[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Not working today. House still asleep. So happy to join everybody to "watch" although I can rarely find a live stream. Was thinking, too,  I want back to the fairy tale. I want happily ever after for our OTP and all of the sweet pairings in this drama. My idea of a perfect happy ending would be JH and SH at JH's parent's house laughing and eating a meal together with the family. Comfort food. I don't know how they get there but here's hoping.

I'm still not convinced that the wolf image at the end isn't JH's dad. But I think wolves are beautiful soulful animals. Much too beautiful an image for T. Group and its ilk. 

Spoiler

The beautiful soulful wolf. I think I hear a cry for a happy ending for SH and JH and all nature. 

• Like 6

Terrible lag

SH tells dad that she understands why JH has such a sunny disposition after looking at hus family . Dad tells her that JH told him not to worry but the mind of a parent is always worrying for their child. 

Then i I got kicked off the steam 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Sh tells him that he eats like a pig and it’s unappetizing, hahaha. He tells her he is touched that she cane out to see him, he really wanted to see her and she says she felt the same way. 

Lag.

he asked her the reason for her liking him, - laaagg — something about KJH being the only person in the world. 

He insists on dropping her home. When they’re home, she tells him to leave. He tells her to scoot over and jumps into bed with her. She says she is uncomfortable and can’t sleep, tells him to have some tea and then go to his place. He pushes her down and says “ I’ve got tea at my place, did I come all the way for this?”. She throws him off, he sulks saying “ I came out in this cold weather”. But gets a big smile and says the bed is so comfortable, it “ feels

like my rightful place”, then SH says nobody has slept on that side of the bed not even Sec Jang. KJH says that the side of the bed recognizes its owner. Lol.

she fidgets again and he pulls her into his arms and says he wishes this is how they went to sleep every night, in each other’s arms. sH is quiet, he asks why and she says she is happy. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 5

PR team gets a whiff of the rumor that a new director will be joining the company board, the rumor is that it’s KWS. Everyone is shocked.

PR team leader meets Driver Nam and tells him about the rumor, Driver Nam is all sorts lf

Irritated at the news.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3