[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Unfortunately.. theres nothing much we can do about them.. we just gotta let them be. Theyll get tired of doing it at some point. 

Thats why I dont read her comments section anymore. Nothing interesting. Just full of people who cant respect boundaries.

• Like 2

all i can say is shippers who keep tagging PSJ or KJW and flood her ig with shipping comments or animal emojis hve no manner and respect for her personal space. they think it’s cute but please.. it’s embarrasing.. sorry to say. during wwwsk time, people kept tagging and tagging PSJ and gradually stopped after someone called them out~ (even her sister liked that comment).. jeez so embarrasing. but now i can still see some PSJ tagging. when will they stop? now labit shippers did the same with their emojis and copy and paste comments in korean smh. is this some kind of competition? 

please shippers dont take advantage of PMY.. we all know she is very nice and friendly so she’s very kind to all her fans, shippers or non shippers. but it doesnt mean we all can disrespect her by tagging other ppl and commenting unrelated stuffs on her ig everytime she post something. we should be thankful that she regularly updates her social media to connect with us, the fans. so lets jst focus on her only. dont tag her costars or do ur shipping activities on her ig. please have some common sense. 

• Like 6

5 minutes after PMY updated her last pic yesterday, I was glad when I opened the comment section and there were noone tagging bn_sj2013, kjw, put animal emojis, or doing other shipping things, but it wasn't last long.

Sometimes I just want to let them be, but at this point...I'm so sick to read that.

Please PPC shippers and neighbor shippers out there. What you do on PMY personal account just make you all look bad. It's really irritating. Please do the shipping things just on your shipper fandom accounts. 

• Like 3

Sorry, I have been too mentally drained in my workplace, the torture on my body is too much, what has happened recently, why is everyone’s angst levels so high? I see the thread changing from positivity to a lot of sustained anger.

I don’t really follow them much on Instagram since I’m not really an IG user, did something terrible happen?:dissapointed_relieved:

12 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Sorry, I have been too mentally drained in my workplace, the torture on my body is too much, what has happened recently, why is everyone’s angst levels so high? I see the thread changing from positivity to a lot of sustained anger.

I don’t really follow them much on Instagram since I’m not really an IG user, did something terrible happen?:dissapointed_relieved:

Nooo.. nothing serious really.. :) dont worry about it. Just stating our disappoitnment on shippers commenting their bias and tagging them on PMYs comment section on IG. For them, they dont see anything wrong... which makes it wrong...

• Thanks 1

So sorry for asking such question. It is pretty disturbing to see such comments. If I feel this way, what about PPC then? There were no such kinda comments before wwwsk in both igs. Seems like everyone trying to make 'coincidence'.

Just feel really sorry towards them when they update in their personal igs, people should just comment about them only, not trying to force pairing.

If celebrity was asking how's everyone doing, it's fun to read something like " I'm not doing good, but now I'm up in the sky seeing you" haha something fun like this.

Some pps done that too but I hope they dont do it again.

But I guess I won't read their comments anymore haha. 

• LOL 1

Anw, I'm pretty curious about this scene. Seeing the chair and wall, it looks like a scene together. I hope this deleted scene get included in the dvd. I hope all the deleted scenes can be concluded. Pretty curious about drunken KMS eating icecream scene :D

Gosh they both looking so fine together. 

32 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

If celebrity was asking how's everyone doing, it's fun to read something like " I'm not doing good, but now I'm up in the sky seeing you" haha something fun like this.

I prefer to read the comment like from Philippines actor (I can't remember his name) who always call PMY "my love" 

But since too much shippers comments nowadays on PMY IG, I can't find his comments anymore :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, endensia said:

I prefer to read the comment like from Philippines actor (I can't remember his name) who always call PMY "my love" 

His name is luke conde:). Yeah he always comment in her IG acc

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

When WWWSK's era, sometimes i feel ashamed because of some ppc shipper bombarded her ig with mentioning @bn_sj2013 and laughed at by ChangMin shippers. And now it happened to us, we now as a ChangMin shipper and them like ppc shipper in the past. But this is too much, bombarded her ig with lion and rabbit emojis, so disgusting. Don't understand what their purpose. :astonished:

The funny thing is, they feel sad or disappointed if the other half didn't update something :lol: it feels like updated on a same time or same day is very meaningful for them. We, sometimes excited when psj and pmy updated on a same day but its just for fun, no reason 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, endensia said:

Isn't he getting a bit brave out there? I mean who is he to call pmy "my love"? are pmy & him close buddies or something?

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

For them, they dont see anything wrong... which makes it wrong...

not only they dont think it’s wrong.. some of them are actually proud to see so many comments about their ship on her ig. and i came across this one shipper who said PMY dont mind ppl tagging or spamming emojis coz she didnt react or do anything about it~ and this person has the audacity to say  maybe PMY actually like it when ppl tag and comment about their bias coz her post is actually a love signal to ‘someone’.. like seriously smh~ 

• LOL 1

On 7/7/2019 at 1:52 AM, quietobserver said:

" Tell us three good things about him/her that fans wouldn't know about?"

I forgot to tell my reason to this question. Well...this question probably can determine whether the 3 years dating true or not. And can predict how far they know about each other and their real relationship haha :phew::lol:

• Like 2

Let’s not talk about those annoying shippers on this thread, just dont mind them like how our PMY is clearly not minding them lol

VP and Miso wedding scene is the future PPC real wedding, I called it!