[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 hours ago, minmangfan said:

WHAT EXACT PPC MOMENT HAS TURNED YOU INTO A SHIPPER?

I am a person who just enjoys drama. It is truly amazing for an actor if he/she make their role believable. There are many famous onscreen couples but I just admire them for being adorable and did great in their acting. Even bigstar couple didn't make me a shipper. Just an admiration. Didn't even hope for more in real life. 

Honestly, I'm not even PSJ/PMY solid fans who knows everything about them. I just admire them because they are handsome/beautiful and very good at acting. 

When was the moments I became PPC shipper?

I dont know which moments, or maybe I just enjoy seeing them goofy with each other in bts scenes but I would say after I watch e-facts that saying both didn't sound NO. LOL that moment I KNEW IT. THERE MUST BE SOMETHING BETWEEN THESE TWO. Well I dont really trust the 3years dating rumors cos that time I feel impossible. Then I became the quietobserver just to quietly observe them then gosh I became the member in this forum, digging the facts haha. And I thank you guys for always sharing the facts and news and delulus. I get to know PSJ and PMY better and know they really suit in real life.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

And even the author said she's crossing her fingers for them till they can walk together down the wedding aisle :P so why not :rolleyes:

hang on author as in? you mean the author of wwwsk webtoon said they wanted to see ppc walking down on the weddding aisle for real?

One of my favorite scenes... :wub:

"I will make you happy for the rest of your life... and I will be happy for the rest of my life because of you." :heart:

Ive been meaning to.ask.... is this scene also in the webtoon?

On 7/1/2018 at 3:10 PM, minmangfan said:

Hi everyone! Just realized there's a shipper thread for Park-Park couple, and I have to post here what I posted in the WWWSK thread --

I'm fervently wishing for PSJ to guest in BUSTED Season 2 so that we get to see their interaction after WWWSK. If PMY was able to spark chemistry with Yoo Yeon Seok in just one episode and without having to have a drama with him prior (even unconsciously called him "oppa" during filming lol), I wonder how she will be when PSJ is the guest. I'd totally be in for that.

Okay here's mine. 

I started posting at the WWWSK thread because the first two or three episodes got me hooked. I was so into the story (because I can relate to KMS in several levels lol) but not much into PPC until a bit later, when the romance was unfolding in front of my eyes. I think it was around episode 4 or 5 when I started shipping them (in my head). I was lowkey praising their oozing chemistry until I couldn't help it anymore and jumped in. I wanted to fangirl about them so much that I checked if they had a shipping thread where I can spazz with fellow shippers, and that's how I got here. 

I was still a bit skeptic and thought that maybe they were just being p r o f e s s i o n a l -- until I saw their Viki interview clips where homegirl was being a bit too comfortable around him. I think it was the Viki interview -- specifically when she asked him what he found perfect about her (that stare?? that cute little pout?? how can you not???) -- that really turned me into a shipper. My first post here was already over a year ago! Time flew so quickly. I didn't think I'd still be here a year after. Guess the PPC effect is lingering long inside me.:joy:

My next question would be:

If you were to ask PPC one (JUST ONE!!) question**, what would it be?

**STRAIGHTFORWARD questions about their relationship status or whether or not they are interested in each other are not allowed! Let's see how creative we can get? Thank you as always for participating and keeping this thread alive!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

STRAIGHTFORWARD questions about their relationship status or whether or not they are interested in each other are not allowed! Let's see how creative we can get? Thank you as always for participating and keeping this thread alive!

So.. it's a given that they are actually attracted and very obviously interested to each other, right? :tongue:

Your questions are actually a good icebreaker for this forum... lol! Since the two are clearly laying low enjoying their time.. and pretty sure PMY will be laying low a lot more in the coming days, while PSJ will be seen around a lot because of his movie...

Anyways.. goin back to your question... 

Oooooohhhh.. actually hard to come up with one.. but I certainly wont ask them about marriage.. hmmmm.....

Maybe this: "When did love actually begin?" :tongue:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

" Tell us three good things about him/her that fans wouldn't know about?"

* and thanks to you too for keeping this forum alive with fun questions

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

To psj why did he said " i ate it all" after kissing her like was he anticipating their kiss? was he as pissed as lyg that when will kim miso ( pmy) will agree to his proposal so that he can do the kissing scene! & what's the reason for  crazily kissing her in that closet scene!? like i've to ask him this if the chance is given to me :joy: cause he didn't seem like he was thinking much before that kiss happened in the bts yet when the camera started rolling he didn't left any space for breathing! & i know he won't give any details but i feel like someone should have asked him if there was any actual heart fluttering moment during doing any scenes like he was asked about with kjw for fight for my way. 

to pmy well she said psj took care of her a lot behind the scene so was any of his kind gestures ever fluttered her heart? cause i know girls like it when guys given attention to the smallest details. what was her honest feeling when he stared into her eyes during the end of the bed scene? & is psj a good kisser according to her? i know she won't give any answer if i ask her if any scene particularly fluttered her heart so i'll keep that question & the answer for my wild imagination :P

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, itzzy said:

how can you watch this and not ship them omg

(open only if you are over 18 lol)

Hide contents

their body language :ph34r: name me a hotter kissing scene... a hotter couple
Screen-Shot-2019-07-05-at-11-55-22-PM.pnScreen-Shot-2019-07-05-at-11-55-33-PM.pnScreen-Shot-2019-07-05-at-11-55-50-PM.pnScreen-Shot-2019-07-06-at-12-00-25-AM.pn

THE 3RD one when he moved his right hand from her neck to her waist, that’s the death of meeee! :wub:

Nothing can beat this nosebleed scene and PPc.

never seen a perfect match like this before , 

PMY is a Queen of chemistry , she has the ability to make ppl believe she’s in love with all her on-screen partner but one thing that made me think she is different with PsJ, it’s the look of her eyes (the shape of her eyes, the reaction of her eyes, the movement of her eyes, the bla bla bla of her eyes) is just so different,I can’t explain it, it’s like she can see her future inside his eyes , ulalalaalalla. Can she?

for PSJ after i read his iv and his answer of the possibility of dating her, i stopped observing him, no need further observations,because he already told the world that he’s interested in her. Ulalalalaala.

he just need to work hard and make lots of money for the 63 billions dollar wedding , 

Every love story is beautiful but PPc love story is my favorite.

:blush::heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

THE 3RD one when he moved his right hand from her neck to her waist, that’s the death of meeee! :wub:

Nothing can beat this nosebleed scene and PPc.

never seen a perfect match like this before , 

PMY is a Queen of chemistry , she has the ability to make ppl believe she’s in love with all her on-screen partner but one thing that made me think she is different with PsJ, it’s the look of her eyes (the shape of her eyes, the reaction of her eyes, the movement of her eyes, the bla bla bla of her eyes) is just so different,I can’t explain it, it’s like she can see her future inside his eyes , ulalalaalalla. Can she?

for PSJ after i read his iv and his answer of the possibility of dating her, i stopped observing him, no need further observations,because he already told the world that he’s interested in her. Ulalalalaala.

he just need to work hard and make lots of money for the 63 billions dollar wedding , 

Every love story is beautiful but PPc love story is my favorite.

:blush::heart:

everything u said is on point.

I feel like the day PPC gets married is one of the happiest milestones in my life LOL and it's not even my wedding

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

idk what’s gonna happen to my poor soul if they don’t end up together. I 

sometimes I regret for being a shipper, but I think this is my fate, so I’m just gonna enjoy it,lol 

Just like SDM ,

i also have double personality, when I’m (in/on/at) shipper mode, i’ll do or say whatever comes to my mind, even if it’s making me look crazy or stupid.

And when I’m (in/on/at) normal mode, i always regret for all the crazy things I done while i was in shipper mode. For examples, I always slept late at night (for the past a year) just to make sure i don’t miss anything abt PPc and now my eyes are getting worst, and the unnormal one ,i once prayed to God to let me live till the day PPc get married, isn’t is crazy? At that point I really wondered if i’m still normal for asking a very sensitive thing to The One Who Created me. 

ps : i’m not quite sure about my grammar so I decided to wrote (in/on/at) , just go with whatever yall believe is the right one..

And finally before i end my sentences, whoever read this, let’s take a few seconds ,stand up and together we say “In Mont Blanc we trust”

bye!

:tounge_xd:

Saranghae PPC

:heart:

• LOL 3