Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I think PPC are sweet to each other.. :wub:

Some witnessed it during the Cosmo event right? 

PSJ is the sweetest to his friends.. what more to the woman he loves?? right? lol!

and PMY too.. she's known for being sweet with the people around her... even to her colleagues.. thats why they adore her so much.  I mean..  we all saw how she looks at PSJ... lol! what more on their private life . :D

• Love 2
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I think PPC are sweet to each other.. :wub:

Some witnessed it during the Cosmo event right? 

PSJ is the sweetest to his friends.. what more to the woman he loves?? right? lol!

and PMY too.. she's known for being sweet with the people around her... even to her colleagues.. thats why they adore her so much.  I mean..  we all saw how she looks at PSJ... lol! what more on their private life . :D

If this is in response to what @parkparkloveu said about she hoped PPC would be sweet to each other, I think what she meant was sweet in public. SSC were sweet before during award shows they attended and attending FMs of each other. They were also sweet privately based on past stolen shots and stories of people who saw them having a date. Both of them are also down to earth and SHK's bestfriends are her stylists and makeup artists. When @parkparkloveusaid wedding kiss was awkward, yes I agree it was awkward because they are shy to show affection in public but there were many sweet moments at the wedding. It is only now, almost 2 years after the wedding that they've become super private, especially SHK side, causing a lot of separation rumors. 

Other Korean couples show sweetness in public from time to time despite being private like Rain and KTH holding-hands at the airport departing for their honeymoon, JiSung and LBY appeared in Award show together as a couple. AhnGoo posts sweet photos together in social media from time to time. 

I'm kinda apprehensive what kind of couple PPC will be if hopefully they end up together. They are like SSC who avoids sweetness when they knew they are being watched. In fact, I think they are more afraid of being seen together than SSC before, as they avoided to attend Korean Awards Show together and looked like strangers on stage in Cosmo Awards. While they acted normally if with other people. :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I like Jojungsuk and Gummy. Even medias asked him what Gummy's reaction when the kiss between him and PBY that was on fire. Gummy was his girlfriend that time. lol crazy medias asked that kinda question. 

He admitted to their relationship, he still mention her time to time in interview from the past, hot kisses with many actresses and still they got married. And still...he shown himself as an amazing actor that receives many love from fans.

I admire them being supportive with their own work even during their slump.

PSJ and PMY both on top list now and I hope maybeee some laterrrr when they got very less attention from media about their relationship then they will reveal it...if it's true tho. And I just love that we are quietly investigating lol.

Right now I'm just happy they are doing what they love to do. Seeing them smiling can make my day. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

way back 2017... :wub:

I was told the background song was a Filipino song.. nevertheless.. their moments of ninja moves glances to each other were all caught on cam.. :sweat_smile:

uhmmm.. did anybody tell them where the stage is? shouldnt they be looking at the stage and watching the people perform?? :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
27 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

way back 2017... :wub:

I was told the background song was a Filipino song.. nevertheless.. their moments of ninja moves glances to each other were all caught on cam.. :sweat_smile:

uhmmm.. did anybody tell them where the stage is? shouldnt they be looking at the stage and watching the people perform?? :lol:

I felt that they acted like strangers! Hmmm, do they  like each other or do they not like each other?

even with those skinship / bedscenes, PMY still has a great feedback/comment about PSJ after the series. Meaning she is well taken care off and respected. :) 

Really hope they are enjoying their vacation now with more that weeks of hiatus on social media. 

29 minutes ago, luffie said:

I felt that they acted like strangers! Hmmm, do they  like each other or do they not like each other?

at that time, ppc already had known and been close to each other. when ppc dating news came out, awesome ent boss said the rumor is true that ppc have been close for years from before wwwsk. (yess just close noona-dongsang relationship:lol:)

so we wondered why they acted like strangers at that time.B)

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yess just close noona-dongsang relationship:lol:)

jst a ‘noona-dongsang’ relationship? lol he didnt even address her as noona once hahhahah :P~  he said they’re the same age :joy:

• LOL 1

Really?

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

at that time, ppc already had known and been close to each other. when ppc dating news came out, awesome ent boss said the rumor is true that ppc have been close for years from before wwwsk. (yess just close noona-dongsang relationship:lol:)

so we wondered why they acted like strangers at that time.B)

Really? I never knew that ent boss said that. Why are they so awkward around each other then? Was SSC like that too (before their marriage announcement)? I can’t help but wish for some concrete PMY and PSJ coincidences!! 

ABH still call her noona though~~ im not sure about JCW.. but JCW is older than PSJ~~ doesnt matter if JCW call her noona or not.. the point is she’s not awkward with him during healer.. and she said in iv she replied to his kakao talk faster than replying to her mom coz they’re close.. she is only awkward with PSJ, which is weird coz they said they hv close noona dongsang relationship.. if they’re only close like noona donsang, y be like that to each other especially during AAA coz it was way bfore wwwsk and dating rumor..

12 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

What if MY told him not to call her noona?

same  as ABH n JCW,she told them not to call her noona

But ABH still call her noona , so does JCW( in 2014 KBS award ceremony):tounge_xd:

plz correct me if I’m wrong 

15 minutes ago, luffie said:

Really?

Really? I never knew that ent boss said that. Why are they so awkward around each other then? Was SSC like that too (before their marriage announcement)? I can’t help but wish for some concrete PMY and PSJ coincidences!! 

http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1729437.htm

Photo-Grid-1560659560725.jpg

"it's true psj has known pmy for a long time. 
they were in just close noona-dongsang relationship."
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

But ABH still call her noona , so does JCW( in 2014 KBS award ceremony):tounge_xd:

plz correct me if I’m wrong 

yes.. I thought so too.. he calls her noona after their drama. She told ABH and JCW not to call her noona.. so that they can get into their character that they are in love with her character. 

But never to PSJ though.. Lol! 

and thats the thing about AAA 2017.. they supposedly didnt know each other... they try sooo hard to act like it.. thats why they looked awkward.. :sweat_smile:

31 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

What if MY told him not to call her noona?

same  as ABH n JCW,she told them not to call her noona

ABH called her noona at the hpl press conference and at all interview after hpl. JCW also called her noona at the interview and healer bts& dvd commentary.

honestly, i think calling noona or not is not important. because SJK called SHK as noona before the marriage.

but the interesting thing is that psj always called his older co-worker(female) as noona in bts and interviews. in the interview after wwwsk, he called JYM as noona when he was asked about cameo JYM..but he never called PMY as noona even in the interview. he always called her as Minyoung ssi or Miso.B)

• Like 8