Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

one question I wanted to ask if they will be casted in another drama or movie, what would be the genre / story? 

Same question to my fellow shipper, what genre/story would you like them to be? 

I actually like them to be like Mr and Mrs Smith type. Lol! Action packed and sexy at the same time! 

But..it wouldn be believable for PMY to knock down PSJ. :joy: she's just too tiny for him. But probably her stares would just shut him.. :P

A historical drama would be ok.. just dont make PSJ sport a long hair.. sorry not really liking that Hwarang hair on him. Maybe he could be a soldier... woooo! Looove him in a police uniform in Midnight Runners! :wub: and PMY looking like a beautiful damsel in distress in a hanbok.. but actuallly a badass woman who can kick anyone's butt..  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

oh but how i wish to see ppc having a physical fight scene like in mr & mrs smith! it would be so incredibly hot to see pmy knocking some punches here & there psj defending himself. pmy height & size won't be much issue if she knows how to balance herself. like recently i saw kristen stewart having a action packed fight scene with a man in charlie's angels trailer despite of her short height! & pmy isn't that small too haha but seriously if there is a good storyline i would really like to see pmy doing action movies or playing any villan role in the future

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

No i do think the theory behind 34 is believable as as it's pmy's birth month & date. & then idk who but someone else said that before 34 his jersey number was 28 which was supposedly baek jin hee birthday! Plus he did gave an unsettling reason to defend that rumor. Idk i used to be kind of flip flop over this but now that you said that you used to experience the same thing with your crush now i can believe more on this fact :rolleyes: 

& it's a cute little thing to do having a part of your lady luck with you so yup its cute cute :wub:

Oh jeez.. i remember it so well.. junior year in highschool. His birthday was September 22 (8/22).. But since I can only use 2 digits.. I went with the no. "22". :tounge_xd:

Nothing serious happened between us.. i mean we were in highschool! And I was just crushing on him because he was cute.. sooo yeah.. if i knew the word "flutter" then.. thats how i would describe the feelings we had. :tounge_xd:

10 hours ago, endensia said:

I prefer to read the comment like from Philippines actor (I can't remember his name) who always call PMY "my love" 

But since too much shippers comments nowadays on PMY IG, I can't find his comments anymore :rolleyes:

he's luke conde. From philippine popular dance group Name hashtags.

• Thanks 1

Well then I would love to see her back on action too so lets put both PSJ and PMY fighting for country's independence haha .

Okay so now I'm already imagine them in Mr Sunshine. 

I hope someday PSJ can be as amazing actor as LBH . gosh with his English accent. With PSJ's ability and great effort, he can nail English in short time. 

Would love to hear PMY speak in chinese too. If she can get into Korean-Chinese movie, it could be a huge opportunity in Chinese market.

wahh seeing our PPC ability, I'm surely can see how far they can be as actor..

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Nothing serious happened between us.. i mean we were in highschool! And I was just crushing on him because he was cute.. sooo yeah.. if i knew the word "flutter" then.. thats how i would describe the feelings we had

hahaha crushes are supposed to make you feel giddy & what's the point if you hadn't done small silly things infront of your crush to confess your fondness over him/her? it'll stay as a sweet memory for you to smile over after a point :P

i used to think psj was the one who had this way of professing his crush or feelings for his love intetest but now that you came up saying you had done similar things like him it just makes the jersey number thing a sweet gesture :wub:

24 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

i used to think psj was the one who had this way of professing his crush or feelings for his love intetest but now that you came up saying you had done similar things like him it just makes the jersey number thing a sweet gesture

Lol! I know a lot of people who did this.. even my brothers did it.. during sportsfest.. their jersey numbers are usually birth dates of someone special or their anniversary date. Thats why when I found out about his jersey number.. i thought that this is one of the legit possibilities of his affection to PMY.. especially he had done it before.:lol:

• Insightful 1

I would love to see PPC in action comedy or action thriller crime or post-apocalyptic horror thriller or science-fiction action film :wub:

• Like 2

seems almost everyone wanted them to be in action-romance-drama, mine is sort of same but a bit political. I wanted them

to be both soldier but of different region. Either one of them is from North and the other is from South. hope I am not offending anyone here, I am apologizing in case this is sensitive topic. 

No idea what was actually written.. lol! But I saw this on their presscon.. it seemed like they are pointing on who should answer the question... but when PMY looked like she just told PSJ "go, answer.".. our boy just picked up the mic and answered.. :sweat_smile:

He is sooo whipped! Lol!! But.. we get ya boy.. you are sooo in love! :wub:

20190625-225426.jpg

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

but when PMY looked like she just told PSJ "go, answer.".. our boy just picked up the mic and answered.. :sweat_smile:

Isn't this a bit :sweatingbullets: i mean It was just out of courtesy since he wanted the lady to go first.

8 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Isn't this a bit :sweatingbullets: i mean It was just out of courtesy since he wanted the lady to go first.

Girll.. find the humor in it.. :tongue: did you see the video of this?

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

No idea what was actually written.. lol! But I saw this on their presscon.. it seemed like they are pointing on who should answer the question... but when PMY looked like she just told PSJ "go, answer.".. our boy just picked up the mic and answered.. :sweat_smile:

What a coincidence coz I just happened to watch the whole video again (I mean the whole press conference even when I barely understand anything haha). The vid is around 50min long, but it took me much more time coz I kept replaying many parts :joy: Our OTP is truly the commanders in chief. They're always ready to answer any questions or to jump in whenever Director Park needs help (I have to say they both lead the talk on behalf of the director). And they really encouraged Tae Hwan to freely voice his opinions. It's obvious to me Tae Hwan really respects & relies on out OTP, he kept looking at them as if seeking for their approval & help if he makes any mistake. He also contributed to the "High Kick" joke lol~ Both of them try to share the spotlight with the Director Park & Tae Hwan too, but you can tell they themselves shine too bright already.

At first the female MC couldn't stop praising Mi Nyeongie's beauty, then when Joon said his outlook is no way near the original VP LYJ, the MC denied that by saying he's too handsome already lol~. I found some comments (from Korean fans) saying they've never watched the whole drama press conference but found themselves couldn't stop looking at our OTP. Some even goes back for several times, I mean even if you don't understand it's still fun to watch. Look at their visuals only :joy:

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

, I mean even if you don't understand it's still fun to watch. Look at their visuals only :joy:

Ohhh.. i feel you! :sweat_smile:

I couldnt understand a single thing! Lol! But I liked watching their expressions and reactions.. and those "i-cant-help-to-look-at-you" moments! :love:

If I'm not misheard at the part before PSJ-PMY pose together, the female MC said "twopark couple" at minute 4:24. :)

This press conference is one of the reasons why I become PPC shipper. They both look very very comfortable to each other especially when the MC asked them to pose together. And they complete to each other's sentences in some parts. Like when your soulmate begin something in his mind, you know how to accomplish it. :wub:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, endensia said:

If I'm not misheard at the part before PSJ-PMY pose together, the female MC said "twopark couple" at minute 4:24. :)

Yup she did say that =))) there are tons of things to point out so I don't mind rewatching this all the time lol~ it's obviously different when she posed with Joon & Tae Hwan everyone can tell right :P

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Girll.. find the humor in it.. :tongue: did you see the video of this?

i did obviously! don't mind me it's just me having the need to point it out whenever a shipper is acting complete delulu :joy: 

8 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

i did obviously! don't mind me it's just me having the need to point it out whenever a shipper is acting complete delulu :joy: 

It's not actually a delulu.. but anyway.. do watch it when you have time.. so we can get on the same page here..

Coz, I think the others are getting what I posted. :)