[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 7/7/2019 at 12:00 AM, minmangfan said:

My next question would be:

If you were to ask PPC one (JUST ONE!!) question**, what would it be?

Actually for now, I just want to know how do they both feel as a neighbor lol. They can visit each other often or just say hi through the window maybe? *delulu*

On 7/7/2019 at 12:52 AM, quietobserver said:

"Tell us three good things about him/her that fans wouldn't know about?"

It's difficult question tbh lol. Since I don't know them personally. I'll be back later.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, endensia said:

Actually for now, I just want to know how do they both feel as a neighbor lol. They can visit each other often or just say hi through the window maybe? *delulu*

It's difficult question tbh lol. Since I don't know them personally. I'll be back later if I can find one. 

That was the straightforward question she would ask PPC. :D

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

Same question to my fellow shipper, what genre/story would you like them to be? 

idk what genre but i want to see them as superheroes or maybe king/queen or maybe parents~~ something they havent done before.. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

one question I wanted to ask if they will be casted in another drama or movie, what would be the genre / story? 

Action comedy would be nice

• Like 2

A question for PMY What was ur reaction when u know that his jersey number is #34? 

A question for PSJ : what do u think about all the coincidences u n pmy hv? 

i used to trust in Mont Blanc only , but rn

i’ll add in psj jersey too..

soooo in Mont Blanc and PSJ jersey number i trust! 

:D

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 1:00 AM, minmangfan said:

If you were to ask PPC one (JUST ONE!!) question**, what would it be?

My turn to answer this..

For PSJ, it’s pretty simple. 

How do you manage to keep your desires in check for close to 10 years? (Those who have PPC background knowledge will understand why I ask this..:wub:

For PMY, I decide to go with a different approach: 

What was the turning point in your life that made you want to get into a relationship again or date someone for that matter?

I realized that when trying to come out with one question, there’s a different way of tackling them according to the person.

PSJ is more hands on in his approach to dating whereas PMY could be more of a plan things meticulously and logically thinking woman, so in a way I don’t really see them clashing in terms of ideals.

Hopefully, I didn’t stray too far to the Perverted Side of this supposed thread. Hehe!:blush:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

I would like to see them in action movies like James Bond :P or superheroes like MCU (i'm a die hard fan of MCU... sorry DC) or comedy drama like The Big Bang Theory (i love love TBBT... so sad its already finished) :joy: or like The Lord of the Rings trilogy hahaha i could have imagine PSJ as Legolas (Orlando Bloom) and PMY as Galadriel or Arwen akakaka  i'm crazy right... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

I would like to see them in 1800s period movie or drama, the period where Joseon was taken by another power.

Something like MrSunshine or Different Dreams or Love,Lies ..

I imagine PMY wearing those kinda clothes, other than hanbok. ( what I magine is something like IU wore in Hoteldeluna). And maybe PSJ who looks amazing in suits, he'll be the man who many woman desires hehe. Or he can be Righteous Army member fighting for independence. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

A question for PMY What was ur reaction when u know that his jersey number is #34? 

A question for PSJ : what do u think about all the coincidences u n pmy hv

as much as i take the jersey num as a part of shipping proof but on the other hand i feel like we exaggerate it a bit too much. it's just a number anyway though having said that i do believe in the theory behind it 

she answered about the co incidences & matching couple items right saying it's just co incidences & was not planned beforehand right? :/

2 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

What was the turning point in your life that made you want to get into a relationship again or date someone for that matter?

even though i'm not pmy but can i answer this based on my imagination & it's partly influenced by the ppc fic i'm currently reading where the author gave her pov how the pmy finally opened her heart to psj. ok it happened when ppc went backstage after attending the AAA awards & since we all know how gorgeous pmy looked in that dress & ppc weren't absolutely strangers by that time so when they went backstage psj was huffing & puffing how the cameraman was trying to zoom on her inappropriately, i mean he was ranting how how he wanted to punch the camera man & pmy saw how caring & protective he was so she sushed him & he leaned in! & that's how they finally broke the ice between them :tounge_xd: