[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

i jst realised the po for dvd has been closed almost 2 weeks ago.. so this means the dvd will be released sooooooon right??? :tounge_xd:..

ps: i almost spit my tea after reading the sub coz my dem perv brain read it as ‘horniest path’ :sweatingbullets:~  sorry VP~ 

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 4

39 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

That's the 1st issue for HB's 23th anniversary, hope they'll have an interview with that (though it may be hard)

Psj will have interviews with media soon. actors always have interviews before and after the release of the movie.:)

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Psj will have interviews with media soon. actors always have interviews before and after the release of the movie.:)

Thanks for the info, I understand that. But the anniversary issue is also a big one with the interview so I'm crossing my fingers for this kkk

PS: I'm still rewatching all the Saja promotion interviews he's done with Actor Ahn Sung Ki & Woo Do Hwan for the past few days. Still can't get over his kuteeeeeeness haha, looking for even more~~~

1) Directors of these 2 brands are shippers

2) The people in charge of their IG are shippers

3) They happen to hire the same person in charge of SNS posts & that person is too lazy so he/ she just posts whatever on the same day, and those just happen to be our OTP

what other reasonings we can take account for this all-the-time coincidence guyz :joy:

• LOL 6

Are Compagna & Ziozia admins also PPC shippers? :rolleyes:

I count many many times these two accounts post at the same day around the same time with PSJ-PMY on it.  

Delulu mode-on: they will get married soon! 

Reality: it’s just marketing strategy <_<

• LOL 4

8 hours ago, itzzy said:

hes hugging her to tightly aahhhhh

ehh there were times when his backhug with pmy was a little too upfront & intimate to be called just a professional act like from this backhug

isn't the way he wrapped his hands around her a bit more frank than he needed it to be! i mean he is really getting comfortable right there -_-

1 minute ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

isn't the way he wrapped his hands around her a bit more frank than he needed it to be! i mean he is really getting comfortable right there 

Clearly just an accident.. but the thing is they didnt even flinch.. 

@zashi23 doesn't seem like an accident more like an act done with utmost level of comfortness & trust! :/ 

he seems cozy in there i wonder if its because he knew that pmy won't mind him being so upfront & from pmy's body language i can say she also doesn't mind psj being a little closer to her personnal space.:sweatingbullets:

6 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

@zashi23 doesn't seem like an accident more like an act done with utmost level of comfortness & trust! :/ 

he seems cozy in there i wonder if its because he knew that pmy won't mind him being so upfront & from pmy's body language i can say she also doesn't mind psj being a little closer to her personnal space.:sweatingbullets:

Ohhh cmon..:) things happen in an intimate scene.. but yeah I agree that they have some trust and a certain level of being comfortable with each other. 

But again.. he didnt do it on purpose.. so.  Lets relax.. 

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Ohhh cmon..:) things happen in an intimate scene.. but yeah I agree that they have some trust and a certain level of being comfortable with each other. 

But again.. he didnt do it on purpose.. so.  Lets relax.. 

lol i'm relaxed. i don't mind it if he did it accidently or purposely! i was just admiring their level of comfortness with eachother.besides i mean they are one of my otp's so i'm literally fine with any mild/bold skinships they do :smile:

• Love 1

I like how slowly and step by step the development of feelings in wwwsk. Thats how I think it's 'naturally'... although it was an acting but naturally they got into the LYJ-KMS role that feels real. Having feelings for each other, staring at each other, holding hands, kissing, hugging, backhugging, sitting on lap hehe, side by side on bed .. ehem then ehem... then ask for marriage ... it was a complete romance and every heart fluttering moments that we like are there. 

So they must felt the fluttering and sweet moments together yeah we know eventho it was just acting haha. Even if interviewers ask them when did they got fluttered I bet they couldn't pick one :P

• Like 2
  • Love 3

My top favorite BTS moments (in no particular order):

OMELETTE SCENE

-The one where he pretended to choke on the omelette that she cooked herself and she looked both concerned about him and about her cooking. The way she shot him a tiger look after his fake choking was something only a someone very close to you will do.

CLOSET KISS

-Even the BTS was on fire. No need for romantic music. They were JUST ON FIRE.

PASTA SCENE

-Where he told her to "Eat slowly" in informal language but with a very caring tone.

PIZZA SAUCE

-Where he subconsciously just licked the pizza sauce (that came from her lips) from his finger while staring at her. Dear lord, what were you thinking, PSJ?? 

FIRST KISS

-That shy glance?? The teasing?? The pursed lips?? This exact moment?? Why are you both blushing, eh??

RIBBON KISS + WALL KISS SCENES

-No explanation needed. 

My next question (to keep this thread going haha) may be a little hard to answer for people with poor memory like me:

WHAT EXACT PPC MOMENT HAS TURNED YOU INTO A SHIPPER?

It can be anything from interview videos, BTS videos, show episodes, dating rumors, or instagram posts -- just tell us what has brought you here. I will try to backtrack my first post and think what made me a shipper, so please answer away while I try to remember what exactly brought me here.

Thank you for participating in this little Q&A! Just wanted to keep this thread going while PPC are both laying low. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

WHAT EXACT PPC MOMENT HAS TURNED YOU INTO A SHIPPER?

Honestly.. although I had my suspicions after watching those wwwwsk moments... bts and interviews.. I refused to fall for it just like that. Because I thought.. they could just be great work partners. A lot of people has that on and off screen.

As ive said.. Im used to the Hollywood stuff..

These people had the best chemistry onscreen and are very good friends off screen.

Some of my favorites were: (hopefully you guys are familiar with these people)

- Tom Welling (Clark) and Kristin Kreuk (Lana) from Smallville.. both never dated in real life.. the guy was married in real life... but they're chemisty was OMG and the kissing scenes are soooo intense!

- Ross and Rachel from FRIENDS

- Spencer and Toby from Pretty Little Liars

But to PPC, i thought to dig further... so.. if there isnt anything personal between them, Id move on and just accept that they are just great actors.... BUT.. long and behold.. a 3 year dating rumor.. and a loooooooong list of coincidences!! :rolleyes:

Going back to answering your question (lol!)... Most moments that made me believe in their relationship are the things that unfolded that happened even before they worked together..

1. PSJs jersey number

2. Their dogs

3. Living sooo close to each other

4. Viki Interview - ohhh jeeeez...this was the moment that actually made me researched about them! Lol!.

BuT.. I will still stand on my belief.. that PSJ has been pursuing her since 2015 and they only become a real committed couple AFTER WWWSK.. so them denying the dating rumors that time is technically not a lie.. ;)

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1