[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Yay! I'm on a break ...like a ck up, moment went to look @ his ig, whoo, yes, yes, (ty) he posted less than an hr?., over 374K, n' counting now...he's refreshing, "glowing", handsome, suave, so fascinatin' like so "relaxed, w/ the boyish or innocent, "look in him..." we're all super excited!!! 

Guys, u're all awesome, (muah), love all ur comments... :kiss_wink: great2 effort! thx for the update, 100% promoting TDF, fight2 PSJ, we're all 2gether, to keep winning!!!!!!!!!  

Can't wait, for the exact venue (here in the USA?) ahh, anyone knows???

really need to go... yes it was a SRO (standing room only or all so packed) event. We're tired here, (waiting 4 all ur input n uploading' the photos...)but doin' the happy, dance finally, he posted!---thx, but, let's do all out, more support, promoting, fight, 4 THE OAO, PSJ MOVIE, TDF, A WORLD WIDE A SUCCESS! GO, GO! UNITED4PSJ! PPC, :heart:

more, pics, pls. on his ig, PSJ...kinda noticed the bracelet, too like a there's a missing to a "pair " ???? (literally the link is missing elsewhere...nosy), mmm:blush: stay ,solid patient, positive n' faithful!!! (like PSJ) 4ever, PPC! Support, PMY Busted2, all their projects....

p.s., psj..to answer u, we love you 3000 (in the other side of the continent) u're LOVED!!:love:

I'm just so jealous of whoever attending the showcase today, but at the same time I feel thankful coz they shared a lot of photos & clips for it :heart:

So his mission today was to make a poem starting with the movie name "Saja" and he went:

Sa-saranghae (I love you)

Ja-jagi-deula (honeyS ah, in plural)

Haha the reaction from the other 3 are really entertaining, nobody expected that so he was kinda embarrassed too :joy: and he was smart to add the "plural" element in there lol~

I'm not sure what exactly it was, but seems that a fan got the chance to ask him to so he did Dongman's famous line again. He even asked how many yrs it's been (since he was asked to this lol~), and it was "if you don't see the movie then Yonghoo will be very ddok-ddang-hae" (kinda like the kute way to say "upset" in FMW) 

And yesssss he purposely unbuttoned for the pic, as if fans are still sober with it :joy:

I'm not very good at detecting things like bracelets & stuffs as many of you guyz here. I'll be honest that the bracelet seems a little "abundant" to me as an accessory in this case. I don't think it's for commercial purpose (his watch will surely take the spotlight if he wears those 2 that way). So for me it's just something he wanna wear himself, my guess is that's some fav thingy or special meaning *blink blink* I'll leave the rest for you detective comrades kkk

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

if you don't see the movie then Yonghoo will be very ddok-ddang-hae

okay Yong Hoo dont be ddok-ddang-hae. i will take the whole neighbourhood to the cinema to see ur movie :lol:. heck i would bring Pizza and Donut too if they allow cat in the cinema :phew:~~

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

okay Yong Hoo dont be ddok-ddang-hae. i will take the whole neighbourhood to the cinema to see ur movie :lol:. heck i would bring Pizza and Donut too if they allow cat in the cinema :phew:~~

Haha plz do. Honestly this is not my cup of tea but I was determined to go see, but unfortunately there's no screening schedule in my country. I'm crying rivers of jealousy again ㅠㅠㅠ plz watch it for me & feed me spoil kkk

• Love 2

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

I don't say their update on a same day is coincidence but pmy know how to tease us lol

I kinda expect his update, but Yeongie ... a real tease lol~ She said g9 with moon icon but right under the sun guyz haha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

plz watch it for me 

i would probably close my eyes the entire time lol but i will go watch it no matter what haha

8 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I don't say their update on a same day is coincidence but pmy know how to tease us lol

late post or is she in a different continent now?? i wonder ~~

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

What was her hashtag btw?

Did she just update the capture coz I didn't see it earlier, something like "miss u too beanies". Lol~ so it's love-letter-to-fans day I guess :joy:

@Matilda_Anne I was trying to read the post hopefully looking for the street name kinda, but still haven't been able to figure out yet lol~

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Is it different with this? 

Its the same.. she's wearing the same bracelet (on her right arm), on her latest post..

The one on your post (hawaii trip post) is a mirror image.

• Like 1