[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

KJH visited CSH at her office, their hearts are heavy with the obstacles and pressure to each other which made them concern another.:heart: :persevere:

PBG-subway.jpg

PBG-support.jpg

Do you know how much I hate this ex-husband who is the reason why KJH had this unhappy face and was in deep pain.:rage: :triumph:

PBG-sad-face.jpg

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

This is probably your reaction - WHY? WHY I slept?

lolol.  That gif is my reaction exactly!!! :joy:

2 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

With posts about JWS's recent behavior, I wanted so much to have an "angry" reply button! Rather frustrated that there's none!

There's always the good old-fashioned keysmash?  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

1 minute ago, bebebisous33 said:

There must be a third trip to Cuba because there was this news about the actor playing JWS going to Cuba. Morerover, JH mentioned that he might be sent abroad (episode 8) to his brother... and the latter wanted to follow him.

Maybe to workout the legal part so that only CSH is the sole owner..( logic is anyway ignored).. someone already mentioned this in this forum i think

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Do you know that Dispatch has daily tweets about the drama episodes?

Just for the record: These are really screencaps from a Dispatch article.

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/1634700

dispatch has major love for SHK, they cover all news about her. It’s a known thing in the SHK fan community. :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

There must be a third trip to Cuba because there was this news about the actor playing JWS going to Cuba. Morerover, JH mentioned that he might be sent abroad (episode 8) to his brother... and the latter wanted to follow him.

Maybe he (WooSeok) will go to Cuba, screw up the deal with Samuel, lose the confidence of the board members and get voted out?  A girl can dream...

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Hello. I've been silently lurking here for a while now, but today's last scene just made me tear up. It was such a wonderful and emotional moment to end tonight's episode. CSH finally chose to show up at JH's house. I can't wait for next week to see her meet his family. It might be awkward but once they get to know her, they would love her just like JH does. She deserves her own HEA with JH. 

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, moonsnail said:

Hello. I've been silently lurking here for a while now, but today's last scene just made me tear up. It was such a wonderful and emotional moment to end tonight's episode. CSH finally chose to show up at JH's house. I can't wait for next week to see her meet his family. It might be awkward but once they get to know her, they would love her just like JH does. She deserves her own HEA with JH. 

I'm also hoping that they really welcome SooHyun into their family.  What I really want to see is some redemption for the mother's in this drama, as well.  I hate that even JinHyuk's mom is shown in this slightly negative light (even as it is realistic), when it comes to SooHyun.  Our CEO deserves to receive motherly love from someone.  :unsure: 

• Like 20