[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 7/4/2018 at 6:36 PM, Cheryl295 said:

:wub:  Newbie here. Have you guys seen the new fan pics coming out from AAA Awards last year? Maybe they developed a friendship that time already? They look so good together. :wub:

So it was my thread anniversary the other day. I joined after Episode 8 kiss and seeing AAA 2017 pics :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, itzzy said:

how can you watch this and not ship them omg

(open only if you are over 18 lol)

Hide contents

their body language :ph34r: name me a hotter kissing scene... a hotter couple

I think PSJ srsly went crazy during this scene. He srsly never let go of her lips and was pretty touchy lol im not complaining thou. pmy didnt seem to mind either

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, mimixemix said:

idk what’s gonna happen to my poor soul if they don’t end up together. I 

sometimes I regret for being a shipper, but I think this is my fate, so I’m just gonna enjoy it,lol 

Just like SDM ,

i also have double personality, when I’m (in/on/at) shipper mode, i’ll do or say whatever comes to my mind, even if it’s making me look crazy or stupid.

And when I’m (in/on/at) normal mode, i always regret for all the crazy things I done while i was in shipper mode. For examples, I always slept late at night (for the past a year) just to make sure i don’t miss anything abt PPc and now my eyes are getting worst, and the unnormal one ,i once prayed to God to let me live till the day PPc get married, isn’t is crazy? At that point I really wondered if i’m still normal for asking a very sensitive thing to The One Who Created me. 

ps : i’m not quite sure about my grammar so I decided to wrote (in/on/at) , just go with whatever yall believe is the right one..

And finally before i end my sentences, whoever read this, let’s take a few seconds ,stand up and together we say “In Mont Blanc we trust”

bye!

:tounge_xd:

Saranghae PPC

:heart:

More than indulging yourself completly into a ship past no return i think its important to realize that the two person you are shipping; those two needs to feel the same love & companionship which you feel by looking at them. We as shippers can't dictate how someone should end up together as love & relationship in real life goes through a lot of complexities. we see that spark of chemistry in them from our perspective, mainly it's the couple that need to realize that they love each other enough to end up being together for a long time. So i hope what we see in ppc, the amount of love, trust, chemistry we see in them i hope they both feel the same way for each other too.

• Like 1

While everyone sharing some favourite bts.. I'm gonna share my top 10 list of most waited bts:D 

1. All kissing scene :P

2. All hug scene 

3. The quarrel scene (the one they went to US for business trip)

4. Drunken scene (both MS n YJ) 

5. The proposal scene

6. The wedding scene

7. The scene where MS wore her wedding dress to apologize YJ for her mistakes 

8. Mud scene

9. The scene where YJ carried MS to the bed 

10. The blockbuster date scene

And many moreee!!  I just want to watch all of them even though I don't know a single thing what they talking about lol..  Oh yeah I wish I could see the bts of poster shooting where simba around and the time when they watch ep 4 togetherB)

Anyway,  any update for dvd/bluray?

• Like 2

On 7/6/2019 at 7:59 PM, Nusrat.mitu said:

hang on author as in? you mean the author of wwwsk webtoon said they wanted to see ppc walking down on the weddding aisle for real?

Yup so JKY the author mentioned this in an interview I read before. This is what I understand :P  When asked if there's any actor that she'd like to invite for the main cast if she has another drama adaptation, she named Joon again coz it's always better to go with someone you already knew. She seems to be really fond of Joon, to the extent that before she met Joon, she even hopes her kids to become someone like him when they grow up lol~ (she has 2 at the time, and the older one is in grade 5 I think). But after she got to meet him, she was sober to realize that there's no way her kids can be like him coz he's some super human being :joy:

As for Mi Nyeong-ie, author JKY praised her beauty for being super comfy & down-to-earth, not showy like a superstar but really modest that she's moved by that. In a word, she spared a lot compliments for both, especially their good  human nature, so when the dating rumor broke out, she thought to herself: "if it's true, hopefully these two can end up in marriage" (this was used as the title for the article) :wub:

PS: the article was about some sincere stories of the author, and the way she talked about our OTP makes me feel that she's really supporting them. The article was a while after the drama ended, and even after all the denial from both parties about the rumor, so I think it'll cause some unnecessary attention but the author makes it super sincere & heartful to me. I personally don't think she's close to either Joon or Mi Nyeong-ie, but maybe just her personal hope from observing/ sensing from the two :heart:

• Insightful 3

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I cried listening to his sweet serenade .. :love: God pls bless him with his future love life.. 

Aghh lets talk about singer psj for real! :tears:

god his voice is so soothing & i actually liked one of his song (maybe it was his 1st ost) without even knowing it was sung by psj. It's this song from witch's romance: 

I mean good looks with good personality & dash of charming voice eeekkk is a dangerous combo no women can resist :sweat:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

But after she got to meet him, she was sober to realize that there's no way her kids can be like him coz he's some super human being :joy:

As for Mi Nyeong-ie, author JKY praised her beauty for being super comfy & down-to-earth, not showy like a superstar but really modest that she's moved by that. In a word, she spared a lot compliments for both, especially their good  human nature, so when the dating rumor broke out, she thought to herself: "if it's true, hopefully these two can end up in marriage" (this was used as the title for the article) :wub:

Hahah he must have that certain aura around older ladies either they want him to be their son or they wish their son to be as much as of a gentlemen like psj. & aghhh they even got the original author's blessings now what are they waiting for? :triumph:The whole universe can sense their chemistry, they better come up with some grand news soon to satisfy my heart :P

• Like 4

Spoiler

Guys, I'm pretty much a first time shipper and just wanna ask. Do this usually happen if one actor/actress updated his/her ig and then fans comment like  "thanks for updating, waiting for the other-half to update.. oh plz update" which their fav onscreen couple sounds like they are real couple who certainly update on the same day haha

Some of it sounds like forcing the costar to update too lol

I feel like this kinda comments started since PPC ... or am I wrong? lol

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Reveal hidden contents

Guys, I'm pretty much a first time shipper and just wanna ask. Do this usually happen if one actor/actress updated his/her ig and then fans comment like  "thanks for updating, waiting for the other-half to update.. oh plz update" which their fav onscreen couple sounds like they are real couple who certainly update on the same day haha

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

THOSE TOXIC LOUSY SHIPPERS (WHOEVER PPC OR FROM ANY OTHER FANDOM) WHO WRITES OF THEIR SHIP NAME OR TAGS THE OTHER PARTY OF THAT SHIP & CONSTANTLY HYPES EVERY SMALL LITTLE THING DIRECTLY UNDER THE SAID COUPLES SOCIAL MEDIA KNOWING VERY WELL THAT THE CELEB ARE SILENTLY OBSERVING YOUR CRAZY BEHAVIOR THOSE ALL BRING NOTHING BUT SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT TO ME. I CRINGE EVERY TIME I SEE bn_sj2013 UNDER PMY'S POST AS IF EVERYTHING IN HER LIFE REVOLVES AROUND HIM & VICE VERSA WHEN IT HAPPENS WITH OTHER SHIPPING COUPLE. HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHIPPING CULTURE & THE CONTENTS SHOULD BE LIMITED WITHIN THE FANDOM OR A CERTAIN GROUP WHERE YOU CAN GUSH ABOUT IT WITH YOUR FELLOW SHIPPERS 

• Sad 1

Before the Neighboor shippers were born i was so sick of ppl / pp shippers kept tagged bn_sj2013 in her photos/videos,

Spoiler

and rn I’m really sick of the lion n rabbit emojis in every Photo/video she posted.. 

they turned her instagram comments section into a zoo! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1