[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, kongairui said:

Totally agree. We can only receive bits and pieces news about them, and that's ok. I respect their careers and their private lives. I love PPC. But if one day they decide to "abandon ship", well... I guess i will follow suit :P  but for now, im happy to know more about pmy and psj through wwwsk and this forum. 

(First time shipper here and first time to be a fangirl for an actress :D )

Yeahhh me too.....PPC will be my first and my last ship, I do hope this ship will safely landed one day...no matter the time, I will patiently waiting.

My first time to follow so many shippers account in ig for K-couple and also checking this forum literally every hour, it is good to know that I have friends and forum that I can share my "craziness" or "worries" regarding PPC LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

There are times when I am attacked by uncertainties such as

- going on vacation away from Seoul when her rumored bf is in Seoul and on hiatus at the moment is not how someone in a serious relationship would do. Since both have busy careers, they would have savored every moment to be together while there is still free time in between projects. 

Now I am thinking whatever they have is not serious yet. It means no commitment no promises yet for  the future.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

- going on vacation away from Seoul when her rumored bf is in Seoul and on hiatus at the moment is not how someone in a serious relationship would do. Since both have busy careers, they would have savored every moment to be together while there is still free time in between projects.

This is exactly what I thought yesterday, that's why I feel sad and i have my doubt again about this ship 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

This is exactly what I thought yesterday, that's why I feel sad and i have my doubt again about this ship 

Me too and it hurts so badly, sooo badly , i wish i wasnt involved from the first day, bc i love them and their fans sooo much i even cant explain it. but its out of our hands if they are happy so am i but i wish my friends here can be happy too, we never know. Life countinues...

• Like 1

I may be delulu but I am sure during WWWSK days and immediately after the drama they had something but maybe they decided to lielow and focus on their careers for now. 

Hence PMY song is saving all my love for you. 

I had previous ships which did not end up together but during the time they were rumored dating, they always went ninja together. Making most of their free time together.

Even us non celebrities, always make time for our significant others because its what makes the relationship stronger to have the time together, physical presence despite being busy.

PMY lives with her parents. She has all the time with them. PSJ was very busy with filming until early this year. PMY busy first part of the month with fan meetings. This would have been the time when finally, they can be together but she went abroad. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

going on vacation away from Seoul when her rumored bf is in Seoul and on hiatus at the moment is not how someone in a serious relationship would do

this!  i hv the same feeling.. tbh i only go on a trip with my family during christmas holiday....most of the time, i go on vacation with my bf only. so it is kinda weird for me to know pmy often travels with her mom considering they live together.. my parents often go on vacations on their own without me and my sister..  :grimace:.. but im not korean so i dont really know the culture..  maybe pmy and her mom like travelling together idk.. 

• Like 1

Do not be surprised if you have photos of them together in Hawaii :joy: 

Spend time to focus on what makes your life better so you do not need to rely on other people being in relationship to make you happy. At least, spend time to support them in their careers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well my opinion now is they agreed to focus on their careers for now, they have special feelings but love can wait...

as for PSJ going to Hawaii unnoticed is very unlikely. There's always sighting of him. In his recent Japan trip there was a sighting but no pic, he is just so tall that its hard for him to be a total ninja.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Me too and it hurts so badly, sooo badly , i wish i wasnt involved from the first day, bc i love them and their fans sooo much i even cant explain it. but its out of our hands if they are happy so am i but i wish my friends here can be happy too, we never know. Life countinues...

Yeah all I can do is praying for their happiness and our happiness as well, and I starting to prepare my heart for the worst, I case what i really don't want happens,it wont hurt that bad:dissapointed:

• Like 1

If they aren't in relationship, we already have many things related by PPC to make us happy:

- PMY: "PSJ is the best partner"

- How closed they are in Cosmo event

- A few "accidental" slipfinger by PMY

- Didn't know much what happened in Phuket but they spend time together in there 

- We really enjoy what we see in bts

:D

• Like 3

We do not have any proof that he is in Korea while she is in Hawaii :yum:

Remember.. before WWWSK, people and media were able to connect their "travels" because they are almost always at the same place or country at almost the same time.  Hence the rumors of 3 years dating!

I think they are extra careful now, because their fanbase grew a lot more than before. Since both are very notorius on being private... they are a lot more careful on what they share in IG or Weibo.  Let's be honest... we only base everything on what they share anyway. lol

Anyways, I have stronger faith with PPC than I had with SongSOng. :innocent: Because SSC are a lot more obvious, and as they said when they first announced their wedding, "it wasn't really a secret, but since it involved other people especially their families..." they held off any announcement until everything is final.... It was the first and only time they admitted they are in a relationship. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Yeah all I can do is praying for their happiness and our happiness as well, and I starting to prepare my heart for the worst, I case what i really don't want happens,it wont hurt that bad:dissapointed:

I dont know my dear friend i just want happiness for my dears, ppc and my ppc friends, i dont know but its somehow cruel to accept and my deep inside i hope great things happen someday and several mornings we wake up with great news  and these not so happy and difficult days end in a happy destination but only God knows and if they are happy as they are so we cant do anything just praying for the best for them....

Just now, fasiou said:

I dont know my dear friend i just want happiness for my dears, ppc and my ppc friends, i dont know but its somehow cruel to accept and my deep inside i hope great things happen someday and several mornings we wake up with great news  and these not so happy and difficult days end in a happy destination but only God knows and if they are happy as they are so we cant do anything just praying for the best for them.... i just dont want to be delusional but i really want my and ofcourse our dream comes true, i pray to God to make my friends heart happiest.this is only thing i can do...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fasiou said:

I dont know my dear friend i just want happiness for my dears, ppc and my ppc friends, i dont know but its somehow cruel to accept and my deep inside i hope great things happen someday and several mornings we wake up with great news  and these not so happy and difficult days end in a happy destination but only God knows and if they are happy as they are so we cant do anything just praying for the best for them....

Fingers crossed

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Indeed... I always check this forum.. hoping some good news about themor IG Updates about them.. and sometimes I want to abandon this ship but I just cant

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

There are times when I am attacked by uncertainties such as

Now I am thinking whatever they have is not serious yet. It means no commitment no promises yet for  the future.

Although I know how you feel....but i think differently because as the only daughter who also still live with my parents...I also schedule at least 2 trips abroad with my mom every year till today. I have the same age with PMY, in my twenties I have a lot of trips with my boyfriend or my best friends rather than my parents.....but start in my thirties I see think differently and it has changed my priorities ....I want to spent more time with my parent because i know that if i'm getting married one day and have my own family...... it will be difficult to travel with them.

PMY always traveled a lot in the past with her mom....its basically her pattern till today. I can say it must be difficult for her to take her mom going around in South Korea since many fans will notice...that why she always find a time to take her mom travel outside South Korea.

I'm pretty sure they both mature enough and if we are pretty sure that they already in a relationship (well at least one year)....I think both will continue to be fine. One said "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"....i hope their hearts too :rolleyes: 

PS: we have technology named video call right now,so ppc will be fine lol

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

PMY goes abroad with her mom in almost all her trips except quick business ones like Cosmo Awards. 

I already shipped 2 rumored Korean couples who had same scenarios as PPC but eventually, they drifted apart because of careers without any confirmation ever happened. I just hope it would be a different story with PPC. Absence makes the heart grow fonder is cliche. Reality is, lack of time together makes couples drift apart. Especially in their world, they are surrounded by attractive people.

I do believe they have feelings for each other we all saw that in BTS and other events. But I think their priority in life now is CAREER. Love can wait.

As for PMY's favorite drama, favorite partner, if she will still answer that way after she does Her Private Life, then that would mean so much already. Since her answers were given when WWWSK is still being promoted abroad, I would not be too delulu with those answers

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2