[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

8 hours ago, maribella said:

I was not happy to hear YY asking her dad to forgive her mother. YY would be close to 30 but her behaviour has been like an undergrad ( of the old days. Much smarter today). While I expected both JY and YY to be loyal to their mother, they should wait to ask for forgiveness for her. 

I was not happy either. I don't understand why she would ask her father to forgive her mother at all!  When she said her mother had been so good to her father and grandmother this whole time I was so mad. Like girl, can you not see the reason she was doing that was because she was covering up for her sins?!! She was good to them to help them get over losing a child. YY was selfish in that moment. She thought of her mother but didn't think of her father and sister.

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Him helping out his ex during her time of need is a humane thing - nothing more or nothing less.  I don't see him going back to her .  

I don't think he'll go back either. I agree that he is just being nice. That is his daughter's grandfather.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

He added another sentence "I don't care if we have to stay apart"

Does this mean he wants to be with her or not?  It was super confusing to me.  Him professing his love to he

I took it that he wanted her to wake up and be who she was no matter what. Even if it meant they had to be apart which would have been terrible for him, given that he had been secretly loving her for a long time.

On 2/18/2019 at 5:27 AM, Ameera Ali said:

I cant wait for next episodes, I hope CW keep holding on to JY hand , not let him go , she need to stop doing what is right and do what make her happy , it’s not easy to find someone who love her for what she is , be there what ever she need a helping hand . 

Getting bored waiting for the next 8 episodes.  

Seeing the preview - do you really think that she would hold on to him.  I see her teary eyed and hiding from him.  He has been a helping hand - for a long time being secretly in love with her but treating her as a friend and later a sister.  But she is totally flummoxed by his secret confession and trying to write it off as something that should not have happened.  I think she will do that in the next couple of episodes too and with his ex, losing her father - would she be a nobilistic gal and let him go.  Still, what a ride it has been for CW.  Wonder how she has been able to handle it.  Seeing her tearing up with her foster mom explaining that she is able to forgive was really sad.  That she could not get angry and cuss and scream for all the injustices that happened to her.

What was with WS mom -  asking her to forgive him one last time.  How much did she abuse all along their marriage for just about everything.  The wicked words that she used taunting her about her birth.  The nuisance of a accusation when she found the pregnancy stick in the garbage bin -  Jeez - who looks at garbage and picks and checks it out.  And that too, keeping it in her apron? Just seeing it was disgusting.  So, after doing all that, since CW is now rich, she wants her.  I am glad CY is divorced and on her way for better life whether it is with JY or not.  Even though I like them as a pair, just getting through all the hassles will be a nightmare.  How will grandma and dad take it.  Who will tell them?  Also, would CY get the courage be fight for JY.  JY will have to handle the backlash of his mother's arrest and take action regarding that.  Does he want to add CY to the mix?

On 2/18/2019 at 5:27 AM, Ameera Ali said:

Thanks god CW’s mom beating did the trick, PWS finally looked at himself and see that everyone was on spot , that he left his wife do all actual work and struggle with daily life responsibility whilst he slept all day . For him to realize how he has been so completely unsupportive of her and always burden , hopefully will be right step for him to improve his life for good . 

WS mom is the main cause for her children to behave in that manner.  She is a helicopter and the father is a deadbeat in raising their children.  WS did not grow up at all and hence he became a kid to CW instead of a spouse.  Don't care whether his life gets improved or not - he destroyed CW for 8 years and that is something you cannot get back.  

So many unanswered questions and as @msmy said, it is a mess and how can they sort this mess in 8 episodes.  

I still watch it for CW , she just a good actor I love her in five enough :wub: 

Seeing the preview - do you really think that she would hold on to him.  I see her teary eyed and hiding from him.  He has been a helping hand - for a long time being secretly in love with her but treating her as a friend and later a sister.  But she is totally flummoxed by his secret confession and trying to write it off as something that should not have happened.  I think she will do that in the next couple of episodes too and with his ex, losing her father - would she be a nobilistic gal and let him go.  Still, what a ride it has been for CW.  Wonder how she has been able to handle it.  Seeing her tearing up with her foster mom explaining that she is able to forgive was really sad.  That she could not get angry and cuss and scream for all the injustices that happened to her.

Yes and No , because when I look at CW , for me she kind of people that swim with the tide , never swim against it , even if it drags her down & I find she doesn’t knows what best for her but I see now she’s improving let’s face it who would thought she will divorce her good for nothing husband , So when I see her tearing eyes next episode, I know she will ignor her feeling as nothing happened . But When I see she is running & hiding , I am happy about it . 

AE88B7A0-91FC-4273-9268-15558B0DCECB.gif

Because this the time , I hope he knows her well enough to know , she’s only pretending to not show her true feeling toward him & she apparently rejecting his feeling because she scared . 

09375BB4-63C0-4036-AE41-DD949D26B262.gif

So hopefully, He will meet with her and actually come up with way to get a  round her and every other obstacle come their way starting with ex wife . 

What was with WS mom -  asking her to forgive him one last time.  How much did she abuse all along their marriage for just about everything.  The wicked words that she used taunting her about her birth.  The nuisance of a accusation when she found the pregnancy stick in the garbage bin -  Jeez - who looks at garbage and picks and checks it out.  And that too, keeping it in her apron? Just seeing it was disgusting.  So, after doing all that, since CW is now rich, she wants her.  I am glad CY is divorced and on her way for better life whether it is with JY or not.  Even though I like them as a pair, just getting through all the hassles will be a nightmare.  How will grandma and dad take it.  Who will tell them?  Also, would CY get the courage be fight for JY.  JY will have to handle the backlash of his mother's arrest and take action regarding that.  Does he want to add CY to the mix?

Everything you say makes sense, I agree with u but I don’t no , I want him to heal as well and find some kind of happiness on the way , yes I agree he was bad husband , useless one , cheater/ lied on the topic that  , but I also believe CW in some way need to share the blame as well she was babysitting him a lot , somewhere on the way their relationship change  , I can’t remember see them as wife and husband , there only scene got any romance was a dream . 

For the mother she everything that I don’t like , from her obsession to her crazy mean behavior, she never once set her children the right path , and the same time excepted them to be amazing  , I don’t understand how she except him to pass his exam if he wasn’t putting the time and effort to achieve his dream , it’s broke my heart when the father was comparing his children with a woman that worked hard and didn’t got time to spend time with her children because she providing them with money but the same time they turn out beautifully good and make her proud, looking at himself and his wife how they couldn’t even achieve that while they got a good income and the his wife was home mom that didn’t ever work for nothing that couldn’t look after her children to turn a human at least. 

I will end it with a good note,  so I thinks this scene make me 100% hopeful , he will come for her , when she turn him down and ask him to be with his ex wife - he will turn up & hold to her - if not there still next after that :lol:

6901EF35-A135-4FB2-AE41-D091FF79EED9.gif

- good night everyone :wub:

if u bored to wait between episodes, come watch The fiery priest , it’s Friday/Saturday - it’s comedy, u would love it :D

201902220731582410_2_20190222073411104.j

[Newsen Lee Min-ji reporter] 

Owner, Yong Jung Hoon's hug was caught. 

MBC weekend drama "My Love Healing" (Won Young-ok / directed by Kim Sung-yong, Lee Soo-hyun), broadcasted on February 24, unveiled Lee Sung-hoon's tear- 

In the last broadcast, Lim Chienwoo (the owner of the property) lost consciousness in an accident when he was trying to save Hersong state. Choi Jin-yoo (Yoon Jung-hoon) nursed in a deliberate manner from the side of Lim Chu-woo and professed his true feelings towards Lim Chui. Lim Ji-woo, who regained his consciousness, refused to confess Choi Jin-yong, but he was unable to conceal his mind toward Choi Jin-yoo. 

Among them, the production team of 'My Love Healer' is showing the embrace of the owner and Yeon Jung-hoon. In the open photo, the owner feels surprised by discovering something in his rooftop yard on a dark night. The owner then sits down and sheds tears. 

In another photo, there is a picture of the owner and Jeong Jung Hoon facing each other on the roof of the yard. The two people who seem to be annoyed at each other with heartwarming feelings and emotions attract attention. It feels like a tearful pouring of tears in a moment. With tears in her eyes, she feels like the tender heart of Yeon Jeong-hoon when she takes her with her hand. Indeed, it raises questions about the future development of the romance of the two people who have confirmed each other's hearts. (Photo = MBC) 

Newsen Lee Min-ji oing @ 

News tip and press release newsen@newsen.com
Copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying & redistribution prohibited

Cr. as above.

Original Link to the article :  https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000064530

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I will end it with a good note,  I thinks this scene make me 100% hopeful , he will come for her , when she turn him down so he could go to his ex wife 

Check what I posted from naver.   100% hopeful.

I am sure in the preview CW said 'I like you' to someone. She has to continue her noble idiot act for a few more of the 8 episodes.

Now the evil woman is waiting trial, father has had a heart attack and survived, and CW got to know JY's feelings, 8 episodes seem too many to fill in JC & YY's relationship. We know the father and grandmother have not changed in their feelings for their family members. I don't want to know anymore of JY's relation with ex wife, WS and family are out of the picture, and please dear Lord not anymore of the nasty lawyer and idiot girl. Good that she has met a good man who is concerned for her and baby's wellbeing. That is enough.

We know the smart lawyer has been scammed off his money. Good. Some punishment if not enough.

Nothing else. 4 more episodes are more than enough.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

I am sure in the preview CW said 'I like you' to someone. She has to continue her noble idiot act for a few more of the 8 episodes.

I ‘m for it by now , I like you , I love you , huge me , anything that lead them to start their relationship, I am desperate , It take them long time . :blush:

We know the smart lawyer has been scammed off his money. Good. Some punishment if not enough.

Nothing else. 4 more episodes are more than enough.

Did u see , how he make himself caring for their child , isn’t he the same man that didn’t want his son the same house , he need to go out with JY ex wife and we done :D

@angelwingssf & @maribella , What do u think of the grandmother meddling in JY’s business with his ex wife , What the need for her to ask her that question , I don’t like the idea that she may help her to be with JY if she liked her answer . 

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@angelwingssf & @maribella , What do u think of the grandmother meddling in JY’s business with his ex wife , What the need for her to ask her that question , I don’t like the idea that she may help her to be with JY if she liked her answer . 

I doubt very much.  grandma does not like the ex.  She destroyed JY when they had a divorce and she hates her.  But for the well being of GP she might consider that.  But JY may confess he has feelings for someone else who studied with him in college and stuff.  There might be shared custody of GP which might be good, but the prize for the EX is JY and she might not get that.  

6 hours ago, maribella said:

She has to continue her noble idiot act for a few more of the 8 episodes.

@maribella -  When I wrote about CY, I refrained from using that word fearing our moderators :mask:

22 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I ‘m for it by now , I like you , I love you , huge me , anything that lead them to start their relationship, I am desperate , It take them long time . :blush:

Did u see , how he make himself caring for their child , isn’t he the same man that didn’t want his son the same house , he need to go out with JY ex wife and we done :D

The writer has to do something to fill in the episodes and so turning the lawyer into a caring father (:crazy:) will take some space. It is utterly ridiculous. This couple or coupling has been ridiculous from day 1. There have been instances of a complete change of heart but usually preceeded by some tragedy or disaster. There is none here. His change of heart is due to seeing her with another man? Really, so lame.

I am not sure what to think of CW's grandmother's meeting with the ex. We did not see it but I think both CW's father and grandmother had been in the know with his marriage and divorce. Don't forget the ex was probably living with them. So they may know each other well.

@angelwingssf   I had used that term many times. The moderators don't like that? :grimace:

I think the next few episodes will be sad because CW will feel she shouldn't be with JY even though she has realized she loves him and he loves her.  In my opinion, the ex is not going to be a factor other than to cause some angst because of GP.  JY and CW will end up together.  GP will have CW and she will be a wonderful mother.  Grandmother and father will accept JY for CW because he is no longer their son or grandson after dissolving the adoption and by allowing them to marry they can still have him in their family.  JY will take care of the company along with CW and all will be well.  YY will be happy too.  The evil mother will be in jail and the father will divorce her so there will not be a conflict with JY and CW getting married.  Once the mother gets out of jail, YY, JY can still be there for her and I am sure that CW will forgive her. 

As far as the lawyer, he was told by CW not to invest his money but he did it anyway telling her he knew more than she did.  He caused all the problems in his life.  He doesn't deserve to be with the girl or his son because of how he treated her.  I am happy that she finally gave up on him and found a way to support herself and her baby.  She will be fine because she now has someone else who is caring and is willing to be there for her.  

WS might finally grow up and become a man.  He needed this to wake him up and realize what a terrible person he had been to CW.  She was the best thing that ever happened to him and his family and they treated her badly.  He has no choice now but to take care of himself.

My personal hope is that there is a slight time jump and we see CW and JY married and she is pregnant with their child.  GP loves her and is happy to have a sibling.  :)

5 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

how he treated her.  I am happy that she finally gave up on him and found a way to support herself and her baby.  She will be fine because she now has someone else who is caring and is willing to be there for her

I would hold out on this until the last episode. The character was written as a pregnant girl who turned up at his doorstep expecting him to reunite with her, put up with abuse from the lawyer's mother for many months, refused to leave, but finally relented when she found out about his attempts to date YY. 

The writer might still write something stupid and have her go running back to him, the baby on her back, with violins in the background. 

I mean in this day and age, turning up pregnant at the house of the man who had dumped you? So humiliating. :unsure:

@angelwingssf so we have episodes today and next week? I wonder why they cut it to 80. That is a fair chunk. Who knows what the ratings are like?

I was sort of watching The last empress, the ending was a let down for me. No OTP. I hope CW gets her man,  imagine revealing his mother's crimes because he loves her and because he is a good man. So romantic.:kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, maribella said:

so we have episodes today and next week? I wonder why they cut it to 80.

I think they cut it 80 episodes a long time ago.  I am fine with the no. but I wish they had given more of CW and JY as a couple than other stuff.  Also, I wanted them to be married and have a kid before grandma comes out say in 15 years or so and just heads off to a monastery.  As many other have pointed out, just feeling remorse because she got caught does not sit well with me just like other soompiers.  Also, hate how everyone is so forgiving for such a magnanimous crime but liked CW foster mom being mad at her and wanting to pull out all SJ's hair.  The others forgiving SJ seems very abnormal for a human being.  We are not saints and should not be.  I can understand that it is important to forgive not for the other person, but for yourself.  But if we miss that step of being angry, one would bottle all their pain in their livers.  Not a good idea.  It is like accepting someone's death without mourning for them.  

Their rating seems to be pretty decent - I think they went above 15.1% and so some of the main leads are doing something (I read!) - let me find it for you.  

Star News

[Independence] 'My love healer' 15% rating of fulfillment .. Food truck burger shot

[Star News reporter]Yeon Jung-hoon, owner, Yun Jong-hoon / photo = Kim Hyun-sun reporter

'My Love Healer' MBC drama 'My love healing' (play Won Young-ok, directed by Kim Sung-yong and Lee Soo-hyun, hereinafter referred to as 'healing period') starring actress Ozin, Yoon Jung-hoon and Yun Jong-hoon will distribute burgers to citizens Is expected. The 'Healer' team announced that it would start shooting 'Daddy Burger' (hamburger) if it exceeds 15% as a promise of the drama watching rate in 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' at the time of the start of broadcasting last October. 'Healer' surpassed the 15% mark in the 68th broadcast on the last 10 days with a 15.1% rating, and the 72nd minute on the 17th most recently broadcasted reached its highest peak of 16.0% (Nielsen Korea's national standard)  The 'healing' team decided to make a pleasant decision to convey the audience 's appreciation to the audience. In the play, Park Jung-hoon of Park Wan-seung will deliver a hamburger to a citizen of a food truck. On the other hand, 'My love healing' is a good daughter, a daughter-in-law, However, the cheerful cheerful fighting team of the national super class Wonder Woman Im Chichu (the owner) who was sacrificed one by one for the family. The 80th trilogy is coming to an end on March 3.View original image0002763299_001_20190223080100868.jpg?type=w540

0002763299_002_20190223080100891.jpg?type=w540

Star news reporter hhs422@mtstarnews.com ▶ Star news ▶ star star 

My personal hope is that there is a slight time jump and we see CW and JY married and she is pregnant with their child.  GP loves her and is happy to have a sibling.  :)

Hi friend , I would love to see her with baby :wub:

if not we could together  stalk her instagram account and watch her with her own baby :D:joy: - seriously she got adorable children 

There was not much happening in these episodes today.  Finally JY over hears CY 's confession of love.  JC wins the competition. GP grandfather dies.  Lawyer loses his dough (already knew about it) - but the sharks come for him and the mother keeps calling CW to help with money, her son and stuff.  JW creates a construction zone to cheer up CY.  

Preview - I think I see CY being pregnant.  Don't know if they are a couple.  

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Here is the preview for the next one.  Am I seeing it right ?  Or is it my imagination that CY looks pregnant.  Someone confirm.

B4FAABFA-8411-41AD-91C2-294F1157A959.gif

It’s seem like that :) - hopefully good ending 

I read ur top post , how dare ex MIL ask for help 

Archived