[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

LDC and Sec Jang are formally dating, he is complimenting her hair and looks. He says it reminds him of old days when mothers.... she cuts in and tells him to eat his food.

kjh and sh are at the old widow’s place, she is going through all the side dishes that KJH got for her . Later in the car, SH says it looks like jh’s Mom is a really good cook. JH says she is an amazing cook, SH says she envies him bevauss her mom can’t cook. JH invites her to his

place for a meal, she says she is angry because the old widow didn’t offer SH any of the side dishes and usually it’s the polite thing to offer food to others. JH teases her and says she is

like a young school student.

lagggggg

• Like 14
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 3

JH’s family is lounging in front of the tv, planning a meal, dad tells JH to invite SH. JH and dongsaeng are all kinds of happy but mom says it will uncomfortable for SH, because she is used to luxuries. Dad says a house is a house and serves the same purpose regardless of it being luxurious.  

Kjh sends her an invite, sec Jang walks in and reminds SH that the day of the dinner is also her ex father in law’s death anniversary, she needs to attend.

• Like 16
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4

Thank you so much for the update. Wont be able to download it in viu in the next 4-5 hours so the screencaps and updates are well appreciated. 

Too bad I have work tonight. I guess I'll be spending my lunch watching ep12!!!

Ps. I have watched ep11 for like 6 times now ahahaha lolz 

I just so love this drama.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

JH’s family is lounging in front of the tv, planning a meal, dad tells JH to invite SH. JH and dongsaeng are all kinds of happy but mom says it will uncomfortable for SH, because she is used to luxuries. Dad says a house is a house and serves the same purpose regardless of it being luxurious.  

Kjh sends her an invite, sec Jang walks in and reminds SH that the day of the dinner is also her ex father in law’s death anniversary, she needs to attend.

Well, if she chooses to show up at the death anniversary of her father-in-law, then she acts as if she had not cut ties with JWS's family. On the other hand, she is actually forced by the divorce contract to attend. So if she doesn't appear there, then she decides to give up the hotel. So this might be the choice that was illustrated in the drawing.

• Like 9
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, if she chooses to show up at the death anniversary of her father-in-law, then she acts as if she had not cut ties with JWS's family. On the other hand, she is actually forced by the divorce contract to attend. So if she doesn't appear there, then she decides to give up the hotel. So this might be the choice that was illustrated in the drawing.

Would love her to send her attorney instead. 

• Like 9

KJH meets Driver Nam, KWS stops to say hello. Driver Nam tells him not to bother, KWS says he must since Driver Nam is important to SH. He tells Driver Nam he is looking forward to see him at the anniversary.

JH ends up taking driver nam’a place and drives her home, he lies to her that the dinner is cancelled. He is lying for her :tears:

sh is at office the next day, sec Jang gets a call from LDC and let’s it slip that the guests have arrived at JH’s place. SH is shocked, tries to call him. He wont pick up. Her mom calls her crying to attend the anniversary this last time for her dad’s sake.

SH is facing turmoil, duty/family or love?

i think she will go to JH’s place. Let’s see, fingers and toes crossed 

• Like 15
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, bebebisous33 said:

JWS has a lot of unfortunate encounters! There are all fateful, they are signals that he needs to open your eyes and mind! Or we could say, this proves that he is really a stalker.

I m getting irritated to see him now lolz.. I think CSH should sue him for stalking her n release a press statement against taeryong grp!! I want to see his mom n him panicking lolz!! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, ihyw said:

Would love her to send her attorney instead. 

Me too. Such a clause should be illegal.It would be great if CSH uses it as an occasion to fight in a law suit. I believe, she was just waiting for the right time. She once said that she had been preparing herself. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1