please help me. I really didn’t have any intentions other than to get a father for Jin Woo.

Sorry sweetie stepmom.  You are way off base there.  One does not need a father for a child.  A mother can raise a son just as well as a father can.  You had multi levered evil intentions.  Sorry, your mother cannot help you.  Have to go through the cycle of Karma.  

In addition to all this, she is convincing everyone to send CW off to Europe instead of Japan which would be close by, and trying to break the father daughter connection.  I am glad the father does not even want to send his daughter to her in-laws house.  And told them so.  

I agree that Karma is powerful and JY is going to suffer as will his daughter in this situation due to the actions of his mother. His mother has to see her suffering with being forced to allow his daughter to see that woman in order to get what she did to her husband and Halmoni. 

She will see GP become an introvert and act out because of this change.  It will throw step mom down a snake pit.  Happy to see that.  I am wondering if she will still be in the house once the father finds out about it.  I think as you said, CW would not tell anyone and she may even go back to her in-laws only to find out that WS is having an affair.  I think the FIL knows about WS getting fixed, since he seemed so downcast when he came home after dinner.

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Of course, it's nothing that couldn't be fixed by removing JY from the father's registry and transferring CW to the father's registry. Then CW and JC wouldn't legally be siblings, and CW and JY wouldn't be siblings either. It's still twisty, but not illegal, at least.

I think that is what is going to happen.  Even though stepmom is evil, both JY and YY are really nice probably get the good genes from the other half of the parent DNA.  At least both of them loved decent people who are upright unlike CW dad who does not recognize the two faced wife yet.  

I really loved the conversation of CW and her cafe' friend.  I think any conversation that happens between them is so nice and it transcends to down to earth personality.  Both of them together are lovable and always good to have a friend who makes you think outside the box.  

17 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Totally agree with this. I think CW was too mature and too strong for him. It seems his gf being a victim makes him feel more manly or something. Whatever. I can't wait for CW to get a divorce from him, the sooner, the better. I have to say though that WS' mother makes me laugh even if she is a total harridan. She's just so openly ambitious and grasping. Too bad her sons are thwarting her plans.

This is just so evil. To send a little kid off walking on a road by herself. It's basically an intention for the child to die or otherwise come to a bad end without actually having to dirty her own hands with it. I feel bad for YY and JY, but their mother has to face the consequences of her actions. She's been a "good" mother for YY and JY all those years, I guess, but they need to understand that it came at the expense of her making a human sacrifice of CW. I have no pity or sympathy for her character. None.

One other thing, so CW's grandmother is actually her maternal grandmother rather than a paternal grandmother. That will make things interesting when all of this comes to light since from the grandmother's perspective, her son-in-law's second wife did such a hideous crime to her only blood grandchild, since neither JY nor YY are of her blood.

So, I hope the healing part of this drama starts soon. I could use some healing about now. :)

Both of the woman's sons have messed up her grand dreams of being close to that family and its rightfully deserved in my opinion. She seems so greedy and grasping. I can see why her husband left her to go farm in the country. He other than CW are the only two I feel sorry for. One son is a self centered jerk who thinks too highly of himself because he is a lawyer and the other one is an immature , lazy bum who allowed his wife to take care of him for 8 years. 

The woman's reasons for doing what she did will not fly. Her husband, daughter and son will feel so ashamed when they learn the truth. The man is living with his ex mother in law working in the company and he brings in a wife who does this to the only blood relative left. How would he face the woman or his dead wife to learn that his new wife intentionally abandoned his child? One of the biggest things is she changed CW's life with her actions and for what? So she could give her son a father!! Doing that did not mean she could get rid of his own flesh and blood. Her son has mentioned a few times how he felt moving into that family when he was 6. Imagine the shame he will have towards CW over his mothers actions. CY helped him adjust to the family only for his mother to abandoned her so he could live well.

This woman is well aware of what will happen when the truth comes out and how hated and possibly kicked out she will be when it comes out. That is why she is so up in arms with trying to ship CW out of the country under the pretense of studying. Or why she is so set to try to find the note and the milk lady. Unfortunately for her her actions have all pointed CW to realize it was her who did it. She will try to beg and plead for CW not to expose what she did but its not going to work out the way she wants. I have no doubt that CW will more than likely hide the truth if nothing else for her father and Halmoni to not be upset , but for her half sister and step brothers sake as well since they love the woman so much and think she is so good. But fate is coming for her as well as karma. Dad has now heard about this note. CW's mom has told her about the milk lady having a super market in the area she was found and the police are investigating who changed out the DNA samples. All roads will lead to her and once her children, husband and Halmoni find out things will be done for her. What will she be able to say as her excuses, lies and half truths will not fly. How awful is it to hear I did it for my son? At the expense of another child's life!!!

I am hoping for a romance with JY and CW. I can see he is in love with her and I think after her divorce she will like him more too. Once the truth comes out I can see him thinking of coming off the registry. Its payback to CW for what his mom did but also if he loves and wants to be with her he can not be on the same registry. Even with it not being illegal I think for everyone's comfort this may end up as a solution. CW is the blood of the family so the only choice is for JY to take the hit if he wants his love and to pay for what his mom did. This is one sub plot that I hope comes out the way I want it too. Both CW and JY have the same dream in building a house. I hope that they are able to be together in the end to do it. No one is loosing anything as JY would still be part of the family even if he comes off the registry. 

JS can already see that JY likes CW and that is why she tried to push him to help CW with her hubby. But that plan will bust up too when the man is caught cheating and having had himself fixed. 

CW would never stand in the way of YY's romance with her adopted brother either as I loved her telling JS that she would come off that registry and on to her bio families to keep the path clear. 

@angelwingssf

Even if he knows he is inferior he should have never made that type of decision without consulting his wife. He snuck off and did it without giving her a choice. His desire to not have children should have been talked about before she married him and he did not do it. His mother is going to have a fit because she will never be tied to this family because of a child. 

As I said before if he knows the type of person he is why did he not change himself to be a better husband for CW. He was ok being a lazy bum to CW for 8 years but now he realizes only after CW has found her family that he is not happy. 

I have to wonder as well if his father is aware of what he has done. IF so it would explain also of why he loves CW so much as he is aware of how lacking his family is. 

:):D:lol:so so happy, the evil woman is found out.

For those who have not watched the last 4 episodes, I am going to give out spoilers. A digression:  why do people join or read forums if they don't want to spoil their viewings by knowing earlier what is going to happen? Watch it before you read the postings. We can't have an interesting discussion without spoilers. Anyway, I should apologise, if the spoilers spoil your viewing.

Many of us have been  absolutely frustrated with the near misses and the many occasions that the evil woman had tried to stop CW from reuniting with her family. Then she has been trying to cover her tracks, time after time she seemed to be successful. CW went back to her adoptive mother's house and overheard the evil woman talking to her mother on the phone about the 'note'. She managed to wrest out from her mother what the note said. Dashing back to her room in MIL's house, she found the note in her old satchel that she had when she was abandoned. The evil woman was so desperate, she sneaked into CW's room not realising CW was in the room, stunned by the note. Too late before evil woman realised her mistake and spouted all kinds of lies but CW, I am proud to say, was not entirely fooled by her sneaking into CW's room. Moments came back to CW when the evil woman's actions just did not add up to her lies. Thank you writer, thank you.. CW's mother called her to say the milk lady was somewhere in the market area where CW was abandoned. The evil woman also got a call from her minion that the milk lady was found.

If you have to FF don't miss this part, CW was dragging her foot, looking dejected at the market place. She could not find the milk lady. She was looking at a family photo she had with her - father, evil woman and the three children. She just could not remember any of them. Then lo and behold, she was at the spot where she was abandoned, the memories came flooding back, the moment that was so satisfying was to see the evil woman walking up the street, the same way she she did 30 years ago. CW looked at her and her memory came back of ajumma telling/ pushing  her to go look for her grandmother down the road and away from her family. The face in her photo came back to her. Of course, the habitual liar tried to wriggle her way out, but CW said ' I remember'. 

This is what I have been waiting for. If the evil woman again managed to cover her tracks, it would have been my last episode.

:lol: so happy.

The question now is should I watch next week's show? Or maybe someone would recap it.

I am quite sure, the evil woman would get down on her knees begging CW to not divulge it. I am afraid she has been timid all her life, she is going to keep it to herself. Please let me be wrong:bawling:

@maribella  @angelwingssf @Ldy Gmerm @stroppyse  Annyeonhaseyo chingu's  hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif I love alll your post chingu's. So on point on CW, JY and YY.  

I watched this weeks episode and was thrilled that CY didn't trust her stepmother. CY kept on investigating what happened to her. Her best friend knows her best and she was able to tell her what is on her mind. I know CY is smart but she had ask her friend who would point out the obvious. Someone changed her clothes on purpose. I am so glad she had a good friend who would be so blunt with her. 

I was so happy and been anticipating when CY would remember the day she was abandoned.  I have been waiting for her to say  "Ahjumma" for a while now. I know hearing those exact word will make her even more scared. clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif TBH I love seeing JS looking scared and frustrated. This actress Jung AE-Ri is very good at playing these type of characters and she has been typecast for this particular role.  

JS will use the excuse of trying to find a father for JY  but it won't fly for the grandmother or father because all the things they are praising her for was all her doing. She is the one who made their life a living hell.  Now the hell she put her family through will be passed on to her son. ALSO the fact that her son in love with CY and it being a forbidden  love which can easily be remedied. 

It is sad that JY might have to leave his new family because of what his mom did and I know he will be he first to figure out that she abandoned CY and how she did it was so cold and calculating. She wouls search in the wrong place knowing she would never be found because she made sure if the Police was involved that " Chi Yoo WAS ABANDONED AND NOT WANTED".  She also made sure not to put her husband DNA in the system so CY would never find them.  JS is cold and calculating, all the lies she is telling to herself is just to make her feel better. 

January 20, 2019

"My Healing Love" So Yoo-jin Remembers Being Abandoned by Jung Ae-ri

Source: Newsen via HanCinema.net

photo1030811.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC weekend drama "My Healing Love", Im Chi-woo (So Yoo-jin) was shocked to hear what Heo Song-joo (Jung Ae-ri) and the maid were saying about the clothes she wore as a child. Heo Song-joo made up a lie and Im Chi-woo said, "We ran into each other twice at the Yongin Police Station. I even told you who I'm looking for". Heo Song-joo said, "I knew only then that you were Chi-woo. I regretted it myself".

Choi Jin-yoo (Yeon Jung-hoon) prepared a camp in front of their front yard to celebrate Chi-woo's return. Choi Jin-yoo also invited Park Wan-seung's (Yoon Jong-hoon) family, but Park Wan-seung heard Jang Mi-hyang's (Kim So-ra) scream over the phone and headed to her. The next day, Choi Jin-woo ran into Park Wan-seung and warned, "I know you're not just a client. I have all the right to mind Chi-woo's business".

At the end of the episode, Chi-woo headed to the place she used to live after talking to Lee Sam-sook (Hwang Young-hee). She was walking down a familiar street, remembering what she could from the past when she ran into Heo Song-joo. Im Chi-woo remembered then and said, "I used to call you auntie". Heo Song-joo said, "You called me mother". However, Im Chi-woo remembered everything and said, "It was you. I remember you abandoning me".

13 hours ago, maribella said:

For those who have not watched the last 4 episodes, I am going to give out spoilers. A digression:  why do people join or read forums if they don't want to spoil their viewings by knowing earlier what is going to happen? Watch it before you read the postings. We can't have an interesting discussion without spoilers. Anyway, I should apologise, if the spoilers spoil your viewing.

I did put it in the spoilers since I watched live and even youtube did not have those snippets posted on MBCDRama.  I will try not to post inside the spoilers anymore.  

2 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

OST part 10

Will wait for lyrics from popgasa.com -  Anyone else has english lyrics for OST?

13 hours ago, maribella said:

For those who have not watched the last 4 episodes,

Glad she  found out  , hopefully I will catch up with the last 4 episodes before the weekend

thanks @angelwingssf recap and ur thoughts for what happen :D I feel I don’t need to watch episode but I can’t not watch CW:wub:

I'm so happy I found somewhere to talk about this drama. Especially since it's the last 12 hours and everything will move faster now. Chi Yoo finding out how she was separated from her family, Jin Yoo having some free time to deal with his feelings he's had for Chi Yoo since college now that his ex has finagled a way to see their daughter, Jin Yoo's ex having her plan blow-up in her face because she thought Jin Yoo would follow Gi Peum but he won't, Wan Seung getting busted for cheating with his high school friend and getting a vasectomy without telling his wife and the Stepmom getting busted and at least the threat of going to jail.

I don't really care for Eun Joo because she knew exactly what kind of relationship she was getting into with Jun Seung because he told her from the beginning however I will attribute her fantasy of him falling in love with her to her being young (around 21-22). What I can't forgive is how she hid the pregnancy in order to force him to marry her. She was perfectly fine with telling his parents and causing problems in his home while hiding it from her parents because she didn't want them to get hurt. No consideration for his parents being hurt or even foresight that trying to force him into a marriage would make him hate her and the baby. I say all of that to say this. I can't wait for that richard simmons Jun Seung to see Eun Joo and his son with that cutie pie accountant. All the foreshadowing with Eun Joo, the accountant and how accepting he is of the baby makes giddy inside. Jun Seung will be greener than the rain forest with envy and I am here. For. It!!! I can not wait! I think I'll be just as happy to see him mad that she moved on (with a man that loves her and his son) as I will when Chi Yoo starts to like Jin Yoo.

Good evening , enjoyed reading ur thoughts 

What I can't forgive is how she hid the pregnancy in order to force him to marry her.

I think She was one of these people that believe the other person would fall in love with the baby once it here , but glad she open her eyes and knowledge it unlikely for him to fall in love with their baby just because he is the father .

She shouldn’t have try or force him to accept the child he doesn’t want , it was bad idea for her , and for the child . 

welcome @hopelesslyaddicted -  Glad you find the forum to voice your thoughts.  It is getting really difficult waiting for an entire week for this drama.  I have not had any other drama tick me this way.  Is no one else feeling the same?  Must be busy with real life and work.  

Who would be the next person who could know the secret of her being abandoned?  Is it her friend?  Or would it be her father?  Or would stepmom tell her son?  How would this affect JY.  He will probably want to get out of halmoni will and out of his father's registry.  Where would he get his last name?  would he be on his father's (bio) registry.  I did not see any remorse on the stepmom 's face even when her son was in tears?  Does that indicate that she lied through this again to the rest of the family.  I hope CW confides in her mother at least.  This is too much for a person to hold on to.  She can be consoled by her.  Stay with her and get some TLC.  CW needs it so much.  Now all the conversations that she had with the step mom from the beginning will start to make sense and she will wonder when the step mom figured out that she was CY.  Would the father come home and start searching for the note mentioned by the CW mother and find the DNA report that the stepmom has?  What else would he find?  

Would this memory cause CW to run away from her bio family since she is the one who could topple the family unit and the truth that has to come out, but CW might not want to disclose it and is that why I see in one of the trailers, JY is searching for her in all the streets ?  Will she go searching for her burnt dress and figure out that step mom had figured out that she was CY and hence was angry with GP wearing that similar dress.  

I think JS would be greener with envy as you said @hopelesslyaddicted - as we can see him having a aha! moment when WS protected his client from his mom.  Wow that was incredible .  I had never seen WS behave that way at all with CW -  she was just somebody he married and who could provide for him.  What a leech!  Hate such men.  I guess this information about the sidekick and his fixing has to come out for CW to be rid of him.  Will he miss the appointment and blow up when questioned or just come clean with out any fuss since he does not want to be Hansoo group's SIL.

I am waiting for CW and JY being together.  They bring out so much emotions that it is hard not to like them.  I don't think it will be happening in the next 8 episodes since we need to make JY and his mother suffer,  so that she should voluntarily walk to the police station and pay her dues for intentionally abandoning CW for her son.  I always wonder would she do that.  Or just wait her turn to be found out. 

Right now, I am enjoying CW 's interaction with both YY and GP.  That was so nice.  CW has grown up to a sweet kind woman because of who raised her and who her parents are.  Also like YY and JC's scenes too and I think he will become famous and a model to the envy of YY who would not be able to handle other women fawning over him.   

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

am waiting for CW and JY being together.  They bring out so much emotions that it is hard not to like them.  I don't think it will be happening in the next 8 episodes since we need to make JY and his mother suffer,  so that she should voluntarily walk to the police station and pay her dues for intentionally abandoning CW for her son.  I always wonder would she do that.  Or just wait her turn to be found out. 

I don't see the evil woman owning up to her crimes until maybe the last 2 episodes. As long as she is breathing, she will try to expel CW from her family, ergo her rights to Grandma's wealth. Her duplicity is unbelievable. I must say the actress is really good in her delivery. Her hairstyle and dressing just go together with her character. 

Will she try to snuff CW? Or Grandma?

If we look at it neither JY or YY has a birthright to Grandma's company other than as employees. Just how evil can the woman devolve into?

p/s I have a lot of free time this month, just to explain why I went back to look at our old postings.:)

We found out that the evil woman abandoned CW around episode 16, it took almost 40 episodes for CW to remember what happened. :huh:

So how many more episodes do we need to watch before this noble idiot spill the beans? Oh no wait, she is the good hearted hero, we need to wait for someone else to put two and two together. How about the annoying sister? Then there would be some purpose for her presence... thieving from her own mother and the punishment she gets is a lot of yelling. Lucky twit.

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Who would be the next person who could know the secret of her being abandoned?  Is it her friend?  Or would it be her father?  Or would stepmom tell her son? 

I think Chi Woo's father is going to say something about the note. I think it's going to blow up in the stepmom's face all at once. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

35 minutes ago, hopelesslyaddicted said:

I think Chi Woo's father is going to say something about the note. I think it's going to blow up in the stepmom's face all at once. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I think something drastic is going to happen this weekend, since the father is also aware of the note and / or probably the milk lady and the location of her and so on.  Either the father will find the old DNA in the mother's drawers or he will hear CY screaming at his wife for abandoning her.  Worse case scenario, CW mother will hear it from CW and her sister who is the loose mouth will let it out to everybody.  

Because they still have to work CW divorce, CY running away, and JY and CY fall for each other - they already have , but have to make it official, all the screaming at the step mom and the cops figuring out that it is step mom who did all these things and dragging her behind to the police station (??) which is quite a bit of stuff.  So, writer has no time to waste.  I hope the writer will not wait till the end to dish out the punishment to this evil woman.  I have left out JC and YY stuff, and probably CW sister and the hairdresser, JC competition,  the magazine shoot, GP 's assumed suffering.   So, that is quite a lot of stuff to cover.  

14 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I think something drastic is going to happen this weekend, since the father is also aware of the note and / or probably the milk lady and the location of her and so on.  Either the father will find the old DNA in the mother's drawers or he will hear CY screaming at his wife for abandoning her.  Worse case scenario, CW mother will hear it from CW and her sister who is the loose mouth will let it out to everybody.  

Because they still have to work CW divorce, CY running away, and JY and CY fall for each other - they already have , but have to make it official, all the screaming at the step mom and the cops figuring out that it is step mom who did all these things and dragging her behind to the police station (??) which is quite a bit of stuff.  So, writer has no time to waste.  I hope the writer will not wait till the end to dish out the punishment to this evil woman.  I have left out JC and YY stuff, and probably CW sister and the hairdresser, JC competition,  the magazine shoot, GP 's assumed suffering.   So, that is quite a lot of stuff to cover.  

When I saw the last scene I hoped that CW's dad had made his way to that area as well. It would be really interesting if the camera pans around and sees him behind the both of them with out them knowing having heard what CW said to JS. Imagine learning that JS was the one that CW remembers as having abandoned her. There would be no reason why JS should be in that area if she had nothing to do with it. I am sure that CW's adopted mom would have told  him that she also spoke to his wife about that note and the milk lady. Whether he believes what he heard and investigates for himself is up in the air. I want to hope if he does not go to that area he at least starts thinking about everything that he has seen and heard and how things do not add up. JS has made some pretty good excuses but when you go back and look at what has happened it really makes you think that something is wrong. JS ruining the childhood clothing, the DNA going missing and switched, Her telling the police to destroy the sample her trying to push CW out the country to study when they just found her.. so many clues to point to JS as the culprit. Of course its prolly going to be a situation that until someone else fully over hears the truth they will not think that JS did something so evil. 

So if dad does not go there then maybe he would go home and look for CW or look for the note in her bag. I am sure that adopted mom will tell him it was in the little purse she had on her. Either way he will want to investigate it and I wonder if he will recognize JS's hand writing? I wonder just how smart this man will be and what will he do if he finds out before JY and YY and his former mother in law? Will he hide it? I don't think he will be able to do it and will feel ashamed to face CW. It will prolly be CW who convinces him not to say anything because Halmoni could fall ill and JY and YY would be effected as well from learning what their mother did. Halmoni will feel like she had a viper in her home for all those years smiling in her face but hurt her grandchild. 

I hope CW's adopted mom also told him about the fact that CW's clothing had been changed. That when she came to her she was not in her old clothing. I have to agree that CW prolly found her clothing thrown away and picked up the bag. Its a shame that JS wanted to make sure no one would find CW thus she changed her clothing and put a note in her bag so that people would think she was abandoned. I guess we should be glad that she put her where someone would find her and not out in the wilderness somewhere to die or killed her outright. 

JS is going to reap what she sows because she may have fooled herself into thinking it was for her son but in reality it was for her own greed. There was no reason to do any of that as her husband and Halmoni after so many years would have provided for everyone equally. Its a shame that by the time she realizes it she will have ruined everything nice she did in that family and the family will hate her for it. The worst is the disappointment and disgust from her children and husband. They think she is so perfect and caring and she is a snake. 

I want to think that JY is crying because he had to let his daughter go with that woman for visitation. Its going to be very hard on him which will only affect him later when he learns what his mother did to CW. 

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

When I saw the last scene I hoped that CW's dad had made his way to that area as well. It would be really interesting if the camera pans around and sees him behind the both of them with out them knowing having heard what CW said toJS.

This was what I was waiting for also.  Since the conversation was not complete, may be it will be shown in the next episode.  

I think it is high time for all the secrets to unravel one by one and this is the biggest secret, since we need to see the divorce between CW dad and stepmom.  Otherwise, even if JY is out of the father's registry, he won't be able to marry CW since her MIL will also be her step mom.  

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

JS is going to reap what she sows because she may have fooled herself into thinking it was for her son but in reality it was for her own greed.

It has nothing to do with giving JY a father.  It was about coveting what belongs to the grandmother for her children only even though neither JY or YY have any rights to it.  By abandoning CW, both of them enjoyed a cushy childhood, went to good schools, fed well, clothed well and also working at a great place.  Whereas CW who truly deserves all this went through hell working multiple jobs, living with her horrid MIL and had to work hard to make ends meet.  I won't blame her mother who took a child from the street and raised her, but she should have taken her to the police station and entered her into the system even though she thought she was abandoned.  

5 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

It has nothing to do with giving JY a father.  It was about coveting what belongs to the grandmother for her children only even though neither JY or YY have any rights to it.  By abandoning CW, both of them enjoyed a cushy childhood, went to good schools, fed well, clothed well and also working at a great place.  Whereas CW who truly deserves all this went through hell working multiple jobs, living with her horrid MIL and had to work hard to make ends meet.  I won't blame her mother who took a child from the street and raised her, but she should have taken her to the police station and entered her into the system even though she thought she was abandoned.  

YY and JY are innocent in all of this, but due to JS's greed she has affected the love and care that they received in that house. Halmoni can be a nasty witch and will quickly forget how she cared for JY and YY in light of learning what JS did. JS never thought of what her actions would do to her children in the future because she hoped to never see CY again. It's one of the reasons she is having a fit trying to cover her tracks. Not only will her husband divorce her but her children will more than likely end up kicked out as well since they have no blood ties to Halmoni. JS's actions will have her children hated and they had nothing to do with what JS did. The main one will be JY because JS's main excuse is to do it for her son. This will set off Halmoni and no one will be able to stop it except for CW. 

The only way JY and CW will have a chance is to a. come off the registry or b. CW's dad divorces and he leaves. I am not sure if anyone will allow JY and YY to loose their mother by her leaving. It may be that her dad decides to leave as well since it was his wife that did that to his daughter. His shame in facing his former mother in law is to walk away as well. I do not know if CW and JY will even have a love line with the sticky situation of what JS did to her. CW may not fault JY in this but it will have an effect on her relationship with him for sure going forward.  It could be that we end up with them deciding to just be step siblings in order to keep the family together. (It's not what I want since I think JY and CW are perfect for one another.) We are stuck at what writer-nim will do lol.. 

Halmoni can be a nasty witch and will quickly forget how she cared for JY and YY in light of learning what JS did. JS never thought of what her actions would do to her children in the future because she hoped to never see CY again

This is what I think will happen.  I guess only CY will be able to calm her down.  I agree that there are a couple of divorces happening pretty soon.  I am sure the father will be ashamed to know that it was his greedy wife who did this to his flesh and blood acting all nice and caring while stabbing him in the back.  

As you said Halmoni will forget about how she loved YY or JY and they will be the ones who will face her wrath.  I would suppose that JS would probably end up in the slammer if all goes well.  I truly don't want to see a Kumbaya moment.  

I think this is the reason why MBC site had CW running away from her bio family since she might keep it a secret as the sequence of happenings will happen once the abandonment comes to light.  

JS is really a greedy person.  I can understand her feeling hurt with Halmoni's remarks, but that was no reason for her to abandon a 5 year old child.  As you all said, she just sent her away instead of leaving her in the wilderness for the animals to eat her, she would have been dead.  I feel sorry for her because her actions will cause the family to break. 

Just like you, I love both JY and CY - They will be a great couple.  I will have to wait and see if grandma will forgive JY and allow them to be together.   

I also think this might be one of the causes for the what JY would experience - nightmare situation with his ex claiming that GP will be raised by her grandmother who deliberately abandoned a child.  

Archived