[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, minmangfan said:

WHAT EXACT PPC MOMENT HAS TURNED YOU INTO A SHIPPER?

Probably is the fact that PSJ doesn’t call PMY as noona while he calls other co-stars noona who have similar ages with pmy.:D but it’s really difficult to tell what the exact moment was though...cuz there are so many facts between them:wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, minmangfan said:

I had suspicions but refused to join because PMY is such a daam well actress, she can easily persuade me with anyone tbh lol

BUT I officially joined because of the post interviews regarding dating possibility.

PMY: No comment.

THAT RIGHT THERE SPEAKS VOLUME FOR ME! PMY NEVER SAID NO COMMENT TO ANYTHING. THAT'S NOT THE NORMAL PMY I KNOW. I REPEAT, IT'S NOT NORMAL!!

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Going back to answering your question (lol!)... Most moments that made me believe in their relationship are the things that unfolded that happened even before they worked together..

1. PSJs jersey number

2. Their dogs

3. Living sooo close to each other

4. Viki Interview - ohhh jeeeez...this was the moment that actually made me researched about them! Lol!.

BuT.. I will still stand on my belief.. that PSJ has been pursuing her since 2015 and they only become a real committed couple AFTER WWWSK.. so them denying the dating rumors that time is technically not a lie.. ;)

I believe so too. Just imagine he crazy he must've been about her doing all that before she officially gave him a chance thou. The jersey?!?! lol good thing he's cute cause imagine a person doing that to u when u never agreed to date him/her. I would file a retrain order immediately LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minmangfan said:

1st of all i don't mean this to boast but luckily until now all the onscreen couples i felt had some spark into them either are real life bff or in most cases turned out to be a reel to real life couple. But i didn't felt anything towards ppc while watching wwwsk, i just took them as a great onscreen pair. NOW HOW I SLOWLY STARTED TOOK INTEREST IN PPC---

1. after finishing the epi naturally i wanted to watch their off screen interviews so i stumbled upon their viki interview & first thing first which quirked my eyebrows was the lack of space between them & i still remebered i said " what the hell! The sofa isn't that small for her to be sitting that close to him" :P

& then baam when she asked him with a slight pout & puppy dog eyes that " tell me what's perfect about me"? & he stood still for moment locking eyes with her & said "miso (smile or idk miso as in pmy)is perfect I went like yikes please that was straight up flirting

2. Funny thing is i still had no idea about their dating rumors but still i felt something from their viki interviews but then i went like maybe it was just in the moment kind of thing but idk why i inadvertently googled about them in the hope that maybe there might be a link up or something like i didn't know what i was googling for & then baam so many articles of their dating rumors so i was like :scream:

3. Then i started looking the wwsk bts & i could see that psj was flirting at times but i thought it must be one sided thing as i wasn't sure about pmy but my doubts were clear in the bts of their first epi when they broke their kiss & pmy shyly smiled at him & as i watched without subtitle i didn't knew that dork psj said " i ate it all" i would have freaked out then so you can assume how happy i was once i watched that whole scene with subs like who says such things with a smug expression after doing a kissing scene?! :joy: & of course the bts of that ribbon kiss when pmy smiled dazingly after psj moved off from her as his hands were hurting to me it felt like pmy was satisfied with the way she was kissed by him cause the way she smiled 

4. & last nail on the coffin was psj interview about the rumors how he not accepted it nor denied it by stragetically answering gibberish like --- I think talks of the dating rumors will continue to be had. I have confidence to deal with it. What I wish is for the drama to get more attention". +++

"When I play a role in which I am in love with someone, of course I have to act thinking that the person is pretty or of the person’s good sides. Of course I become interested. People are unpredictable, so I can’t say anything about possibilities. I think it’s a matter that takes a lot of time" i was like i get it you are lowkey confessing <_<

Ahh then pmy's "no comment" , the distance between their home, here & there too many co incidences made me turn into a shipper in the end :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, minmangfan said:

1. The dating rumor 

2. The coincidences - I am convinced with the Jersey number, them being neighbors, same breed of dog.

3. Presscon and interviews. 

4. PSJ giving first day viewing with the whole staff. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, minmangfan said:

WHAT EXACT PPC MOMENT HAS TURNED YOU INTO A SHIPPER

Me when watching wwwsk i still feel "oh they have amazing chemistry, they are a great actors then". But after finished watching wwwsk I became curious about psj and pmy and start to search anything about them (bts, viki interview, many more), the more I knew about them then I became their fans especially pmy. And when I first read the dating news, my reaction is just "its just usual rumor happened with actors after the drama ends". 

What makes me into ppc shipper of course their behaviour from bts, viki interview, AAA, and all of the coincidences that is not just coincidences, plus the more fact I got from this forum. After that, I just realized maybe the rumor is based on true fact. I'm pretty sure something happened between them :wub:

• Like 2

Guys, tbh, ppc not just acting ninjas, they turned their fans into super smarty "investigators", on point

(read all ur input, yes, the VIki interview very telling :blush: loved 'em. The wwwsk: did u notice, their color coordination of attires the prominent is "purple n pink" white n blank, pastel colors, blue, beige, etc. their styles are in sync, mannerisms, their jokes, their eves r smiling, when they chuckles, gosh contagious, even facial appearance, (very strong resemblance my friends said, it means, ppc will last!) their airport styles: loved the leather his/her pants, their sun glasses, so hot "aura", for both, their pet names n breed, these 2 r better than "Mr Rogers neighborhood," they're real, i.e., "PARK2" IN 1 NEIGHBORHOOD, CF fr. CF  to their CF buses,  tennis shoes brands to "balenciaga baseball caps, even their names PARK:love:)..their fave songs, vacay locations, L.A.,vegas baby, before in Paris, Eu..I think, we shld all storm, the  exec. producers to have WWWSK2, N DELETED 77 BTS,  or prod., an action, movie "MR. N MRS PARK" ( double park (packed) action, romcom, name it,...) LIFE IS SHORT GO 4 IT. :glasses:

Can't wait, for the wedding of century. Btw, we can't live by having fear just bc it happened w/ song2 couple, bless em, we respect their privacy but "There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear ....1 John 4:18 . Or simply, TRUE LOVE WINS. Seriously, we can accept, respect their time table. Np ppc.

ICYMI: (In case you missed it) not sure, if it’s ok, I copied p. below, if not,--my apologies,  I’m good if moderators, will delete ‘em).  I mentioned this b4, n guess ppc shippers they’re happening.....Our capt., PSJ. Let's help ,DIVINE FURY, to be a big hit…

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byc-dwfg9PL/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzihGA_JHey/

Have a nice ppc, wk-end. :heart:

Edited by Maie W
just typos
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, minmangfan said:

WHAT EXACT PPC MOMENT HAS TURNED YOU INTO A SHIPPER

Actually all what they said turned me into a shipper: like interview, bts, drama, coincidences, being a neighbor, their glam team are friends, AAA event, COSMO event, and upcoming coincidences/events:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

On 7/4/2019 at 9:47 AM, sueeila said:

All bts scenes is really amazing... I like it all... the viki interview is not a bts but i loooovveeee it very much because that is the foundation of my belief that is something going on between them and makes me ship ppc

WHY I SHIPPED THEM?

i said it already :D

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

are we already allowed to share pic/vid from DVD commentaries?.  i saw someone shared the pic/screen cap on ig :sweatingbullets:~ i thought the pics/vid can only be accessed on secretary kim daum cafe and not to be shared on social media yet?

no we are not allowed 

@Maie W

There is no need to fear that what happened with SSC will happen with PPC. 

I am familiar with both ships. 

Spoiler

PSJ and PMY family are both VERY PRIVATE. Same cannot be said with SSC. Only SHK side is private. So there's the big difference why PPC has a big chance of succeeding. If they are meant for each other. 

Family relations are very important in Korea. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

And when I first read the dating news, my reaction is just "its just usual rumor happened with actors after the drama ends". 

After that, I just realized maybe the rumor is based on true fact. I'm pretty sure something happened between them :wub:

Exactly me here :P I had every intention to watch the drama, but usually I'll wait till around 10eps are out to avoid the longgggg wait. And there was some personal incidence so I finished it late too, so I'll be honest I don't recall exactly when or why. You guyz already said it all, and I found myself here & there in those :wub:

As for me, "fellpinion" is something I truly believe in. Sometimes you've got the reasonings, sometimes you just don't but something just keeps you go. Personally I like adorbs who give out a "couple vibe" even when they don't do much PDA. No need too much showoff but everyone still adore them as a whole package together, and to me our OTP is exactly just this. And yes, fashion may just be an accessary but both of them (together with the own teams - this might be what drew them all closer with each other) paid a lot attention into this, like just seeing them together in one-shot even without them doing anything already makes us go like "they make one true beautiful couple" :wub: I know other actors & actresses' stylists do this matching also, but so sorry I hardly see any other couple that can make me feel such a strong "couple vibe". I'm a fan of Mi Nyeongie but I've just know only Joon's name before. And there's something in his acting that really caught my attention. Then the more I've got to learn about him the more my belief is enforced, it screams "yup, they're the one for each other!!!" (I don't ship solely based on chemistry, good actors/ actresses can totally "build" it, especially these 2. I only ship if I myself can a) wholeheartedly support each individual (I mean in a civilized way that even if it doesn't turn out the way I imagine, I'll still support them as each is well-deserved) & b) I do sincerely think they make the one & only half for each other (in whatever way))

And even the author said she's crossing her fingers for them till they can walk together down the wedding aisle :P so why not :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

@Maie W

There is no need to fear that what happened with SSC will happen with PPC

Hide contents

I totally agree. There are millions of people breaking up out there, and also millions of couples are happy together, all stories are similar yet different in their own ways. Just let it be & enjoy the present :wub:

Spoiler

I'm sorry it's a little bit off-topic. But if you're a member of her Hyebaragi fancafe may I ask something? I'll inbox if you don't mind :)