Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

huhu your links are broken again. T_T

Waaaaaaaaaa

Why is KJH crying?? 

You wouldn't stand seeing him choked his words and crying, made my stomach hurts..

But his love is real

And pure

And true

*im still crying btw huhuhuhu

--------- -------- ---------

I use to re run each and every episode in no time but this one, i think i still need to prepare my heart. 

I know im probably being dramatic over a drama :crazy: but what i'd like to add is that, once again our leads performed such an outstanding acting. 

Seeing Soo Hyun suffocated again because WSook decided that it's time to go bananas, i'm literally hold my breath. how she repressed her frustation, made me frustated (give me my xanax). And how she made Saranghaeyo more than just a confession but comitment with her sublte expression, made me believe, she chose the right project for her and for me this is her best. 

And Park Bo Gum absolutely immersed himself into Kim Jin Hyuk.. his surprised expression when i love you came suddenly, and how he choked his words in the last scene was.. hufttt :tears: (again, where's my xanax).. 

These two, for their outstanding acting performance deserve our supports. Keep hitting those like button till your finger hurts!! 

• Like 16
  • Sad 7

There was a little lag during the last part, so don’t quote me but JH said - “ I am terrified. Terrified that there is no exit.. no pathway that can lead me to an exit from CSH.”

don’t kill me if I misheard, will try to find a video clip of that moment.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

I cried when CSH drunk said she's afraid that this is all dreams. and now KJH's choke made me cry.

I think later we're gonna see secretary jang gets married with dae chan. 

no preview :tears:?

• Like 21

The wolf might be any obstacles, burden, obligations required by devils, conditions related to her parents which Cha Soo Hyun has carried for years, choosing Cha Soo Hyun's own happiness make her get her real freedom back. The wolf crumbled by Cha Soo Hyun's enlightenment. :thumbsup:

Kim Jin Hyuk let Cha Soo Hyun decide by herself with his deep pain to wait&see. :bawling:

PBG-wolf-disappear.jpg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

Why of all days did I sleep late???? :bawling:  Thanks to everyone posting screen caps and recaps!!

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

So she chose himmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS This is a great great drama!! Every episode ends in a positive light so i'm 90% fond for an HE!!!

Me too!  I wonder if the painting we saw in yesterday's episode (the little prince) is actually positive foreshadowing?  Perhaps SooHyun is the little prince and she's going to let the snake bite her.  The snake being TaeKyung, her mother, Director Choi and all the other haters.  And by letting the snake bite her, SooHyun will get to shed all of the things that weigh her down, and be free to tend to her rose. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

There was a little lag during the last part, so don’t quote me but JH said - “ I am terrified. Terrified that there is no exit.. no pathway that can lead me to an exit from CSH.”

don’t kill me if I misheard, will try to find a video clip of that moment.

Thank you for explaining why KJH is crying. hahaha

And I really really really hope you misheard because I wont understand why he wants to exit out of CSH. :cold_sweat:

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Thank you for explaining why KJH is crying. hahaha

And I really really really hope you misheard because I wont understand why he wants to exit out of CSH. :cold_sweat:

I think he meant the opposite. 

He’s terrified because he loves her so much that he was afraid that if she left, he has nowhere to go?

@ahdrianaa beat me to it. Haha. But I noticed you adress the ex hubby as KWS. Isn’t his name JWS? *confused for a bit*

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, nikir said:

Why there is no preview.. why why whey wheyo:astonished:

:unsure:  Is the drama in live shoot mode?  Maybe that's why?

Also does anyone know if TVN re-broadcasts the drama?  Some shows in the states will air a show at the regular time and then to catch any people who missed it, they will show it again.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, ahdrianaa said:

He means it in a good way, it would mean that he doesn’t see his life continuing without SH. 

Waaah.. KJH said that... so emotional.. :wub::tears:

• Like 7

Just now, yonaomi123 said:

:unsure:  Is the drama in live shoot mode?  Maybe that's why?

I hope so.. maybe they are editing the script to give us a super happy lovey  dovey ending

• Like 11