[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Thanh Phạm said:

@parkparkloveu no girl, there are many comment tagged MY still exist on his IG even 2 days ago so I dont think he uses that filter.

Also PMY never deleted comment tagged PSJ so dont spread wrong rumours. I'm the one who comment and tagged PSJ, that comment got more than 100 likes and it's on top in her IG, she reply her friend but she didnt deleted my comment. She only deleted 1 times becuz she tapped wrong like button about comment tagged SJ.

FOR THE RECORD I DID NOT SPREAD WRONG RUMORS. MY STATEMENT WAS NOT DEFINITE. I SAID IF ITS TRUE THAT PMY DELETED COMMENTS.

AND ALSO I LEARNED ABOUT THE DELETED COMMENTS FROM OTHER FANS. I WAS ON THE PLANE FOR 12 HOURS I WAS LATE ON UPDATES. 

ABOUT PSJ, 2 DAYS AGO WAS OKEY BUT SEE OLD COMMENTS PREVIOUS MONTHS THEY WERE FILTERED.

READ PREVIOUS POSTS HERE IN SOOMPI THREAD AROUND AUGUST SEPTEMBER WE WERE WONDERING BEFORE WHY COMMENTS ABOUT MARRY PMY DISAPPEAR FROM PSJ IG. 

• Like 1

i dont think deleting comments (if they did) should be a big deal. They are flooded by tags of each other. sooo.. if they want to delete some.. let them be.. i guess it will just be random.

About that Weibo post of PSJ.. where was that taken? hmmmm.. i dont think thats in Korea.. i heard its freezing there right now.. wearing a single shirt even indoors is impossible. lol

but he looks like he's missing... someone?:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Like I said, whenever these 2 are away from each other, it seems like their posts are meant for each other not for fans lol when theyre both in Korea, its like a drought on SNS

btw I wouldn’t dig too much into the whole deleting comment thing. It might be a mistake or some other reasons we dont know. WWWSK is over so if this is their tactic to prep fans for their new projects, it’s understandable. We have so many quiet days where us fans started thinking PPC chemistry was just all work, but then booom all the offstage moments showed otherwise. 

Like I said from day 1, this ship is not for faint hearted fans. Dont expect PSJ or PMY to show u anything obvious like SSC. But PPC are both the determined type, once they’re ready, they’ll come forward confidently. Hang in there shippers

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

its good news that she will be soon starring in a new drama. can't wait to see it! :P

I think PPC is stable already, so I am not worried if they will be paired to other actors.. they would be, sooner or later since its part of their job. I also think thats a good thing.. so that not all eyes will be on them.. it will be a good distraction to the media and paparazzi.. :lol:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I  promise to stay in this (ParkParkcouple) ship forever and I’m not gonna get distracted by the newest  ship. :D

Unless the captains (PSJ n PMY) leave the ship first..

Totally agree. We can only receive bits and pieces news about them, and that's ok. I respect their careers and their private lives. I love PPC. But if one day they decide to "abandon ship", well... I guess i will follow suit :P  but for now, im happy to know more about pmy and psj through wwwsk and this forum. 

(First time shipper here and first time to be a fangirl for an actress :D )

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

i followed a lot of Indonesian and Philippines shippers account on ig ..i dont understand what they are writing but they always post updates +  pictures of psj and pmy so it helps tremendously when i miss them. kudos to them!  sometimes i use google translate but they just got lost in translation coz they use abbreviations and acronyms (i assumed) lmao... so if you guys happen to be around in this forum, just wanna let you guys know that your time and efforts in providing updates about psj and pmy are very much appreciated.. :blush:

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

My ship is going to sail on a very strong waves soon.

yep i agree lol..hopefully we all can stay strong together -_-

• Like 7

I think it's normal that there are PPC shippers who will be jealous.

Even if my other ship got married before they started pairing with others, but still, we had fandom issues how others are totally unsupportive due to jealousy. 

How much more for PPC when their official status to the public is Single. I can even see fans already shipping PMY with KJW. 

What a coincidence :

PSJ with a KJW

PMY with a KJW (I have seen his former dramas he is a good kisser too :sweatingbullets::lol:)

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i followed a lot of Indonesian and Philippines shippers account on ig ..i dont understand what they are writing but they always post updates +  pictures of psj and pmy so it helps tremendously when i miss them. kudos to them!  sometimes i use google translate but they just got lost in translation coz they use abbreviations and acronyms (i assumed) lmao... so if you guys happen to be around in this forum, just wanna let you guys know that your time and efforts in providing updates about psj and pmy are very much appreciated.. :blush:

yep i agree lol..hopefully we all can stay strong together -_-

I'm from Philippines.. maybe i can help you with the translation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1