Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Other than the bad background CGI it was a good episode, cuteness overload by the Soo-Hyun and Mi-Jin as well was really enjoyable. :love:

I hope it doesn't happen but if a terminal illness does get introduced which one out of SH and JH will you guys prefer to stay alive?:heartbreak::weary:

Anyways here is brief recap Episode 11: https://www.asiandrama4u.com/encounter-episode-11-recap/

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Honestly after watching episode 11 I sense a not happy ending. OMG PD-nim I BEG A HAPPY ENDING.

Hopefully for the future episode our couple encounter problem but they can survive and Then HAPPY ENDING. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, xu_lyfe said:

I think he may use Dong wa hotel to make deal with JH instead of CSH: leave her and she still be CEO.

Ah this is a highly likely scenario..maybe like the sad story JH will try to disappear for the sake of CSH but then she finds out ( maybe the letter buried under the tree?) and then happy ending PLEASE..:D

• Like 5

Many pages back, I posted that one of the ways by which our JinSoo Couple could be together is for CSH's appa to make a sacrifice for his daughter to reciprocate what she had to give up and concede to, to advance her father's political career. I had an inkling that it had to do with giving up a political ambition.

Finally in Episode 11, we saw that he has already made up his mind not to run for the Presidency. He's realistic that given his steadfast opposition toward the alliance proposed by his ex in-law, he will not have the political machinery to pursue the presidential campaign. But more importantly, he will not compromise his principles in exchange for political funds which is contingent on that alliance that he is so strongly opposed to. His wife will surely be in hysterics once she finds out as she has set her heart on entering in and living in the Blue House.

Now this is a huge plot development as CSH and her family only has attraction and use for the Taegyoung Chairwoman if Congressman Cha will run for the presidential elections and will form an alliance with her preferred party.

JWS, of course, is a different story all together.

Cha Soo Hyun is also making her moves through Mr. Nam. She has a plan which viewers are not privy to but I am sure, she will throw in a punch---a very strong one at that, that will knock them down--- when the right time comes.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yenung Joa said:

Other than the bad background CGI it was a good episode, cuteness overload by the Soo-Hyun and Mi-Jin as well was really enjoyable. :love:

I hope it doesn't happen but if a terminal illness does get introduced which one out of SH and JH will you guys prefer to stay alive?:heartbreak::weary:

Why didn't I notice any CGI? My eyes must've been deceiving me. LOL

About the terminal illness plot line, I personally think that it won't happen. Knowing our writer, it's not her style to make things happen so literally. It may prelude to something bad, but as we can see there's nothing that our leads can't conquer even though it will take some time.

Just like how the girl petted the wolf.. might not kill the beast but having it subdued is good enough isn't it? 

Can't wait for todays episode! Fighting everyone!:wub:

57 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Finally in Episode 11, we saw that he has already made up his mind not to run for the Presidency. He's realistic that given his steadfast opposition toward the alliance proposed by his ex in-law, he will not have the political machinery to pursue the presidential campaign. But more importantly, he will not compromise his principles in exchange for political funds which is contingent on that alliance that he is so strongly opposed to. His wife will surely be in hysterics once she finds out as she has set her heart on entering in and living in the Blue House.

Now this is a huge plot development as CSH and her family only has attraction and use for the Taegyoung Chairwoman if Congressman Cha will run for presidential elections and will form alliance with her preferred party.

I salute her dad for doing something like this. HIs move might not be entirely for his daughter, but he definitely had her in his mind when he decided on this.

and JWS... oh JWS. What can I say? You would only have my pity. 

• Like 11

Honestly after watching episode 11 I sense a not happy ending. OMG PD-nim I BEG A HAPPY ENDING.

Hopefully for the future episode our couple encounter problem but they can survive and Then HAPPY ENDING. 

• Like 1

Lx6iBhT.jpg

DRdIYF4.jpg

The book KJH told CSH..

About This Book

A collection of nine short stories in which the characters bear the loss of loved ones or broken hearts, such as a middle-aged woman who couldn¡¯t forget her lover who passed away 13 years ago or a father who suddenly lost his son. 

I truly hope there's no such as foreshadowing:bawling:

Let's just patiently waiting for ep 12, 3hours to go

Edited:

@bebebisous33 just read your insight about the sad story KJH told SH..

He is telling her that there is no happily ever after. With his words, he is actually showing that fairy tales don't exist!! Remember that this writer uses a lot of references from fairy tales. As conclusion, he is more focused on the letter symbolizing his love for the woman. JH is a wise, mature and very realistic person unlike JWS.

since your hunch and analysis were proven, i put my trust in your words..

:heart:

• Like 15
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Regardless of this show being ended happily or sadly...

I think we need to accept the fact that these 3-4 episodes will be the "trials episodes"...

Whereby the story may bring our CSH and KJH separated or breaking up and other heart wrenching situations may occur to their relationship with each other, their family... I don't know...

And being a melodrama... I think we need to anticipate that much...

But hopefully... really hopefully... this will not end on a sad note.....................

Through this drama, the couple had revived my feeling of being loved and in love again... The beauty of love.

Something that had gone cold within me...

And against all odds, the non powerful non rich guy... with all his sincerity and love and kindness, loving this lonely, cold, sad, rich woman... 

I really, really need to see a happy ending, for them to be together in love..

:heart:

• Like 17

for tonight episode -  i wish JH's father just want to find out depth of their relationship not something else . ( i hope writer should not shock us with some plot twist :phew:

FInally, bogum with international fan fan support ( including Korea fan) for boyfriend filming site.  He is wearing promise ring.

his fan made a compilation of drunk KJH and CSH scene

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 4

Watching this episode 11 warmed my heart for the couple, but also left me with a heavy feeling of what's going to happen next.

I can truly appreciate the ex-husband wanting to fight for the woman he fell in love with at first sight--that speaks to my romantic heart.  But at this point, I'm beginning to feel like Marlin and Dory (Finding Nemo) after realizing the happy feeling light was a lure attached to a monster fish, "Happy feeling gone!"  I'm ready for him to be gone.

Sadly, he never learned how to demonstrate his love in front of her.  Trying to coerce her  back to him by threatening her position as CEO is no way to endear someone to you. He's also selling himself short--it would only means that she loved the company more than him...willing to sacrifice herself to keep her company by going back to him. He is also underestimating her relationship with Jin Hyuk-- these two are in love with each other and are already trying to protect each other.

To be honest, I'm not sure how she keeps the hotel, unless the ex-family is cut out of the picture. If not, they will always be in the background causing problems. I hope the ex-husband comes to his senses and turns over all his shares to her as a final act of "love", truly letting her go this time.  I also wish that Jin Hyuk was independent of this company for his livelihood.   

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1